|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-38||←||Teaching||→|
Video in DE-EN-IT-ES-FR
The Book of True Life
The Master teaches:
A better Understanding of Marriage & My Ways... Destroy Sodom & Gomorrah
Divine Revelations - Mexico
1866 - 1950
The Lord says:
1. I welcome the "last" to witness this manifestation and offer them the same enlightenment that I offered the "first", so that they may arise to spread my teaching.
2. The time remaining for this manifestation is short, for I have announced to you that in the year 1950 I will cease to speak, and after that point My voice will no longer manifest itself through human spokesmen. Whoever heard it and believed it will feel satisfied and strong. But whoever doubted it after having heard it will become confused. On the other hand, many who have never heard Me will seek My disciples, to ask them what they learned from the Divine Master.
3. Seek the light. Those who have attained enlightenment need to assist their brethren who still wander in darkness. For whoever is confused during this life will experience even greater confusion upon entering the spiritual valley. For that reason, I have stood by all of My children throughout the Three Eras, showing them the path along which they must elevate themselves through spiritual development.
4. I have revealed to you everything that you are able to understand about the life of the spirit. Today, I come to reveal even more profound teachings to you.
5. This is the time I prophesied to you, when every eye would see Me and every spirit would hear Me. Once humanity truly understands this teaching, men will no longer practice idolatry or fanaticism, for they will have learned to elevate their spirits towards Me, in a simple and pure manner, which will gift spiritualization.
6. Upon hearing the echo of the heavenly bell within its conscience, the spirit of humanity slowly starts to wake. It is the spirit of Elijah. It is the voice of the one who cries out in the desert, the invisible messenger of this time, who, like a shepherd, lovingly calls for his sheep, so they may humbly enter the sheepfold of peace which awaits them.
7. Whoever finds it strange that I would leave My kingdom to search for sinners, truly does not know Me. I leave the righteous behind, for they are already saved and possess everything. So, instead, I visit the disinherited, the lost, and those who are stained by sin, for they are My children as well, whom I love like the righteous, and I wish to take them to My kingdom, so they may rejoice in their Father.
8. If I only loved the righteous and rejected the sinners, would your conscience believe that the Father's actions were justified?
9. I am showing you how to cleanse yourselves of your stains and justify yourselves before Me. You can achieve this through good deeds and by practicing brotherly love, in all its various forms. You can already start today by practicing what you have learned. You can visit the sick and anoint them with your love in My name. Through your faith you will find the ultimate power to heal, and your mercy will be the healing balsam. May no one doubt if he does or does not have the gift to do this.
10. Do not fear practicing benevolence because you consider yourselves poor. In the Second Era, when Jesus was with his disciples, he gave them the following parable: A publican entered the temple and left a coin as a donation. Afterwards, a well-dressed pharisee deposited several coins, letting them fall one by one, so his deed could be observed and everyone would see that his gift was great indeed. Later on, a poor and sick woman knelt down to pray, and then deposited two coins of little value, which were all that she possessed. Jesus told his disciples: "Behold, he who believed he had given the most, gave the least, and she who gave the least, gave the most, for she gave all that she had, and with it, the bread she was to eat that day." End of the parable.
11. I will make those of you who are listening to Me understand how much you truly possess, so that you may never feel indigent when in the presence of those who are truly poor and needy.
12. You are those who, in past eras, were said to live in the time of the Holy Spirit. This is the era of light, in which every spirit will open its eyes to the truth. My sickle has already begun to cut the evil with the root. Do not believe it strange that I have come when the world is embroiled in wars, for it was prophesied as such.
13. Men have perceived so much light through science, so much in fact that is has blinded them. But once that confusion comes to an end, they will discover the true path through My mercy. Along that path they will find Me redeeming and saving those who are lost, like the shepherd does it with the sheep that have gone astray.
14. In this era, I have not become man among you. I have only come as a light, which I send directly to your spirits from My kingdom. I am inspiring you from infinity, so that, tomorrow, your spirit can elevate itself towards Me through prayer.
15. Today you must see to it that your soul purifies itself through preparation, to feel My presence among you. Spiritualize yourselves, so you will know how to receive the things you request, and it will never be too much for Me. Do not forget the needs of your spirit, which is overburdened by the demands of your body. Recognize that what you lack most is My divine teaching. So now that I am offering it to you in abundance, seek it, analyze it, and put it to use with deeds of love towards your brothers.
16. I wish to see within you understanding of My teaching and improvement in your life, so that you may guard this work I have revealed to you like a jewel of priceless value, so that you may not become vain by possessing this grace, so you will not deny it to anyone in need of it, and so you will certainly not derive material profit from it.
17. Truly, I say to you, that the temple of the Sixth Seal shall never be a market place or a den of thieves. This spiritual sanctuary has its doors open for all of My children to enter it. There, the sinner will find salvation; the feelings of hatred and vengeance, as well as all evil tendencies will disappear.
18. You are currently being prepared to spread these good news with true faith and courage. I also want you to correctly interpret My Word, so that you may practice it in a pure manner. I do not want any fanatics, puritans, or mystics among My disciples. I wish for the inner elevation of My disciples' spirits, and for them to practice external deeds that are simple and natural. When this people multiply like the stars in the sky and the sands of the sea, let them be true disciples of My spiritual teaching, so they might be the ones to explain the word they have heard; the ones who, with their deeds, testify to the truth of My doctrine.
19. Do not fear the time when you will have to speak; do not distrust Me or even yourselves. I have told you that during the hour of trials, you are not to think about what you are going to say, so that your faith and elevation will be sufficient for My divine light to speak through your lips. If men ask you for an explanation or an analysis of the inspiration you have had, I will allow you to comprehend My revelations, so you may explain them to your brothers. Among the messengers will be My prophets with the mission to awaken the nations. However, they are not to do what the prophet Jonah did, who travelled to a sinful pagan city to warn it, announcing disaster, suffering, plagues and disease to its inhabitants if they did not renew themselves. When the time for the fulfillment of his prophecy came, he beheld with great surprise that his words had not become reality, for instead of catastrophes, as he had announced, the people of the city enjoyed peace, health and well being. Then the prophet, feeling ashamed, retreated into solitude, and there, speaking to his Lord, he said: "Why has the word You placed in my mouth not been fulfilled? Behold, instead of being regarded as a prophet before those men, I am now seen as an imposter." But then he heard the voice of the Father, who answered him thus: "I sent you to announce trials that would occur if those people ignored My Word, but they listened and repented; they brought down their false gods and knelt to worship Me; recognizing their faults, they wept and fearfully awaited My justice.
20. I saw that they had prepared themselves, so instead of suffering, I sent them happiness and peace. Do you believe that I would harm thousands of people, simply to fulfill your word, the way you understood it? Whereas you are unable to feel the pain of even a single being, I am able to feel the pain of all beings! The word that you shared with your brethren was intended to help them renew themselves and avoid ordeals. They repented, and because of that, behold them rejoicing, with faith in the true God."
21. Keep these lessons in mind, disciples, since they are examples that will be useful to you on your journey. You possess the gifts of spiritual vision, prophetic dreams, and intuition, enabling you to see things clearly along your path, and thus alerting your brothers.
22. It is your mission to warn, awaken, and inform your brethren, but be aware that if your brothers pray, they may very well be able to change the events. However, you shall not lose faith nor feel deceived for that reason. Your destiny is to help your brethren avoid suffering and to attain peace, and if you succeed in getting these results with your gifts, you should be satisfied. Pray for peace among humanity; create a sanctuary together, where your brothers may find salvation, peace, and inspiration.
23. Come and eat of this bread, which is My Word, so that, while you nourish your spirits with My mercy, I may quench My thirst for love among you. Whenever you have loved your brothers, you will have loved Me. When you have forgiven your enemies, you will have reconciled with Me. Present the offering of your merits on the altar of your faith; an offering that is always pleasing to My divinity.
24. Listen: I am the one who formed you in My image and likeness. I am the one and only God; no one has existed before Me. My Spirit was not created; I am eternal. I have always been, and I always will be.
25. I have revealed My existence and the Trinity to you, which exists within Me. It is that Trinity which you recognize in the Father, who is Jehovah, who delivered to you the law in the First Era; in the Divine Word, which, through Jesus, taught you love in the Second Era; and in the Holy Spirit, who infuses you with light and wisdom, and explains all the revelations in this Third Era to you; this era in which he sets off vibrations in every spirit and manifests himself among you through human spokesmen.
26. The Father announced the arrival of Christ through the lips of His prophets, and Jesus announced the manifestation of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth. I have shown Myself to humanity in three phases: Law, Love, and Wisdom - three forms of revelation, and only one God, three powers and only one will, only one love.
27. If the Father is eternal, then so is the Son, for the Divine Word that spoke in Jesus has always existed in the Father. The Holy Spirit is eternal, because it is the wisdom of God, which has always existed within Him. Therefore, if I formed man in My image and likeness, that means that the image of that Trinity exists within him as well. In him I placed three powers: the flesh, the soul, and the spirit. He is one single being composed of three natures: the material, which is the body; the mental, which is the soul; and the divine, which is the spirit.
28. In the most elevated part of your souls shines a spark of My divine intelligence, which is your spirit, for you are truly children of My Spirit.
29. I wanted you to partake of the joy of being parents, to create beings similar to yourselves, beings into which I would send spirits to incarnate. Since maternal love exists in the divine and eternal, I wanted there to exist a being in human life that embodies it, and that being is the woman.
30. At a specific point the human being was divided into two parts, thus creating the two sexes, man and woman. The man would have strength, intelligence and majesty; the woman would have tenderness, grace, and beauty. The man would possess the seed, and the woman would be the fertile land. Here you have two beings that can only feel complete, perfect, and happy when they are united. In their harmony they will form one single body, one single will, and one single ideal.
31. This union, when inspired by the conscience and love, is called matrimony.
32. The law of matrimony descended like a light, which spoke through the conscience of the "first", so they would recognize that the union of man and woman signified a pact with the Creator. The fruit of that union was the child in which the blood of its parents fused, as proof that what was united before God, cannot be undone on earth.
33. That joy the father and the mother feel when they bring forth a child into the world, is similar to that which the Creator experienced when he became a Father, giving life to His much beloved children. If, later on, I gave laws to you through Moses, so you would know how to properly select a partner and not covet the wife of your neighbor, it was because humanity, by virtue of its free will, had become lost in the ways of adultery and low passions.
34. After that time had passed, I came to the world in Christ, and with My gentle teaching, which is always the law of love, I elevated matrimony, and with it, human conduct and virtue. I spoke in parables, in order to make My word unforgettable, and I turned matrimony into a sacred institution.
35. Now that I find Myself among you once again, I ask you men and women: What have you done with matrimony? There are few who can give me a satisfying answer! My sacred institution has been dishonored. From that fountain of life only destruction and pain springs. Men and women have stained the purity of that law and left their blemishes upon it. The fruit that should have been sweet is now bitter, as is the cup from which men drink.
36. You depart from My laws, and when you stumble, you ask Me in anguish: "Why is there such pain?" Because the instincts of the flesh have never listened to the voice of the conscience. Now I ask you: If I have given you everything that you need to be happy, why do you not have peace?
37. I have stretched out a blue mantle in the sky, so that, beneath it, you may build a nest of love, separating yourselves from the temptations and complications of the world, living in simplicity, as the birds do; for in simplicity and sincere prayer, one can feel the peace of My kingdom and receive the answers to many a mystery.
38. Men, when the companion you have chosen was like barren ground, which had not given you fruit, you have gone in search of new land, forgetting that you must yield to your destinies and restitution. Why do you blame destiny for the trials and sufferings that you experience in your marriages, if it was you yourselves who have chosen that path?
39. Everyone who is united in matrimony before My divinity, even if their union is not sanctioned by any minister, makes a pact with Me; a pact which remains recorded in the book of God, where all destinies are written down.
40. Who can erase those united names from that book? Who in the world can undo that which has been united in My law?
41. If I were to separate you, I would be destroying My own work. If you asked Me to be united on earth, and I have granted it to you, why do you then break your promises and contradict your vows? Are you not ridiculing My law and name?
42. And to you, barren women, the Master says: Long have you desired and asked that your wombs be converted into fountains of life. You have hoped that, one morning or evening, a tender heart could be heard beating within you. But the days and nights have passed, and you have only shed tears, because the child has not arrived at your gates.
43. How many of you who are listening to Me, and who have been deprived of all hope by science, will have to bear fruit to believe in My power, so that many may recognize Me through that miracle! Watch and be patient. Do not forget My words!
44. Parents: Avoid mistakes and bad examples. I do not demand perfection of you, only love and care for your children. Prepare yourselves spiritually and physically, for great legions of spirits in the beyond await the moment to incarnate among you.
45. I want a new humanity; one that will increase and multiply not only in number, but also in virtue, so that it may behold the promised city and their children may reach and dwell in the New Jerusalem.
46. I want the earth to be saturated with men of good will, who are the fruits of love.
47. Destroy the Sodom and Gomorrah of this time. Do not allow your hearts to become accustomed to their sins. Do not imitate their inhabitants.
48. In this way I am preparing you in the Third Era, because the multitudes I have announced to you, will arrive indeed.
49. May everyone play their designated part, and with that, listen to My teaching in a parable:
50. A spirit full of light, purity, and innocence found itself before God, and said to its Lord: "Father, tell me what my mission is, for I wish to serve you." And the Lord answered it tenderly: "Be patient, I will unite a man and woman in the world, and a son shall be born from union, in whom you will incarnate, so that, as a child of man, you may gather experience in the trials of the world, and might intimately feel the tenderness of a mother and the caress of a father."
51. The spirit rejoyced and waited. In the meantime, the Lord united a man and a woman in a bond of love, and so He sent them to follow the path of life together.
52. A new being was conceived in the bosom of the woman, and soon enough, God sent that spirit to incarnate in the body, and in the ninth month the son opened his eyes to perceive the light of the world. The mother beamed with happiness, and the father beheld him with pride, for that son was the creation of both of them, he was the fruit of their love. The woman felt strong, and the man felt somewhat similar to the Creator. The both of them dedicated themselves to the care of that tender heart.
53. The spirit, which brought the son to life, smiled when he beheld the sweet gaze of his mother and the stirn, but at the same time, tender face of the father.
54. Time went by, and in his struggle, the father separated from his loving family. He had gone astray and became lost, leaving shreds of his clothing among the thorny shrubs, eating poisonous fruits and destroying the flowers he found along his path. Finding himself ill and depressed, he remembered the loved ones he had abandoned. He tried to return and search for them, but his strength failed him. He pulled himself together, and after dragging himself and stumbling along the way, he arrived at the gates of his home. With tears in her eyes, his wife received him in her arms. Their son was sick and on his deathbed.
55. When the father saw his dying son, he begged the divine mercy for help. In despair, he pulled his hair and maligned, and the spirit of the child left its body and returned to the spiritual valley. The parents were left desolate, feeling mutually responsible for the misfortune that afflicted them; he for leaving his family behind, and she for not knowing how to keep him from leaving.
56. When the spirit arrived back in the presence of the Creator, it said to him: "Father, why have you removed me from the arms of that sweet mother, who is left sobbing and desperate by my absence?" To which the Lord answered: "Wait, be patient, for you will return to the same bosom once more, when they have recognized their faults and understood My law."
57. The man and the woman continued to live together, lonely, and deeply repentant for their faults, when once again they were surprised by the signs of a new child. God had the spirit return to that womb, telling it: "Inhabit that body which is preparing itself for life, and refresh yourself once again in that bosom.
58. The parents who thought to have lost their firstborn, did not know that he had returned to their midst, and the emptiness left by the first son was filled by the second. Happiness and peace returned to the heart of that home. The mother began to smile again, and the father was delighted.
59. Now the man was afraid of departing from his family and attempted to coddle them with love, remaining close to them. But time caused him to forget his past experiences and, mislead by bad friends, he fell into vice and temptation. The woman reproached him and began to reject him. Their home turned into a battlefield. Soon the man lay defeated, he became ill and weak, while the woman, leaving her child in the cradle, would arise in search of bread for the innocent child, as well as nourishment for her companion, who did not know how to love or care for her. She suffered humiliation and disrespect, endured dangers, and withstood men of evil intentions. This way, she provided the daily bread for her loved ones.
60. God had mercy for the innocent spirit, and before it could open its eyes to the light reason, called it back once again to the spiritual valley. When the spirit arrived before its Lord, filled with pain, it said to him: "Father, once again you have snatched me from the arms of those I love. Look at how difficult my destiny is. Today I ask you to leave me in either their arms, or in yours, forever, but do not make me journey to and fro anymore. I am tired."
61. When the man awoke from his apathy, he beheld a new painful scene: The wife wept inconsolably at the bed where the second son lay dead. The man wanted to take his own life, but the wife prevented him from going through with it, saying: "Do not make an attempt against your life. Hold back your hand. Realize that we ourselves are the cause for God taking our children." The man calmed down, recognizing the truth in her words. As the days passed, tranquility slowly returned to these two hearts, who recalled with pain the children that had departed, who had been the joy of that home, which later sank into hopelessness.
62. The spirit then asked its Lord: "Father, are you going to send me to the earth again?" The Lord answered: "Yes, and I will send you as many times as it takes for those individuals' hearts to be purified." When the spirit incarnated again, its physical body was ill, because both its mother and father were ill as well. With a plea for relief, the spirit rose from its bed of pain back to the Father. This time, it did not even see the light of the world. There were no smiles upon the lips of the parents; there were only tears. The mother wept from dusk until dawn at the infant's crib, while the repentant father felt immense pain in his heart upon seeing that his son had inherited his own ailments.
63. The spirit's stay in that ill body was brief, and it returned to the presence of the Lord.
64. Loneliness enveloped the parents, but the pain had united them like never before, their hearts loved one another, and they promised each other to walk united, until the very end of their journey. The man fulfilled his duties; the woman cared for her husband, and both recovered from their illnesses.
65. They did not believe that God would grant them another child, but behold, when the Lord observed that those two beings had attained physical and spiritual health, he sent them that spirit as a reward for her self-abnegation and his amended behavior, and from the woman's womb sprang a little body, fresh as a flower bud, which flooded that home with happiness and peace.
66. The man and the woman thanked their Lord on their knees, weeping with happiness, while that patient and obedient spirit smiled through the son and spoke to God: "Lord, do not separate me from my parents again. There is peace in my home, there is love in their hearts, there is warmth in my cradle, there is milk and honey in my mother's breast and bread on the table. My father caresses me, and in his hands he holds the tools for his job. Bless us." And the Lord blessed them, with joy in His Spirit, and left them united in one single body, in one single heart, and one single will. End of the parable.
67. Today, I say to you: Drink of this wine and of My teaching, rejoice, for when you gather together at your Father's side, there will be a feast in the house of the Lord.
68. How many of you awaken to a new life when you listen to My Word in this era. You were dead to faith, and while some had been deprived of all hope by the doctors of the world, others had been denied communion by the priests.
69. You opened your hearts when you felt that My Word healed the sick and tenderly forgave the sinner, and that the Master offered the bread of eternal life to all.
70. Along your path you have seen much evil, wickedness, and barren lands, which no one knew how to fertilize.
71. You have seen how the fields, which were previously fertile and offered their abundant fruits of peace and happiness to the world, have been converted into fields of blood, destruction, and death.
72. It is necessary for the Father to approach His children. I am the dew which, in the silence of the night, descends upon the fields and falls upon the flowers. But the flowers that have withered; the hearts that have lost hope, do not know how to feel My love.
73. Disciples, realize that with My teaching I have awakened the feeling of mercy in your hearts, so that you may make the sufferings of men your own, and so you may not be indifferent to their conflicts, trials and tragedies.
74. Unite in thought and pray for your brothers. I will understand your requests and reward you with the things you require. You are still too weak to forget your sorrows and worries and to think of only others. I say to you: Accept those trials with courage and trust in your Lord. Those trials will not be removed from your path, nor will they be resolved through your rebellious behavior and unwillingness to accept God's will. On the other hand, with spiritual elevation, with faith, and with serenity, you will overcome the most terrible trials. Every obstacle and ordeal in which you are able to triumph, will leave a ray of light in your spirit. The one who is able to confront his trials with fortitude will be able to feel his moments of pain shortened; moments which may seem eternal to others.
75. You carry a cross in this life, and you stumble on occasion. However, you are aware that you are not travelling by yourself while carrying that cross. A gentle and invisible Helper assists you in getting up every time you feel overwhelmed and defeated by the weight of your destiny. Every time the wolves came for you, I have kept them away. Every time the heathens and those who scrutinize have come to these gatherings to find faults and accuse you of them, I have covered you with My mantle of tenderness and shut their lips. Every time men have tried to test you with their questions, I have preemtively placed the voice of the Holy Spirit upon your lips, since you have not yet prepared yourselves to convince them with words of light.
76. I am not rebuking you. Seek hope, improvement and judgement in the goodness of My Word. What would become of you if I flattered you in your imperfections and praised you in your sins? Is that not what mankind does to the lords of the world? I have always encouraged you when I observe that you are truly seeking to progress spiritually, by helping those who are ill, disregarding the time of day and the state of the weather. And whenever you have come before the judges, you have remained calm and given testimony of Me, with words of truth.
77. Thus, you have learned that the human hearts represent the fields you must cultivate, and that, as the fields grow larger, so must your efforts. You cannot abandon a field where you have sown My seed.
78. Among you are those who will travel to other nations, in search of new lands to sow My seed. I have given you the universal language, which will allow you to understand one another; not a fancy language uttered by human lips, but the one which the spirit expresses through love.
79. For others, it will not be necessary to undertake these long journeys. All they need to do is prepare themselves, to offer mercy to their loved ones, as well as enlightenment to the disincarnated spirits who are lost. Woe to him who shuts his door to the cry of the beings in need, for in their confusion they will not forgive!
80. The hardworking disciple blesses Me with each step, because he delights in serving Me, despite the weight of his cross. The lazy one feels deprived of his freedom and weighed down by a heavy burden. I chain no one, nor do I turn anyone into a slave. On the contrary, I have come to offer you true freedom, so you will never feel enslaved by death or incarceration; instead, whereas others might consider themselves lost under those circumstances, you will continue to elevate yourselves on the infinite ladder of development.
81. Disciples: Are you willing to forgive those who offend you? Who are your enemies? Truly, I say to you, you shall not call your fellow men enemies. I am not sending you to battle humanity, but its sin and ignorance.
My peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-38||←||Teaching||→|