|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-57||←||Teaching||→|
The Book of the true Life 3
The Lord says:
1. Rest a few moments from your fatiguing journey, those who are traveling along the dust of the Earth and those who inhabit the spiritual space.
2. As you listen to my divine Word, your spirit is purifying himself.
3. To those who are living in the spirit and are still attached to the material ideals, I say to you: Depart from that which no longer belongs to you, because if the Earth is not an eternal mansion for man, much less is it for the spirit. Far beyond, in the Spiritual Realm, a life filled with lights awaits you toward which you will reach, step by step, through the pathway of righteousness. To those who listen to me as humans I say to you that while you possess that body that accompanies you during its earthly transit, you must take care of it and preserve it to the last instant because it is the support on which the spirit leans, and is the instrument to struggle; and through whose material eyesight the spirit looks out to this life and through his mouth he talks and can give comfort to his brethren.
4. I have come in this era to prepare you and to talk to all Mankind to help her in its spiritual evolution.
5. Allow peace to enter into your heart from now on, because later on you will have to pray and be tirelessly watchful for the peace of all the rest.
6. You will do a great and meritorious work if you give tranquility and calmness to those hearts agitated by pain and preoccupations. The time shall come when beyond that peace you will learn to establish happiness for your fellowmen.
7. Disciples and beginners, as you listen to my Word you feel that the shadows that shroud your mind and the burden that you carry within your heart, has gone away. It was the weight of suffering, of worries and at times of remorse that were overwhelming in your life.
8. Do not forget that no one can be your best helper than Jesus. Hear my Word and let it inundate your heart with peace; it will be a balsam for your wounds.
9. My Word anoints, caresses and fortifies; learn it and feel it, so that later you will anoint with my truth and my love those sick persons whom you will encounter along your pathway.
10. The times shall pass and when extraordinary events shall occur, you will exclaim: this had already been announced, because you shall remember what I had prophesied so many times.
11. Give the good news of my Doctrine to all those whom you are able to tell of my Word, even though they may not demonstrate faith at that moment. Verily I say to you that if you talk to them with love, his spirit shall never forget all that you told him.
12. That is the field that I have told you about; the heart and the spirit of your brethren; the seed is my Doctrine which you must make known to them and the crystalline waters, my love and my truth with which you must water those fields.
13. When will men feel my spiritual presence? When will I hear Mankind give me their welcome?
14. You who have heard me through the human spokesman do not stop to look for the defects of these your brethren through whom I speak to you today; tomorrow My Word shall be written and the influence of the spokesman will have disappeared.
15. In this era and in this manner my Word will reach all those who did not hear it, filled with essence and with purity.
16. The only insignia that I want the emissaries of this message to show is the truth, which are the key, the shield and sword.
17. The wise men, the scientists, the great ones of this period who have struggled greatly to attain the glory of the world, will be surprised to see my new disciples, men and women and children, humbly manifest divine teachings without boasting superiority nor vanity.
18. The greater knowledge that you may have of the worth of what you possess, the more real and truthful must your humility be.
19. How happy is the spirit when on leaving his human remains in this valley of expiation, he contemplates from the infinite that he left on Earth a trace of light, of truth and of love.
20. My new people of Israel, who are in spirit the same of all time, shall be in charge of spreading my revelation all over the world; they will be the ones who shall point out to men where they have profaned the Law and where they have erroneously interpreted my words.
21. How can you fulfill such an elevated and delicate task? Having love and fervor for my Doctrine and good will to be my disciple.
22. He who feels charity for his fellowman; he who feels the pain of others and who thinking of the necessities of the others, forgets his own suffering. He has the seed, the balsam, the nourishment and he will later learn the proper manner of giving over what he has received from me and to express what surges from the heart and from the spirit.
23. Study the book of my lessons in the light of your conscience; it will tell you if you are progressing or if you have remained stagnant.
24. Do not think that I have entrusted the gift of love only to privileged beings; you must know that all of you are predestined, and that some before and others after, all will love as I have taught you.25. Take advantage, take advantage of these times of my communication and study my Word, so that you will not be surprised when you observe those through whom I gave my teaching, talking outside of ecstasy, in communion from spirit to Spirit with their Creator.
26. Elevate your spirit, elevate your morale. That has been my teaching in all eras. Jacob contemplated the silhouette of the Father on the highest of the spiritual scale. Moses received the Law on the pinnacle of Mount Sinai. Jesus delivered to you the legacy of his divine sermon on Mount Tabor.
27. Analyze the symbol of those manifestations. But where is the mountain from where I talk to you in this era and give you my Law? Everyone knows that Mountain is the perfection, the truth, and the wisdom.
28. He who has felt touched by my charity in this era, do not sow any thistle or prickly plant, because the fruit gathered will be many times more bitter that what was sown.
29. Consider yourself part of that seed that I promised Jacob in his dream, when I announced that his descendants would be as numerous as the dust of the Earth and that in his seed all nations would be blessed.
30. Today my warmth descends among you to give life to your heart, but this heat does not wither the flowers that I am cultivating in your spirit. I give you everything and the more I share my goods among my children, the more they multiply. I do not feel any concern being left without any virtue like the rich miser. Ask and you shall receive. What can you ask of me that I cannot grant you? I only ask of you to make yourself worthy of my benefits; that you know how to ask for them.
31. It has been destined what will be granted to each and everyone throughout his journey. While some are receiving and taking advantage at the proper time, others squander what they have received and there are some who have not even been able to prepare themselves to receive it and when they have returned to the Spiritual Mansion, they found out all that was theirs but were unable to receive nor be worthy of it.
32. My voice speaks to everyone; no spirit exists incarnated or disincarnated to whom I have not directed my Word, be it as the Father, the Master or a Judge; but man has been unable to prepare himself to interpret the divine language, despite having talked to you in many forms and all languages. When are you going to communicate with my Divinity spirit to Spirit to hear my voice within your spirit since you have been destined for it? At least you, who hear my voice, continue preparing yourselves so that step by step through the development of the spirit you may attain that grace. Do you not believe that it is the most natural thing and is only just that your spirit may be in communion with his Creator and hear His voice, wherever he is?
33. Long have been the eras that have passed man by without his comprehending the end for which he was created.
34. My children, it is not necessary to penetrate into the wisdom of the world to learn the finality of your existence; not only has it been the wise man to know me or know himself; how many times has the humble, who lacks the learning of the Earth, shows greater intuition of the truth.
35. That is the reason that I talk to you in a simple and humble language for the understanding of every mentality and every spirit; thus I have wanted to communicate through humble minds, and even the unpolished. If speaking with clarity and simplicity to Humanity, I am not understood, how could you be able to understand me if I spoke to you in a more elevated form? I am not talking to you of mysterious teachings; what is spiritual, while more elevated and more perfect it is, the clearer, most natural and simple does it present itself to the spirit.
36. Make a spiritual study of my revelations, but do not make of them complicated theologies. If the Master is simple, the disciple should also be simple. Follow me with humility and gentleness and I shall make you the owners of the Earth I promised, because he who walks with disobedience, is owner of nothing. And while the more you possess, be more humble before the others.
37. Your ears, which had not heard adulation, do not be surprised now by arrogance; your eyes, which had never contemplated the marvels of my Creation, must not be blinded by vanity. Do not search for any other crown but the one of good fruit from your deeds of love towards your brethren.
38. Do not wait for more propitious times to begin to work, because if you do not take advantage of these moments, tomorrow you will long for them.
39. I am telling you all this so that you will give your testimony to Mankind. Do not fear not to be believed, because the elements will confirm your words. The Earth shall tremble, the waters will overflow from their course; the fire shall become widespread, the winds will become unleashed over the world; the seas shall rage with fury and the epidemics will ravage the countryside. The frantic race of Humanity shall be stopped by pain. Once Mankind is cleansed of its materialism, my word will reach the hearts and nobody shall be without it.
40. Your heart has opened like the flower to offer me the perfume of your elevation and your prayer of thanks, because you know that it was my charity that removed the thorns from your pathway and wiped away your tears.
41. I have taught you that the form to avoid your suffering is by getting closer to the fulfillment of my Law. For that, I have told you, it is necessary for you to part from many fanatic practices, which brings nothing beneficial for you.
42. Hope for salvation has surged from the heart of those who have heard me in this era. At the end of the journey, I want for you to experience the joy of having triumphed over all obstacles.
43. Carry my Word in your lips; it is not necessary for you to use the same form than when I speak to you. Talk about my Work, and me with the same language with which you speak to your brethren and only when you try to repeat my phrases; do it in the form in which I have talked to you. But be prepared, because there shall be occasions when I shall be the One speaking through your lips and then your simple and materialistic language will disappear, to allow my divine Word to become manifest in the form and meaning.
44. Soon the crowds of men, whose spirits have wasted time and failed to make use of the opportunities that the Father has offered to elevate themselves, they, thereupon, on hearing my voice, will at first hesitate, then they shall repent and later pick up their farming implements to cultivate my fields and make up for lost time.
45. Today they pass close by someone who is suffering without taking any notice of the pain of their brethren, but after being touched in the heart by the essence of my Word, they shall turn their eyes toward all those who need comfort and will give them the balsam with which I healed them. Then, they will ask themselves: "Why did I not see the pain in anybody yesterday, nor in the widows, orphans, in those who hunger for justice, nor the needy? Because I was deaf, blind and insensible."
46. He who has loved his fellowman on Earth, how calm and happy his life passes by and how peaceful is his agony; but he who did not sow love along his pathway, never had a moment of true peace and the body which he inhabited departs with pain.
47. This is the era of transgression, in which I shall demonstrate my power, raising within the heart of Mankind, a sanctuary of love, Man does not need to construct churches nor palaces for my Divinity, because my spiritual Doctrine does not come teaching such demands. Today all men will discover the true temple of God, where He resides.
48. Because of those teachings which I give to you today, you will be disowned by your brethren, but do not fear, because in its meaning there is reason and the truth which they will soon acknowledge when the threat of the trials hang over Mankind.
49. Everyone shall comprehend that my love has given each one of you a place at my table so that all the hungry and those who thirst for justice shall drink the wine of life and eat the bread of the spirit. The Earth has imprisoned you for a long time and many of you have fallen into degradation and the scum that has created the transgression of men; from there my charity has been liberating you. The echo of my voice has reached you there inviting you to the pathway of light. If my Word always resounded in the sterile desert of your heart, now stop a moment to hear it, because in it you may find the crystalline and fresh waters that will calm your thirst for the truth.
50. Fortify yourself with my teaching; stop being the fragile boat with which the waves of your passions or weakness play with. Take the spiritual and moral strength that exists within my Word, and verily I say to you that the storms of life will no longer surprise you.
51. Note that instead of punishment, a surprise within my word awaited you, forgiving your imperfections and of my love sitting you at my table to delight you with divine dishes.
52. Those who have now been forgiven by Me today, tomorrow they will forgive those who offended them, and those who received the sweetness of my Word, after drinking the chalice of bitterness for a long time, shall later journey along their pathway sowing comfort in the hearts of men.
53. Man has torn away many secrets from Nature and with his science he has transformed human life. The light of his knowledge shines in the mind and each day Mankind advances along the pathway of scientific progress toward a goal that he is unable to catch a glimpse of, but I cannot find love in the heart of your civilization.
54. From time to time I come to men to bring them my Law, to remind them of my lesson, to repeat my words to them, because your science without love cannot be good. Your progress, if the egotism is not put aside, to give way to charity, will not be solid and lasting.
55. Between one and another advent of my Divinity, thousands of years pass by, and when I manifest myself, it is to talk to you of only one teaching of love; all my Law and my Doctrine is summarized within it saying to you: "Love one another."
56. The day when men inspire their science and progress, they will make this world a paradise filled with life, light and of health never dreamed before, because to the egotistical science of today I shall not reveal all the marvels that I have reserved for Humanity.
57. In this era I say to you, that evil shall not prevail, because in my Work what is imperfect cannot exist. Your spirit has been made so that through his evolution he may attain the highest level of perfection.
58. My disciples shall emerge from all the pathways of the Earth and along their path the mental confusion that had hidden the truth will dissipate, and engraved in their hearts they shall carry my maxims, like in another time my precepts were engraved on rock.
59. My people, here is the light, be filled with it, but before that, destroy the garment of materialism which has covered you and that never again will it wrap around your spirit.
60. Not all Humanity will be purified by spirituality; the elements shall bring justice upon the new Sodom and Gomorrah in order to prepare the Earth for the new generations.
61. That flood that cleansed the Earth of the human impurities, and the fire that descended upon Sodom you know them as legends; however, in this era you will also contemplate how Humanity will be touched as the Earth trembles by the force of the air, the water and the fire; however, I shall again send you an arc, which is my Law, so that those who penetrate in it may be saved.
62. Not all of those who on that hour of trial will say: "Father, Father!" will love me, but rather those who always practice my love for their fellowman, those shall be saved.
63. Beloved disciples, all of you who follow me, make your footsteps shine spiritually in the shadows of the night so that they may lie out a pathway of light that will guide those who have lost their way.
64. Before you had planned to come to hear me, I have been within your heart and I have communicated with your spirit, who is the one I am searching for. It is my will that in this era Mankind must rise, leave behind its lethargy and depart from the false and frivolous world that it has created. I want you to be the disciples of the Holy Spirit.
65. Try to make the harmony between the spirit and the physical body endure, so that you may easily comply with my instructions; make the body yield with love; be forceful if necessary; take care not to allow fanaticism to blind you, so as not to act cruelly against it. Make of your being one will only.
66. This is not the time to remain at a standstill nor become drowsy; be aware that something superior to you keeps you awake, be it a spiritual uneasiness or a physical pain. Only by being awake will you be able to perceive my inspirations, because he who sleeps hinders his spirit and cannot contemplate the light, nor comprehends life, because his eyes will be shut to the truth.
67. There are many who are only waiting for some word to come to me; that is why I am preparing you and sending you to the countryside to give them the good news. That is why I place along your path those who thirst and for you to offer them this water which truly calms the thirst.
68. I have taught you not to imitate the rich miser who hides his treasure from the sight of strangers. You must understand that this gift that you now possess, is not only for you, but rather for all those who need it. It is my will that my Word resounds all over the world; first, through the spokesman and afterwards through my emissaries.
69. The few years yet to go to deliver my Word, you shall see them pass by as if they were but an instant. Enjoy and keep my Word so that after my departure you will make it known in all its purity.
70. Do not wait for the year 1950 to make you tremble finding you unprepared; do not wait until then to make up for lost time. Arise as of right now; take advantage and analyze my teachings and in that way you shall not be confused; preserve yourself within charity. Do not see the mote in your brother's eye and not the beam in one's own; nor will you move away from the leper, because I place them along your pathway so that you will heal them.
71. I come to save you, to call all of you. I want to congregate you around my Word.
72. I want for you to come with humility and obedience to the end of the journey. The pathway is sowed with trials; each one of them is a step forward toward the summit of the mountain or one more step on the scale of perfection. Walk along with your sights fixed upon the infinite.
73. I bless those who have sacrificed themselves for their fellowmen; those who have renounced the pleasures of the world to comfort those who suffer. I want that in the Book of Eternity your examples be written, which are those that men need to arise and follow me.
74. I am delivering the light to Humanity, because its science will not save them and she is now within a raging sea, but I shall rescue the castaways to convert them into fishermen and I shall give them a boat so that they will take hope and salvation to the lost ones.
75. These shall be the disciples of the Third Era; the new fishermen of men, who will have my teachings as a guide and as an example and stimulant of life and deeds of my apostles of the Second Era.
76. Pray and be watchful, disciples, and do it united, and you shall feel my peace. If the gossips and evil judgments pursue you, shut your ears because those cutting remarks are not mortal wounds, if you are complying with my divine teachings. Along your pathway you will receive demonstrations of gratitude and respect, and these will give you life and encouragement.
77. The harder you work, the shorter time the pathway will seem to you when the world should cause you pain and you comprehend that nobody in it will comfort you, deposit your grievance with me and I shall comfort you. Everyone possesses my light within his conscience; that divine spark that never extinguishes, because while that light illuminates the hearts of some, that of others, who have been rebellious to that light, I find them in darkness. I receive everyone and I express my welcome at this table of love; drinking that wine and eating this bread, you shall remember my maxims.
78. Relish this banquet because you may not always enjoy it; calm your hunger and thirst forever because very soon you will have to travel the long pathways and you shall need courage and fortitude for body and spirit.
79. Like a thief I came into your heart in this era surprising some and awakening others, telling you: "Here is your Master, listen to him and purify your life so that you may give testimony of my coming with your deeds." If this is not done, my Word and my communication through the human spokesman will be mocked and denied. Do what you must so that your deeds may inspire repentance of the sinners and that their lips that have only known blasphemy pronounce my name with love.
80. I place my Word on your lips, so that you may save the lost one.
81. If men made this Earth a world of scum and evil, through your effort and merits it will be transformed into a world of peace and of spirituality, and you shall have my help at every moment in this Work.
82. Woe betides Humanity if in her heart mercy and charity should not emerge! Woe betides men if they should not come to have a complete knowledge of their bad deeds! Their own hand is unleashing upon themselves the fury of the elements and trying to spread upon the nations the chalice of pain and bitterness, and when they are gathering the result of their deed, even then, there will be some who will say: "It is a punishment of God!"
83. I have only given you proof of my love. I sent you to Earth that was like a prolific mother, loving and tender. I gave you the flame of life; the air, which is the nourishment of the Creator, and the water that is fertile and fresh, and you have taken everything to sow destruction and death; everything has been profaned and there will still be more. Your rivers will turn to blood; your fire shall be that of extermination; the air will be saturated with the breath of death and all the Earth will suffer tremors. In the hour of that justice many will tell me: "Lord, forgive us, I had the bandage of darkness over my eyes."
84. I will forgive them and shall let them know that in this Era nobody maintains darkness in his spirit.
85. As owner of everything created I must demand an accounting of all that has been done on Earth; then you will see that nothing escapes my perceptive eye and nothing is erased from "The Book of the True life."
86. Let the Master enter into your heart, invite me into your home; allow Me to live with you. These words are for all the peoples of the Earth. Be charitable to your brethren and to yourselves, so that you can destroy the menace that hovers upon Humanity. With a little bit of good will you can be able to attain peace even in the most difficult moments.
87. I have been calling at your door for a long while; recognize my calling for its sweetness; do not become lethargic and when you open, let it not be the hand of death that calls. The times announced by Christ, by John his apostle and by the prophets is here. The times have taken a long while to come according to men, and on the other hand, I say to you that looking at it from the standpoint of eternity, only a single instant has passed. Remember you were told that those who persevered faithful to my Law of love to the end would be spared. Be watchful, pray and persevere in righteousness, so that you will not be lost in this unleashing sea of passions, desperation and death. My divine Law is with everyone in the hour of justice, my love is with you eternally. My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-57||←||Teaching||→|