|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-74||←||Teaching||→|
The Book of the true Life 3
The Lord says:
1. It is the propitious hour in which, through your elevation I make My manifestation felt among Mankind; while listening to Me you withdraw from the world to enter into a spiritual seclusion.
2. Truly feel that you are at My table waiting for Me to distribute the bread and offer you the wine. You know that I speak to you in a figurative meaning reminding you of My Word of the Second Era, since the bread is My Word and the wine the Divine essence contained within it.
3. Bread and wine, flesh and blood, manna and water; all of this is a representation of the words love and life which is the eternal sustenance of your spirit.
4. The manna of the wilderness and the water of the rock represented in its time the bread and wine of the spirit; they are the same symbols that I used at My table when, surrounded by My disciples, I said to them: "Eat and drink, this is My body and this is My blood." With that lesson I opened before Mankind a new era, the one of love.
5. Today new disciples congregate around Me and the multitudes follow My footsteps again; but it is not only the figurative meaning nor the parable the means by which I come to make you understand the Divine lessons; it is the lucid word which speaks to your mind with a Divine essence that you can only perceive with your spirit.
6. Meditate on these lessons disciples, and you will end up understanding that the time of the figurative meaning and the symbols is coming to an end, because your spiritual evolution and your mental development will permit you to understand the truth better.
7. I am among you although you cannot touch Me with your hands or behold Me with your corporeal eyes. I come in Spirit to speak to you and to teach how you should seek Me in your prayer.
8. I shall not leave any material trace of My new manifestation, just as I did not leave any during the Second Era in spite of living among you. Humanity is inclined to idolatry and to consecrate material objects to regard them as Divine and make them an object of veneration. What would have become of Mankind, if they were able to retain My body, the cross of My torment or the bitter cup of that last supper with My disciples? However, everything was erased so that only My Divine essence would remain within the spirit of Mankind.
9. In previous times I also withdrew from the sight of men both the objects that had served as symbols as well as the envoys or interpreters. In the First Era, while upon a mountain, Moses disappeared from his people who idolized him; Elijah, the prophet of fire, was lost among a cloud which lifted him from the Earth. One and the other, like Jesus, left in the spirits only the trace of their deeds as spiritual essence.
10. Now I am here in fulfillment of one of My promises, gathering all the tribes into one people and men of different races into one same apostleship.
11. I am bequeathing to Mankind a testament filled with more light and clarity; behold how religious fanaticism has reached some of My children to its greater heights, while in others materialism and the lack of faith have taken hold of their spirits. Great and bloody is the struggle that awaits both until the light shines again among men making them feel the true peace which proceeds from the love toward one another.
12. In the face of a real chaos of passions and ideas, these people, witnesses and bearers of My new teachings, will have to arise. In order to be believed it will be necessary for them to be prepared and be filled with humility, obedience, spirituality, fortitude and charity.
13. Do not fear the storm, beloved disciples, because I shall be with you inside the boat, and if you have faith in Me you will not perish. You will struggle filled with faith, considering that just as you had the happiness of receiving My Word, all your brethren deserve to know it, because there are many who are already waiting for it.
14. Do not say that My Doctrine is difficult to practice or that it obligates you to difficult privations; he who lovingly follows Me will not feel the burden of his cross.
15. This is My Word, engrave it in your spirit because soon you will need it.
16. The sonorous peal of the bell has awakened you its echo has resounded within your spirit and then you have remembered that this is a day of grace when your Master will be present among you. You have hurriedly risen anxiously longing to hear this Divine Word, which is life for your spirit and fills your heart with courage.
17. Truly, My Word comes uncovering the path which the turmoil of life had concealed to you. Understand that I am as near to you as I am to all men; My light is with everyone. During this period many spirits will follow the pathway of light and will no longer be confused. You would be surprised if you would see that the hardhearted and the hardheaded will be the ones who shall arise to follow My footsteps quicker; but the fact is that I have given each one the necessary time to awaken to the light of the spiritual existence.
18. How many hardened in sin have come to hear My Word and before I have finished My lesson, bathed in tears, they have said to Me: It is you, Master! The fact is that My Word, immaculate, gentle and persuasive, is able to speak to the heart of those people. And I say to you that he who once has felt My presence, will be incapable of deceiving himself with false appearances. You, who have heard Me during this period, be prepared to give testimony of Me, because you will have to manifest My Doctrine just as I have revealed it to you and not to your whims or will.
19. In the same way that you had a friend along your path who gave you the good news, in the same way this Humanity who perishes in a world of hardships, will also receive the news that the Lord is present and they will come to hear Me.
20. What would become of you if within My mercy I would not shorten the days of your affliction? You would all have perished already. During this era I come in search of sinners to give them a task in My Divine Work and to tell them that My love has never excluded them. Tomorrow, how much satisfaction and rejoicing there will be in those spirits when they have reached their elevation through the practice of charity. There exists in the infinite a Love, which is that of the Father, who does not have any other interest but your salvation and for you to reach eternal peace.
21. Since 1866 I opened anew the ark of My love, which has outpoured upon you as consolation and revelation. I have not waited for the day of My departure to tell you until that time for you to arise and practice My teachings, but rather from the first instant when you have heard them, I have said to you: Practice charity, convey comfort to the sick, speak about My new manifestation, attract the needy and the strayed one. The fact is that I do not want you to become theoretical disciples who speak marvels of My Work and are not capable of extending their arm to touch the sick and alleviate his pain. Is it not true that your heart is filled with joy when the dying one has come back to life due to your concern and prayers, and hearing that his lips are blessing you?
22. The time draws near when these My children will cease to transmit My word to you. I shall depart and the Master will no longer give you this teaching. I wish by then that the sentiment of charity will have been purified in your heart and spirituality penetrated into your life. Elijah, your spiritual shepherd, announced My coming to you and also prophesied the day of My departure.
23. My Word, which is simple and humble in its form, is profound in its content, and it will be so up until the last day. Do not ask Me to speak to you with eloquent words because your spirit will not need them to understand My teaching.
24. I know those who are practicing My Doctrine according to My will and those who are turning themselves away from its essence. Nothing is concealed from My wisdom, and truly I say that if you wish to reach Me, come along the ladder of love, charity, justice and humility.
25. Do not wish to change this spiritual Work into a material work, expecting to see its fruits here on Earth. Do not doubt the triumph of My Doctrine, have faith in it and you will be able to turn the plains into mountains and deserts into valleys. Remember that in the Second Era when Jesus expired on the cross abandoned by His disciples except by John, they came to think that everything had ended; nevertheless, later, the Divine seed began to germinate within the hearts, which could not die, because at every step it was sprinkled with the blood of the martyrs, a blood which was love and faith.
26. I say to you that during this period My Divine seed should be sprinkled with charitable deeds, with tears of repentance and reconciliation.
27. At this time I came to liberate you from a new bondage: the temptations, the pleasures, the vices that are like the cruel and tyrant Pharaoh who has burdened you with chains. Tomorrow this new liberation will be celebrated by Mankind, not with feasts or traditions, but with the spiritual love for one another.
28. The victims that you offered upon the altar of Jehovah were received by Him, but it was not the most adequate form to elevate your spirit to the Father; it was then when I came to you as Jesus to teach you the Divine commandment which says to you: "Love one another". I say to you today that the lessons I taught you during the Second Era through the deeds of Jesus have been altered at times and misinterpreted on others; for that purpose I have come as I announced, to clarify My truth. My sacrifice in that period prevented the sacrifice of many victims and I taught you a more perfect worship. My new manifestation of this period will allow Mankind to understand that the symbolic forms should not be adopted without first analyzing their significance, since they are only a representation of My lessons.
29. Before I am being felt by a certain heart, Elijah appears before him to tell him to repent for his sins, because the Father approaches; he did the same during the Second Era through John the Baptist when he ordered that they do penance and to purify themselves because the Kingdom of Heaven was at hand.
30. At this moment My charity reaches the spirit and heart of the multitudes who listen to Me. This is the time announced when the Spirit of Truth would descend among men. Hear His voice in the infinite, behold Him in the invisible, feel Him in your heart. My love and My inspiration help your spirit to elevate himself to receive My teachings.
31. Men interpreted My Law erroneously and falsified My teachings; that is why during this era I come to pour My light upon every spirit and every mind so that you may reach an understanding of the lesson I have given you during your lifetime. This world, which has been a mansion of imperfect beings, of spirits in purification, will become a mansion of light and spirituality. Today My justice is cleansing the fields and uprooting the weeds to exterminate them with the fire of restitution and of love.
32. The fratricidal wars, prophesied since previous times, make you tremble day by day; their rumors disturb you and their consequences make you shed tears. Those men who make wars with their ambitions and hatred, are My children who seek Me in altars and venerate Me in tabernacles unaware that instead of an offering of love, they come to offer Me the blood of their victims. 0! blind men, who in their pride feel absolute, forgetting that they are very small before My Divinity! Human vanity has reached its limit and it is necessary that I make them feel My presence and My power; it is not necessary to use all My omnipotence to prove My greatness to you; a light touch or a slight gust of the elements are enough for Me to demonstrate to the stubborn and vain man his smallness.
33. Just as the golden calf was abolished during that time, so will the love for wealth disappear; and the same way the money changers were cast out of the temple, so will now those be touched who taking advantage of the weakness and ignorance profit by the suffering of their fellowman.
34. Men have engaged in a struggle with their Father; but everywhere they go they find Me blocking their path toward wickedness, however those who in that struggle ignore the voice of their conscience, will encounter death and judgment, and restitution after that.
35. O disciples who hear Me, scrutinize the revelation of the Sixth Seal; there you will find what today you are contemplating, hearing and living; but if you have faith in My Word, analyze and safeguard it within your heart, because the year 1950 is near when you will cease to hear My voice through this means.
36. A whirlwind envelops Mankind; but truly I say to you that My Word does not come to increase your confusion; it is the light that comes to guide your spirit and illuminate your intelligence to help you in your spiritual evolution.
37. I am with you reminding once again your mission of love among Mankind, while Elijah traverses everywhere in search of strayed sheep to bring them into the fold upon his shoulders, so that there they will find the love of their Creator.
38. Remember that I am the Way that invites the one who has forgotten it. I am pouring My Word upon you so that tomorrow you may give testimony of it with your deeds of love. Many will come in search of the humble places where I manifested Myself to make you remember the times when I spoke to you through the faculty of the spokesman, so that you can explain to them the manner in which I manifested Myself and the charitable deeds and miracles that I performed among you. Only the memory will remain under these roofs, because My Word and its echo will be safeguarded within your heart. That is why I am preparing the young people so that they will be the ones who shall receive those who did not hear My Word and who will come in search of charity. How many will weep for not having heard Me! But I also say to you: How many of those who heard Me will weep for not having prepared themselves, and on seeing that My Word is no longer manifested, they will realize that they did not take advantage of the Fathers charity to learn about His Divine Doctrine, His lessons of infinite charity and love. They will set their eyes upon the spot where the spokesman would sit to interpret the Divine Word and they will only behold emptiness.
39. The years pass by rapidly, they are like instances; soon you will no longer hear Me, that is why I say to you: Allow Me to heal, caress and comfort you and to deliver My teaching to you. I came to leave you prepared, but if you should remain weak in faith and the will, then you will surely remain sick, and who in the world will be able to speak to you, teach and heal you as I have done?
40. If I would say that I have always wanted to communicate with you directly with your spirit, allowing My voice to be heard within your heart, you would not believe Me, but your materialism and your doubt made your Master communicate through specific faculties prepared by My love, so that in that manner you would be able to hear Me, and on analyzing My teaching you would understand the greatness of My charity.
41. If I tell you that your spirit during your bodies rest, sometimes separates and approaches the threshold of the Hereafter and seeks Me, you would doubt Me; however you have lacked preparation and faith to know how to take advantage of these moments spiritually, and I have had to prepare seers and prophets, in order for them to help and speak to you about a tomorrow; that they alert you and admonish you so that you may be watchful and pray.
42. Do you believe, o My people, that this man through whom I communicate is the one who delivers My Word to you? No, My children, it is your Master. Do you believe that the Spirit of God is in the spokesman while he speaks? Not that either. I have said to you that it suffices for a ray of My light to illuminate and inspire his mind, placing in his lips a torrent of endless words of great teaching, as proof for the unbeliever. Listen to Me attentively during this period so that you may become strengthened for the coming times of trials.
43. Before receiving My spiritual presence, you have prayed before your celestial Mother to beg her to help you prepare for Me a sanctuary within your heart. For that I bless you, disciples. Hear My Word which is the pathway which leads toward perfection, to the eternal.
44. You ask Me: How are the Divine mansions and the life of perfect beings? Truly I say to you, do not ask what you cannot understand for the time being. Practice My laws; that practice will carry you step by step toward the ladder of perfection from where you will be contemplating, admiring and knowing how much the Father has safeguarded for the happiness of His children.
45. Your spirit, having been a dweller of the Spiritual Realm, has seen very little and knows almost nothing of that existence. How can you wish to contemplate from here the threshold of what you call Glory or Heaven?
46. The eyes of your body have at the most managed to contemplate the nearby stars; your science has not carried you much further, and your spirit who is the one who could abolish the distances and uncover what is invisible to man, feeling within and outside of him, the spiritual knowledge surrounding him, allows himself to be dragged by the materialism of the world; he blends with his body and instead of elevating himself, he drags himself, and instead of admiring, he doubts.
47. Sometimes on admiring the marvels of Creation, you exclaim amazed: "Lord, how great is your power!" without imagining that everything that surrounds you is but a pale reflection of what the eternal life is.
48. Certainly I want to awaken your interest with My Word about the spiritual life, but understand what I say to you: In order to attain that existence, you must reach it through the evolution of your spirit and not only by that of the mind. Allow the intelligence, the heart, the senses and all your powers to be in unity with your spirit, and you will reach the necessary elevation to be able to behold the splendor of your Father; but if the spirit places his trust and surrenders himself to the mental ability of his mind, then his penetration shall be limited, as is everything human.
49. Heaven is not a predetermined place in the Universe; My Glory is everywhere, in the spiritual and in the material. Do you not say that God is in Heaven, on Earth and in every place? Then understand what you say so that you will know that where God is, His Glory has to be there.
50. I want you to come to dwell in that infinite mansion, that you reach a state of spiritual elevation that wherever you are in the Universe you may feel the beatitude of the Divine, that you enjoy the eternal life and experience the presence of the Creator. That summit has only been reached by those who have considered Me as their ideal, and love as their pathway.
51. He who understands this Doctrine will have to recognize that this world is only a small mansion that has momentarily detained the spirit to reveal to him elementary teachings. Since the first eras a torch of faith glows to illuminate with its spiritual light the pathway of men, but how very few have been guided by it. How very few have persevered along the road and how many, on reaching that crossroad where death stops them, have had to appear before the spiritual, which is the true homeland of the spirit, as if they were foreigners, without knowing the roads or the laws or their duties. How unjust you have been with yourselves!
52. Today I come to explain My teachings so that you will retrace your footsteps and take the path of the true life with the knowledge of the goal you pursue, and when death comes to free you from the flesh, your spirit can elevate himself and reach the Spiritual Realm without the confusion, as something worse than death, can surprise him. Knowing all this, you will be able to live, convinced that you are passengers on Earth, beginners who had to go through this school. Do not complain about your body no matter how stubborn and rebellious it is, nor abominate having to endure the life in this world, which you have regarded as a deceptive Eden, full of temptations and pitfalls, because that flesh that you carry as an apparatus to inhabit this Earth, will not be an obstacle for your spiritual elevation, or to live a virtuous life if you manage to overcome its weaknesses, passions and miseries, to allow the seed of spirituality to germinate only within your heart. By then, this Earth and Nature that surrounds it, has new lessons reserved and also secrets that the future generations will have to know.
53. It will no longer be the suffering of the Master that will correct men, nor wars that will touch the pride of nations, or the misery to purify the heart of Humanity. Other lessons, unknown until now, will be received by men of those times which today I announce to you.
54. Bless your affliction, do not dry your tears with anger; bless your bread no matter how poor it may be because as prolonged as your suffering might seem to you here on Earth, when you inhabit the Spiritual Realm, you will feel as if it were only a minute and you will realize all the good it did to you.
55. Heaven is a state of perfection; I have symbolized it to you as an immense and white City that you have to conquer with your courage, with your faith and with your unbreakable will. Be warriors of that cause. All of you who cherish that ideal, be in unity and march step by step, winning battles in life, until you make that City surrender to those who conquered it with their love. That City is your home, that home is the Universe with no end, where the Creator dwells with His children.
56. Carry My Word within your heart and there, in the solitude of your bedroom or in the peace of the countryside, remember it and analyze it; be the good disciple.
57. To those who have had the grace of hearing Me through this means, I say to them: Safeguard My Word, analyze it, put it into practice in your life, because soon it will cease to be heard. When this happens, I want you to remain as teachers, firm within My Doctrine and not as confused disciples, or like children who feel themselves as orphans.
58. Today you can still call the multitudes so that they may listen to My manifestation; tomorrow, when 1950 has passed, they will only hear the voice of My disciples and witnesses.
59. Do not distrust men, however hardened and fanatical they may be in their worship; every spirit is in evolution and in time to receive these revelations.
60. Disciples, understand and accept your mission with that love and obedience with which Jesus accepted His destiny. Pray, be watchful, drain with patience your cup of bitterness and know how to carry your cross with love. Inwardly, bless everything and forgive within your heart and through deeds those who have offended you.
61. Blessed are those who with tears say to Me: "Master, I offer you My suffering; may your will be done in me". My will is that you have My peace, o My suffering and poor people, but forget for a few moments your afflictions and pray for the world, pray for all nations. "Love one another!" My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-74||←||Teaching||→|