|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-55||←||Teaching||→|
The Book of the true Life 2
The Lord says:
1. The light of the Holy Spirit surrounds all spirits.
2. Blessed are you who are willing to obey my mandates, for you will always feel helped by me. But I also say to you, Do not silence the voice of your conscience when it points out your errors. Listen to it, for it is my voice. If you wish to please me, once you have corrected your faults, elevate your spirit in prayer, and you will always find me awaiting you to give you peace.
3. As you develop a greater awareness of my forgiveness, dedicate yourselves more to the fulfillment of your duties. Never abuse that forgiveness.
4. All who arise with the commitment of elevating themselves spiritually by fulfilling the divine law along my path will find themselves surrounded by great multitudes that will follow them. And should I place you before a multitude of individuals, do not view yourself as their master and lord. Observe that even the kings of this time have stepped down from their thrones to become servants of their people, for an era of equality and brotherhood approaches for men. Remember that when I called you, you answered with humility and told me that you would be submissive and take your cross with love to follow the footsteps with which I marked the path of your spiritual evolution in the Second Era.
5. If you prepare yourself, the great trials which approach humanity, as well as the hurricane winds, will feel like a light breeze that comes to caress you. Then the light of a new dawn will shine, and the sun will offer its gifts. But if you are not vigilant, and allow hypocrisy to develop in your hearts, and cover yourselves with sheepskin although you are like a hungry wolf, then you will find stumbling blocks, and the thorns on the path will hurt your feet.
6. Woe unto you if your evil tendencies are stronger than the virtues possessed by your spirit or if my teaching does not bear fruit! If you do not meditate or analyze my word, believing you are doing my will, my light will awaken you. And when you know all truth, you will remember that I have sent you to the world to do good works.
7. Even if you wished to flee from your destiny, you could not do it. As often as you depart from the path, my charity will continue to return you to it. My law is written in each spirit and you must obey it.
8. I have observed your dissatisfaction with the leaders of nations because you have not understood that they are instruments that I use to subdue and reform the people. You have not known how to unite in thought to help those whom I appointed to lead nations. You object and cause disharmony while I have advised unity and obedience to my will. Love one another, and may your prayers prepare and help them spiritually.
9. Become unified, Israel, and hear me. I am going to submit you to great trials, and I do not want to see you weep. Pray for those who do not know how to pray and for those who feel weak. No one should rejoice when others experience failure; for you do not know if you will all go through the same trials, and if you will also weaken when you endure those ordeals.
10. Reject temptation, for this is the period when that force will attempt to multiply its harvest. Only prayer and good deeds will help you reject all temptation.
11. On seeing your lack of unity, many doctrines will ask you to become unified. I want you all to be united in me and to practice the same form of worship that I have taught you.
12. To help you attain spiritual elevation, I have prepared the best place for my children because I want to bring you close to me and give you my peace. Let whoever feels tired come to me and he will have rest and strength.
13. Disciples, be charitable to those who disregard the law, to those who have rebelled, for they are the beings who need your help and your charity the most. Why does man sin, if he is aware of righteousness and knows that he can only attain happiness by practicing virtuous deeds? Because he does not hear the voice of his conscience, and the shepherds have allowed their sheep to scatter along different roads. The word of those shepherds no longer transmits any divine essence nor does it have the power to bring the sheep back to the sheepfold. Where are my disciples, successors of those apostles of the Second Era?
14. To you who are now my young followers I say, Do not call yourselves pastors or priests; allow me to guide humanity for I am its Father, its Judge, its best friend and counselor. Limit yourselves to being messengers of the good news and witnesses of my manifestation. Once humanity is able to communicate with my Spirit through its spiritual gifts, it will proceed with a firm step along its path of evolution, and I will inspire it to practice deeds according to my law. This will occur after the period of restitution in which you are now living.
15. If you had not failed to fulfill my law, you would not have had to follow the strict law of restitution and would have proceeded in your evolution. Truly I say to you that if you, who are charged with taking this message to your brothers, do not fulfill that mission, you will be judged by humanity and will experience that harsh judgement which lacks compassion and love.
16. When I have given you an ordeal to help you elevate spiritually, I have accompanied you so that you do not weaken. And when you have accepted my will, taking advantage of that lesson, you have felt closer to me. Then you have thanked me and I have given you my peace.
17. I have asked humanity to unite and return to spirituality and the simple life, for I want spirits to unite into one faith, recognizing and loving me. The different doctrines will disappear, and only my law and my word will prevail.
18. I have always manifested my love to you, but you have not understood me. Do you not know that when I give you a new responsibility to fulfill, it is so that you will attain salvation? I have chosen you because I love you and want you to be my disciples; you must practice humility and meekness in each of your deeds to truly call yourself my disciple.
19. This is the period in which you will harvest all that you have sown. But if in this period you sow again to gather your harvest later, take the good seed and cultivate it, for I am still giving you time to sow.
20. Be aware that it is I who have followed you, more than you have followed me, throughout the eras. I have done that to inform you of your mission and to teach you to obey my law so that your spirit will not separate from my path. Thus, as your spirit follows my path it will summon the multitudes similar to a bell.
21. Your spirit has had to endure many ordeals to become meek and humble and to truly dedicate yourself to follow the path of the law! Yesterday, you would curse whenever you encountered an ordeal along your path. Today, when you feel that you are enduring a hard lesson in life, you pray. That is because your spirit is becoming spiritually enlightened.
22. When I say to you that "you and they are the same", I want you to realize that you have been spiritually evolving through your reincarnations on earth. From the moment in which the Father said to you, Grow and multiply, to the present time, your evolution has not stopped for one moment. But how slowly you have walked!
23. You have multiplied, and by doing so you have obeyed that divine mandate. But soon it became necessary to give you a new commandment so that you would practice deeds which were worthy of God and, therefore, I said to you, Love one another. In the Second Era, I brought you that phrase as a summary of all the law, and I continue to wait for it to produce fruits in your hearts. Now I have come with new lessons and new revelations; nevertheless, I have not come to eliminate that divine mandate which tells you to love one another nor the other which tells you to multiply.
24. Yes, humanity, you need to grow in virtues and wisdom, and to multiply through spirituality. Love one another without regard to race, class, beliefs, and worlds.
25. I want to see the wheat grow in the fields where so many bad weeds have been produced and where evil has greatly multiplied. The day of justice has come, and the fire of war burns and destroys the bad seed from which even ashes will not be left, for the winds will scatter them, and then the waters and the snows will wash and purify humanity. When pain becomes very intense among men, they will raise altars to me, burn incense, and say they love me. But I will tell them that that is not the way to please my Spirit, and although they believe they love the Lord, in reality, they are more afraid of his justice and death. Men need to understand that the only incense that reaches me is the incense produced by your deeds of love and charity for one another, which are inspired by the love of your Father.
26. I ask those who are hearing this word to rise up imitating me and to follow the path of love that I traced for you in the Second Era. Thus, when this manifestation ceases you will know how to gather the multitudes in these houses of prayer and retain them with the truth and the essence of your words and examples. Not only will you know how to offer my teaching in these places but also wherever it is needed. Do not forget that I have told you that in the desert, on the road, on the sea, and in the valleys you will be surprised by ordeals and also by my inspiration.
27. To fulfill this mission I want this people that I have brought together to listen to my teaching to be the one to honor my law and offer testimony of its Master through deeds and examples. May there be peace in your homes so that family members are not against one another, so there are no quarrels between brothers, nor disharmony between parents and children. When you begin to live in peace, and your homes are no longer a battlefield, you will witness that wars will begin to disappear on earth, for whoever feels peace in his heart will take it wherever he goes. Think of your children and be aware that you have not known how to inscribe my law in their hearts through your deeds and that those are the new generations destined to spiritually enlighten humanity.
28. Their spirits are great, but be aware that when they are young they need your support and your guidance. Begin to fulfill that mission with those young individuals; be understanding and patient. Learn from me, the one who knows how to wait for centuries, millenniums, or eternity for the evolution and perfection of the spirit. You are all similar to a diamond in your origin, one which must be polished carefully to give forth beautiful rays. Do you, perhaps, believe that you are unworthy of being compared to the diamond?
29. Flowers are one of the most beautiful and marvelous creations that I have put on this earth; they bring you joy and inspiration, and they create a pleasing atmosphere. Truly I say to you that you are more perfect and beautiful than the flowers.
30. If you already possessed the spirituality that you should attain, you would know the language of everything created, and I would speak to you through that language. Then you would not demand that your Father come in material form before you, as he did in the Second Era when he bled on the cross, or give my divine word in this time through the lips of impure men. But it is necessary that you know your Father, and that is why I have never hidden from you or refused to come among you in spite of your sins. If men have always created false gods, even when I have shown myself to them, what would happen if I were not to appear to you because of my dislike for your sins?
31. O disciples who rejoice on hearing me and say, Master, we regret that there is not enough freedom to allow us to speak directly to our brethren about your word. But I say to you, Do not fear your brothers. Of what are you ashamed? Wait; wait a few moments, for humanity will soon overcome the barriers and obstacles that it has created with its fanaticism and ignorance. Those barriers and obstacles have prevented humanity from discovering the truth, which it has only known superficially.
32. Nourish yourself with the spiritual nourishment which I offer you today and you will feel my peace; do not allow anything to take away the peace that I have given you.
33. I call you disciples of the Third Era because you have made a new pact with my Divinity.
34. I have given you new lands where the tribes of Israel will multiply; but on discovering that you are part of my people, do not become vain, for if you analyze your mission you will realize that you have a great responsibility.
35. I have returned among you and I ask you, Will you once again crucify your Lord? Do you believe that the blood I shed in the Second Era was not enough?
36. Behold that your spirit is now carrying a cross of restitution, and it has been given many fields to cultivate. Furthermore, it will only sow my seed. The harvest which you gather in this period will be the key that will open the door to your salvation.
37. I have come to exchange the weight of your sins for the tender weight of my cross so that you might rest from the sin that has overburdened you for centuries.
38. May your lips only glorify my name and never speak disrespectfully of me. The gift of speech that I have given you is not designed to stain the honor of your fellow beings.
39. . Now that you know that I have called you to become my beloved disciples, and you know you are going to hear my word, allow your conscience to examine you daily.
40. Do not practice penance in a wrongful manner; do not deprive your body of what it needs. On the other hand, avoid those things which might harm your body even if it requires a sacrifice on your behalf. That type of penance benefits your spirit and also pleases the Father.
41. You are slowly learning to elevate your thoughts to the infinite without needing images portrayed on canvas or created by your minds. Little by little the obstacles that your spirit always encountered when it attempted to pray are beginning to disappear. Now it is following the true path that will enable it to communicate spiritually with the Lord.
42. Do not forget that in order for you to feel true peace and deep satisfaction when you pray, you must first cleanse your heart before you begin to pray to the Lord.
43. Tomorrow, you will see great multitudes following you. It is necessary that they discover a lighted path that is illuminated by your good deeds to guide them to the truth.
44. You must offer testimony that you are the people that the Lord sent on a pilgrimage to earth to shed spiritual enlightenment among humanity. The wisdom emitted by your spirit will be the light of the Sixth Seal unleashed in this period.
45. If you love me, you can fulfill my commandments; if you love me, you will know how to love your brothers.
46. Some individuals tell me: Lord, if we are listening to your word, is it not because we love you? And I say to you, Few are the ones that come to hear me out of love; the majority who come to hear me are consumed with pain and suffering.
47. I am not criticizing the fact that pain has brought you to my presence. Once that pain has completed its mission, it will depart;that pain will have prepared those individuals who will later be my disciples.
48. You can not say that I have never felt human pain and consequently do not understand you. That is why I became man and suffered, to give you an example with each trial and in each crisis. If I now ask you to shed light and good examples on the path through which your children will journey, it is because I, in Jesus, was always an obedient child to his Father. I know and feel your suffering and am not far from you, simply because I am in the spirit. Truly I say to you that my manifestation in the Third Era is the best proof that I love and understand you.
49. In your moments of tranquility meditate on my word. Understand that I am the peace that descends when the ordeals arrive. Preserve this peace in spite of all trials and do not allow it to flee from your hearts and return to me.
50. Do not rebel when there is illness in your homes, for they purify the spirit. Nevertheless, I do not prevent you from seeking a cure. I only ask you to seek me as a divine doctor and lovingly accept what I choose to grant you.
51. There are many who have returned to my path only because of life's sufferings. Some cursed while experiencing pain, but when they realized that the pain helped to detain them on their path of destruction, they blessed their bitter hardship. I allow these individuals to sit at my table and to savor the Lamb which has been converted into a delicious feast of love and charity.
52. Truly I say to you that if men were to do the same with those who have been ungrateful to them, great peace would exist among humanity!
53. Live in peace; that will be the best testimony you can give that you are my disciples. Do not forget that many individuals are always observing you to confirm or disprove the truth of what you practice.
54. Be my faithful soldiers; never be the cause for your brothers to reject me. Each time that I have given you my teaching through human spokesmen, there has always been at least one individual present who has come to scrutinize my work. During those moments, my words, my entire manifestation, and the deeds of my servants have been analyzed. Those individuals have used all of their senses and abilities to scrutinize my manifestation. There have being more individuals hoping that this manifestation is false than there are individuals truly hoping that this manifestation is true. Who would be able to tell them that while they observe and judge everything, my eyes penetrate into their hearts, and my voice is calling them through their conscience? That is the instant when many who doubted this manifestation have developed faith and others, who already had faith, have developed a much stronger faith. This is how the number of my disciples have increased among this multitude. I am asking those disciples to treasure my peace so that it might become their greatest treasure, for that will be the greatest testimony that they can offer of my doctrine to all the nations on earth.
55. I want you to understand that this multitude of people has a high destiny to fulfill, and that each one of you has a delicate mission. This multitude will be a fountain of peace and of love where men of other races will come to drink. That time is not far, but you must first become weary of fighting so much among brothers, and you must also become aware of all the falsehood and lies which humanity has come to worship. Then humanity will come to me and find that Christ, the one who died on the cross, lives and comes filled with the same glory and majesty that he had when he ascended in the Second Era.
56. Today, you feel that the atmosphere is not favorable for speaking of my doctrine, but the day approaches when you will not become weary speaking about my doctrine although pain, poverty, anguish, and confusion will want to take away all that I have given you.57. I prepare you and teach you from this day so that you will know how to transmit my teaching with your words and deeds, for humanity is already tired of lies. Create an obedient family; unite your thoughts, your intentions, and your destinies with a bond of spirituality, thus, you will attain strength and immortality.
58. Great trials await humanity. Be vigilant and pray through each catastrophe and every pain; much pain will be diminished and some of it will never arrive at all, for it will be detained by those who pray.
59. When other religions and sects observe that the multitudes are hurrying to follow this nation of people, there will be some from those religions who will arise and persecute you. Do not be afraid, for if you know how to remain tranquil, the Holy Spirit will place words upon your lips that will silence those who insult you.
60. I do not leave you the murderous sword with which to defend yourselves; I leave you the sword of love. Each one of its rays of light will be a virtue which emerges from it.
61. You will greatly please the Father if you are able to convert those multitudes, who are persecuting my work, with your words and deeds of love!
62. This is the lesson that I gave you in the Second Era which you had already forgotten.
63. The human mind will suffer confusion trying to understand the Marian Trinitarian Spiritualist teaching because the human being who is highly materialistic is unable to comprehend those things that are spiritual.
64. I have come to manifest myself to humanity one more time to make man understand that he can spiritually elevate himself to reach me. I come to teach you the way to elevate your spirits through prayer. If you pray and live a virtuous life, you will be able to feel my presence and be near me. Only the individual who follows my law truly knows that I am present within man and that it is not a metaphor.
65. You who hear me, do not keep yourselves from learning these spiritual teachings. Do not allow your spiritual understanding and love to become stagnant nor allow your noble and sensitive heart to become indifferent and cold while hearing my word. You have already tried the pleasures that the world offers; you have already tasted their sweetness; now come nourish yourself with the fruit of the tree that I have cultivated. But once you have satisfied your hunger, be careful not to return to those paths that you previously followed. Be aware that it is not right for you to stain those gifts that you have received through my divine charity.
66. Hear my word which eliminates all darkness and enlightens every spirit so that in the future you can journey through the righteous path. Thus, you will be able to recognize those things that are forbidden and attain enough strength to resist temptations. Whoever has received this teaching can not call himself ignorant. Disciples, today that I am still giving you these teachings, listen to me and comprehend those things that I am telling you.
67. Whoever has been a servant in the world will not be surprised when I command him to do certain things. Whoever has acted as a master and lord needs to forget his vanity and become my servant. Then you will become aware of the tender manner Jesus used to order his disciples.
68. If you use your free will to follow your conscience and my law, you will feel you have attained true freedom and not feel like a slave.
69. Now that bad weeds are growing throughout the world, I come to tell you to prepare yourself to become my worker in order to sow my seed of peace. Each of those whom I have chosen in this period can ask himself if before hearing this word, he was not purified and prepared through painful experiences, a pain that often involved individuals who were most dearest to him.
70. Develop faith and persuasion by my teachings. Do not become weary of listening to my word nor take this manifestation for granted. Be alert, for I do not want to surprise you sleeping on the day of my departure. Today, you are witnessing the end of this year and the arrival of a new year, but you continue to receive my word. However, after the year 1950, you will no longer hear me in this form. By then I want you to become strong and fully nourished with my teaching.
71. Study my work through all of my spokesmen, and do not discriminate among them. Be aware that I descend upon each of them and speak the truth through each spokesman. Do you want the year 1950 to come without you having taken advantage of my presence nor having learned my teachings and lessons? Are you waiting for the world, which does not believe in my manifestation as the Holy Spirit, to hurl itself upon you, and finding you weak, cast you out? Do you wish the governments of the earth, on finding disharmony and confusion among you, to dictate laws that will detain you along your path? I say to the present generations that you would greatly weep, if you contributed to the fulfillment of these prophecies! You would experience great hardship and sorrow during your present existence on earth, and you would leave behind many thorns on the path of those who will later follow this same path. Arise, filled with love and hope; I still have much to reveal and confide to you.
72. If you undergo a trial, do not doubt. Be watchful so that you can see how the Divine Master frees from you from all evil at each crisis, and you will feel your spirit developing its abilities and gaining strength. Be aware that no one is immune to pain; that those who have loved me the most and followed me the closest are those who have felt their hearts bleeding the most. Let whoever wishes to follow me take his cross. Why have many ceased to follow my path? Because the love they thought they felt was not real love.
73. Spiritualize yourselves. Run away from those things that are useless and insignificant. No longer seek the vanities of the world. Also, do not seek spiritual virtues as a simple decoration for your spirits in order to be admired. Beautify your spirits with the virtues that I have taught you in my lessons of love.
74. I await you at the top of the mountain where I will give you your reward. Do not look back to observe the tracks from your past. Continue to journey forward with serenity without feeling the thorns, thorns which you yourselves have sown, and reach the peak of your perfection where my light shines. When you are there at last, you will bless my law of love. My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-55||←||Teaching||→|