|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-61||←||Teaching||→|
The Book of the true Life 3
The Lord says:
1. While My ray of light descends among you, the angels are in unity with your spirit in prayer and homage to the Father.
2. The fear of My justice has inspired the fervor of these people, seeing that the elements become unleashed during these days of trial. Why are you fearful? Have I not taught you to pray and shield yourselves through faith?
3. Behold that the elements are manifesting the fulfillment of the prophecies of past times. If it has been your turn to live and witness these events, do not be frightened before the will of your Father; everything serves to purify you.
4. To each one of you I am entrusting a portion of hearts to guide them with your words and your examples; but if you weaken in your ordeals, what confidence can you inspire to your brethren regarding My teaching? Among the multitudes that follow you are hardened hearts who only through your good deeds will they be able to be moved and be converted to My Doctrine.
5. Live an the alert and be sensitive because at each step and in any place I will present to you someone in need, and you should not pass by him with indifference without feeling his need. Also those, whom you only see once in your lifetime, form a part of your portion; they will recognize you in the Hereafter.
6. Do not look at scenes of suffering just out of curiosity; be inspired always by the most noble feelings so that your deeds may express true charity and convey hope to your brethren; do not avoid a hospital, or be horrified at a leper, or by a mutilated person or one who has been affected by any contagious disease; do not regard a prison with contempt or repulsion or pass near it without elevating a prayer for those within it. Extend your hand lovingly toward those who have fallen, those who have been forgotten by Mankind. How much good you will do to their spirit!
7. Strengthen your heart for the struggle. I do not want weakling warriors in My ranks; your presence along the pathway of your brethren can mean for them salvation, liberation, health and peace.
8. Soon I will lift My Word from among you and those who have not wanted to carry it within their heart, will keep waiting until suffering comes to purify them. How can they give testimony of My new manifestation if they are not prepared?
9. If during the Second Era My Living Word spoke through the child Jesus before the doctors of the law, making them speechless in the face of My questions and surprising them with My answers, verily I say to you, that during this Era My Word will come before the new doctors, theologians and scholars to interrogate and answer them and for this reason, it is necessary that you prepare yourselves. I will send you to give testimony to Mankind, and if men do not believe you, I will tell them: "If you do not believe My emissaries because of their poorness and their humility, believe them through their miracles." The deeds of My disciples shall be accompanied by signs of Nature and in the life of the people who will make Mankind meditate in the truth of My Doctrine.
10. I do not want those marked ones after their earthly journey, to return to the Spiritual Realm enveloped in darkness. I want to receive them full of light, of fortitude and of love in order to send them in spirit as an invisible army that will cleanse the pathways, liberate the captive ones awakening those who sleep in ignorance, in pride or in vices. What will become of those who having received the mark of the Holy Spirit present themselves without enlightenment and without merits in the Hereafter? Will the Father send them among His legions of light or will He make them reincarnate again so that they can come to cleanse their impurities?
11. Truly, truly I say to you: you do not know what times await Mankind upon this Earth, nor shall you wish to come to dwell here during those days.
12. Withdraw, withdraw from sin because My sword of justice comes relentlessly to destroy evil. I will help those who struggle for their salvation and I will help with My charity those who weep for the errors of men. Yes, My people, there are men and women who are watchful to remain in virtue, in righteousness, and parents who pray so that their children will not deviate from the right path.
13. I advise you to do a penance well understood, the one that will not deprive you of anything, which shall be beneficial for the spirit and the flesh, but in which you will have to free yourselves from all that is harmful, even though it may seem healthful and pleasant to you, and even though this abstention signifies a sacrifice.
14. Wherever you step upon, leave a trace of love and charity, so that whomever passes by will receive the light, then you will certainly be imitating your Master. Verily I say to you that one of the most profound imprints that you leave in the heart of your brethren is that of forgiveness for offenses you have received.
15. Your heart has opened filled with humility to confess before his Lord, and I, who am the One to whom all the offenses fall upon, I grant you My forgiveness as a gentle breeze of peace which calms your spirit and fills your heart with hope. What more can your spirit wish for in the exile in which he finds himself?
16. The Father speaks to you from His Kingdom. Mary covers you with her mantle and Elijah is watchful over you; learn to respect the grace that has been granted to you.
17. Here is the Book of the True Life opened before your eyes, so that you will not walk in darkness. If I endowed you with a spirit, it is most natural and just that he will be shown more than what Nature can teach him. A spirit cannot live in ignorance within My Creation since he is superior to what surrounds him.
18. I thirst not only for your love but for your comprehension.
19. Accept with spiritual elevation the trials and vicissitudes of life so that they can be beneficial for your spirit, because truly I say to you, that through them you will clearly understand many teachings of your Father.
20. Accept your destiny; be satisfied with what you possess, have patience. Why do you sometimes lose your calm and you despair? It is because you forget your beginning as well as the debts, which you must restitute.
21. Allow your spirit to understand and be satisfied with his restitution, and you will feel that the light will penetrate within your inner self, filling you with hope, strength and happiness.
22. Know that it was not My will that you should weep, nor does it please Me to see tears in your eyes; but on seeing that your spirit who arrived clean on Earth, has been blemished with the sins of the world, I allowed for him to purify himself so that he could return to Me. If the ignorant complains about My justice and the weak perishes, they have been forgiven; but you, who have listened to this Word, who have received this Law, cannot despair or blaspheme, unless you extinguish the light of your faith and fall into confusion. Do you not believe that if you failed in that manner it would be like blemishing this white sheet I have granted you, or, like throwing far away from you the bread that I offered you with so much love?
23. Do not weaken, do not become ill again or permit anyone to take away the gifts that I am teaching you to develop; know how to take advantage of the teaching and the strength that I give you so that you may transform the bitterness and suffering into peace and love; if in the bosom of Your home there is discord, it must be that you have not known how to put into practice My lesson of love.
24. While you listen to me you feel secure, but as soon as you leave the house of prayer, you feel besieged in many ways. Is it I who tempts you, makes you fall or who wishes you to lose yourselves? Disciples, if I have permitted temptations to exist, let them test you; your mission is to resist with faith until you convert darkness into light. If I place along your way the one who has been at fault, it is not to make you fall, but for you to save him; pray, realizing that you are in the period of struggle for the spirit and that you must comply with the precept that tells you to "Love one another".
25. Be active, do not slumber, or do you want to wait for the persecutions to surprise you sleeping? Do you want to fall into idolatry again? Do you expect for strange doctrines to come and impose upon you by force or fear? Be on the alert, because from the East false prophets will emerge confusing the people; be united so that your voice may resound all over the world and alert Mankind in time.
26. To help you in your unification, I am making Myself felt among you under many forms to make you realize the time in which you live. But how few are those who, feeling My presence, are able to say: It is the Father! Men slumber spiritually; you, who hear Me, have awakened, but still do not rise to awaken the others.
27. From the inside of these humble houses of prayer the new message for Mankind will emerge; from them, the multitudes will surge, carrying on their lips the testimony of their regeneration and their spiritual progress.
28. How impoverished these houses of prayer have been materially, but their greatness has been spiritual! These places where you have listened to My Word, are like a corpulent and leafy tree, whose shade has been healthful; their presence have instilled peace and confidence and their fruits have nourished you. They have given shelter to the adulterer, the infanticide, the addicted in vice, the sick, those who soiled their hand with the blood of their fellowman, the destitute, those Who hunger for love; in everyone the tears have flowed, prayers have been elevated and words of gratitude have been heard. Step by step, in these houses of prayer these people have been purified through tears and prayers.
29. Now Humanity purifies itself amidst great afflictions; war has extended its influence all over the world and the weak man has yielded. Today, rivers of blood flow, nations rise against nations, the very mothers induce their sons to war. The consequences will come later; pestilence, hunger and death; there will not be a single place free from that destruction; rare diseases will appear, leprosy will be widespread as well as blindness. The sun will feel like fire, the fields that yesterday were fertile, will become barren and the waters will be contaminated. For that reason, you should prepare yourselves, because My signal will not be enough to be saved. How many who are not of My marked ones, will manage to find the road to salvation! Be watchful and pray.
30. Verily I say to you that if in this period you listen on Earth to My Word through a human faculty, in other mansions it is also heard, although through other channels, by other means. However, you will know about those marvels until you enter the spiritual life.
31. Who has not felt uneasiness about the life of the Hereafter? Who among those who have lost their dear ones in this world has not felt an eagerness to see them again or at least know where they are? You will know all of this; you will see them again, but you should earn merits now, because it might be that when you leave this Earth, you will ask in the Spiritual Realm where are those whom you expect to find, and you will be told that you cannot see them because they are in a higher level; do not forget that a long time ago I told you that in the house of the Father there are many mansions.
32. Eat the bread of My Word so that sorrow and pain can be removed from your heart and you will have a foresight of the eternal life. I give you a little of that peace.
33. Hear me once again, withdrawing from your mind the bad thoughts that the world inspires and thus you will be able to penetrate with preparation into the spiritual teachings that I come to reveal to you. Here, in this instant of your elevation, at that moment in which you strive to concentrate in the deepness of your heart, is when the impulses of the flesh are reflected in your spirit. When will you allow the attributes and beautiful things of the spirit to be fully reflected in your body?
34. Purify yourselves so that you may feel Me, withdraw your materialism little by little, leave the false deities which inhabit within those unhealthy pleasures, in the vanities and superfluous ambitions; dominate your passions which come to tempt you and say to them as Christ did in the wilderness. "Do not tempt your Lord, for it is He whom you shall worship".
35. I also come to remind you that I taught you to offer a tribute to God and another to Caesar, because I see that you are offering it all to Caesar. Meditate for a moment each day, for inexorably the hour will come when you will hear My voice which will call you to judgment, and it will be then when your spirit must respond about himself and his physical body. Do not be fearful of Me at that moment, I am not unjust; be fearful of yourselves.
36. If I have shown you on Earth that I am your benefactor, loving and forgiving you, do you believe that on reaching the Spiritual Realm you will find that I have changed?
37. If I search for you and follow you with so much eagerness, if I speak to you and even lower Myself to where you are, it is because I do not wish that on leaving this world you become lost in the infinite; that you remain without enlightenment; that while looking for Me you may not find Me, and that being very close to you, you will feel Me very distant, and you cannot hear or contemplate Me.
38. Hear My lessons and put them into practice. Blessed are those of you who though living in the midst of hardships, vicissitudes and bitterness still intercede for those who weep; you forget about yourselves and pray for peace among nations, because those who act in that manner will find the path of light which leads toward the realm of perfection, and in the hour of their judgment their burden will be light.
39. I have come to lavish your spirit with benefits. Even the needy who complained about not being able to perform charity, having nothing to give, now realize that spiritually he has an inexhaustible wealth.
40. I am speaking to you through a faculty, very worthy of My Divinity: Man, and truly I say to you that this communication has never been interrupted. I am the Eternal Word who has always spoken and shall speak to His very beloved children.
41. According to the density of the darkness in the world, so is the intensity of the light that I convey so that Mankind may know the right path. If you were already prepared, how much would you rejoice, feeling My presence at every step, in each place and in each being. You would feel Me within your heart, you would hear me within your spirit, you would behold Me in all My deeds, even in the most insignificant ones. Today Mankind exclaims: "0! My God, how dark are the pathways of the world!" without realizing that Elijah, the Envoy of the Third Era, has illuminated the paths with My light and that in them you will clearly see the imprints of My blood.
42. My Kingdom has come against your kingdom; I have come to wage war against the world, but no one be disturbed, because My sword is of love and My legions are armed with peace and enlightenment. The enemies of My Realm will fall discouraged by the universal force of love, and those enemies could not be My children, but rather their imperfections, their disobediences, their sins, which I will cause to disappear.
43. How could I take up your weapons of hatred and death to exterminate you? Could I be the destroyer of My own children? Is this conceivable in God? Verily I say to you: Behold your King without a crown, without a scepter and without a mantle. Scrutinize My Word and judge Me through it if you wish. I say to you that My Realm has come closer to you in this period to teach you the communication with your Father, from spirit to Spirit.
44. You are the travelers who will be allowed to contemplate the New Jerusalem, the white and luminous city that is not found on Earth, because it is spiritual. Carry on, persevere in faith, travel along the pathway filled with bitterness and rugged ground, until you reach the great door where you will behold Me; there I will receive you and show you the greatness of My Kingdom which is the power of My Glory, and to help you reach it I give you My comfort of love.
45. Today you seek My Word to strengthen your spirit, because you realize that it is the propitious time to enter the path of spirituality. Each man carries that path outlined within his heart; it only remains for him to find it. My love has come to demonstrate its power to all My children and My light has not left anyone in darkness.
46. Thousands and thousands of beings live in desperation and distress but the moment will come when you will see them emerge to the light, because their pain is leading them toward the road of eternal life. My light descends upon Mankind as a Divine inspiration, but then the doubt surges in men, and they do not believe that it is the voice of the Father that calls them, and the fact is that they still have not understood in what Era they find themselves.
47. My seed, which is of love, truth, charity, health and peace, is predestined for anyone who wishes to sow it.
48. You, who hear My Word through a human faculty, are not the only ones who receive spiritual messages. I know where some others of My new disciples are; those who with love prepare themselves to receive through inspiration My Divine thoughts and ! intuitively know what period this is. You must know that I did not grant everyone the grace of receiving My light or that of the Spiritual Realm, through a human cerebrum; some have been prepared in a certain way, others in another; however, all will coincide in the truth which is only one; all will recognize one another through spirituality, in the deeds of love and charity toward your brethren.
49. Mankind would like to have the visit of a new Messiah who would save them from the abyss, or at least to hear the humanized voice of God vibrating in the wind, and I say to you that it would suffice for you to observe a little, or to withdraw your spirit into meditation to give it sensitivity, so that you would hear how everything speaks to you. If you think it impossible that the stones speak, I say to you; that not only the stones but everything that surrounds you speaks to you of your Creator, so that you will awaken from your dreams of grandeur, of pride and materialism.
50. This is the sunset of an Era and the dawn of a new period; the light of daybreak is already appearing, when the shadows of the night have not yet dissipated; the miracle is before your eyes and still you do not perceive it because of your hardness of heart. How will you enter into meditation if you have not yet repented from your faults?
51. You have familiarized yourselves with wickedness and vice which surrounds you; you regard murder, the dishonor and adultery with naturalness; you combat virtue, and on the other hand you disguise vice to make yourselves apparently cleansed before the eyes of your brethren.
52. Truly I say to you that from this darkness Mankind will emerge to the light; however that step will be slow. What would become of men if for an instant they would realize all the wrongdoing they have caused? Some would take leave of their senses while others would put an end to their lives.
53. O My people, do not wait to find yourselves in spirit to rise and convey to the world the news of my manifestation among you; these news will reach the heart of Mankind, and that will be the beginning of spirituality.
54. When men have regenerated themselves, they will feel My presence and My love within their heart.
55. O! My children, you cannot imagine the Divine longing with which I approach your heart! I come to converse with you, to rejoice Myself seeing you around My table. If you still have not yet learned to elevate yourselves to Me, I descend to you. I shall never cease to love you; I will never tire contemplating you with tenderness.
56. This form of listening to Me through a human interpreter will end and the hour will sound when the Father shall ring the bell to call you to congregate and listen to this Word for the last time.
57. The year of 1950 approaches when you will cease to hear Me; do not believe that when the echo of the last stroke of the bell has subsided a rest for these people will follow; on the contrary, that will be the first moment of your struggle, of the great journey which you are about to initiate.
58. Today you are alike My disciples of the Second Era, surrounding the Master, listening to His Doctrine and observing His Works; the Master was the One who spoke to the multitudes, who performed miracles among the needy, the One who guided and corrected and the One who defended them; but He had announced His parting to them, and they knew that they would remain in the world like sheep among wolves.
59. How they feared that hour! And when the moment of separation came, they remained alone on Earth, but the Master accompanied them from His Kingdom; His Spirit encouraged them at every moment and fulfilled to them up to the last of His promises.
60. Why do you, who know that this form of communication will end, wait with indifference that year of 1950? Why do you, who already feel weary, believe that after that period you can lie down and go to sleep? Keep in mind that today you are simply beginners who afterwards shall become teachers. However, do not fear the fulfillment of your mission; remember that when I was among my disciples during that Era, they were also beginners in My teaching.
61. On a certain occasion I said to Andrew, who was one of My twelve apostles. "Do you have faith in Me?" "Yes Master", he answered Me. Do you believe that in My name you may be able to heal the sick? "Yes Lord, I believe I can do it. "Fine!" I said to him. "Go forth along that road that leads to Jericho and on it you will find a sick person; anoint him in My name and bring Me news."
62. Andrew embarked upon his journey and along the way he found the sick one who was a leper, and he said to him: "In the name of Christ, My Lord and Master, be healed." But the leper looked at him sadly without feeling any cure whatever. For the second and third time Andrew pronounced My name but the sick one was not healed. The disciple returned to Me troubled, and weakly said to me: "Master, the sick one is not cured, he has not been cleansed from his leprosy; my faith in you has not been enough, but I have realized that what you do, we cannot do, besides, the illness of that man is incurable."
63. Then I said to him: Andrew, follow Me, and I took him to where the sick one was, whom I simply touched with My hand and I said to him: Be healed. The leper was cleansed instantly.
64. Ashamed and at the same time amazed, Andrew asked Me how could that be possible, to which I answered him that charity performed miracles, that he was unable to do it because he was doubtful of this power and was fearful of touching the leper. Nevertheless, afterward, how many sick people My beloved disciple Andrew healed, and among them those with leprosy.
65. I want to make you understand that during this period of My preaching, you are developing your gifts, and when you are about to err, I correct you; however, your better fruits will come after you have listened to Me.
66. The spirit will not leave on Earth anything pending or inconclusive.
67. Only a few are hearing what I am telling you; nevertheless, it will reach all hearts. Just as My Word of the Second Era was spread throughout the face of the Earth, that of this period will be like a fertile watering of the seed that I previously sowed.
68. Do not believe that you are the only means to make My Law known to men; but it is necessary that you fulfill the mission that corresponds to you, because you are within My Divine plans. Do not be intimidated by slander or humiliation; bear in mind the road that your Master traveled on Earth. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. I am the Door.
69. It is time for you to make My Doctrine shine with your deeds, so that My name can resound to the most concealed corner of the Earth; some will be forerunners of others, just as Elijah has been My forerunner in all the Eras.
70. If you come along My path, you will not feel weariness or arrive tired before Me; along this road I have come to spread My light with this Word which I give you through a spokesman, a word which you will soon cease to hear. Engrave deeply the trace of your footsteps along this path, so that tomorrow people will do you justice in considering you as My good disciples, and your example will serve as a stimulant to those who come later; I will wait for you in eternity, therefore, it will never be late to reach Me.
71. In My blood you will cleanse your blemishes, because, what does My blood signify, if it is not My love? I expect to see you dwelling in My bosom, upon the highest step of the ladder of perfection, after having crossed the arid and desolate wilderness of your restitution, after having overcome the crossroads of your passions, and after having saved you from the waves of an enraged sea; the suffering and struggles will pass on and finally you will reach the mansion where the true peace exists, that happiness not foreseen by the human heart, and where the light of infinite wisdom glows. My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-61||←||Teaching||→|