TTT55 - Purification of Earth & Humanity
|Main Page||The Third Testament||TTT55 - Purification of Earth & Humanity||←||Chapter||→|
THE THIRD TESTAMENT, Revelations of Jesus Christ
Chapter 55 - Purification of Earth & Humanity
The Warning Voice of God and Nature before the cleansing Judgment
Thus saith the Lord:
1. I have told you that a great trial draws ever closer to mankind, so great, in fact, that in all of history, throughout the centuries and ages, there has never been anything like it.
2. Now you must understand that I am speaking to the hearts of all of you. I am allowing My messages and warnings to reach you in many different ways, so that men might meditate on them and awaken to My law, like the prudent virgins of My parable.
3. Will the peoples and nations of the world listen to Me? Will this people, to whom I am manifesting Myself in this manner, listen to Me? Only I know, but My responsibility as a Father is to put all the means for their salvation along My children's path. (24, 80 - 81)
4. Truly, I say to you, that if men do not cleanse the blemishes they have left upon their spirit at this very moment, the elements will arrive as heralds, announcing My justice and glory, purifying mankind of all impurity.
5. Blessed are the men, women and children who, upon realizing the proximity of that justice, glorify My name, sensing that the day of the Lord has arrived, because their hearts will tell them that the end of the reign of evil draws near. I say to you that these people, through their faith, their hope and their good deeds, will be saved, but how many of those who live during those days will be slandering God! (64, 67 - 68)
6. The paradise of the first people was transformed into a valley of tears, and now it is only a valley of blood. That is why, today, as I have come to fulfill the promise that I made to My disciples, I awaken mankind from its lethargy, giving it My teachings of love, all in an effort to save it. I seek the spirits that are destined to arise during this time to give testimony of My manifestation and My Word with their deeds.
7. When those chosen by Me find themselves reunited around My law, the earth and the stars will be shaken, and there shall be signs in the sky , because at that very moment the voice of the Divine Spirit, surrounded by the spirits of the just, of the prophets and the martyrs, will judge the spiritual and material realms. That is when the time of the Holy Spirit will reach its full potential (26, 43 - 44)
8. Many peoples have fallen to the depths of the abyss of materialism, and others are yet to succumb; the pain of their fall, however, shall wake them from their deep slumber.
9. Those are the nations which, after a period of splendor, tumbled into the abyss to sink into the darkness of pain, vice, and misery. Now, it is not a single people, but all of humanity that runs blindly towards spiritual death and chaos.
10. The arrogance of the peoples shall be afflicted by My justice; remember Nineveh, Babylon, Greece, Rome, and Carthage; in those places you will find profound lessons of the Divine justice.
11. Whenever men, upon taking hold of the scepter of power, have allowed their hearts to be filled with impiety, pride, and preposterous passions, dragging their peoples into degeneration, My justice arrived to remove them from power.
12. At the same time, however, I ignited a torch before them to illuminate the path of salvation for their spirits. What would become of men if, in the moment of their trials, I abandoned and left them to their own devices? (105, 45 - 47)
13. From one abyss to the next, man has spiritually descended to the point of denying and forgetting Me, even to the extreme extent of denying himself and disowning the very essence of his being, which is his spirit.
14. Only My mercy can spare men the pain of having to travel the whole way again in order to return to Me; only I, in My love, know how to place the necessary means along the path of My children for them to rediscover the road to salvation. (173, 21 - 22)
15. The day the waters of Noah's flood ceased to cover the earth, I made the rainbow of peace shine in the heavens as a sign of the covenant God had established with man.
16. I tell you now, you humanity of the Third Era, that you are the same ones who passed through those trials, in which you were purified, and you are soon to experience new chaos.
17. But I have come to warn the people chosen by Me, and humanity in general, to whom I have made Myself known during this time. Listen, My children: Here is the ark; enter, I invite you.
18. For you, oh Israel, the ark is the practice of My law, and all who fulfill My commandments in the most perilous and bitter of days will find themselves within the ark, you will feel strong and protected by the mantle of My love.
19. And to this humanity I say again: The ark is My law of love. All who practice love and mercy towards their fellow men, as well as themselves, will be saved. (302, 17 - 18)
20. I have always given you time to prepare, and provided the means for your salvation. Before sending you My justice to receive an accounting from you at the end of an era or period of time, I have shown you My love, warned you, and exhorted you to repentance, reformation, and all that is good.
21. Nonetheless, in the hour of justice, I have never stepped in to ask if you have already repented, or if you have already prepared yourselves, or whether you still persist in disobedience and evil.
22. My justice has arrived at the appointed time, and he who has known how to finish the construction of his ark on time has been saved; while he who responded with ridicule and did nothing for his salvation when the hour of justice was announced, had to perish.(323, 51)
The Power and Reign of Evil shall be broken
23. Until now it has not been human love which has dominated the world; it has been, since the beginning of mankind, human power which reigned and conquered. He who has loved became the victim of evil.
24. Evil has expanded its kingdom and became strong on earth, and it is precisely in this time that I bring My weapons to oppose these powers, so that My Kingdom of love and justice may be established among men.
25. I must do battle against evil, for it is necessary that I wage war and destroy all evil before I can give you the peace of My Spirit. (33, 32 - 33)
26. Men will reach the end of their own path and return along it, reaping the fruits of all they have sown. That is the only manner in which they will truly repent, for without recognizing their faults, they can do nothing to make amends for their mistakes.
27. A new world is in preparation. The new generations are about to arrive, but before that, the hungry wolves must be dealt with, so they will not prey on the sheep. (46, 65 - 66)
28. An immaterial leprosy has spread throughout the earth, it eats away at the hearts and destroys faith and virtue. Men are covered in spiritual rags; they know that no one will discover that wretchedness, because men cannot see beyond what is physical.
29. But the hour of the conscience approaches; it is as if you would say that the day of the Lord or His judgment is about to take place. That is when shame will arise in some and remorse in others.
30. Those who can hear that inner voice, burning and relentless, will feel within themselves a fire that devours, exterminates and purifies. Neither the sinner nor anything that is impure can resist this fire of justice. Only the spirit is able to resist it, because he is endowed with a divine strength. As such, when he has passed through the fire of his conscience, he will emerge cleansed of his errors. (82, 58 - 59)
31. All the pain caused by men will be collected in a single cup, and it will be emptied by those who were responsible for it. Those who have never been moved by pain, will tremble in body and spirit. (141, 73)
32. It is necessary for heaven to be closed to all for a moment, and that it will only reopen once a single cry arises from the earth, recognizing that the Father of all beings is the one and only.
33. Truly, I say to you, I shall submit this fratricidal and selfish world to judgment, and I shall purify it until I see that love and light spring forth from it; that those who lead their peoples into the abyss, who sow and propagate vices, who have created a reign of injustice, shall be those whom I will command to battle the temptations, destroy the perversities, and uproot the tree of evil. (151, 14 and 69)
34. Man, by making use of his free will, has twisted the road of development, forgotten from whence he came, and gone to the extreme extent of considering virtue, love, goodness, peace, and brotherhood to be alien to his nature, while seeing selfishness, vice, and sin as completely natural and legitimate.
35. The new Sodom exists all over the earth, and a new purification is necessary. The good seed shall be rescued, and with it, a new humanity will be formed. My seed shall fall upon fertile soil, watered by the tears of repentance, and it shall grow in the hearts of future generations that will know how to offer the Lord a higher form of worship. (161, 21 - 22)
36. I will permit the hand of man to carry out destruction, death, and war, but only to a certain point. Mankind's depravity, obfuscation, and ambition shall not pass beyond that limit.
37. That is when My scythe shall come and, with wisdom, reap according to My will, for My scythe is one of life, of love, and of true justice. But as for you, My people: Watch and pray. (345, 91)
38. In the past, the earth was a valley of tears, but now it is a valley of blood, so what shall it be tomorrow? A battlefield of smoking ruins over which passed the flames of justice, exterminating sin and striking down the pride of loveless men, for they have forgotten their spirits.
39. And so the merchants of science will be driven from the temple of wisdom, for they profaned the truth and enriched themselves with the light. (315, 61 - 62)
40. The great nations rise up, proclaiming their might, menacing the world with their weapons and boasting of their intelligence and science, not realizing how fragile the false world they have created is, for a small touch of My justice shall suffice to make that contrived world disappear.
41. It will be man's own hand that will destroy his works, it shall be his own mind that invents the means of exterminating what he had created.
42. I will make sure that only those human works which brought forth good fruits remain, so that they may continue being cultivated for the good of future generations. Everything else that is dedicated to perverse or selfish ends, however, shall be destroyed by the fire of My inexorable justice.
43. Upon the ruins of a world created and destroyed by a materialistic humanity, a new world shall arise, whose foundations shall be in experience, and which will have as its purpose the ideal of spiritual elevation. (315, 55 - 56)
Apocalyptic Wars, Pests, Plagues, and Destruction
44. You are living in times of anguish, in which men purify themselves by enduring great suffering. But those who have analyzed the prophecies already knew that the moment was soon to come, that moment in which wars would break out everywhere as nations began to reject one another.
45. Still to come are the strange illnesses and epidemics that will appear among humanity, confusing the scientists. And when pain reaches its peak in men, they will still have the strength to shout: "It is punishment from God!" But I do not punish. It is you who punish yourselves by disregarding the laws that govern your spirit and body.
46. Who has unleashed and provoked the forces of nature if not the foolishness of men? Who has defied My laws? It is the men of science, in their arrogance. But truly, I say to you, this pain will serve to pull out the bad weeds which have grown in the hearts of humanity.
47. Entire fields will be covered with corpses. The innocent will perish as well. Some will die by fire, others by hunger, and yet others by war. The earth will tremble, the elements will be moved, lava will flow from the mountains, and the seas will become turbulent.
48. I will allow men to push their perversity to the limit, to where their free will allows them, so that, horrified by their own actions, they might feel true repentance in their spirits. (35, 22 - 26)
49. The tree of scientific knowledge will be severely shaken by the fury of nature's elements, and humanity will receive its fruits. Who other than man is responsible for unleashing the elements of nature?
50. It is understandable that the earliest of men knew pain for the purpose of awakening them to reality, to the light of the conscience, and to obey the law. But why does the developed, conscious, and educated man of this time profane the tree of life? (288, 28)
51. Epidemics will break out all over the world, strange and rare diseases against which science will be helpless, and a large part of humanity will perish.
52. The entire world will be cleansed of its weeds. My justice shall exterminate selfishness, hatred, and tireless ambition. Great natural phenomena will appear.
53. Nations will be ravaged and entire regions will disappear. This will serve as a warning call for your hearts. (206, 22 - 24)
Natural Catastrophes and Earthquakes
54. Humanity: If all the efforts you have dedicated to waging bloody wars had been used for humanitarian works, your existence would be filled with the blessings of the Father, but men have used the riches they have accumulated to sow destruction, pain, and death.
55. This cannot be the true life, that which must be lead by those who are brothers and sisters, the children of God. This form of existence is not in accord with the law I have written in your conscience.
56. To make you understand the error in which you live, volcanoes shall erupt, fire shall emerge from the earth to exterminate the evil seed. The winds shall be unleashed, the earth shall tremble, and the waters shall ravage regions and entire nations.
57. In this way the elements will express their resentment of man; they have broken with him, because, one after another, man has been destroying the bonds of friendship and brotherhood that tie him to the nature that surrounds him. (164, 40 – 42)
58. Many calamities will come upon mankind; there will be disturbances within nature, the elements will be unleashed. Fire will devastate entire regions, the waters of the rivers will be overflowing, and the seas will undergo changes.
59. Regions will be buried beneath the waters, and new lands will appear. Many creatures will lose their lives, and even the beings inferior to man will perish. (11, 77)
60. The elements merely await the hour to unleash themselves upon the world, to cleanse and purify the earth. The more sinful and proud a nation, the more severe shall be My judgment of it.
61. The heart of this humanity is hardened and deaf. It is necessary for it to empty the cup of bitterness before it will be able to hear the voice of the conscience, of the law, and of the divine justice; all for the sake of the salvation and eternal life of the spirit, for that is what I seek. (138, 78 – 79)
62. Noah's flood, which cleansed the earth of human impurities, and the fire that descended upon Sodom, you only know them as legends. But in this Era you will experience once more how humanity will be shaken as the earth trembles by the force of the wind, the water and the fire. However, I shall send you another ark, My law, so that those who enter it may be saved.
63. Not all of those who, during the hour of affliction, say: "Father, Father!" will love Me. Rather, it is those who always practice My love towards their fellowmen who shall be saved. (57, 61 – 62)
64. A new flood will befall and cleanse this earth of human perversity. It will topple the false gods from their altars, destroy the foundation of arrogance and iniquity, stone after stone, and erase every false doctrine and absurd philosophy.
65. But this flood shall not consist of merely water, as was the case with the pevious flood, for now the hand of man has unleashed all the elements, both seen and unseen, against himself. He dictates his own sentence, he punishes and judges himself. (65, 31)
66. The realms of nature shall cry out for justice, and upon unleashing themselves, they will cause large portions of the earth to disappear, becoming part of the sea, and seas to vanish where new land arises.
67. Volcanoes will erupt to announce the time of judgment, and all of nature will move and be shaken.
68. Pray, so you will behave like good disciples, for that will be the precise time in which the Spiritual Trinitarian Marian Doctrine shall spread within all hearts. (60, 40 – 41)
69. Three quarters of the surface of the earth shall disappear, and only the last quarter shall remain as a refuge for those that survive the chaos. You will behold the fulfillment of many prophecies. (238, 24)
70. Do not be mistaken, because before the closing of the Sixth Seal, great events shall take play, the heavenly bodies will show great signs, the nations of the earth will lament, and of this planet three quarters shall disappear, and only one quarter only will remain, upon which the seed of the Holy Spirit will grow into new life.
71. Humanity will begin a new existence, united by a single doctrine, a single language, and a single bond of peace and brotherhood. (250, 53)
72. I speak to you of the pain you deserve, which you have been accumulating, and which shall overflow when the fated hour comes.
73. I would never offer such a cup to My children, but in My justice I must permit you to gather the fruits of your evil, your arrogance, and your senselessness, so you might repent and return to Me.
74. Men have challenged My power and justice by profaning the temple of Nature, in which all is harmony, with their science, and their judgment shall be inexorable.
75. The elements shall be unleashed, the Ccsmos shall move, and the earth tremble. There will be horror amongst men, and they will want to flee, but there will be nowhere to go; they will attempt to restrain the unchained forces, but will not be able to, for they will feel responsible, and repenting too late for their recklessness and imprudence, they shall seek death to escape just punishment. (238, 15 – 17)
76. Oh, how much suffering could be avoided if men knew of their spiritual gifts! But they have preferred to remain blind or sleeping while they allow the times of great pain to inch ever closer.
77. My doctrine shall enlighten you, so that you may free yourselves of the great suffering announced to humanity by the prophets of times past.
78. Only through the betterment of your lives can find the power or ability to save yourselves from the effects of the unchained elements, for it is not the weapons of faith and prayer alone that will give you victory over the vicissitudes and adversities of life: that faith and prayer must be accompanied by a life that is virtuous, pure, and good. (280, 14 – 15 and 17)
79. Soon a time of great events shall begin for the world. The earth will tremble and the sun will send down searing rays to scorch its surface. The continents, from one pole to the another, will be afflicted by pain, every corner of the earth will be purified, and no creature will escape the hardship and atonement.
80. But after this great chaos, the nations will recover their tranquility, and the elements will calm down. After the stormy night of the world, the rainbow of peace shall appear, all will return to His laws, His order, and His harmony.
81. Once more you will see the clean skies and the fertile fields, the waters and streams will regain their purity, and the sea will be gentle; there will be fruit on the trees, flowers on the prairies, and abundant harvests. And man, purified and healthy, will return to feeling worthy, finding prepared the road of his ascension and returning to Me.
82. All will be cleansed thoroughly, so they may be worthy of getting to experience the new era that approaches, for I must found the new humanity on firm ground. (351, 66 – 69)
Loving Justice and the Mercy of God
83. The time approaches when the full weight of the judgment shall be felt around the world. All works, words, and thoughts shall be judged. All, from the great of the earth who govern its peoples, to the smallest and least known, shall be weighed on the divine scale.
84. But do not confuse justice with vengeance, nor restitution with punishment, for I merely permit you to gather and eat the fruits you have sown, so you may know, by their taste and effect, if they are healthy or harmful, and if you have sown a good or bad seed.
85. The innocent blood spilled by human evil, the weeping and mourning of widows and orphans, the pariah who suffers hunger and misery; all cry out for justice, and My justice, perfect and loving, but inexorable, descends upon all. (239, 21 – 23)
86. My justice will come upon every creature and touch every man, like that time when the angel of the Lord passed over Egypt, executing My judgment, and only those who had marked their doors with the blood of the lamb were spared.
87. Truly, I say to you, that all who stay vigilant and have faith in the Word and the promises of the Redeemer during this time, will be saved. The divine lamb was sacrificed to teach you to pray and fulfill the mission of your restitution with perfect love, because My blood, like a mantle of love, will protect you. However, he who does not stay vigilant, he who does not believe or he who slanders, shall be afflicted, so he will awaken from his lethargy. (76, 6 – 7)
88. I will allow men to feel My divine presence as they cry out: "Our Father, our Savior, come help us, for we are perishing." I will manifest My infinite mercy and prove My love for mankind once again. (294, 40)
89. The routine of your life will be battered soon by the harsh winds. After that, however, the light of a star will shine within the infinite, whose glimmering gives peace, light, and calm, which the incarnated spirit needs to contemplate eternity. (87, 52)
The Results of Judgment
90. When it appears that all over for man, that death has won and evil triumphed, from the darkness will emerge the beings to light. From death they will arise to the true life, and from the abyss of evil they shall rise up to fulfill the eternal law of God.
91. Not all shall know the abyss, for just as some have attempted to remain stay away from the war of passions, ambitions, and hatred, and have lived outside of the New Sodom; others, who have sinned much, will yet know to stop in time, and by their opportune repentance and complete regeneration, they will avoid many tears and much pain. (174, 53 – 54)
92. Of the moral and material structure of this humanity, nothing shall remain, because for the new man to appear on this earth, it is necessary to erase all stains, to destroy all sin, and to leave only that which is of a good seed.
93. The splendor of My presence and justice will be contemplated all over the globe, and before that light, all idols will fall, traditional routines will be forgotten, and fruitless rites will be abandoned.
94. Only a single door will remain open for the salvation of men; that of spiritualization, and he who wishes to save himself will have to leave behind his pride, his false greatness, his low passions, and his selfishness.
95. Incredibly bitter shall be the cup from which men must drink during the great battle, and yet, I tell you, happy shall be those who drink from that cup and depart from earth, purified, for when they return to this world in new bodies, their message will be one of light, peace, and wisdom. (289, 60 – 61)
96. The last whirlwinds and battles, with all their bitterness, are yet to arrive. For now all the forces must still be agitated, and the atoms must begin to swirl around chaotically, so that, afterward, lethargy can set in, a fatigue, sadness, and weariness that has the appearance of death.
97. That will be the hour when, in the renewed sublimity of the conscience, the vibrating echo of a trumpet will be heard, announcing from the beyond, that the Kingdom of life and peace will come to men of good will.
98. After every echo, the dead in spirit will rise, weeping tears of repentance, and the Father shall receive them as prodigal sons, worn out from the long journey and fatigued from the great struggle, datifying their spirits by bestowing upon them the kiss of love.
99. From that day forward, man shall abhor war, tear hatred and rancor from his heart, persecute sin, and begin a life of restoration and reconstruction. Many will feel inspired by a light they could never see before, and they will rise up to create a world of peace.
100. This shall only be the beginning of the time of grace, the era of peace.
101. The Stone Age is long past, the time of science will also pass, and then the era of the spirit shall blossom among men.
102. The source of all life will reveal great mysteries, so that men can construct a world that is strong in the science of good, in justice, and in love. (235, 79 – 83)
|Main Page||The Third Testament||TTT55 - Purification of Earth & Humanity||←||Chapter||→|