|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-69||←||Teaching||→|
The Book of the true Life 3
The Lord says:
1. At this moment I forgive you for every fault, and I also say to you: Go as far as to make a sacrifice if you wish, but do not sin again. I have recorded a book within your heart, but if I would ask for the lesson, you would be unable to explain to Me a single one of its pages.
2. I have subjected you to small tests in order for you to practice charity, placing along your path the one who is in need of bread and comforts and how many times you have closed your doors to Me! I have said to you many times that I hide Myself within the heart of those, your brethren, who implore your charity. Disciples, those opportunities that your Father offers you, of imparting spiritual or material charity, serve to practice a perfect charity, that one which does not expect any reward, but on the other hand, remains recorded in the book of your good deeds. By chance, have I not manifested My charity by what I have done with you? Then, go in search of your brethren. Remember how many times I have granted what you considered impossible. If you want the world to know that this is the time of My new manifestation, give proof of it through your deeds of love, and do not do the opposite of what I have taught you in My lessons, for you will be denying My presence.
3. If in spite of your effort you are not able to contemplate the fruit of your harvest, do not fear; this charity is similar to the one which you do toward the needy who knocks upon the door of your dwelling from whom you do not expect any reward; however, I will allow your spirit that from the level where he is, he can descend to rejoice with the fruitfulness of the seed that he left on Earth.
4. To the parents of families: Be sensitive to the manifestations of the spiritual development of your children; observe the childhood who are entrusted to you with love and charity in order to guide the new generations along the path outlined by My light. Do not lead them toward the abyss, nor dig bottomless chasms for them. These spirits should not have to face the Sodom and Gomorrah of this period.
5. Be clothed with patience, for the time will come when many will ask you about this word. Among them will appear the new pharisees and scribes to scrutinize you. Do not harbor prejudices in answering and give a sincere response to everyone, because even from the answers and treatment that you give to your scrutinizers, you will have to answer to Me.
6. Today your heart throbs filled with joy, and the prayer that you elevate is similar to the aroma of the incense or the perfume of the flowers. When your thoughts reach that purity, they blend with those of the just spirits who dwell near your Lord.
7. Throughout the eras I have said to you: Pray. Today I say that by means of the prayer you can obtain knowledge. If all men prayed, they would never deviate from the path of light outlined by Me. Through the prayer, they would heal the sick, there would not be more non-believers and peace would again return to the spirits.
8. How can man be happy when he has rejected My grace? By chance, does he think that love, charity and meekness are not attributes of the human heart?
9. The Spiritual Realm is also governed by laws, and when you withdraw from them, very soon you feel the painful result of that disobedience. Behold how great is My yearning to save you; today, as during that period, I shall carry the cross to raise you toward the true life. If My blood shed along Calvary touched the heart of Mankind and converted them to My Doctrine, during this period it will be My Divine light that will shake the spirit and the flesh to make you return toward the true pathway.
10. I want those who have died to the life of grace to live eternally; I do not want your spirit to dwell in darkness.
11. Do you not hear the voices of justice? Do you not behold the elements touching region after region? Do you believe that if you lived a virtuous life there would be a need for My justice to be felt in such a manner? Verily I say to you that there would be no object to purify you if I had found you cleansed.
12. Humble your flesh along this journey, for it is not fair for your spirit to be cleansed through suffering afterward due to your weaknesses.
13. The sinners weep upon hearing these words, and they ask Me what they should do to clean their blemishes during this life, to which I answer them: Perform charitable deeds among your brethren; your world is a propitious place to sow charity; it is inhabited by millions of hearts who suffer in different ways, of homes in misery, of men and women lost in vice, a world where there is an abundance of places of purification, hospitals, prisons, battlefields. Forgive, forgive much in your lifetime, understand that forgiveness is born out of love. He who truly loves Me will have to love his fellowman for he is My son and will know how to forgive when offended by him. Remember that when I was upon the cross, My first words were for the intercession and forgiveness toward those who crucified Me.
14. In each place and in each family I shall place a son of light so that they will prepare the way for the others, not only on Earth but also in the spiritual existence, so that they can be cleaning and preparing the path in front of their brethren.
15. Many come to hear My Word, but only I know what spirit comes concealed in each body. Some listen to Me with coldness, others with doubt; however, there are many who tremble with love and joy on feeling My Divine essence, while others are tormented by remorse that the flesh ignores, because many of them shouted at that time to Pilate: Crucify Him! Crucify Him! and today they sob, and in their affliction they would be capable of shouting with tears in their eyes: Do not crucify Him, He is the Divine Master!
16. Many times have I said that you and those are the same ones. Come to taste the wine again and eat of the bread at My table; eat of the Lamb, He is the origin of life. Come, you who hunger, thirst and are unclean; be strengthened and eat your fill, for then I will say to you: Pick up your cross and follow Me. At My table of this Period an apostle will be the man as well as the woman; I will seat your spirit at this table.
17. It has been the women who during this period have raised the spiritual banner before the multitudes; they have been leaving along the pathway the imprints of the apostle zealous of the Fathers Law. In My new apostleship the woman shall be alongside man and there will be no age barrier in order to serve Me; the same will it be for the adult as well as the child or the elder; the same for the maiden as well as the mother, because again I say to you that it is your spirit whom I seek, and that he has left his infancy a long time ago. These servants will not be twelve as in the Second Era; now they will be 144,000, twelve thousand of each tribe. They are scattered among Mankind, but My love has marked them, and spiritually they are united, even when some inhabit this world and others are in the Spiritual Realm. Among those who dwell on Earth, some speak in one tongue and others different languages, but none of them will be lost from the road of their destiny, because the light of My Holy Spirit will guide them. I know the source of that tree, its branches and its leaves, and that tree has the mission of giving shade to all Humanity.
18. My Spirit comes to give you His revelations in fulfillment of the prophecies of past eras. Verily I say that you are already living the periods which were announced. I promised you I would return and here I am. I allowed you to recognize the signs which would take place before My arrival and what was to be at the time of My presence among you, and behold that everything has been fulfilled. The promise of My arrival was not erased from your spirit, and you waited for Me; however, you were in the verge of weakening overcome by the vicissitudes, and today when you have Me and hear Me, I ask you: When will you make My passion yours? When will you truly love and suffer for the cause that Jesus embraced?
19. 0! My people: My Word touches your heart and tears pour from your eyes when you recall that He who loved you so much ended His life upon a cross; you remember Me bleeding upon the cross, then your spirit is moved. But keep in mind Humanity that if the corporeal sufferings of Jesus were cruel, they were only a reflection of the pain of the Divine Spirit.
20. Today I come to offer you the bread of My Word, bread that is not kneaded with leaven nor is earned by the sweat of your brow. Elijah has opened the door of the mansion so you may enter and sit at the table of the Father during the Third Era, and He has blessed your path in order for you to reach the presence of the Father.
21. Those who considered themselves impure and unworthy to appear before Me, today feel cleansed; the fact is that My blood has not ceased to be shed; it is that My wounds still have not been closed, and each time that men deviate from the pathway or fall into sin, the sacrifice upon the cross, the solitude and the darkness of Mankind are prevalent upon My Spirit.
22. From the spiritual table of this period the bad disciple will also rise to go and hide his betrayal and his remorse, and today the disciples will also ask Me that question: Who is it, Master?
23. At that time I dined for the last time accompanied only by My apostles and what Christ said only they heard. Today I dine spiritually with My new apostles who form multitudes and among them I discover the pharisee, the hypocrite, the traitor. From different religions come men and women mingled among the multitude, to scrutinize this word and these manifestations, in order to judge them through what they know and be able to say if it is the truth. I allow all of you to come close so that you may be witnesses to this message of spiritual wisdom which I am revealing to you; it is the Third Testament which only the Spirit of Truth would have revealed it to you.
24. Look, the Israelites in the flesh follow the law of Moses and the word of the prophets; the Christians combined the law of Moses and the word of Christ into one law. What is so strange that these spiritualist people unite those two testaments to the revelations of the Holy Spirit? Behold the Ark of the perfect Covenant; there you have the Law of Moses, the love of Christ and the wisdom of the promised Comforter for this Era.
25. Men who guide the spirit of Mankind along the roads of religion: Open your eyes to this light, behold these people who have risen in demand of love, clamoring justice and asking for light, and they are only a minimum portion of Mankind who will rise as one person in search of Christ, in search of His truth and His promise. Observe the inclination of man toward the eternal, toward the spiritual, or is it possible for you to have eyes and cannot see? I know and see it all; that is why I have come in the night as a thief to surprise you in your sleep and awaken you to the light of the new day.
26. For a long time I have been teaching these people to whom I have unveiled the teachings that men had concealed from them; I have also revealed what I had reserved for them, but even then I have not revealed everything; still I will manifest Myself in this manner until 1950. Those who did not hear My lessons, will receive My message through a book written by My scribes.
27. After My departure many will rise against these people, against My Doctrine. The oceans will be crossed by those who will come to combat and persecute My servants, but who can be able to conceal the light of the Divine Master? Who will be able to stop the evolution of the spirit or make time move back? If during the Second Era Humanity believed that by putting Christ to death upon a cross, His Doctrine would die, with their own hand they signed their sentence, for Christ from the cross, with His infinite love, overcame all; the truth, like the light, always prevails over darkness, no matter how dense it is.
28. My Spirit delivers the seed so that you may sow it in the fields which are the spirit of Humanity, those which are fertilized with pain and the struggle and they only wait for the arrival of the sower. Soon My name and My Doctrine will be on everyone's lips again.
29. In order to give you a lesson of love I will wash your feet, o My very beloved disciples, so that you can combine the teachings that I gave you during this period to those that I revealed to you in previous eras. I wish that when 1950 comes, which is the last year of My Word among you, those who today are beginners will then become disciples; today you still rejoice listening to Me, but what will happen when you are listening to Me and become aware that it is for the last time? I remind you of the trials of the Second Era, but I speak to you with new words, by means of the faculty of man, because if I spoke to you directly, you would be unable to resist the force of My Word, or the intensity of its light, nor the majesty of My presence.
30. That is why I came to you as Man at that time, and before John himself, after My crucifixion, I appeared under some symbolic forms so that he would understand My revelations. Verily I say to you that I am preparing you so that you may receive from spirit to Spirit the direct communication with My Divinity. After 1950 you will no longer hear Me in this form, but you will feel My presence, because your elevation will be greater and you will fully enter into the period of the spiritual communication. And when unity and fraternity have penetrated among you, it will be the time of great miracles, the time when My voice shall be heard by Humanity; then the struggle and persecution will come, the doors of these prayer houses will be closed and your homes will be maligned; you will be called sorcerers, your parents will disown you and some of you, for defending My cause, will even reach prison; however, I will be with you so that you will not weaken, because I am the Life, and being within you, who can fight against Eternal Life?
31. Be alert, disciples, because when your voice awakens those who today are sleeping, from sects and religions will come to tell you that what you possess is false, that they possess the Ark and the fulfillment of the prophecies, as well as the contents of the Seven Seals, and then if you are unable to fight with the weapons I have granted you, which are weapons of love and wisdom, there will be much confusion among Mankind, and men, anxious for the truth and needful of light, will go where they are called, and they might take the wrong pathway.
32. You who have received the mission of leading and guiding these people, set an example of fraternity, uniting yourselves by the example of Jesus, Moses and Elijah, who appeared together in spirit in that transfiguration on Mount Tabor.
33. Disciples, it has not been only with the Word that I have indoctrinated you during this period, but also with My charity which I have constantly poured upon you. The times of symbols have passed; today I will be believed, loved and understood without symbols, and even My Word will be losing its figurative meaning because you are already capable of comprehending My teaching; analyze and put it into practice in your deeds of love.
34. If you believe that Jesus, for being the Son of God did not experience pain, you are mistaken; if you believe that by coming in Spirit I am exempt from pain, you are also in error; if you think that because I know that in the end all of you will be with Me, I do not suffer now, neither are you in the right. Verily I say to you that there does not exist another more sensitive being than the Divine Spirit. I ask you: Who gave sensitivity to all beings? What good thing can you do that will not make Me rejoice? And what unrighteous thing can you do that will not be like a wound in My sensitiveness? Here is why I say to you that Humanity has crucified Me again. Until when will I descend from My cross and the crown of thorns torn from Me?
35. Today you should recall the Cenacle of Jesus with the spiritual bread that I have given you throughout the times. I have delivered great teachings to you: the manna in the desert during the First Era, the miracle of the fish in the Second. The bread that I blessed and distributed at My table in representation of the Divine, was a lesson that I delivered to your spirit so that he would comprehend My love. Today I do not bring the material bread which speaks to you of celestial teachings; the period of symbols has passed; today I only give you My Word when I tell you that this communication is not the most elevated that you will know, nor that what I say by this means will be all I have to say to you.
36. 0! beloved people, remember and meditate on these hours, above all on what I did that night which was the last I spent with you as a Man, and also meditate on all that I have revealed to you during these moments when I have said, while giving you My lesson: Blessed are you, disciples of the Third Era, whom I have congregated, allowing you to arrive from different points on Earth. I have gathered you to form the new caravans of Israel, who will cross the wilderness that extends before your eyes and there receive the new lesson of the Father.
37. I behold that idolatry has not separated from some, in spite of the teachings and trials which they have experienced. Notice how I have cleansed the path of your evolution so that you may travel on it; but do not let doubt, like a cloud, prevent your spirit from contemplating My light.
38. You have found out that during this period you are less influenced from human temptations and that I have only granted you what is necessary, therefore I say to you: Do not pursue what is superfluous.
39. You have found a palm tree in the desert and a fountain of crystalline waters; it has not been a mirage, it has not been an illusion, it has been a reality. The branches and the shade of the palm tree are My spiritual presence; its fruits, My Word; the fountain is the love and wisdom which I have poured upon your heart.
40. He who has attentively listened to Me, has learned this time to heed the voice of his conscience, to judge himself, to behold his own work and accept the suffering that he has brought upon himself. Then the spirit will reveal profound lessons to the flesh, in order to convince it that it should be gentle and agreeable with its trials. He who reaches these profound reflections cannot be opposed to My Divine mandates.
41. As in the Second Era, My word is not hidden to anyone, I allow it to reach the ignorant, the learned, the clean of heart and the sinner, the sincere and the hypocrite. The celestial bell is set to ring for everyone. If this Humanity, who in their majority has drank from the fountain of the Doctrine that I taught you in Christ, would have been watchful and praying when I gave them the signs of My new coming, how great their joy would have been feeling My presence. It became necessary for Me to send you a man so that in 1866 he would deliver to you My message and through his lips Elijah would announce the new Era. Since then this palm tree has extended its foliage more and more allowing My Word to reach new regions, allowing the chosen to appear and also teaching the multitudes. Those who have listened to Me with meekness and have followed Me along the road of their spiritual evolution, have not felt fatigue again, nor hunger or thirst along their path. Along their way they have encountered ingratitude, ridicule, contempt and indifference; but nothing has stopped them because their ideal is fixed upon their point of arrival and know that that goal is not on Earth.
42. Only those who prepare themselves with this meekness and spirituality, will attain the power to remove the pain from the one who suffers, because he who is filled with vanity or makes unrighteous use of his gifts, will deprive himself of that grace.
43. You shall not impose My Doctrine under a determined name; however, raise the one who has fallen and tell him to have faith in Me. Who will prevent you from doing a good deed to your fellowman?
44. Stop thinking of earthly comforts so that you can prepare yourselves to fulfill your mission thinking of those caravans that will rise in search of the Ark of love that is My Doctrine, and that along the way they will have to find your hearts.
45. When will apostles of My cause again appear like those who followed Me in the Second Era? With how much faith, love and firmness they defended My truth! You would wish to perform those deeds and those miracles; but verily I say to you that you can do it if your faith is as great as theirs. Be men of faith and you will realize miracles, even when physically you are the needy. Hear Me and analyze My word; any other way you will leave Me speaking alone in the wilderness.
46. Be humble, behold that Jesus bowed down before His disciples to wash their feet. Do with your brethren similar deeds as this and you will rightfully be called My disciples.
47. How few are those who have been vigilant and have meditated on the day when Jesus expired upon the cross! But verily I say to you that when you meditate over the death of the Master, you must bear in mind that that moment will come for each one of you. I could not fear death, for I am the Life; however, you do have to be worried to be ready and prepared in the fulfillment of your mission.
48. Let no one feel insignificant and wretched, because you are not aware of the gift that you carry to speak nor the abundance of your heart to love your brethren.
49. You weep because of the disgraceful death that you inflicted upon your Lord on Calvary and you do not perceive that during this period you are going to cause Me harm again and mock My Word; but I have promised to save all My children and My will shall be done. If My blood shed at that time was not enough for this Humanity, I will take up a spiritual cross to crucify Myself upon it and spread flashes of light which will reach the spirits through the conscience of men.
50. Woe betide those who during this period with their profanations and disobedience set a bad example in front of the children, whom I have sent with a spiritual mission! Do you want to imitate the multitudes who between shouts and mockery led Jesus toward Golgotha, sowing terror within the hearts of the children who could not explain to themselves why a man who only delivered blessings was being tortured and put to death?
51. Each time that Jesus fell, those innocent ones wept; but verily I say to you that their weeping came more from the spirit than from the flesh. How many of them followed Me afterward and loved Me, even when the memory of what their innocent eyes beheld was not erased from their hearts!
52. It is time that you meditate on what I say to you. Let the multitudes listen to Me, let the sick be the first to reach My presence. Pray for the sick who are absent and visit those who are imprisoned; keep in mind that in that Second Era many of the lepers lived in the outskirts of the cities, and knowing that Jesus healed the sick, they were resigned to listen to the echo of His voice from afar, because they would say: How can we reach the Master when the multitudes reject us? Then Jesus, before the indifference and human egotism, rewarded their faith, cleaning their body of the disease they suffered.
53. Do not cease to listen to Me during this period, for those who will hear My last word in the year of 1950 will receive it in their spirits in representation of the last drop of blood which was shed from My body upon the cross.
54. You have forgotten the Law and you have waited for the elements to remind you of My justice. Hurricane winds, waters that run off their course, earthquakes, droughts, inundations, are voices that awaken and speak to you of My justice.
55. What other fruit can Humanity offer Me in this period that will not be discord and materialism? Neither do these people, who for years have listened to My teaching, are able to offer Me a pleasing harvest.
56. No one escapes My justice. I am judging the living and the dead; but truly I say to you that if you do not rise to practice My Doctrine with truth and purity, the justice of men will judge you. How much this Humanity has blemished! The blood of the Lamb showed men the path of the evolution of the spirit through which they must travel to restitute for the faults committed; however, upon that Divine blood you have sinned again. The world has captivated you, but I come to reclaim what belongs to Me.
57. I will separate the bad weeds that represent discord and I will again sow the golden wheat grain, and those fields that for a long time have been sterile, will be fertile and bountiful.
58. Since ancient times you know through John, My prophet, that there would come a time when every eye would see Me; you have that period before you. In this Era the spirit of Humanity will open their eyes to the light of truth, and they will behold Me, understand My word and feel My presence. From the stones will sprout not only water but also flowers.
59. Today you conceive that My justice punishes you, unleashing the elements to sow desolation, mourning and hunger; nevertheless, some day you will understand that it has been your deeds that have unleashed upon you those disasters, that justice. You will also learn that your merits, your faith and prayer can calm down the forces of Nature. Have you not heard that when I mark My children spiritually I give them power over the elements? This cannot come as a surprise to you if you recall that I authorized the first man to take over the Creation of the Earth? Here is why at times I say to you that man has not found himself and therefore does not know himself.
60. I am the Universal King; man on Earth is the prince, since he is My son. Has he perhaps been able to make good use of the power of all his gifts? Verily I say to you that he has denied His Father and has crowned himself king to do his will in the world; but, he who does not unite his will with mine and walks outside the Divine laws will make himself deserving of being judged by them; you call this a punishment and you have even called Me an unjust Father.
61. In this Third Era many spirits will behold My light, and illuminating their way with it, they will not deviate their footsteps; above all they will remember their past to recognize all their faults and be repentant of them; they will not seek human greatness again, only the immortality of the spirit.
62. Men will scale the summit of the mountain and from there they will behold the silhouette of the Promised Land, the new Jerusalem which awaits you as a supreme reward in eternity. My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-69||←||Teaching||→|