TTT55 - Purification of Earth & Humanity
|Main Page||The Third Testament||TTT55 - Purification of Earth & Humanity||←||Chapter||→|
THE THIRD TESTAMENT, Revelations of Jesus Christ
Chapter 55 - Purification of Earth & Humanity
The Warning Voice of God and Nature before the cleansing Judgment
Thus saith the Lord:
1. I have told you that a great trial draws ever closer to mankind, so great, in fact, that in all of history, throughout the centuries and ages, there has never been anything like it.
2. Now you must understand that I am speaking to the hearts of all of you. I am allowing My messages and warnings to reach you in many different ways, so that men might meditate on them and awaken to My law, like the prudent virgins of My parable.
3. Will the peoples and nations of the world listen to Me? Will this people, to whom I am manifesting Myself in this manner, listen to Me? Only I know, but My responsibility as a Father is to put all the means for their salvation along My children's path. (24, 80 - 81)
4. Truly, I say to you, that if men do not cleanse the blemishes they have left upon their spirit at this very moment, the elements will arrive as heralds, announcing My justice and glory, purifying mankind of all impurity.
5. Blessed are the men, women and children who, upon realizing the proximity of that justice, glorify My name, sensing that the day of the Lord has arrived, because their hearts will tell them that the end of the reign of evil draws near. I say to you that these people, through their faith, their hope and their good deeds, will be saved, but how many of those who live during those days will be slandering God! (64, 67 - 68)
6. The paradise of the first people was transformed into a valley of tears, and now it is only a valley of blood. That is why, today, as I have come to fulfill the promise that I made to My disciples, I awaken mankind from its lethargy, giving it My teachings of love, all in an effort to save it. I seek the spirits that are destined to arise during this time to give testimony of My manifestation and My Word with their deeds.
7. When those chosen by Me find themselves reunited around My law, the earth and the stars will be shaken, and there shall be signs in the sky , because at that very moment the voice of the Divine Spirit, surrounded by the spirits of the just, of the prophets and the martyrs, will judge the spiritual and material realms. That is when the time of the Holy Spirit will reach its full potential (26, 43 - 44)
8. Many peoples have fallen to the depths of the abyss of materialism, and others are yet to succumb; the pain of their fall, however, shall wake them from their deep slumber.
9. Those are the nations which, after a period of splendor, tumbled into the abyss to sink into the darkness of pain, vice, and misery. Now, it is not a single people, but all of humanity that runs blindly towards spiritual death and chaos.
10. The arrogance of the peoples shall be afflicted by My justice; remember Nineveh, Babylon, Greece, Rome, and Carthage; in those places you will find profound lessons of the Divine justice.
11. Whenever men, upon taking hold of the scepter of power, have allowed their hearts to be filled with impiety, pride, and preposterous passions, dragging their peoples into degeneration, My justice arrived to remove them from power.
12. At the same time, however, I ignited a torch before them to illuminate the path of salvation for their spirits. What would become of men if, in the moment of their trials, I abandoned and left them to their own devices? (105, 45 - 47)
13. From one abyss to the next, man has spiritually descended to the point of denying and forgetting Me, even to the extreme extent of denying himself and disowning the very essence of his being, which is his spirit.
14. Only My mercy can spare men the pain of having to travel the whole way again in order to return to Me; only I, in My love, know how to place the necessary means along the path of My children for them to rediscover the road to salvation. (173, 21 - 22)
15. The day the waters of Noah's flood ceased to cover the earth, I made the rainbow of peace shine in the heavens as a sign of the covenant God had established with man.
16. I tell you now, you humanity of the Third Era, that you are the same ones who passed through those trials, in which you were purified, and you are soon to experience new chaos.
17. But I have come to warn the people chosen by Me, and humanity in general, to whom I have made Myself known during this time. Listen, My children: Here is the ark; enter, I invite you.
18. For you, oh Israel, the ark is the practice of My law, and all who fulfill My commandments in the most perilous and bitter of days will find themselves within the ark, you will feel strong and protected by the mantle of My love.
19. And to this humanity I say again: The ark is My law of love. All who practice love and mercy towards their fellow men, as well as themselves, will be saved. (302, 17 - 18)
20. I have always given you time to prepare, and provided the means for your salvation. Before sending you My justice to receive an accounting from you at the end of an era or period of time, I have shown you My love, warned you, and exhorted you to repentance, reformation, and all that is good.
21. Nonetheless, in the hour of justice, I have never stepped in to ask if you have already repented, or if you have already prepared yourselves, or whether you still persist in disobedience and evil.
22. My justice has arrived at the appointed time, and he who has known how to finish the construction of his ark on time has been saved; while he who responded with ridicule and did nothing for his salvation when the hour of justice was announced, had to perish.(323, 51)
The Power and Reign of Evil shall be broken
23. Until now it has not been human love which has dominated the world; it has been, since the beginning of mankind, human power which reigned and conquered. He who has loved became the victim of evil.
24. Evil has expanded its kingdom and became strong on earth, and it is precisely in this time that I bring My weapons to oppose these powers, so that My Kingdom of love and justice may be established among men.
25. I must do battle against evil, for it is necessary that I wage war and destroy all evil before I can give you the peace of My Spirit. (33, 32 - 33)
26. Men will reach the end of their own path and return along it, reaping the fruits of all they have sown. That is the only manner in which they will truly repent, for without recognizing their faults, they can do nothing to make amends for their mistakes.
27. A new world is in preparation. The new generations are about to arrive, but before that, the hungry wolves must be dealt with, so they will not prey on the sheep. (46, 65 - 66)
28. An immaterial leprosy has spread throughout the earth, it eats away at the hearts and destroys faith and virtue. Men are covered in spiritual rags; they know that no one will discover that wretchedness, because men cannot see beyond what is physical.
29. But the hour of the conscience approaches; it is as if you would say that the day of the Lord or His judgment is about to take place. That is when shame will arise in some and remorse in others.
30. Those who can hear that inner voice, burning and relentless, will feel within themselves a fire that devours, exterminates and purifies. Neither the sinner nor anything that is impure can resist this fire of justice. Only the spirit is able to resist it, because he is endowed with a divine strength. As such, when he has passed through the fire of his conscience, he will emerge cleansed of his errors. (82, 58 - 59)
31. All the pain caused by men will be collected in a single cup, and it will be emptied by those who were responsible for it. Those who have never been moved by pain, will tremble in body and spirit. (141, 73)
32. It is necessary for heaven to be closed to all for a moment, and that it will only reopen once a single cry arises from the earth, recognizing that the Father of all beings is the one and only.
33. Truly, I say to you, I shall submit this fratricidal and selfish world to judgment, and I shall purify it until I see that love and light spring forth from it; that those who lead their peoples into the abyss, who sow and propagate vices, who have created a reign of injustice, shall be those whom I will command to battle the temptations, destroy the perversities, and uproot the tree of evil. (151, 14 and 69)
34. Man, by making use of his free will, has twisted the road of development, forgotten from whence he came, and gone to the extreme extent of considering virtue, love, goodness, peace, and brotherhood to be alien to his nature, while seeing selfishness, vice, and sin as completely natural and legitimate.
35. The new Sodom exists all over the earth, and a new purification is necessary. The good seed shall be rescued, and with it, a new humanity will be formed. My seed shall fall upon fertile soil, watered by the tears of repentance, and it shall grow in the hearts of future generations that will know how to offer the Lord a higher form of worship. (161, 21 - 22)
36. I will permit the hand of man to carry out destruction, death, and war, but only to a certain point. Mankind's depravity, obfuscation, and ambition shall not pass beyond that limit.
37. That is when My scythe shall come and, with wisdom, reap according to My will, for My scythe is one of life, of love, and of true justice. But as for you, My people: Watch and pray. (345, 91)
38. In the past, the earth was a valley of tears, but now it is a valley of blood, so what shall it be tomorrow? A battlefield of smoking ruins over which passed the flames of justice, exterminating sin and striking down the pride of loveless men, for they have forgotten their spirits.
39. And so the merchants of science will be driven from the temple of wisdom, for they profaned the truth and enriched themselves with the light. (315, 61 - 62)
40. The great nations rise up, proclaiming their might, menacing the world with their weapons and boasting of their intelligence and science, not realizing how fragile the false world they have created is, for a small touch of My justice shall suffice to make that contrived world disappear.
41. It will be man's own hand that will destroy his works, it shall be his own mind that invents the means of exterminating what he had created.
42. I will make sure that only those human works which brought forth good fruits remain, so that they may continue being cultivated for the good of future generations. Everything else that is dedicated to perverse or selfish ends, however, shall be destroyed by the fire of My inexorable justice.
43. Upon the ruins of a world created and destroyed by a materialistic humanity, a new world shall arise, whose foundations shall be in experience, and which will have as its purpose the ideal of spiritual elevation. (315, 55 - 56)
Apocalyptic Wars, Pests, Plagues, and Destruction
44. You are living in times of anguish, in which men purify themselves by enduring great suffering. But those who have analyzed the prophecies already knew that the moment was soon to come, that moment in which wars would break out everywhere as nations began to reject one another.
45. Still to come are the strange illnesses and epidemics that will appear among humanity, confusing the scientists. And when pain reaches its peak in men, they will still have the strength to shout: "It is punishment from God!" But I do not punish. It is you who punish yourselves by disregarding the laws that govern your spirit and body.
46. Who has unleashed and provoked the forces of nature if not the foolishness of men? Who has defied My laws? It is the men of science, in their arrogance. But truly, I say to you, this pain will serve to pull out the bad weeds which have grown in the hearts of humanity.
47. Entire fields will be covered with corpses. The innocent will perish as well. Some will die by fire, others by hunger, and yet others by war. The earth will tremble, the elements will be moved, lava will flow from the mountains, and the seas will become turbulent.
48. I will allow men to push their perversity to the limit, to where their free will allows them, so that, horrified by their own actions, they might feel true repentance in their spirits. (35, 22 - 26)
49. The tree of scientific knowledge will be severely shaken by the fury of nature's elements, and humanity will receive its fruits. Who other than man is responsible for unleashing the elements of nature?
50. It is understandable that the earliest of men knew pain for the purpose of awakening them to reality, to the light of the conscience, and to obey the law. But why does the developed, conscious, and educated man of this time profane the tree of life? (288, 28)
51. Epidemics will break out all over the world, strange and rare diseases against which science will be helpless, and a large part of humanity will perish.
52. The entire world will be cleansed of its weeds. My justice shall exterminate selfishness, hatred, and tireless ambition. Great natural phenomena will appear.
53. Nations will be ravaged and entire regions will disappear. This will serve as a warning call for your hearts. (206, 22 - 24)
Natural Catastrophes and Earthquakes
54. Humanity: If all the efforts you have dedicated to prosecuting bloody wars had been dedicated to executing humanitarian works, your existence would be filled with the blessings of the Father, but men have used the riches they have accumulated to sow destruction, pain, and death.
55. This cannot be the true life, that which must be lead by those who are brothers, and the children of God. This form of life is not in accord with the Law I have written in your consciences.
56. To make you understand the error in which you live, volcanoes shall arise, fire shall surge from the earth to exterminate the evil seed. The winds shall be unleashed, the earth shall tremble, and the waters shall sweep over regions and nations.
57. In that way the elements will show their resentment of man; they have broken with him because man has been destroying one by one the bonds of friendship and brotherhood that tie him to the Nature that surrounds him. (164, 40 – 42)
58. Many calamities wilt come upon mankind; within Nature there will be disturbances, the elements will be unleashed. Fire will devastate regions, the waters of the rivers will leave their course, the seas will undergo changes.
59. There will be regions which will be buried under the waters, and new lands will appear. Many creatures will lose their lives, and even those beings inferior to man will perish. (11, 77)
60. The elements await only the hour to unleash themselves upon the world to cleanse and purify the earth. The more sinful and proud a nation, the harsher shall be My judgment of it.
61. The heart of this humanity is hard and deaf. It will be necessary for the cup of bitterness to reach it before it will be able to hear the voice of conscience, the voice of the law, and Divine justice; all will be for the salvation and eternal life of the spirits, which are whom I seek. (138, 78 – 79)
62. That flood that cleansed the earth of the human impurities, and the fire that descended upon Sodom you know them as legends; however, in this Era you will also contemplate how humanity will be touched as the earth trembles by the force of the air, the water and the fire; however, I shall again send you an arc, which is My Law, so that those who penetrate in it may be saved.
63. Not all of those who on that hour of trial will say: Father, Father!” will love me, but rather those who always practice My love for their fellowman, those shall be saved. (57, 61 – 62)
64. A new flood will become unleashed that will cleanse the earth of human perversity. It will topple the false gods from their altars, destroy stone by stone the foundation of arrogance and iniquity and will erase every false doctrine and every absurd philosophy.
65. Yet this new deluge shall not be, as was that of the earlier era, of water, for now the hand of man has loosed all the elements, both seen and unseen, against himself. He dictates his own sentence, He punishes himself, and He does justice. (65, 31)
66. The elements shall cry out for justice, and upon unleashing themselves they will cause portions of the earth to disappear, becoming seas, and seas to vanish where land arises.
67. Volcanoes will erupt to announce the time of judgment, and all Nature will be agitated and moved.
68. Pray, so that you will know how to conduct yourselves as good disciples, because that will be the precise time in which the Spiritual Trinitarian Marian Doctrine shall be spread within the hearts. (60, 40 – 41)
69. Three – quarters of the surface of the earth shall disappear, and one quarter only shall remain as a refuge for those that survive the chaos. You shall see the fulfillment of many prophecies. (238, 24)
70. Do not be confused, because before the closing of the Sixth Seal, great things shall happen, the heavenly bodies shall show great signs, the nations of the earth shall lament, and of this planet three quarters shall disappear and one quarter only will remain in which the seed of the Holy Spirit shall grow as new life.
71. Humanity will begin a new existence united by one single doctrine, one single language, and one single bond of peace and brotherhood. (250, 53)
72. I speak to you of the pain to which you have made yourself creditors, which you have been accumulating and which shall overflow when the hour comes.
73. I would never offer such a cup to My children, but in My justice I can allow you to gather the fruit of your evil, your arrogance, and your senselessness, so that you may turn repenting, again to Me.
74. Men have defied My power and My justice by profaning with their science the temple of Nature, in which all is harmony, and their judgment shall be inexorable.
75. The elements shall be unleashed, the Cosmos shall move, and the earth tremble. Then there will be horror amongst men, and they will want to flee, but there will be nowhere to go; they will wish to restrain the unchained forces, but will not be able, for they will feel responsible, and repenting too late for their recklessness and imprudence, they shall seek death to escape the punishment. (238, 15 – 17)
76. Oh, how much suffering would be avoided if men knew their gifts! But they have preferred to remain blind or sleeping while they allow the times of great pain to come ever closer.
77. My doctrine comes to enlighten you so that you may free yourselves of the great suffering announced for humanity through the prophets of past eras.
78. It is in the elevation of your lives that you can find the power or virtue to save yourselves from the actions of the unchained elements, for it is not the weapons of faith and prayer alone that will give you victory over the vicissitudes and adversities of life: that faith and prayer must be accompanied by a life that is virtuous, clean, and good. (280, 14 – 15 and 17)
79. Soon a time shall begin in which there will be great happenings for the world. The earth will tremble and the sun shall cause glowing rays to burn its surface. The continents, from one end to another, shall be touched by the pain, every corner of the earth will suffer the purification, and no creature shall escape the hardship and atonement.
80. After this great chaos, the nations will recover calmness, and the elements will quiet. After the storMy night of the world, the rainbow of peace shall appear, all will return to their laws, their order, and their harmony.
81. Again you will see the clean skies, and the fertile fields, the waters in their currents shall regain their purity, and the sea shall be gentle; there shall be fruit on the trees, flowers on the prairies, and abundant harvests. And man, purified and healthy, shall return to feeling worthy, and will find prepared the road of his ascension and return to Me.
82. All beings shall be cleaned and free of stain from their very beginning, so that they may be worthy of possessing the new time that approaches, for I must found the new humanity on firm ground. (351, 66 – 69)
Loving Justice and the Mercy of God
83. The time approaches when the full weight of justice shall be felt in the world. All works, words, and thoughts shall be judged. All, from the great of the earth who govern its peoples, to the smallest and least known shall be weighed on the Divine balance.
84. But do not confuse justice with vengeance, nor restitution with punishment, for I merely permit you to gather and eat the fruits you have sown, so that you know by their taste and effect if they are healthful or harmful, and if you have sown badly or well.
85. The innocent blood spilled by human evil, the weeping and mourning of widows and orphans, the pariah who suffers hunger and misery, all cry out for justice; and My justice, perfect and loving, but inexorable, descends upon all. (239, 21 – 23)
86. My justice will go over every creature and touch every human being like that time when the angel of the Lord passed over Egypt giving fulfillment to My justice, and being saved from it only those who had marked their doors with the blood of the Lamb.
87. Verily I say to you that everyone shall be saved who during this period is vigilant and has faith in the word and in the promises of the Savior, the Divine Lamb who was sacrificed to teach you to pray and fulfill the mission of your restitution with perfect love, because My blood, like a mantle of love, will protect him; but He who is not watchful, He who does not believe or blasphemes, shall be touched so that He will awaken from his lethargy. (76, 6 – 7)
88. I will allow men to feel My Divine presence as they cry out: “Our Father, our Savior, come help us because we are perishing.” I will manifest My infinite mercy and will prove once again My love for man. (294, 40)
89. The routine of your life shall be battered soon by the harsh winds, but the light of a star on the infinite whose glimmering gives peace, light, and the calm that the incarnate spirit needs to contemplate the eternal, shall thereafter shine. (87, 52)
The Results of Judgment
90. And when it appears that all has ended for man, that it is death which has won, or evil that has triumphed, from out of the darkness will come the beings to the light; from death they will be revived into the true life, and out of the abyss of evil they shall rise up to practice the eternal Law of God.
91. Not all shall know the abyss, for just as some have tried to remain apart from the war of passions, ambitions, and hatred, and have lived outside of the New Sodom; others, who have sinned much, will yet know to stop in time, and by their opportune repentance and complete regeneration avoid many tears and much pain. (174, 53 – 54)
92. Of all the moral and material structure of this humanity, “there shall not be left here one stone upon another,” because for the “new man” to appear on this earth, it is necessary to erase all stain, to destroy all sin, and to leave only that which is of good seed.
93. The splendor of My presence and My justice shall be contemplated all over the globe, and before that light idols will fall, traditional routines will be forgotten, and sterile rites will be abandoned.
94. One single door will remain open for the salvation of men; that of spirituality, and He who wishes to save himself will have to leave behind his pride, his false greatness, his low passions, and his selfishness.
95. Very bitter shall be the cup from which men must drink in the great battle, and yet, I tell you, happy shall be those who drink from that cup and depart from earth already purified, for when they return in other bodies to this world, their message will be one of light, peace, and wisdom. (289, 60 – 61)
96. The last whirlwinds, and the last battles, with their quotas of bitterness, are yet to come. It is necessary yet for all the forces to agitate, and the atoms to spin in chaos so that afterward, there can come the lethargy, the fatigue, the sadness, and the weariness that seem like death.
97. And that will be the hour when in the sublimity of the conscience, the vibrating echo of a trumpet will be heard, announcing from the Beyond, that the Kingdom of Life and Peace comes to the men of good will.
98. And before the voice of that trumpet, the dead [in spirit] will rise weeping tears of repentance, and the Father shall receive them like prodigal sons worn out from the long journey and fatigued from the great struggle, and seal their spirits, bestowing upon them the kiss of love.
99. From that day forward, man shall abhor war, tear hatred and rancor from his heart, persecute sin, and begin a life of restoration and reconstruction. Many will feel inspired by a light they did not previously behold, and they will rise up to create a world of peace.
100. It shall be only the beginning of the time of grace, the Era of Peace.
101. The Stone Age is long past, the time of Science will also pass, and then the Era of the Spirit shall flower among men.
102. The source of life will reveal great Mysteries, so that men can construct a world strong in the science of good, in justice, and in love. (235, 79 – 83)
|Main Page||The Third Testament||TTT55 - Purification of Earth & Humanity||←||Chapter||→|