|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-79||←||Teaching||→|
The Book of the true Life 3
The Lord says:
1. Some have arrived to listen to My Word during this period at an early hour, others have arrived late; but verily I say to you that it is not the length or shortness of the time that you have listened to Me that will give you the elevation and progress, but the desire and love with which you embrace My Doctrine and the charity that exists in your deeds.
2. Come to Me, those of you who are tired, sad and hungry for love, those whom Mankind has treated badly. Come to Me, those who are sick, I will make you feel the sweet love of My charity. I have come to put aside your bitterness to convert you into the children of peace, of light and of faith. You ask Me why I have come to you? Because I see that you have forgotten the pathway where you should return to the bosom from whence you emerged, and I have come to show it to you again.
3. The path is My Law and by means of its fulfillment the spirit will attain immortality. I am showing you the door, so narrow like the path that I pointed out to you with My teaching during that period.
4. I am rebuilding the temple that I referred to when I said to My disciples who marveled contemplating the temple of Solomon: "Verily I say to you that there shall not be one stone left upon another, but I will reconstruct it in three days." I meant that any external worship regardless how sumptuous it may seem to Mankind will disappear from the heart of men in order to raise in its place the true spiritual temple of My Divinity. This is the Third Era, or that is to say, the third day in which I shall finish reconstructing My temple.
5. Disciples, My Word overflows upon your mind so that when the moment comes that you cease to hear it, there will not remain in your heart hunger or thirst to listen to Me.
6. "Love one another" from here on Earth realizing that all are united by spiritual indissoluble bonds and that irrevocably the moment will come when all shall be united in the spiritual realm. Do not form only remorse for that existence, nor expect to feel shame in the presence of those whom you offended.
7. Those who have developed their gift of spiritual vision will be able to testify My presence; but those who are unable to develop it and lack faith, say: I would like to see in order to believe.
8. You would want Me to show you My wound to contemplate it and sink your fingers within it, but I say to you: Thomas asked for that test, and it was granted to him, but later he wept for his lack of faith and he gave his life for testifying My Doctrine. If I would grant you that grace, would you do the same as that disciple?
9. The day when I give you My lesson is a day of grace because the peace of My Spirit pours out all over the Universe. As the Absolute Lord of everything created I make My presence felt in all asking each being and each creature to offer Me the fulfillment of their mission. Finally, I seek My temple in the heart of man to dwell within it.
10. The people who listen to My Word do not know if upon rendering their deeds before Me, they will be pleasing to me. Ah if instead of fear you would only experience joy when My Divine ray of light descends! But your faith is meager and your presentiment has not yet given to you any indication about the battle that approaches so that it is necessary that I tell you that under the light that the Sixth Seal radiates, there will be a unification of all beliefs, religions and sects on Earth, to render only one worship to the only God whom everyone seeks.
11. Upon these arid fields a fertile watering of affliction has descended and soon they will be prepared to receive the spiritual seed. I am preparing a people who will grow from day to day. I shall form it with men of all races and their first mission will consist of opening furrows in the soil with their deeds of love to sow the seed of My truth much later.
12. How much will you have to meditate within My Doctrine and prepare your heart to present to your brethren a testimony and a true example with the love and charity of your deeds!
13. Take advantage of these teachings because this is the moment when My light, on reaching the mind of the spokesman, becomes word in his lips and it speaks to you of the spiritual realm to where everyone is invited to dwell.
14. I come to speak to man whose being emerged from the creative fountain of God, who for having received the Divine breath in his spirit, is capable of comprehending his Father and have a spiritual communication with Him.
15. I am your Father, from My Spirit emerged the idea allowing you to be born to life, and this inspiration became a reality. Within My Spirit was the will to create you, and thus man came to be; I wanted you to have a likeness to mine as is proper between a father and his children, and I endowed you with a spirit, and because of that spirit you will be among all creatures the ones most closest to Me.
16. I have entrusted a mission in the material world to the spirit so that in it he would find an extensive field for his evolution, a world of lessons of minor and great ordeals that would be a ladder, a crucible and a valley of expiation.
17. The spirit was provided a human body so that in it he would find the most effective and perfect way to develop himself. A body endowed with a mind so that through it the spirit would manifest his intelligence; a possessor of sensitive fibers so that he would perceive every sensation; also a heart was placed in the body so that love and all good sentiments deriving from it would serve as a human interpreter; however, that creature, endowed with so much grace by the Father to offer it as a support to the spirit and destined to incarnate within it. I wanted it to be weak so that the spirit would struggle inside it and never put his trust in the tendencies of the flesh.
18. The flesh in its weakness is capricious and sensual; it loves what is degrading, and therefore it should be controlled. Who else could better comply with that mission but the spirit, endowed with strength, light, intelligence and will? In order for the progress and evolution of the spirit to have merits before God and before himself he was granted the freedom of will, that is, freedom of choice to select the path of good or evil, ascending or descending by himself.
19. Thus the struggle surged within mans innermost being, a struggle between the spirit and the flesh. Who would triumph in the end of the battle? The spirit did not have any weapons because he had just begun his journey of evolution; on the other hand, the world and the flesh had many weapons with which to defeat him, many temptations that would make him fall, and many crossroads in which to lead him astray.
20. The Father, provident and merciful, watchful for the triumph and salvation of the spirit, kindled a light within him, which all along the journey would serve as a beacon that would guide him through darkness, an inner judge within each of his accomplished deeds, an adviser who would always induce man toward good saving him from falling into errors. That light that through the spirit reaches the physical body of man, is the conscience; it is the Divine spark which never extinguishes, a judge who will never be bribed, a beacon that never changes position, a guide that never takes the wrong path.
21. There you have the three parts of which man is formed, or in other words, his three natures: the Divine, the spiritual and the material in a perfect union so that the spirit will triumph over the ordeals, over the passions and turmoil of the world and be able to possess the Spiritual Realm.
22. Consider that sins, errors, the passions and wickedness in all their forms have always prevailed among Mankind, do you believe that it can be said that the spirit has lost the battle or that the conscience has been unheeded? For the moment you can assume it thus, because it has not been small ordeals through which man has been subjected, and that is why many of them have not resisted them and it has been necessary that in their downfalls they would drain their cup of grief so that they may awaken and listen to that voice which for such a long time has been unheeded.
23. This is the era of the conscience, of judgment and the balance, just as in the Second Era it was the birth toward spirituality and in the First Era it was that of the natural Law.
24. In three distinct forms but forming only one essence, I have manifested Myself before Mankind, which is why there has been some who beheld three gods where only one exists.
25. am One, and I only permit that you attribute a Trinity to Me when you realize that in the First Era I manifested Myself as justice, that in the Second I revealed My love for you and that I reserved the wisdom for you in the last Era.
26. Wisdom is the book that today is opened before you showing you its contents of infinite light, of revelations not perceived and of knowledge never reached. Only there will you know what exists far beyond you and you will explain to yourself the reason for so many of My teachings of today and of past eras.
27. What do you know about the Hereafter? What does man know what exists after this life? What do you know about the reason why you are born and the reason why you die?
28. All that you call injustices of God or ironies of destiny and that you should call justice, you will clearly explain it to yourself when you learn the lessons that the Book of Wisdom comes to reveal to you during the Third Era through your conscience.
29. Was it not prophesied that every eye would see Me during this period? By that I meant that everyone would know the truth, that I am the truth.
30. How can you conceive that having been before the light of the Holy Spirit you would remain in darkness forever?
31. Behold Mankind occupied in destroying and hating one another, in snatching the power from each other, without holding back on crime, theft or treachery. There you have men who succumb by the millions, victims of their fellowmen and others who perish by the effect of vice. Is there light in all that? Does the spirit within them speak out? What exists there is darkness and pain, resulting from the abuse of the gift of the freedom of will and from not listening to the inner voice, of not beholding the light of that spark of God that everyone carries within their being and which is the Divine light that you call conscience.
32. Man has descended deep into an abyss and even to there the conscience has accompanied him, waiting for the propitious moment to be heard. Soon that voice shall be heard in the world with such great a force that you cannot imagine now, but it will make Mankind come out of their abyss of pride, materialism and sin, to be cleansed in the waters of repentance and begin to elevate themselves toward the path of spirituality. I will help all My children because I am the resurrection and the life who comes to lift the dead from their tombs. In this existence that I now come to offer Mankind, men will abide by My will renouncing their freedom of will through love, persuaded by the fact that he who abides by the will of the Father is not a servant nor a slave, but a true son of God. Then you will know a true happiness and a perfect peace, which are the fruit of love and wisdom.
33. 0! My people, you ask Me forgiveness for all the mistakes that you have committed because My word has been able to touch your spirit, and I ask you: Why do you not feel this same repentance when the voice of your conscience is reproaching one of your deeds? Is it because that inner voice and that which is manifested through these spokesmen differ one from the other? Meditate and understand that you will not always listen to Me by this means in order to be repentant; it is necessary that you spiritualize yourselves, and that each day you heed with greater clarity the voice of your conscience which exists in you like a book of wisdom and love.
34. Understand that even though Creation has apparently been terminated, nevertheless everything evolves, everything is transformed and perfects itself. Could your spirit be able to escape that Divine Law? No My children. No one will be able to say the last word about the spiritual, about the science nor about life because they are My works which have no end.
35. I teach you to occupy with dignity the position that I have destined for each one of you and to walk along with meekness and at the same time with firmness along the path that My charity has outlined for you. My celestial word illuminates in the same manner the one who holds a position of lord, as well as he who complies with the mission as a servant; it is like the sunlight, which illuminates everyone.
36. Men still have not complied on Earth with their greatest deeds, those which would give My heart of a Father a Divine satisfaction. Still, many of their marvelous deeds within the human life, turn out insignificant if their authors judge them with My laws of love. There you have the reason why many men of science do not want to glance into the spiritual, because they know that the presence of the One who knows it all is there, the One who sees and judges all. They prefer to deny My existence believing that by doing so they will silence the voice of their conscience.
37. Do not believe that I judge My children wrongly for the reason of wanting to know the mysteries of Nature, no; My wisdom is a Divine heritage that I have for My children; but I do judge the purpose or the intention of the men of science when they are not channeled for the purpose for which it was revealed to them.
38. If I say to you that My wisdom shall be yours, do you believe that only one existence would be sufficient to know all that I have to reveal to you? If I say that you will not acquire the science without traveling the extensive road of evolution, much less will you be able to acquire the knowledge of the spiritual without a complete evolution of your spirit.
39. I do not come to put into conflict spirituality with science, because that mistake has been from men but never mine; on the contrary, I come to teach you to harmonize the spiritual with the material, what is human with the Divine, what is temporary with the eternal. Nevertheless, I declare to you that to travel the pathways of life, it is necessary to know beforehand the path that your conscience outlines, whose spiritual law proceeds from the Divine Spirit.
40. Man believes to be doing his will; he believes to be free from all influence superior to him and he even believes himself to be absolute and forger of his own destiny without perceiving that the moment shall come when everyone will realize that it was My will that was done in them.
41. Many deeds of Divine justice will be seen on Earth; among them you will behold the men of science descend even to the humble people, those who carry in their hearts the seed of spirituality or who have developed the gift of the communication of spirit to Spirit, in order to hear through them the revelations which their mind was unable to discover.
42. To you people who listen to Me, I say again that you must take into account My lessons because the moment draws near when this manifestation ceases and then he who nourished himself, learned and understood, he will be strong; but he who did not comprehend or interpreted it to his will, shall be weak.
43. Do you see how many multitudes surround Me during this period of communication through a human spokesman? Verily I say to you that after 1950, very few will be those who will follow Me.
44. Today you do not know what I say to you, but then you will understand it.
45. Perceive with your spirit the ladder that elevates before you toward the infinite; it is like a luminous path that invites you to reach the bosom of the Father, which is a bosom of peace and indescribable joy.
46. I found you lost like shipwrecked victims without a compass, like lost travelers in the wilderness; but I sent you a light which helped you find a path full of hope, faith and comfort, which animated your spirit filling him with vigor and energies to continue seeking the promised goal.
47. At the end of the Ladder, there on the summit, exists a mansion, which all of you are predestined to reach, but which is necessary to conquer with merits, with faith, with great love and limitless charity, knocking down obstacles, overcoming adversities, dominating enemies, until you finally reach the new Promised Land that is not of this world.
48. That ladder is a straight pathway where there are no crossroads or labyrinths with which I mean for you to understand that in the fulfillment of My Law you will find no complications.
49. You are to march firmly along that road, you are to struggle for your elevation. I will make you strong; understand that if it is not with My power and My light, with what weapons are you going to fight and defend yourselves? If I would not lend you My sword of light with what would you overcome your temptations? If I did not cover you with My mantle how would you free yourselves from your enemies? But verily I say to you that My protection and the light of My sword you will also have to win over with your merits.
50. Your footsteps shall remain imprinted along the spiritual path that is opened before you; they will be an example of good deeds, of renunciations, of noble acts, of elevated love and of limitless charity.
51. Each one has his destiny outlined with his spiritual mission and his human mission; both must harmonize and tend toward the same goal and verily I say to you that not only will I take into account your spiritual deeds, but also the material ones, because through them the spirit can also earn merits if in them there is love and charity toward your brethren.
52. You shall not be alone in the journey; ahead of you, some closer and others more distant, there are many beings who also advance step by step and who are watchful and pray for those who are coming behind them. Their ideal is not to arrive alone or be first, but rather to prepare the way for their brethren so that some day the rejoicing of the first shall be a rejoicing for all.
53. How beautiful I behold that path! How My Spirit rejoices seeing the progress of My children and their efforts to elevate themselves to attain new levels of perfection.
54. There are beings of all worlds and mansions there, some in spirit and others incarnated, all fulfilling diverse missions. It is in the infinite where you are erecting your dwelling to rejoice tomorrow with the peace of your spirit.
55. While you reach the goal, pacify your mind that at times is like a storm and listen to My Word; be attentive to it and analyze it, because it is the light of the beacon of your salvation. Many have reached Me like shipwrecked victims; however, I have given them My peace which has been an ark of salvation and I have sent them again to the sea in search of their brethren who are lost.
56. He who has the certainty of perishing and suddenly felt that a provident hand saved him from the abyss, it is natural that afterward he will understand his fellowmen when he sees them in that same situation and offers them his hand.
57. He who is not aware of My love, cannot make it felt on his brethren; but he who is able to feel it throughout his lifetime, will give testimony of Me and shall find joy doing with his brethren what the Father has done with him.
58. 0! My beloved people, the Master wishes that you would understand His lesson and practice His teaching. I have told you that My Doctrine is a narrow road, because if you deviate from it toward one side, you will move away from My laws of love, and toward the other you would be in danger of falling into fanaticism, which means blindness and lethargic. Temptations are on both sides of the road; the Divine light always glows ahead, in the horizon, inviting your spirit toward elevation and perfection along the straight and narrow pathway of righteousness.
59. Someone asks Me within his heart: Is it necessary to love in order to be saved? No, it is not necessary to love to be saved, because love is not given by force, it should emerge naturally and spontaneously. He who has formulated that question is because that feeling still has not been born within him, but it will get to germinate and flourish and then he will understand that love within the spirit is something which has been born within him, like the fruits of the earth; that the most natural thing is that in his heart he carries the seed which is the origin of life. Thus in the spirit, love is the origin of eternity.
60. You have understood disciples, but then doubt crosses your mind whether this Humanity can be saved through love, since that is precisely what it lacks. For that reason I say to you that love is like a Divine seed that will never die, that it remains hidden deep within the heart of man, and that if up to now it has not germinated, it is because it has not been sprinkled with the water of truth, because the watering it has received has been of apparent love. Egotism, falsehood, hypocrisy, vain words of light, is what day by day the heart of Mankind receives, and is it possible for the heart to be nourished by something which does not contain an essence of the eternal?
61. I, the Divine Sower, the One who lovingly works the fields to give them life, came to water them with My own blood, and now in this Third Era, I shall give you one more proof of the power and the life that the seed of love possesses.
62. If I have named you laborers of My fields, it is not that you are truly one already, but that I want you to work together with Me in this Divine task of saving your brethren through love.
63. You have traveled much and I say to you during this period: Stop and rest! Through vicissitudes you have persevered in pursuit of My footsteps. Forget all that bitterness that you have gathered in that long journey. If you are beginning to receive this seed within your heart you see that each time I give you more and I do not hold you accountable for it, know that you have the obligation to cultivate that seed during your lifetime because the day will come when I will appear as the administrator of My fields and ask that you give an account of your labor. Work with love and eagerness, but also with simplicity and naturalness; I do not want you to be called fanatics; I do not want My Work to become an obsession in your mind. Deliver My truth by means of true charity and do not ask for anything in return, for I will do you justice.
64. Be rejoiced knowing that you carry a beautiful mission that your Father has entrusted to you and always remember that if your cross is heavy, you have as your Cyrenian the Almighty; scale the slope, which is not precisely the Golgotha that awaits you, but rather My love of a Father.
65. Be watchful so that this revelation will not be altered by anyone. Purify your practices whenever you can and increase your comprehension and spirituality. My Doctrine is perfect in all its aspects, but when you find something that you judge as imperfect, be certain that that imperfection is not Divine but human. Pray for all the nations of the world; behold that day by day they are being purified by suffering and again they are being blemished by sin. Pray so that the light be with them and knowing in what moment they are cleansed, they will know how to retain that purity, because they will be deserving to be with Me and sensitive to feel My presence.
66. I bless all the people, those who love Me and those who deny Me, the same as those who follow Me, as well as the ones who have moved away from Me. All of them have been singled out to reach My presence and sooner or later they shall find the path that will guide them toward the mansion of the Father who lovingly awaits them.
67. All of you will reach the table where the first ones have rejoiced and you will contemplate that there are also places and fruits that await you. Apply this parable to the physical as well as to the spiritual life, and you will understand that those who comply with the laws of the human life and those of the spirit, will have no reason to feel suffering. Meditate over these teachings and concentrated in the bottom of your heart listen to the voice of your conscience. My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-79||←||Teaching||→|