|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-75||←||Teaching||→|
The Book of the true Life 3
The Lord says:
1. You recognize that this is a propitious period to convert you into My disciples. You understand that this path will lead you toward the perfect mansion, which you do not know but are aware that it exists and that it is waiting for you. The eyes of your body will never behold what only your spirit can see; but they have infinite marvels through which they can enjoy, and on admiring them you exclaim: Father, how great is your power, how marvelous is your Creation, how immense is your love! Verily I say to you: Do not dwell on the limits that your physical eyes can behold, because far beyond all that is a perfect and eternal life.
2. Do not try to imagine how the Divine mansion may be; wait for your spirit to see it when he arrives there, elevating himself by his own merits. Verily I say to you that you will not be disappointed, because it is the Divine surprise, which as a reward is reserved for every child of God.
3. This earthly existence is temporary and it serves you as a step to escalate and a crucible to attain the true life. The teaching that I come to reveal to you will show you the way so that through this life you may reach the light and peace and will free yourselves from the material bonds that hold you down to the world. He who from here prepares his spirit for that journey with his deeds of love toward his brethren, on penetrating the Spiritual. Realm he feels himself in his true home, in his true homeland; he is not a stranger. On the other hand, he who penetrates that infinite valley by surprise will have to feel himself like a stranger in an unknown country. There are some who do not believe in that existence, others who believe in it but are afraid of it; However, there are others who because of their countless sufferings, ardently long for it. I say to the latter: do not wish to enter the spiritual life, believing to find there only a rest for your sorrows, because I promise you something more than that in that existence. Wait, resist your pain, pray and meditate, and the distance which separates you from Me, will be shortened. Your weeping in this world is not eternal. I have not created you to impose a torture upon you. Understand that every grief has a reason and that reason is one of your imperfections; therefore, endure the contents of that bitter cup, because it will reveal many teachings to you. Think about all this before My voice calls you toward the Hereafter.
4. Thus I speak to all Mankind, but to My disciples I say to them: You will have to be My strong warriors, those who will leave a trace of love behind them and carry as a banner the peace, brotherhood and good will. Analyze My teaching so that you will not be confused with so many theories and doctrines which exist in the world today; but if someone would become confused, it is a sign that he has not understood My Word. That is why I say to you: scrutinize My Word if you wish, but do not let the wind blow it away. Keep it in your heart, remember it in your solitude and go over it again in the peace of the countryside, then you will again feel My presence, My love and My charity.
5. Who will get to be masters in My teaching? Understand that not only will you have to teach with the word but also with deeds, because they shall be the first thing that you will show to the world. Humanity is tired of words. Is it by chance a sacrifice to comply with the Law that your Father has taught you? In that Era I said to you: "Love one another as I have loved you". And Elijah has now told you: "Charity and more charity toward your brethren and you shall behold My Father in all His splendor".
6. You form a people or rather a group of spirits in whose bosom I have manifested Myself now and during all eras.
7. The Messiah whom the prophets announced and the patriarchs awaited; the Master who gave His Word and His life to the world, promising that He would return, is He who today within the humility of these people has presented Himself invisible to the human eye, but filled with glory and majesty before your spirit. I have not come to hurt you, protesting the manner in which you treated Me during that Era. By chance would God ignore the fate that awaited Him by becoming Man? Verily I say to you that the Father imposed upon Himself that sacrifice voluntarily through the love for you. He knew before He came that the cross awaited Him; He also knew that His sacrifice would give you the perfect lesson of purest love, and would show you the way by which you will obtain a forgiveness for your sins.
8. Understand that I am the faithful guardian who is watchful over all, be it for the just as well as for the sinners. Like a thief who waits for nightfall to surprise those who slumber, thus I enter your heart; from there I only take away pain and on the other hand, I leave you My peace as proof of My presence. Learn to feel Me in the actions of your material existence. Feel My presence when you sit around your table to eat of your bread. Verily I say to you that at that moment I am present. Eat in peace and I will be the One who will distribute your bread, a bread of harmony, peace and blessing.
9. How the Divine Spirit suffers when in the homes He finds dissension, bad will and lack of charity! If you return to the pathway of love, you shall feel the peace of My presence instantly.
10. My lessons are very extensive for you to assimilate something from them. When those whom you call foreigners come to this nation and learn about this revelation, intrigued they will ask Me: Father, why did you love these people so much and favored them with your lessons? To this I will answer them: I love them the same as I do you and all of Mankind, but not all would have understood Me in the manner that I manifested Myself. You will not regard them as foreigners, you shall seat them at your table and converse with them, because among those hearts are the ones who will convey My Word to other nations. They will sow along their pathway and will fight as good warriors and when the struggle has passed and peace appears in the firmament like a Divine rainbow there will burst forth a spiritual hymn from all My children who from different places on Earth were united in prayer and in the struggle. That hymn will be the one that states: "Glory to God in the Highest and peace on Earth to men of good will!"
11. At present you are still like children who are in need of their fathers love; that is why I come to lavish you with My caresses, because I am your Father. I penetrate into your heart and know all that you are safekeeping within it. No one can keep secrets from Me, for I dwell within you.
12. When you barely began to hear this Word, the flame of your faith was weak, its light feeble; but as you were beginning to understand My teaching, the lamp of your faith began converting itself into a luminous guiding light.
13. Verily I say to you that only with faith and an unbreakable wish to comply with My Law, will you be able to cross that wilderness, like the strong Israel of the First Era.
14. Do not shy away from the trials of life, or ignore My teachings, because they are molding your spirit.
15. The strong ones will be those who shall give a better testimony of My manifestation and My truth; the weak will be seeking ways to simulate that they comply with their mission, when in reality they do not testify with their deeds the love and charity of My Doctrine.
16. There still remain some years in which you can continue listening to these lessons so that you may be properly prepared to transmit My teachings once My Word has ceased.
17. I want you to know now that you are not more than anyone; that the belief that you have fostered that you are a people of privileged beings, is in error, because the Creator in His perfect love toward all His creatures distinguishes no one. I say this because tomorrow you have to teach your brethren the Doctrine I brought to you during this period and I do not want you to appear before the last ones as superior beings, nor that your merits made you the only ones worthy of listening to My Word.
18. You will be comprehensive, humble, simple, noble and charitable brethren.
19. You will be strong but not arrogant, so that you will not humiliate the weak. If you possess great knowledge about My Doctrine, never make a display of your knowledge so that your brethren will not feel belittled near you.
20. You will bear in mind that all that you accumulated within your heart was not given so that you would hoard it, but to let My truth be known to your brethren, a portion of which is assigned by Me for each laborer.
21. Why must I have to repeat at every step that everything righteous that you do will be for the benefit of your spirit?
22. Do not foster any egotistical interests thinking only in your salvation and in your reward, because your disappointment will be very painful when you present yourselves in spirit, because you shall find that in reality you were unable to work for any reward.
23. So that you may better understand what I want to say to you, I give you the following example: There are and always have been men and women who have managed to perform charitable deeds among their brethren, and nevertheless, when they appear before Me, they have not presented to Me merits toward their spiritual happiness. And how did this come about? Can you conceive that they could have been victims of an injustice on their Fathers behalf? The answer is simple, disciples: They were not able to gather any benefit for themselves because their deeds were not sincere, because when they extended their hand to give something, they never did it moved with a true feeling of charity toward the one who suffers, rather thinking of themselves, in their salvation, in their reward. Some were moved by self-interest, others by vanity, and that is not true charity, because it was not heartfelt or unselfish, and I say to you that he who does not convey sincerity and love, is not sowing the truth nor is he working toward any reward.
24. The apparent charity could provide you some satisfactions on Earth that will arise from the admiration that you arouse and the adulation that you receive, but the apparent does not reach My kingdom, only what is true reaches there. Everyone will reach that place without being able to conceal the least blemish or impurity, because before appearing before God, you shall deprive yourselves of mantles, crowns, insignias, titles and all which pertains to the world, to present yourselves before the Supreme Judge as humble spirits who are to respond before the Creator about the mission entrusted to them.
25. Understand that you are a people who have been traveling since the First Era; unite now into one will and thus you will be able to behold My miracles and say: God has forgiven us, the Father pours His love upon us.
26. Some have come within the body of a child, others in that of a youth or in that of a maiden and others as an elder; only My gentle gaze can discover you, only I know the burden that each one carries and the atonement he is fulfilling. Only I can see the thorns that have pierced your feet, and it is then My love that removes them to heal your wounds.
27. I want it to be My Word, which you will receive until 1950, to be the unification of all of you, and that it not be suffering; but while you say, "In such a place what is received is not the truth", you will be cultivating in your heart the seed of division and discord. Your pride and vanity makes you feel superior and first among the rest and in that manner you are not imitating the Divine Master. The Word, in Oneness with the Father, became Man for the love of the sinners and you do not know how to renounce your pride, your false personality to love your brethren as I have taught you.28. In order to communicate with these people, I have had to humanize My voice making use of a human spokesman who is not even clean of mind and heart. You judge the deeds of your brethren and if you find them imperfect you deny them and you shy away from them, and I ask you: Is that the teaching that I have given you? Like a new Lazarus I have said to these people: "Arise and walk", but the life that I have given them has been to dedicate it to love and to serve their fellowman, but you have not tried to imitate the gentleness of the Lamb; you are hardheaded, with a hardened heart, and that is why there are wars and discord in your midst, imitating that way the nations that are at war. Remember that I have said to you: "Do not judge your brother, because at any right moment your God and Lord will come to judge you". Do not imitate the bad examples of men; imitate your Master. You have a perfect example that will serve you as a lesson in your march of evolution toward the Promised Land, where the love of your Father awaits you.
29. Do you want those prophets of the First Era to appear among you, who with lamentations through streets and market places admonished you, in order for you to do penance and be repentant for your faults? Verily I say to you that you would judge them out of their mind and you would not believe them. However, some will arise speaking to the multitudes in halls of temples and prayer houses, where men congregate to render Me worship, discovering the falsehood of the idols and proclaiming the worship that God expects of His children.
30. Here among you, each spokesman, faculty or seer, has been a prophet; their voices united into one, have been elevated to show these people the way by means of prayer, practice of charity and worship through your deeds of love toward your brethren. Why is it that you sometimes lose your way when this is traced with blood of Divine love? Is it possible that you confuse them with the inroads that men have traced with homicidal blood?
31. Your conscience knows how right I am in speaking to you this way, but your heart resists and believes that I speak to you with excessive severity; then, full of repentance and weeping, you ask Me if you will be those who leave this path blemished or fill the heart of your brethren with pain. I say that you will not be confused, because My pathway is clear and luminous and he who opens his eyes and searches for it, will soon find it.
32. I will lift My Word and afterward men will come from distant lands to ask you if it was true that God came among you to speak to you as the Master. What will you answer them and what will your testimony be?
33. It has been a long time that I am calling upon your heart and that is why I said that you have Me near, but you have not opened its doors so that I may enter and dwell within. I have remained outside, patiently calling.
34. One of the most serious defects is that of hypocrisy ; do not proclaim love while incapable of loving Me in your fellowmen. How many of those who have judged the kiss of Judas do not want to know that they have given a kiss of apparent fraternity to their brother and behind his back have betrayed him! How many of those who say are serving the needy I see delivering light, truth and charity in exchange for coins. Why is it that when someone has intimidated you with questions, you have done as Peter did during his moments of weakness: denying Me and declaring that in truth you did not even knew Me? Why do you fear human justice and not mine? Verily I say to you that between the Divine justice and your sins, the intercession of Mary intervenes, your celestial Mother who always pleads for you.
35. I come to teach you to guide the multitudes, even when during the Second Era I had shown you how to lead them without tiring them, encouraging them with the gentleness of My Word, sustaining them in the wilderness and performing miracles to kindle the faith in their hearts.
36. I have said to you that in the year of 1950 My communication which I have had with you through a human spokesman will cease; but I will also tell you that before I lift it, there will be spokesmen who because of their impurity and lack of spirituality, I will close their cerebrums before the indicated time; but, this shall take place in order not to confuse anyone with lessons not containing My truth.
37. My light illuminates, but it does not blind or confuses; I am the Truth. Analyze this Word and this manifestation, and your conscience will tell you if it teaches you the true life.
38. Remember that it has been two eras that Mankind has previously lived. The first illuminated by the light of knowledge concerning the Divine Law; the second strengthened with the lessons of Divine love that I would give you in Jesus. Already a new era begins to convey its light upon men and nevertheless, they still sow and reap the seed of evil; they destroy one another, they cause harm and brother against brother fight to the death.
39. Centuries and more centuries have transpired and still men are not tired of sowing and reaping so much wickedness, nor have they tired of letting so much weeping to be shed, nor bathing the Earth with human blood. To what degree of bitterness will they want to drink from the bitter cup of pain that will stop them in their frenzied course and return to the true pathway? Your Father does not want you to drink the dregs that are left at the bottom of that bitter cup; nevertheless, that is what you are seeking with your arrogance and your hatred.
40. O beloved people, behold that Humanity finds itself hungry for peace. Why do you not prepare yourselves so that with your deeds of love you can convey to them the good news, lifting them toward faith and a true life? Why not extend to them a fraternal, noble and sincere hand, inviting them toward reflection and prayer?
41. It is certain that you will come up against the pride of scientists who believe they know and dominate everything, who believe to have discovered the secret of the infinite; but with how much wisdom and justice I will touch them and that shall be the moment when My people, who will already know how to testify about My Doctrine, will speak about the spirit, about the eternal life and the knowledge of the spiritual communication with God; they will make their voice be heard among nations, and that testimony shall be like a fertile seed falling upon rich soil.
42. Men will open their spiritual eyes to the light, but verily I say to you that before that happens, they will have received still many trials from Nature, through which will surprise and shake Mankind.
43. When all this has taken place, the inexorable justice of God will present itself putting a final stop to so much profanation and so much unbounded pride.
44. Endure the difficult test; many of those who had forgotten Me will remember to pray and many who believed that to discover and learn about the mysteries of Nature it was necessary to renounce all spiritual belief and all worship toward God, shall be convinced of their mistake. My light will be bathing and inspiring them to what their poor intelligence would never have found out.
45. The men of science have been very ungrateful, because they have forgotten the One who created everything which today fills them with pride, by believing they have discovered it themselves.
46. They have also been foolish and insensible, because they have become swelled with arrogance and superiority, believing to have penetrated the knowledge of Creation, when in reality they only know it superficially.
47. No one penetrates the secret Sanctuary of God, unless He sees fit to reveal to His children something of its contents; this will make you comprehend that he who aspires to learn about what the Lord keeps within His secret Sanctuary, it will be necessary to seek it through the path of humility, of love and of spirituality.
48. The supreme knowledge is not reserved for those men of developed minds, but rather to men of elevated spirit.
49. It would suffice that you, witnesses and listeners of this Word, would make known to men this doctrine about which they have not reflected upon, so that they, illuminated by their conscience, would have a presentiment of My truth through your words.
50. I need men of good will, strong and faithful men, sensitive to other peoples suffering and zealous toward the fulfillment of My Law, so that in the capacity as My envoys they can go beyond frontiers, cross countries and be sowing and spreading the knowledge of this Divine message; men who are to explain the reason for trials, of My justice, of wars, of destruction and of suffering; that in addition they can teach the sure way of finding peace and health, whether of the spirit or of the flesh.
51. From this people will emerge the heralds, the prophets of My New Word, laborers and sowers of this Doctrine of love and spirituality, as for what there must be purification and justice among you.52. That manifestation of My Spirit promised by Me during the Second Era, is this which you are now seeing, o My people; behold that its end is already drawing near. Take advantage of each one of My lessons, because after 1950 they will not be heard in this manner. The hour is set and My will is irrevocable. If I did not comply with My word, I would cease to be your Father, because I would descend to a level in which men vibrate, when they affirm a concept today and tomorrow they betray themselves.
53. In the designs of God, there can be no variation, because by knowing the future He cannot be wrong.
54. God foresees everything from the beginning, with great justice and perfection.
55. Understand this which I have said, so that you too will know how to be firm in your deeds as your Master has taught you.
56. I am speaking to you from the radiant cloud of light that My disciples beheld in Bethany during the Second Era and which today the seers have contemplated. Verily I say to you that not even those who saw Me depart among the clouds understood the significance of that manifestation. Neither did those who during this period saw Me descend in Spirit understood the meaning of that cloud, until My Word came to explain it all to you and My spiritual beings made you understand it with their ample and clear word. Also the disciples of the Second Era, during the moment of contemplating the ascension of their Master, without understanding it, had the presence of a spiritual being who would explain to them that Jesus, whom they had seen ascending among the clouds, the World would see Him descend in the same manner: that is, in Spirit, in a new era.
57. This manifestation is the fulfillment of that promise, o My people; if the manner in which I have come seems very poor to some of My children, it is because he has not known how to elevate himself to contemplate the radiant light with which My Spirit illuminates the new Era.
58. Also during the Second Era many men who dreamed of the coming of the promised Messiah felt themselves disappointed when they beheld the humility of Christ, and that is why they rejected Me. They were not able to discover, through the external poorness of Jesus, the presence of the Kingdom of Heaven, of the Kingdom of the Light and the Truth. My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-75||←||Teaching||→|