|Main Page||The Household of God Volume 3||HHG3-2||←||Chapter||→|
Chapter 2 - God with Purista, Ghemela, Pura and Naeme in Purista's Hut. The Questions and Assumptions of the curious Outsiders. Enoch's deeply spiritual and enlightening Speech for the Doubters and Critics.
1. When the Lord, together with the four, came to Enoch, He said to him in passing: "Enoch, prepare them all, and then bring them to Me into the hut; the women, however, should only come to the doorstep, but not enter the hut as long as I will dwell in it, - except for Eva and those here who I myself will lead into the hut! Amen. "
2. Here the Lord, with his four beloved daughters, went into the hut and entertained them, until entry of all the others, with all kinds of divine grace-revelations and showed them the great ways which he pursues to guide the life of His children and all other beings; He also animatedly revealed to them the great destination of man, but also the possible evil intervention of Satan.
3. This is what the Lord did in the hut; but what happened to Enoch outside?
4. First, Hored and Lamech came over him and asked him: "Father Enoch, don’t you want to tell us who that man is, who, quite cheerfully, went into the hut just now, against the order given by the Lord, all alone with the four females, namely our women and with Purista and the beautiful Pura? This man must be something extraordinary; and since he talks to you like a longtime acquaintance, you would surely know him?!
5. If the transfiguration of Sehel was not a deception of our eyes, he certainly belongs to a higher world, and therefore it would be very desirable to know his circumstances!
6. We speculated that it could be the Lord Himself; but that would not correspond with the announcement of Purista, to whom the Lord had revealed, that He, when we would all be gathered in the hut and would await Him, there, in the deepest calm of our mind, would visibly come to us on the spot and then tell us all about what took place in the depths.
7. But this man did not come according to the revelation, but quite freely, and while we were preparing ourselves in the hut for the arrival of the Lord, he made a little annoying spectacle with the women outside, and, to his obvious pleasure, he carefully chose only the four most beautiful ones!
8. Those four are, of course, the most pure female stars on the heights, and yet, strangely enough, we are not able to get cross with them, despite the fact that it appears they are deeply in love with the man - but this still does not imply that it really is the Lord!
9. For the Lord is indeed faithful to His promises; and He can, after all, not appear any other way than the way He announced it to all of us through Purista! - Therefore, tell us, dear father Enoch, who is this man and whence has he come!"
10. The others came to Enoch in the same manner and asked him the likewise.
11. But Adam was still of another opinion; that's why he he said with a very serious expression: "Enoch! The man looks a little suspicious to me; because the spectacle with the otherwise virtuous and pure women does not seem right to me!
12. The destruction, or actually, the complete annihilation of Seth’s son, one can view as one likes; the Lord could very have easily allowed the enemy of the light to do such a thing temporarily to thoroughly examine us!
13. You seem to know the man, - but this is not enough to convince me, since I do not know him yet; I have been burned many times before and therefore have become very shy of the fire at similar occurrences!
14. Therefore tell us more about the man, and make it so that we can get into the hut, otherwise the Lord’s appearance will be delayed for quite some time!
15. But by all already uttered opinions, this man can’t be the Lord, just as little as one of us! Because if it would be Him, Purista would be as good as deceived! This you've got to see just as we do!
16. That the four are holding on to this man does not prove much! Because the women are frivolous and all together blind; if one has prayed for a decade and a strong temptation may come over her in the eleventh year, she will throw herself fully into the arms of the seducer! For the woman is free as well and she can do what she wants.
17. So, start talking about what you know; but do not make a long speech, so that we can get into the hut soon, await the Lord in it and thereby cut off the man’s opportunity to carry on with the four young pigeons to his pleasing! In general we must not be so lukewarm in divine things, otherwise the world will not exist beyond a thousand years, as she has existed until now through my always inspired zeal for God!"
18. Only now did Enoch come to word and said: "Hear all of you, my dear fathers, brothers and children! You have put your tongue and the thoughts of your soul in great activity, but your hearts have remained completely dormant!
19. It seems that you have completely forgotten everything about my Sabbath speech from the Lord, if you do not understand the Lord’s promise to Purista!
20. What is the hut of Purista, in which we should await the Lord at all times? Listen, our heart is the hut of Purista, and the fire in it is our lively love for God!
21. Who of you has, until now, gone into this hut, and who has welcomed his brothers into the hut and wanted to be the last and least among them?
22. No woman except Eva and Purista should enter the hut! That is to say: If we are standing in love to God and rest in our hearts, then we ought to not think of women and dim the love to God with the love for women, - except with motherly love and filial love, which does not cloud the love to God, but only provides a yardstick, as to how to love God! Do you understand this?
23. Sure, we were in the hut of Purista with our bodies, but our hearts were stuck to the women, and wondered: 'Why should not all women be allowed into the hut'? No wonder then that the women made such a spectacle and, in the end, even drove us out of the hut. Do you understand this?
24. Since, however, the Lord is endlessly more merciful and faithful than we, He nevertheless, according to His promise, came to us; but He came to us resembling the constitution of our hearts. Women were in our hearts; He therefore also came to the women and engaged them, since we were not present in our hut of Purista! Do you understand this?
25. The four pure lovers of the Lord, greatly shaming us, did in fact await Him in the true and living hut of Purista; therefore He also came to them first, and while we were still whetting our empty tongues, they already most blissfully enjoyed the liveliest emanations of His grace, mercy and love! - Do you understand these things?
26. You still don’t know anything of the depth; but the four are already allowed for quite some time to view the most wonderful ways and guidances of the Lord most lucidly! - Do you understand this?
27. You still ask and say: 'Who is this man?; but the four pure girls have been lying in His arms for a long time already and rejoiced in the holy, most loving Father! - Do you understand this?
28. But I am not saying to you that the man is the Father, instead, go to Him in your hearts, and you will recognize who the man is! - Do you understand this?
29. Yes, now you must understand it, if you are not as blind as the center of the earth! - I have finished speaking; act accordingly and recognize your great blindness in the name of the Lord! Amen.
30. Only now everyone's eyes started to open, and, knocking on their chests, they recognized what time it was.
|Main Page||The Household of God Volume 3||HHG3-2||←||Chapter||→|