|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-45||←||Teaching||→|
The Book of the true Life 2
The Lord says:
1. The light of my spirit descends among you. I come to give you the treasure of peace and to clothe you with humility. If humanity wishes to tear your clothes into shreds, allow it to do so; and may those shreds serve to cover its nakedness.
2. Among these multitudes are those who without having seen me, believe, love, and follow me. Blessed are they, for they will enter into the promised land.
3. On this day you will celebrate the resurrection of your Master, and truly I say to you that many of you will resurrect with the light of my word to the life of grace.
4. It was only as a man that I was born and died, for as God I had no beginning, nor will I have an end. Jesus was born out of the purity of love that the Father has toward humanity, taking form in the womb of a virtuous maiden who was previously selected by the Creator.
5. The deeds and words of Jesus were the path which he came to trace for you, the path which will take you to the kingdom of heaven. But Christ, through the body of Jesus, felt all the pain and sorrow of the world; he knew about agony and wanted to penetrate in spirit into the regions of darkness where spiritual beings also awaited him. But I say to you that the suffering of Jesus in the supreme hour of his agony on the cross was understood by no one. There was an instant in which he felt alone between heaven and earth, whipped by the unleashed elements and abandoned by his disciples. It was then that he exclaimed, "My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?
6. By virtue of my power, Jesus could have been insensitive to physical pain. But as man, I did not come to deceive you. My pain was unique, my death was real, and so, too, was my blood.
7. While the body of the Master was in the tomb, the Divine Spirit illuminated the dwelling places where the virtuous and the sinners awaited so that its charity would take them to a new era. The blood of the Lamb not only traced the path of spiritual evolution for beings of this world but also for those in the spiritual valley. Once that mission of love was fulfilled, the body of Jesus united with the Divine Spirit in the same way that it took human form.
8. If the body of Jesus did not originate from the earth, why should he have rendered it tribute like all men? He had told them, My kingdom is not of this world.
9. Your spirit resurrects when hearing my teaching because it has eaten the bread of eternal life which is my word. Strengthen yourselves in my doctrine, for the moment approaches when men, like hungry wolves, will thrust themselves upon you to judge you, and it is not my will that you leave your faith and your peace in the hands of your persecutors.
10. Take advantage of the time in which you have my manifestation under this form. If you do not prepare yourself and strengthen your faith today, tomorrow you will yearn for this period in which I gave you these teachings and blessings. You will weep, wanting to hear my word. Many of you will say: Master! What would I not give to once again listen to one of your teachings through those individuals whom I so severely judged as imperfect.
11. Truly take advantage of my teaching now while I am delivering it to you through these spokesmen, who are my children, whom I have chosen and prepared. Their lips have given you words of wisdom and love. They have humbly separated themselves from the world and now are enduring difficulties on your behalf, knowing that they are instruments of the Father so that He may communicate with you.
12. Though you come to these humble places in this time to hear my word, you can elevate your prayer from wherever you are. You can pray in your bedroom, your place of work, on the road, in the valley, or along the shore of a river. I will listen to your prayer wherever you are.
13. Learn to cleanse your hearts and elevate your spirits toward me in order to receive spiritual communion. Do not forget that you carry me in the most intimate part of your beings. Elevate yourselves toward me so that when the last instant comes in 1950 your spirits will not be filled with fear, saying, Master, you have departed from us. Truly I say to you that whoever prepares himself will communicate with me from spirit to Spirit at that moment.
14. If you would have followed only one of the many teachings that I have given you, and would have guided your deeds on earth according to the laws of that teaching, truly I tell you that my arrival in this period would not have been necessary because all of my doctrine is contained in what you have heard to this day.
15. Once again I am going to give you my word so that your spirits might feel that they are at the banquet of eternal life. Rejoice like my apostle John, perceiving the revelations from the hereafter.
16. All disbelief will disappear among you in this time because I will leave you like a lighted lamp of faith among humanity.
17. Each time that I appear before you, your pain disappears while I give you my word. That is because your spirits feel my presence and rejoice with my love.
18. Those who gather in these houses of prayer are not the only ones who hear me; the great multitudes of spiritual beings also witness this manifestation and receive my light. Among those multitudes are those who on earth were your parents, your companions, and your children. All are ascending along the ladder of evolution.
19. Your hearts are filled with joy on hearing me speak in such a way, and in these moments you feel that the glory and grace of the Father is the same which is descending upon every creature on earth.
20. The light of my love, which has come to illuminate the path of evolution of all my children, has created confusion among the men of science when they have discovered that the beginning of creation is not what they had imagined. But I will speak to them from the top of the mountain, and the strength of my voice through nature’s elements will shake the earth and show them the truth.
21. O my people, if you wish to enter into communication with my Divinity, do not perceive these spokesmen through whom I communicate as being superior. Study and analyze my word, and you will feel as though you were in my sanctuary rejoicing with the essence of my doctrine. Thus you will be prepared when you offer testimony to your brethren that this is the Third Era, informing them that I have manifested myself as the Holy Spirit.
22. I am selecting my new disciples among humanity, saying to men, Regenerate yourselves, and to women, Do not sin again. My forgiveness has purified all of you so that you might begin a new life.
23. You who have tasted much bitterness: Drink now the milk and honey in this cup of love which I come to offer you.
24. Rejoice with this spiritual gift. Do not become too concerned with maintaining your physical body. Remember that I have told you that man does not live by bread alone but that he is nourished by God’s word.
25. I have found all of you lost and showed you the path, saying to you, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Follow me to the end.
26. I have not forced anyone to follow me nor have I threatened anyone for not doing so. Truly the law of restitution, which each one prepares for himself, exists so that each spirit will evolve and attain purity and enlightenment. However, a hell of eternal fire does not exist, just as divine punishment does not exist. Do not misinterpret those things which were told to you symbolically in the past.
27. Today, you are listening to me and each individual has recognized his mission. Elijah is an untiring servant of the Lord who is gathering the 144,000 new disciples. The new disciples include 12,000 children from each tribe among this multitude. Those disciples will receive a sign on their foreheads which marks them as Marian Trinitarian Spiritualist.
28. If you feel tired along the path of life, come to me and rest by hearing this word, for I am still with you.
29. This word is the bread which I come to bring to your lips; its essence is the virtuous pure water which helps to cleanse all stains from your spirit.
30. You are afraid that the hurricane winds will make you separate from this path and that you will once again be weak before the passions of the flesh. You fear the gossip of people, as well as their judgement. You fear the world which separates you from me with its numerous temptations.
31. Since you have not understood my word, you believe that I demand that you abandon and renounce everything that is material, whereas what I am teaching you is that you should give to the spirit that which belongs to the spirit and to the material body that which belongs to the material body. While you are in this valley of tears, you will not reach perfection; but you must prepare yourselves by practicing deeds of love and charity with your brothers so that when you enter the spiritual valley you will gather the fruit of your harvest.
32. I am revealing to you my own divine wisdom, which is beyond Jacob's ladder. I am not on the ladder because I am perfect. Only those beings who seek perfection are on that ladder. Who feels that my doctrine is like a heavy burden to his spirit? If you compare its weight with that of the cross, you will understand that now I am your helper.
33. Who would be able to separate himself from me when I am everywhere? There are those who would attempt to leave my presence to secretly sow the seeds which I have entrusted to them and reap the harvest for themselves; but I offer you fertile lands. Whoever attempts to depart will have to enter into the desert. Who has ever seen a seed grow in hot desert sands? Those in the desert will be unable to attend the banquet which you now enjoy with me. Also, in their loneliness they will be unable to listen to the birds which have brought you so much joy with their singing.
34. Whoever has felt the desire in his heart to abandon the cross does that because he has not become aware of his mission nor his destiny.
35. Many of you confess to me that you are guilty and sinful, yet you are among those who love me! There are many who say they love, yet they do not even have faith in me. They believe in me when they receive blessings, but when a trial comes, they deny me!
36. Your spirit has received an invitation in this Third Era. It has been summoned to be among those who will be blessed by nourishing themselves with the divine fruit from all three eras.
37. Now that humanity is at the height of its perversity, my Spirit is manifesting itself to mankind utilizing words that man is able to understand. I am doing this in order to save man, to show him the path of restitution, to help him fulfill his restitution, and to make him aware of the reward that awaits him.
38. I say to those listening to me: Do not carry filthy dust on your sandals. Seek me, I am your salvation. I am the vessel which has come to save you because you were lost in a sea filled with sin. I have come to guide you to the promised land.
39. Why have you found pain along your path? Why have your feet been hurt by the stones along the way? Why are you experiencing such great thirst and weariness? It is because yesterday you journeyed through this same path and did not clear the path for those who marched after you, unaware that you would have to travel through this same path once again. And if you have never quenched the thirst of someone who is thirsty, why would you expect someone to quench yours?
40. I am the only one who comes to quench your spirit’s thirst for love and peace. My word is crystalline water which is being poured among you. Enjoy it while you drink it, and invite your brothers. And truly I say to you that you will perceive all spirits attaining unity and peace.
41. In the Second Era you perceived me because I came as a man, but today I have come in spirit. Although you are not able to physically perceive me today, your spirit has been able to spiritually perceive my presence because I am now manifesting myself. Who among those who hear me has not felt my presence in his heart? Who among you has not trembled before my word which is filled with enlightenment and which penetrates into your spirit?
42. I come to speak to you as teacher, not as judge. Do not seek me as judge, for instead of judging you, I want to offer you comfort and to give you my teachings.
43. I have opened your eyes so that you will become aware that my law is being stained on earth, but do not judge those who are staining it. Be familiar with my law so that you will not separate from my path when men attempt to hide it from you. Then you will be able to guide the one who walks in darkness.
44. You have not come to confuse anyone. Truly I say to you that before that occurs, you would be far better off if you did not speak of my word or if your life was cut short.
45. My people, you do not know what I have reserved for you. Do not believe that what you have heard up to this day is all that I have come to tell you. I am going to reveal great lessons to you. You will develop great spiritual gifts.
46. My teaching comes to help you to achieve communication from spirit to Spirit with your Father, for that is how you will attain salvation. Open your heart and preserve my divine word until the time comes to reveal it to your brothers, for this divine word will convert sinners and heal the ill.
47. The path which I outline for you in this period is not of blood but of life. Come to me, disciples, and rest from your sorrows. Allow my word to relieve your hunger and thirst for love and peace so that when you have received many of my spiritual blessings, you will imitate the virgins in my parable. You will light your lamp and await alertly for the return of your virtuous husband so that you may welcome him when he summons you at your door.
48. Whoever keeps my word in his heart and has faith in it will have peace and good fortune along his path on earth. Also, he will spiritually evolve along the path which will guide him to my kingdom.
49. I lovingly give you my word so that you may attain the true life and help your brethren to do the same because many of them have no faith. Everything that you do in my name for your brethren will be fulfilled. But if instead of offering blessings along your way, you insult or judge your neighbors, truly I say that you will be sentencing yourselves, for you will be measured by the same rod with which you measure others.
50. If you have offended me, ask my forgiveness. If your brother has offended you, forgive him. He may not know what he has done. However, those of you who have been spiritually enlightened through these teachings that you are receiving, can no longer say that you are innocent if you continue to offend your brother. If you were to offend others, you would be more insensitive than a rock, for I am teaching you to be virtuous with your brothers.
51. Study my word so that you will not be unprepared when death summons you nor in a state of spiritual darkness which prevents your spirit from perceiving the path of evolution that it needs to follow. My teaching is the only book which contains truth from its first to its last word. I have opened that book before you once again in this era in order to help you resurrect to eternal life and to gather you in the sheepfold of my love, for I observe that you are lost like sheep without a shepherd.
52. My voice is summoning all spirits to free them from the burden of the world. Some of my children have recognized the voice. Others have not, for their spirits, which were blinded by the materialism of this time, have not remembered it. But I, the Shepherd, having the ninety-nine sheep in the shelter of my love, which is my kingdom, descended to the earth in search of the lost one.
53. You have been nourishing yourself with bitter fruits for such a long time that you have forgotten the sweet fruit of eternal life. And it was only after you heard my word that you recognized the true nourishment of the spirit.
54. Yesterday, overwhelmed by the suffering from your sins, you arose in vain seeking the path of your spiritual evolution. Today, I have united you, made you aware of your spiritual gifts, and increased the size of this multitude. But truly I say to you that you should not become vain because of the blessings that I have given you. Do not judge those who have sinned nor humiliate those who have made mistakes. You need to remember and meditate over the teaching which I gave you in the Second Era when the adulteress was brought to me. Remember the parable of the publican, the pharisee, and the good Samaritan. The essence of those teachings is eternal. You will be able to apply them in your lives today, tomorrow, and always. I gave you parables in the Second Era, sometimes at the shores of the river, at other times in the desert or on the mountain. It was the divine message which I brought to you in Christ before man sentenced and crucified me in Jerusalem.
55. I want you to retain my word in your heart so that you may practice charity and love, and so that you might arise along your path healing those who are ill without expecting anything in return. You will practice those kind deeds only because you love your brethren.
56. Do not call yourself a spiritualist if you are horrified by those who are sick, or if you feel repulsed when their bodies are dressed in rags. If you separate yourself from sinners because you are afraid that you will be contaminated, you can not be my disciple.
57. Here is my new word, which you will unite with the one that I gave to you in the past. I am giving you my teaching in this era through different spokesmen so that you will have the confirmation that whatever I said through one spokesman was also spoken by all the others.
58. Prepare yourselves, men and women, for among you are those through whom I will give my word.
59. Here is the groom who called at the door of the virgins, and since they were waiting for him they opened it, had him come in, and in their house there was a celebration.
60. Some of you have sat before the table of love to eat the bread of my word and drink the wine which is its divine essence. Many of you were also with me in the Second Era and heard my words. Others of you observed my apostles in different regions, who proceeded to sow the seed of faith in Christ in their brethren, offering them proof of the truth, healing the sick, cleansing the lepers, and offering comfort to those who were suffering. But those individuals who were not nourished in that period will be nourished today, and those who were not on earth at that time will be on earth today.
61. I am going to select my disciples once again. Remember that in the Second Era I washed and lovingly kissed the feet of the twelve apostles, chosen by my charity, to teach you that if the Lord did that, you should be willing to do all things for your brethren.
62. Filled with humility I come to comfort and save you so that when you arise to fulfill your mission, teaching humanity the true path to follow, you will leave a path of meekness along the way. Can an individual, who has not washed his feet before beginning his journey, leave a true path of purity?
63. Behold the Lamb who voluntarily sacrificed himself in order that his blood might fall over his children, tracing with his footprints the path of spiritual evolution for humanity.
64. I observe those among you who shall follow me, and I also see those who shall weep and make great promises to follow me, but who will eventually turn their backs to me. But I am still among you; take advantage of each moment, for I will soon leave you and I will be observing from the heavens those who have received this heritage, obeying my mandates. Everyone who cleanses his heart in order to deliver my word to his brethren will be strong due to his purity, charity, love, and humility. But whoever glorifies himself and sells my word shall be weak in the presence of temptations.
65. Your nation has opened its doors, having allowed great multitudes of people from different nations to arrive. For I have told you that in this era I have not selected twelve individuals to take my word to humanity but have chosen 144,000 for this mission, which includes 12,000 beings from each of the twelve tribes. Some are in spirit, others are dwelling on earth. Those who dwell in the hereafter and did not know my teaching, will reincarnate on earth so that all will unite. Those individuals will have to endure sacrifices and bitterness on earth out of love for their brothers.
66. Today you are nourishing yourselves with the bread and wine that is contained within the essence of my teaching while humanity continues to represent this lesson with the bread and wine of the earth.
67. Remain close to me in order to protect one another and feel strong, for the wolves are attempting to attack you and the pharisees who hide in the crowds are the same ones from the past. They still are unable to recognize me because they are confused. They are the hypocrites who hide their sins behind a false purity.
68. Be alert and pray, for they will be the first to come and tell you that I am the false Christ. Some will show you the prophecies from the First Era and others those from the Second Era in order to try to prove to you that what you have witnessed was announced as being false. They will tell you not to allow yourselves to be deceived by these manifestations. Truly I say to you, Be careful with those individuals and others who only speak of my Doctrine but fail to confirm their words with their deeds.
69. Examine yourselves before your conscience and ask yourselves if you have felt peace after having listened to my teaching. Have those who were ill been healed? Have you felt inspired to practice kind deeds and to love one another? Have you felt regenerated? Yes, your conscience responds.
70. Remember the past and try to relive it. Here is the table which contains food that can nourish you for eternal life. Again I tell you that my body and my blood are represented today by my own word. A crumb from this bread is enough to give eternal life to your spirit. The sick who nourish themselves with this bread will become healthy, and whoever drinks this wine with respect for my doctrine and spiritual elevation will attain eternal peace.
71. Whoever remembers my word at the moment of his death on earth will find that the gifts and blessings which are contained in my word also exist in his spirit; thus, he will be able to perceive the light of my Holy Spirit on his journey.
72. The Father is revealing his divine wisdom to those who are poor and humble. Whoever drinks of this wine will feel that his spirit is strengthened. Whoever closes his lips in order not to drink this wine, because he fears death, will die spiritually. Only my love will be able to resurrect him. When it is my will to do so, I will come to him to ask; Why did you not drink from my wine? Arise. I am the one who spoke through the mouths of men and the same one who today resurrects you to the life of grace. Who else has power to resurrect the dead?
73. While I deliver my teaching to you, I observe the hearts of each one present. Some of you have been nourished by my word and have satisfied your hunger for love and comfort. Others think about ways of destroying this work because they do not believe in it and are worried over the great multitudes of dedicated individuals who gather in these houses of prayer to hear my word.
74. Eat this bread of eternal life. Drink the wine, which is found in the divine essence of this word.
75. Do not forget the deeds which I have done among you so that you might do them also among your brothers. As I have loved you, love your fellow human beings. Seat those who are needy at your table and give them the best place to seat.
76. In each one of my words exists many revelations so that you may study them very carefully, because the moment of my departure approaches when you will feel alone. You will remain as sheep among wolves, but I will comfort you. Then your mission will begin, and some will enter homes, others districts, and others foreign countries. You will be good workers in my fields and never tire of sowing my seed of peace and love. But it will not be necessary for you to carry many supplies for the journey, for I will watch over you. You will not fear severe changes in the weather or in nature's elements. I am present throughout creation.
77. I will guide you to the houses where those who share your faith live. They will receive you with happiness, and from there you will summon others, so that you might meet to pray and deliver my message to them. These who arrived last shall be converted into the first, and as new apostles they will arise to sow as you taught them.
78. My fields are extensive and my sowers are still few. But it is my will that the 144,000 be marked during the time while I still deliver my teaching in this form, for they are the ones through whom I will manifest myself to humanity in this era. And whoever testifies on my behalf, I will do the same for him. Similarly, anyone who betrays me will have to present himself before my justice.
79. Behold, all of you have been nourished by the Lamb. Nevertheless, among you I observe the one who will betray me, not in this moment, not in this night, but when seduced by the temptations of the world, he will accept the shiny coins to deliver me to his brothers. Since no one knows who that could be, you ask in your hearts, Master, who could it be? I simply tell you, Be alert and pray so that you do not fall into temptation.
80. There will also be those who will deny me in this time, and it will be soon. On this same night, there will be someone who will deny where he has been and to whom he has listened. Let no one deny me out of fear of the world because his pain will be very great.
81. In the Second Era Jesus went to pray in the Garden of Olives because his sacrifice was near. Today, I come to tell you, Pray and remember that example in order to find strength in the Lord, for truly I say to you that the chalice from which I drank that night was very bitter. Likewise, the chalice that humanity offers to me today is filled with great bitterness! In it are all the tears, the blood, and the pain of men.
82. Thus I teach you, O beloved disciples, to pray as you await the great ordeals; but the sins of all men will never weigh upon one single human being. Only Christ carried upon his shoulders the sins of all men, starting from Adam and ending with the last human being.
83. Those who inwardly ridicule these manifestations are the ones who are spitting in my face. And those who are judging me are the ones who whipped me in the Second Era. The sin and the spiritual darkness in which humanity now lives forms the prison where I am tortured.
84. Prepare yourselves, for the crowds of unbelievers and the multitudes of disturbed spirits will persecute you. Then I will tell them, Depart from my disciples, for they are not guilty.
85. Be alert and pray, live in peace, and you will have my strength in your spirits, for you will nourish yourselves with the bread of eternal life.
86. The moment has arrived for you to remember Christ, the Divine Master, in his last moments on the cross, those hours of darkness in the world when my presence enlightened those spirits which awaited me.
87. Humanity in this Third Era has lifted me to a new Calvary. And from my cross I observe you, O multitudes. The light of my Spirit descends upon mankind similar to how my blood was shed drop by drop upon humanity in the past. My divine sufferings are like wounds which open due to the sins and ingratitude of man. But today, divine water will flow from my wounds so that those who are blind might see and those who are evil might be redeemed. If you wound a tree, sap will emanate from it; I am the tree of true life which gives you life when you attempt to destroy it.
88. Who will help me with my cross in this era? You, disciples. Whoever weeps over his sins, repents, and regenerates will be remembered by humanity like that sinful woman who wet my feet with her tears and dried them with her hair.
89. Blessed are those who feel in their hearts the pain of their Lord and his thirst of love, for in the hereafter I will have them perceive me in all my splendor.
90. If the death which men gave to Jesus on the earth separated him from the arms of his sweet Mother, today in eternity, the Mother and Son are united by divine love. For you should know that if Christ is the Word of God, Mary is the divine maternal tenderness, and from the infinite, next to the cross which you have again prepared for me, she lovingly extends her mantle to cover you and turns her maternal gaze to you filled with forgiveness.
91. Do not forget these manifestations. And when the year 1950 has passed, you should gather to remember these teachings. Then your eyes will be filled with tears, with sadness, and with joy at the same time. You will feel sadness because you will remember the time when you heard my word, and you will feel joy because you will have finally entered into the time when you will communicate with me from spirit to Spirit. My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-45||←||Teaching||→|