|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-60||←||Teaching||→|
Video in DE-EN-IT-ES-FR
The Book of True Life
The Master teaches:
Wars & Forces of Nature, The 144,000 Marked Ones & The Bread of My Instruction
Divine Revelations - Mexico
1866 - 1950
The Lord says:
1. Come to sit at My table and eat of the bread of My instruction.
2. You will now listen to the Living Word, o My people!
3. I see your eagerness to follow Me; it has not mattered to you that your heart has been wounded by your loved ones; it is broken, though the garments of your spirit have remained intact, for the wickedness of man cannot reach that far.
4. Blessed are those who, for the sake of My cause, are ridiculed and hurt, and yet in spite of that, they carry their cross upon their shoulders with meekness and love, for they will experience miracles of conversion in their brethren.
5. Not all who form the multitude that listens to Me possess faith; among them I discover the new pharisees concealing themselves, attempting in vain to discover falsehood in the truth.
6. I have come to teach you to elevate your spirits, so you may discover the essence of this Word, standing above every human imperfection.
7. The spiritual essence emanating from this Word I am revealing to you, I will spread upon all the peoples of this Earth, for it is a seed of unification. This Doctrine will cause humanity to meditate on many spiritual intuitions, allowing them to understand it all.
8. The torn bonds will be reunited, and the differences among races shall disappear in the face of spiritualization, for there shall only be one worship of the one true God.
9. And so you will begin to form a large, singular family here on Earth, and I shall leave for you a great, infinite torch, illuminating the spiritual path of all My children.
10. From My pierced side, open to this day, still erupts a torrent of water; it is redemption and healing balsam for you.
11. I prepare the pathways, so the foreigner may come to this nation and listen to My Word through this communication.
12. During the Second Era I said to you: "He who knows the Son, knows the Father." Today I say to you as the Holy Spirit: "I am the Christ and I am the Father, for the Living Word that spoke in Christ was the Word of God, which is the same you are receiving today, right now."
13. It was necessary that I speak to you by means of symbols, in a figurative sense and in parables, so you would understand the lessons of spiritualization I have brought you during this time.
14. However, the hour has come for you to remove all the materialism from your worship, searching for Me with the spirit instead.
15. Understand that I do not come to the material dwellings of your mortal bodies; I come to the homestead your thoughts prepare for Me.
16. Today, rejoice at My Word. Once the year 1950 has arrived will My Spirit not forsake you, for He is within you and within everything created; though you will no longer hear Me in this manner. I came here in spirit to communicate with mankind, so, from here on out, you shall elevate yourselves to Me in spirit as well.
17. Fearfully you come before the Master, to ask Me: "Father, will our seed be pleasing to your eyes?" To this I answer you: If you have spoken with love, if you have shown mercy to the sick, if you have forgiven offenses, then you have pleased your Father.
18. Sow good seeds, so you may reap good fruits. If you sow love and reap disappointments in the world, do not lose faith, and leave your cause to Me, because it is I whom you serve and from whom you shall receive your reward.
19. I have taught you to sow in the world, so you would harvest in heaven.
20. Do not seek your reward on Earth, nor forget that My Kingdom is not of this world.
21. During this era have the elements been unleashed, to purify My chosen ones and leave them prepared to preach My Word.
22. My inspiration illuminates those who have been searching for Me, those who are destined to be My disciples; the voice of Elijah echoes like a resounding bell, awakening the spirits and announcing My presence.
23. The Work I am presenting to you is the ark, where those who enter it will be saved, and on the day you will receive the last of these messages, the elements will be unleashed and lash out at mankind. You too will be tested, and then I shall behold the faith and confidence you have placed in Me. You will be scrutinized, and many of your brethren who have falsely judged you because of their ignorance, will join you upon recognizing My Doctrine. Not only will man understand My Doctrine during this era, but the spirits living in the spiritual valley will be elevated to higher dwellings as well.
24. Beloved disciples: Be zealous in guarding My Work, comply with My mandates, and with that you shall be giving testimony of Me. Mary, your loving mother, likewise descends upon you and fills you with grace; she teaches you a perfect love and transforms your hearts into fountains of mercy, so you may know the truth and perform great deeds of love among your brethren. She is My collaborator, and next to My Word as Master and Judge is her word as mother and intermediary. Love her, My people, and invoke her name. Truly I tell you: Mary watches over and accompanies you, not only during the days of trial, but forevermore.
25. I make My people responsible for these manifestations of love I bestow upon them. May all who have learned from Me prepare themselves and teach My truth to the 'last'.
26. Many who hunger and thirst for My Divine Word will come to you and quench their desire for knowledge with My teaching. I shall contemplate you from the hereafter, and every good deed you perform for your brethren will be blessed, and its fruits multiplied; on the other hand, every transgression of My law or adulteration thereof will be judged and punished by My perfect justice.
27. Believe and act without fanaticism; elevate and place yourselves on a level from which you can teach all your brethren, without distinguishing between creeds or doctrines. Do not hesitate to do good to those in need, just because they practice an underdeveloped or imperfect worship; on the contrary, may your selfless deeds conquer their hearts. Do not confine yourselves to groups, for this would limit the scope of your activities. Be a guiding light for every spirit and a healing balsam during every tribulation.
28. You are like the wanderers seeking the shade of a tree to rest beneath and, thereafter, proceed along your journey. Should you suffer from thirst, there is a fountain of crystal clear water to be found in My teaching. Should you have exhausted your strength, take a rest. Should sorrow overwhelm your hearts, wait and you will hear the singing of the nightingale, and it will make you forget the vicissitudes of life. But should hunger overcome you, partake of the ripest fruit from the tree.
29. Here is the Master, and He speaks to you through simple parables, so you may understand My Doctrine.
30. I do not want you to come to a standstill along the path, nor that, tomorrow, you remain silent when men ask about what you heard from Me. It is not My will that, after the year 1950, you reproach Me in desperation for why I have apparently left you.
31. Behold with what meekness and constancy I have manifested Myself, to deliver My Word and teach you to pass on My divine words, syllable by syllable.
32. Disciples, I do not demand perfection in your deeds and words, but I do expect from you all the purity, helpfulness and sincerity you can muster.
33. Safeguard the essence of My being within your hearts, so that, when you speak, your words will be saturated with it and move the hearts of your brethren. Should your word be lacking this characteristic, then you will not be believed, and you will be left alone, preaching in the wilderness; the wind will carry away those words, and you will have sown nothing. What incentive will sustain the one who works in this manner? He will have nothing else to do except to descend into the depths of despondency.
34. Already I tell you that you must suffuse yourselves with strength and courage for the battle to come, for do not expect there to always be someone who will comfort you in your weaknesses and moments of bitterness.
35. However, should you already know how to prepare yourselves, then you will never feel alone, nor will you feel that I am absent, even though you may not hear My Word anymore. If you search for and love Me, you will feel My presence, no matter where you are, and whenever you need it.
36. Always search for Me in the best way you are capable of, and within Me you will find the Father, the Master and the Friend.
37. Never have I denied My mercy to anyone who yearns for it, even if he approached Me while afflicted with leprosy. I have not prohibited anyone from taking the bread from My table.
38. This is how I prepare you, for My Word will pour from your lips, and it shall be comfort, prophecy, balsam and support during the trials of mankind.
39. Behold the trail of suffering that war leaves in its wake, and nevertheless do men refuse to awaken from their lethargy, but soon will events come to pass in the world that will shake mankind to its very core, causing it to change course.
40. The forces of nature will call for justice. Upon being unleashed, they will bring about the descent of certain landmasses into the depths of the sea, as well as the disappreance of certain bodies of water to make room for new land to surge.
41. Volcanoes will erupt to announce the time of judgment, and all of nature will tremble and be stirred to vigorous movement. Pray, so you will know how to conduct yourselves as good disciples, because that will be the perfect time for the trinitarian-marian spiritual doctrine to spread within the hearts of men.
42. Today you come to Me filled with joy, to sing 'Hosanna', because you have heard My voice and Word throughout the Three Eras, and you recognize that I am the only God who has manifested Himself to mankind.
43. You do not perceive any mystery whatsoever in My trinity, because, in truth, there is no mystery to it. I am a single God who has manifested Himself in three different time periods. It is men who get caught up in confusion upon delving ever deeper into their perceptions of reality and their sciences.
44. The book of My teaching lies open before you, and it is the Master who chooses the appropriate lesson. Thereupon you feel as though you grow from mere beginners to disciples, according to the love, faith and will you apply whilst listening to Me.
45. Some have still not understood Me, despite the fact they hear Me and believe in My presence. Others, though they have recognized the greatness of My revelation, have refused to pull themselves together and go about their regeneration and fulfillment of their mission. Still others wish to spread My teaching among men, but they fear humanity and feel their lips growing mute. And finally there are those who say to Me: "Master, allow me to enjoy the pleasures of the world, and once I grow weary of them, I will come to You." O you ignorant ones, you who speak thus to your Father, without considering the fact that you do not know of the last day of your existence, and when you see it approaching, you will enter a battle with death, the invincible one. However, your spirits will detach themselves from their flesh, and they will hear the voice of their conscience, telling them that they find themselves in My presence, though devoid of good works, empty-handed, making them aware that the opportunity to draw close to their Father has finally slipped away!
46. I am now selecting those from among the multitudes who shall follow Me with faith and fortitude, so they will, in accordance with their Father's example, spread His law throughout the world. You know that I have no favourites, but not all are ready to be chosen.
47. Ever since the first days of mankind I have availed Myself of those who have prepared themselves, those who have sought to truly comprehend My instructions, to deliver through them My messages and law to all the others.
48. As I spoke to Abraham, he heard My Word, and through faith he beheld his Lord. The voice said to the patriarch: "I see that you are a righteous man on this here Earth, and I shall make a covenant with you. It is My will to have numerous generations emerge from you, forming a people that shall recognize and love Me, and in it will all the nations of the Earth be blessed."
49. I gave Abraham a son whom he named Isaac and whom he loved deeply, and to test his faith and obedience, I demanded that he sacrifice his son. Abraham trembled in both his flesh and spirit, though he recognized that it was a divine command he received, and he merely asked in his prayer for the strength to carry out this greatest of assignments; and so he prepared himself for the sacrifice of his son.
50. This was enough for Me, and when Abraham lifted his arm to deliver the mortal blow, I stopped his hand. I returned the life of his beloved son to him and bestowed upon him My kiss of peace. Only one of My chosen ones could pass this test; that is why I chose him, so his example would remain written down for men of his time and of those to come.
51. Hereafter, Jehovah sent you His Word, made flesh in Jesus, whom you put on trial and whose life you demanded from Me, so you could believe; and My infinite love, incomprehensible to you, delivered Him to you as a meek Lamb, so that, by receiving His blood, you would arise to the eternal life. Now may you realize My love for you, the sinners.
52. Today I have come searching for you once again, but I am not engraving My law upon stone, nor am I incarnating My Word in a man. My Holy Spirit has come to speak to you through the mind of a man inspired by Me, to prepare you, so that, thereafter, you may communicate directly from spirit to Spirit with My Divinity.
53. It is the spirit of Elijah that opened the gates of this era, during which I have revealed to you the new teachings written down upon the sixth page of the book of the seven seals, the book of life, the light of which will illuminate even the most distant corner of the Earth.
54. In spirit you belong to the lineage of Abraham, the people amidst whom, throughout the ages, were fulfilled all the prophecies and promises I made to you through the patriarchs.
55. Now I am entrusting a new testament to you; it is akin to an ark, wherein mankind may be saved.
56. Work and sow, but do so within My law. If I have said to you: My will is yours, and your will is Mine, I can certainly repeat it to you, but only as long as your intentions are permissible. Keep in mind that nothing impure should have emerged from you, for you were born righteous and pure from the bosom of God. I gave you the Earth, filled to the brim with blessings, so men would use it as a temporary homestead.
57. I have manifested Myself to men throughout all eras; so why then do they feel the need to create images of Me with their own hands, and to worship Me through these effigies?
58. O My people, your restitution during this time entailed seeking a jewel of unfathomable value in the mire. Why? Because upon this Earth you dwell, which you have transformed into a fetid marsh, you have lost your heritage in times past. You came into My presence without it, and I had to send you back to search for it, so that, upon returning to Me, you would show it to Me. That jewel is the totality of your virtues. Do good, and the more you practice it, the greater will your jewel shine and sparkle.
59. Do not blame Me for having come here to teach you during times of pain and tribulation, for it was not I who created this suffering.
60. Be My good laborers, and I will send you out into the world to teach My Doctrine. Do not teach what is superfluous, nor confuse the true faith in the spiritual with superstitions. Should you admix these ideas to My Work, it would be best for you to grow silent.
61. Speak of My truth and I will reward you with My inspiration, just as I have rewarded the spiritual awakening of these people and My spokesmen, making My Word flow ever more abundantly.
62. Feel My Divine presence among you; it has been My will to surprise My people on this day.
63. Today I ask you: What have you done with the Work I have entrusted to you? What have you done with My teachings, and how have you delivered My message to your brethren? You grow silent when faced with My questions, My people, for you know that your conscience has already asked you those same questions.
64. You feel as though you are little children before the Master, and you weep in silence. I forgive you, and I grant you more time, so that, with it, you will become true disciples at last.
65. You know very well that you have not been lacking teachings, that, on your journey, I have showered you with incentives, so you would continue along the path. Though I do appear to you as a Judge, firstly I shall make you feel My Fatherly love.
66. O My people: If I were to bestow upon the nations peace, for the sake of your regeneration and betterment, would you joyfully accept this condition and make an effort to comply with it? Think on what I am saying to you, disciples.
67. I come to you full of love and meekness, so you may learn to love one another, and for you to grow humble. I am the example and the book. Hear Christ once again, for He is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
68. Not only I have manifested Myself, for so has Mary, your sweetest mother, as well as Elijah, your spiritual shepherd, so you would understand that this is the final era in which God will manifest Himself through the human mind, to be seen, heard and felt by man.
69. Should you who heard this Word have embraced it with love and made it known as I have taught it to you, then truly, I tell you, what you have sown will have continuing influence, even into the seventh generation; but should you fail to show obedience and mercy, the resulting pain will be felt by your children and their descendants.
70. You will have much work to do in the bosom of your communities, but for your merits to be recognized, all of you must be united in thought and will, you must love one another as brothers and sisters, and you must learn to forgive your offenses, for only then will the chains that bind you to materialism, self-love and egotism be broken. That is when you will begin to live and suffer for others.
71. Elijah is with you, and his light illuminates you, so you may perfect the sanctuary within your hearts, just as he inspired the courage for you to knock down your idols from their pedestals. The ray of Elijah has always come to destroy idolatry, superstition and ignorance, and he has made men recognize the power of the God of truth.
72. O My people, take refuge beneath Mary's mantle of peace during these times of tribulations, and pray for all men, for those who recognize her as the divine mother, as well as for those who deny her.
73. Behold how war spreads, like oil upon water. The tares must be removed, roots and all, so the Earth may be cleansed once again.
74. Watch and pray for the peace of your nation and safeguard My Word within your hearts, for you are living in a time when you can still hear it, but soon will this time pass.
75. I receive the prayers of these people, those who elevate their pleas to the queen of heaven as well, who bestows her caress upon you and places within your hearts a spiritual flower.
76. Blessed are those who follow My footsteps. From perfection I send you My voice; a voice that is heard in a myriad of forms throughout the universe.
77. No one can hide from the gaze of the Creator, for He is omnipresent. I follow you wherever you go, like your own shadow; not a single thought escapes My Divinity, nor does any deed exist that remains hidden or unknown to Me. I am with both the righteous spirits who dwell in elevated mansions, as well as with those whose spiritual confusion prompted them to create and dwell in worlds of darkness.
78. I am with everyone. For some I am the one they awaited, for others I am the one they sought to persecute. The Holy Spirit now removes the veil of darkness covering you, so every eye may be reinvigorated with this light. I am the eternal life come in search of the dead, to raise them to new life.
79. Elevate yourselves in prayer in such a way that you may reach the threshold of eternity, where time never passes and all peace and bliss resides, for there you shall sate yourselves with the true life.
80. Keep in mind that the moment of entering the world beyond draws inexorably closer for every individual. Why do you insist on dwelling in this world? How diminutive your faith and hope in the spiritual life must be if you hold fast to this world so much, especially when I behold you wishing for those who were closest to you to return to this world, despite them now living the spiritual life, in much better worlds than this. Why would you want them to return to this valley of tears and have them weep again, forcing them to eat of your bitter bread, despite the fact that from where they dwell they can already glimpse the silhouette of the Promised Land?
81. You feel the justice of the Father made manifest throughout the entire universe, but I say that you must not confuse My justice with ordinary punishment. This time has caught you unprepared, for you have not made proper use of the times and your gifts, and because of this you feel chastised.
82. Disciples, awaken and recognize the era you find yourselves in. I tell you, just as no one can hold back My justice, so will no one ever close the gates to the great beyond, which My mercy has opened for you. No one can prevent the messages of light, hope and wisdom of those worlds from descending unto the people of this Earth.
83. I am the sole proprietor of that realm, and the key to it lies in My Doctrine. Understand then all the grace I have bestowed upon you humble spiritualists, for no sect or denomination of this time possesses the manifestation of the Divine Word, nor the presence of the spiritual beings of light, sent by My will.
84. Let the great sects and denominations deny these teachings, let them reject this manifestation and judge you. The fact is that they have forgotten, or simply do not wish to know, that Christ is in possession of the key to all the mysteries of the spirit. Now you shall see how many of those who claim to follow Me will, in reality, be the ones to persecute Me. However, My Word must be fulfilled.
85. This is the Third Era in which Christ comes to this world 'upon the cloud', majestic and surrounded by spiritual beings of light, to liberate and save all men. I have given signs of My presence to all, I have knocked on every door, and although they heard My footsteps, they denied Me. Only you, the humble ones, carry within your spirits the seed of the people of God, those who have believed in Me; you have felt Me and received Me in your hearts.
86. No one could have held back or put a stop to these manifestations, for the truth is light and an invincible sword.
87. You know now that I did not come during this era to lavish you with worldly riches; though nevertheless, as one more proof of My presence among you, you have experienced My caring love palpably, be it recovering your lost health, the doors of employment opening, or receiving My manifestations in so many different ways, as I have granted them to you.
88. All of you shall receive proof of My presence, both in the spiritual and the material.
89. Religions and denominations of the world: Open your gates and come to Me in droves! Men of power: Arise and set out to scrutinize My Work! Men and women, seek Me, have mercy upon yourselves! Should My people not be ready to receive you, then I will receive you; I will heal you and offer you the bread of My Word!
90. Humanity: Pray! I await your arrival, so I may reveal to you the mystery of the Third Era.
91. Do you expect to have bliss in this world? You know very well that this Earth, by the will of man, only offers tears and death, instead of milk and honey.
92. Prepare yourselves, for it shall be your hands that will destroy your idolatry, once you practice the spiritual worship of God with all your love.
93. Do keep watch, o My people, for the battle draws near and the adversary approaches. It will not be the pharaoh of the First Era, nor Caesar of the Second Era. The thing that will attempt to lead you back to slavery, fearful of your development and the light of your understanding, is the darkness of all the ages past, enveloping and threatening you. That is why I gave you the sword of light, so you may fight. Within this light is contained faith, wisdom and brotherly love.
94. Forgiveness will be one of the virtues to have the greatest merit in the presence of My justice. I say to you once again: "Love one another."
95. My love will unite all men and all the worlds into a single entity. Before Me will disappear the differences of races, languages and lineages, and even the differences of spiritual development.
96. Between God as Judge and man there exists an intermediary level, which is Mary, your beloved mother, in whose love the spirits are cleansed and purified to then stand before their Lord.
97. Though the disobedience of Adam, the misdeed of Cain and the confusion of Babel still weigh upon mankind, I shall nonetheless give you opportunities to liberate yourselves from these blemishes.
98. I offer you this fountain of crystal clear and pure water, so with it you may quench your thirst and be cleansed from all impurity. But do keep watch over this fountain, because certain people with the desire to deceive you with false spiritual doctrines will arise, telling you that they love God and Mary. Beware, for with this they seek to separate you from the fold of the Lord. There will appear those who wish to blend My Doctrine with human doctrines. Live vigilantly! For the hour draws near when I will call you to judgment. Then, My presence shall manifest as thunder amidst a storm, and My light shall be like lightning originating in the east and disappearing in the west. That is when I will call forth the 144000 marked by Me, so that, in the face of My justice, they will deliver their harvest. Some will dwell in the material, and others in the spiritual.
99. Those who followed Me throughout the year 1866 will be present during that judgment, so they too may answer for their first seed. Before peace descends, there shall be judgment. You will behold the mighty rising against other mighty ones, and in those battles will their strength and pride grow weak. By then will the Earth be bathed in both the blood of sinners and the innocent alike. However, once these trials have passed, peace will descend upon all nations, for men will recognize the solely mighty and righteous God.
My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-60||←||Teaching||→|