|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-80||←||Teaching||→|
The Book of the true Life 3
The Lord says:
1. O My people: I have poured upon you My happiness to hold and make you hear My Word. I have made a feast day in this period of commemoration so that when you cease to hear My Word, you will be prepared and that your reunions may be like a fraternal banquet of, which will be attended by those who did not listen to this voice and will come seeking you. And when My Word is heard with all its purity and essence by the multitudes, they will exclaim: Truly the Holy Spirit poured the light upon us and they will understand My teaching when I said: "Man does not live from bread alone but from every word that comes from God".
2. Now they will not bend their knees to pray because they will have learned to elevate their thoughts in search of a spiritual communication with their Master. Your spirit shall become strong and during the time of struggle he will be tireless, sowing the Divine word by means of deeds, words and thoughts; he will go in search of the needy to convey to them a spiritual message; on other occasions from the corner of his chamber he will fulfill his mission praying for his brethren.
3. There will be times of suffering when many of those men who believe themselves prepared to sustain Mankind spiritually, will do nothing or very little because they have been occupied only in filling the minds with knowledge and science of the world, and have left an emptiness in the hearts.
4. You who hear Me shall prepare the way for those who will receive Me in Spirit. It was not by chance that brought before My presence those who received My teaching, just as it will neither be a coincidence that there will be a development of the spiritual gifts in those who will feel My presence without the need of a human spokesman.
5. Sensitivity, presentiment, revelation, prophecy, inspiration, spiritual vision, healing, gift of speech, all of that and other additional gifts will pour out from the spirit, and through them men will confirm that a new era has been unfolded before Humanity.
6. Today you doubt the existence of those gifts because there are some who hide them from the world fearing their judgment; tomorrow it shall be the most natural and beautiful thing to possess them. I come to you during this Third Era because you are ill in body and spirit. The healthy one has no need of the doctor, nor does the just one require purification.
7. My charity has forgotten all the offenses that Mankind has hurled against Me, and My love has poured out tirelessly to give it life. The centuries have passed over generations and more generations of sinners, of fratricides, and when man is losing hope of obtaining salvation, I have come still confiding in you because I know that you will finally have to love Me. Your love will save you in this era.
8. Today the Father will not ask: Who can and is ready to rescue the human race with his blood? Neither will Jesus answer: Lord, I am the Lamb who is ready to trace with My blood and My love, the path of restitution of Mankind.
9. Neither will I send My Living Word to incarnate during this era. That Era has already passed for you and it left its teaching and elevation within your spirit. Now I have opened a new phase of spiritual progress in which you will be the ones who will make merits.
10. The Word of God, who is Spirit, light and life, humbly descended from His Kingdom during that Era to speak close by to His children. Insofar as His Body, Christ was an example of humility among men. As for His Spirit, He was perfection.
11. When the last instant on Earth came about for the Lamb, with the same humility with which He accepted His mission, He said to the Father: "All is consummated!" That sacrifice is the greatest lesson of love and charity that I bequeathed to Mankind. That act was like a seed, which fell upon every spirit.
12. Why are there some who wait for the Spirit of Truth as a Man, to carry out that sacrifice again? During this Era I have come in Spirit, just as I promised, to pour My light among Mankind in a form of inspiration so that they, illuminated by that light, may be saved by their own merits. Does it seem difficult for you to love and help one another during your lifetime?
13. I do not ask that you leave everything as I asked those who followed Me in the Second Era, among which, he who had his parents left them, he who had a spouse left her; they abandoned their home, their riverbank, their boats and their nets; they left everything in order to follow Jesus. Neither am I saying that it is necessary for you to shed your blood in this period.
14. I have told you that there, where one of you resides, he can do a great deal each day. Seek within the most intimate part of your being the noble and virtuous fibers that I have placed within each of the sons of My Divinity; that fiber is not of the heart, it is the spirit.
15. Do not forget that your origin is in My love. Today your heart is hardened because of the egotism, but when it becomes sensitive again to every spiritual inspiration, it will feel love toward its fellowmen and will experience someone else pain as if it were its own. Then you will be capable of complying with the precept that says to you: "Love one another".
16. That is My weapon, that of love, the one that I have never concealed from you, the one which I have always shown you in the fight against the darkness of sin. He who wishes to be My warrior let him take up the sword of love. Only thus shall I be able to speak to a people who throughout the centuries and the ages have forged themselves through suffering.
17. Your spirit has managed to calm down and only waits and confides in My will.
18. During this era Elijah came as the forerunner to prepare the spirit of man for My communication with him. The word of Elijah awakens, startles and alerts you because his light is like that of a ray of light.
19. Your spirit during this Era is capable of comprehending who is Elijah. It has been some time ago that you left your spiritual infancy. It has been faith and intuition which have made you feel My presence and each one of My manifestations during this period when My Doctrine will give men true greatness, not the false one that the world gives, but rather that which comes from humility and virtue.
20. A delicate mission awaits each one arises to follow Me. Without a cross no one can imitate Me; but verily I say to you that the cross that I place upon your shoulders, shall not be to humble you but to sustain you along the pathway of the cross of your life. He who throws away his cross, will have to fall; he who loves it, will reach his goal; he who carries it on Earth up to the moment of heaving his last sigh, at that instant he will behold how his cross sustains, elevates and guides him to Me. Anyone who is surprised by death carrying the cross upon his shoulders, shall not fear penetrating the unfathomable. There, many mysteries that man was unable to decipher will be dissipated. Do you believe that the Father prefers that you be ignorant on Earth? No, My people; I am a constant revelation of mysteries before men, but they are obstinate in being blind in face of the evidence and deaf to My voice.
21. Those who believe in Me know that I am clean and just; but since man loves what is unjust, impurity attracts him and sin tempts him; he prefers the liberty of his passions rather than the illumination of his spirit. The attraction that sin has over man is similar to that which you feel before the emptiness and the profoundness of an abyss. How difficult salvation seems to the one who has submerged and does not know Me, and how easy it seems to others to save themselves thinking that on the last moment of their life, it will be enough for them to confess their faults to obtain absolution and conquer a place in the Kingdom of the Father!
22. You must know that blemishes are only washed by the water of repentance, not the fear of justice; that what draws near the Father is the reparation of all faults of the repentant spirit.
23. Everyone believes in Me, even though not everyone confesses it nor everyone loves Me. Do not believe in the atheist; I do not contemplate atheists nor do they exist; the flesh may deny Me, but not the spirit. Will some man deny his blood father even if he has not known him? So, neither will the spirit be able to deny his spiritual Father, even when he does not know Him. Could a fruit exist that had not been in the tree previously?
24. Since the beginning of time I teach and judge you with love. If you improperly call My justice punishment or sentence, then I say to you that I punish and sentence you with love. I speak to you this way because you live during a period when it does not have to be fear of My justice that will guide you toward the fulfillment of My mandates, but rather a closer approach to My love, to My Law, for in it is the love toward your Father. However, if you wish for My laws not to judge you, know them through My teaching and live by them. How do you expect to live freely outside of the pathway without being surprised by suffering? He who breaks the laws is instantly touched because of them. Do you want a greater proof of love?
25. This Nature that I have entrusted to you is a true fountain of life and health; drink of its waters and you will live without any afflictions; you will have strength, light and happiness in your journey and your spirit shall fulfill its destiny better. How can you pretend to be healthy of body and spirit, if you do not seek these benefits there where they are? You seek health for your body through a doctor of this Earth, whose heart does not always harbor charity and you seek the health of the spirit, parting with something material to offer it in exchange for your tranquility before the voice of your conscience.
26. Verily I say to you that Nature has a bosom like that of a loving mother; while you live within it be rejoiced because the spirit also shares the enjoyments of the flesh through which the Father gives him so many and so beautiful lessons of love.
27. Today Mankind lives separated from every fountain of life; behold their affliction. Then the world believes that I should remove My justice from among men so that peace and happiness will return to them, when all you have to do is to return to the pathway of the Law. Man says that he goes in search of an ideal, and I say to him: Is it possible for him to attain that ideal if he travels along a path without light?
28. Men have created a world to their liking, to their will. I have allowed it so as not to deprive them of their freedom of choice; however, they themselves will destroy that world as proof that they built upon quicksand. How is it possible the powerful say, that so much power can be extinguished? And nevertheless, kingdoms, thrones, scepters, sciences and wealth will collapse. A feeble gust and only history shall gather the ashes of so much false grandeur.
29. I call your world false, because while your face smiles; you carry within your heart, when not filled with bitterness, certainly with bad will. And if you have done this with the human existence, what can you say how much you have done or failed to do, concerning the life and laws which correspond to your spirit? You have let him go so far from the fountain of eternal life, of the truth, of justice and love which are in your Creator, that instead of being the Lord in the world and over the physical, he has passed on to become an offended and humiliated slave. The spirit has remained submissive to the weaknesses and inclinations of the flesh. He has come to yield to the love that he feels for the body to which he finds himself bonded. In spite of the love that the spirit feels for the world, in spite of the extreme materialism he has reached, there isn’t anyone who has not felt, even for an instant, a wish of penetrating beyond this life, into the Spiritual Realm. There isn't anyone who has not had from here an instant of elevation, who has not had a presentiment of the existence and the peace of that life. My spiritual revelations in this world are an invitation to My Realm.
30. The day shall come when all Humanity will know My teaching. Many will deny it and will even say that it was the tempter who inspired these lessons; but when it is believed and practiced by one of My children, they will behold the emergence of good fruits from those who denied Me as a testimony of this truth.
31. Be healthy of body and spirit and you will imitate the good patriarchs, those who knew how to render their offering to the Father and found rejoicing complying with their earthly duties. I speak to you people, and I speak to Humanity. Even while listening to Me, you are not completely on the right path, instead you try to walk with your right foot on My path, while with the other you walk outside of it.
32. I say to everyone: "I am Health, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life".
33. The spirit of Elijah guides you toward My presence and he helps you to be deserving that I come among you. Do not deny Elijah during this Era, as you denied Christ during the Second Era and Moses in the First.
34. Keep in mind that Elijah comes to remove the veil with which you covered many mysteries, so you may behold the splendor of your Father.
35. Be humble and obedient so that you can give time for your spirit to fulfill his mission. He is the possessor of the light of experience, of the evolution and the knowledge.
36. The spirit is born in Me; he has his infancy, his development and his plentitude, contrary to the flesh that ages and dies; he always grows in knowledge and in love that is, perfection. You know you have emerged from Me, but you do not know how; you also know that you must return to the Father, but you do not know in what manner. Those are My high judgments, they are the secret that you must respect.
37. I have placed greatness in man, but not the one that he seeks on Earth. The greatness that I speak of is sacrifice, love, humility and charity. Man continually flees from those virtues withdrawing from his true greatness and from the dignity that the Father has given him as His son.
38. You avoid humility because you believe it to signify smallness. You evade ordeals because misery frightens you, without realizing that they come only to liberate your spirit. You also avoid the spiritual because you believe that by delving deeper into that knowledge means wasting your time, not knowing that you despise a light superior to all human science.
39. That is why I have told you that there are many who even though they swear that they love Me they do not love Me, and saying they believe Me they do not have faith; they have come to tell Me that they are ready to follow Me, but they want to follow Me without a cross. And I have said to them: Anyone who wants to follow Me, let him take up his cross and follow Me. Anyone who embraces his cross with love will reach the summit of the Mountain where he will breathe his last sigh on this Earth in order to be resurrected to the eternal life.
40. The spiritual life that is yearned by many is feared, denied and even mocked by others; but impassible, it awaits for everyone. It is a bosom that shields you, arms that embrace you, the homeland of the spirit; it is a profound mystery even for the wise, but in My Arcanum you can enter as long as the key that you use to open the door is that of love.
41. Understand that since the beginning of the existence of man, the Father has been for His son an everlasting revelation of mysteries. Be rejoiced thinking that if in so many eras of your life man has not reached the limits of his science; when he penetrates into the pathways of spirituality he will eternally be finding new beautiful attractions, new marvels, new beings, different mansions that will allow the son to love his Creator with greater perfection each time, with a love like I have for you. Because of that sentiment so pure and great that I feel for Mankind I became Man so that you would have Me close. But after that sacrifice I see that men of these times are deaf, blind and ungrateful toward that love; that they have created for themselves a world where they will not have to comply with My precepts, with My just laws, with My Doctrine of love.
42. An abyss attracts men, it seduces them toward what is prohibited, and they take up their freedom of will in their own way. Thus to such a Humanity, yielding to their passions, interests and earthly pleasures, its undoing would seem unpardonable. For the spirit it seems very difficult to be saved and he does not comprehend that in the Divine justice in the love of His Father, he can find the pathway wherein he will be purified, elevated and saved.
43. All of Mankind believes in My existence because they have a spirit and preserve the intuition that I exist. Even he who denies Me believes in Me because My presence is in him and in all that surrounds him. But man has succumbed under material impulses and temptations. The darkness, which he has thus formed are those that do not permit this Humanity to contemplate the splendor with which the Holy Spirit approaches them during this era. But there shall be no human force or spirit that will overcome My power, My light or My love. And when the children appear sobbing before the Father, some will ask for forgiveness and forgiven they shall be because of their humility; others will approach to ask Me: Father, why have you punished me? To these I will say: I never punish anyone, you have only gathered along your path what you have sowed on it; you were unable to preserve health for your body and spirit, and he who defies or violates My laws, judges himself through them.
44. Live in harmony with the natural laws and with the spiritual laws and you will always be healthy of body and spirit.
45. Today Mankind possesses much science, but with it they have created a strange world that separates them from what is natural, from the fountain of life, from the elements of Nature that I have entrusted to them for their conservation and recreation. How can man who lives that way be healthy of body and spirit?
46. The Earth is like a mother who opens her arms to receive you from the first instant that you are born; the air that you breathe from it is similar to My Divine breath. The sun king, majestic in its greatness like a torch of fire, is an image of the Omnipotent Being because it is light, warmth and life. You have in this Nature the water that is similar to the truth, because it is crystalline, transparent and pure; it calms the thirst that burns, purifies and bathes; through its action the fields are made fertile and the seeds germinate. These four elements united by laws of Divine wisdom form with their unity and harmony your mansion. In order to inhabit it, to conscientiously enjoy it and identify yourselves with its laws, man was blessed with all the attributes, powers and senses necessary for his existence.
47. Then why, if you are certain that I love you, you call Me unjust when you suffer because of your fault, and you say that the Father punishes you?
48. My love is immutable, it cannot be greater because it is perfect, nor can it ever decrease. I have given you proof of this by granting you this existence, which is your shelter and that is always generous and maternal to you. Have you lacked sunlight for one single day? Has the air ceased to vivify you? Have the seas gone dry or the rivers ceased to flow, whose liquid bathes all the Earth? And the planet in its evolutions has it whirled under your feet to hurl you into space at any time?
49. I have not been mistaken in what I have done; man has certainly mistaken his route and his existence, but soon he will return to Me like the prodigal son who squandered all his inheritance. With his science he has created a new world, a false kingdom. He has made laws, he has set up his throne and has appropriated for himself a crown and a scepter. But how fleeting and deceiving is his splendor! A weak gust of My justice is enough for their foundations to be shaken and all their empire to crumble. Nevertheless, the kingdom of peace, of justice and of love, is very distant from the heart of Mankind, who has not been able to conquer it.
50. The pleasure and the satisfactions, which their work provides for men, are fictitious. In their heart there is pain, uneasiness and disappointment, which are hidden behind the mask of their smile. This is what has been done with the human existence, and regarding the life of the spirit and the laws that govern him, they have been distorted forgetting that there are also forces and elements that vivify the spirit with which man should be in contact to endure the ordeals and temptations and withstand all the obstacles and disappointments along the road of his ascent toward what is perfect.
51. That light from the infinite that reaches every spirit does not originate from the sun; the strength that the spirit receives from the Hereafter is not an emanation of the earth; the fountain of love, of truth and of health which calms the thirst for knowledge of the spirit is not the water of your oceans or your water springs. The environment that surrounds you is not only material, it is an emanation, breath and inspiration which the human spirit receives directly from the Creator of everything, from the One who has created life and governs it with His perfect and immutable laws.
52. If man would put a bit of good will to return to the pathway of truth he would instantly feel, as an incentive, the caress of peace; but the spirit, when he materializes himself under the influence of the flesh, succumbs within its clutches, and instead of being the lord of this existence, the helmsman who guides his vessel, he comes to be a slave of the inclinations and human tendencies and a stranded victim in the midst of the storm.
53. I have already told you that the spirit is before the flesh, as the body is before the garment. That body that you possess is merely a passing adornment of the spirit.
54. No one has been born by chance, and as humble, awkward or small that he believes himself to be, he has been created by the grace of the Supreme Being, who loves him equally as other beings whom he considers superior and he has a destiny that will take him, like all others, to the bosom of God.
55. Do you see those men who like outcasts cross the streets, dragging along their vice and misery, not knowing who they are nor where they are going? Do you know of men who still dwell in jungles surrounded by beasts? Not one of them is forgotten by My charity; all of them have a mission to fulfill, all of them possess the origin of evolution and are in the path where their merits, efforts and struggles will guide the spirit to Me from step to step.
56. Who is he who has not wished for My peace, even if it were only for an instant, longing to liberate himself from this earthly life? Every spirit feels nostalgia for the world that he previously inhabited, for the home where he was born. That world waits for all of My children inviting them to enjoy the eternal life that some wish for, while others merely wait for death to cease to be, because they bear a confused spirit and live without hope and without faith. What can encourage these beings to fight for their regeneration? What can awake in them the longing for eternity? They only wait for the nonexistence, the silence and the end.
57. However, the light of the world, the way and the life have returned to resurrect you with My forgiveness, to caress your fatigued brow, to comfort your heart and make the one who felt unworthy of living, to listen to My voice which says to him: I love you, come to Me!
58. But just as I awaken in you a yearning for eternity and perfection, I also say to you: Just because of this, you must not believe that I want you to be unaware of the material life. Do not interpret My teachings erroneously. Everything that was created and placed on Earth is for your happiness.
59. The patriarchs and the just taught you with their example to live happily on Earth, enjoying the natural benefits and also complying with the spiritual law. Imitate them and you will again be healthy and strong; I want a strong people among you who will rise to fight and defend the truth; if I would teach you to separate from Nature then it would turn against you.
60. In God there exists no contradiction even when men believe sometimes to find them within My teachings. To help you understand them I have come to open your eyes to the light, saying to you: If you want health for your body return to the arms of mother Nature from where your body emerged, in whose bosom you were cradled, and where you shall blend when you again are received within its bowels. I have also said: If you want to possess a strong and healthy spirit and the hope of attaining the reward that I have promised you, practice My law, complying with the precepts which state: "LOVE YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SPIRIT" and "LOVE ONE ANOTHER"!
61. To comply with My Law it is not enough that you speak about Me, nor is it enough for you to be the great analyzers of My Works to believe that you are My apostles because the greater shall be before Me that humble person who does not know how to express My Word but who on the other hand, is able to practice love and charity among his brethren.
62. In the Second Era only three years of teaching and twelve men were enough for Me to convert Mankind. Today many years of preparation and a multitude of disciples have not been enough.
63. The fact is that you are materialized. Only five minutes you think of Me and the rest of the time you dedicate it to your earthly preoccupations.
64. I re-encourage you so that you will not stop in your progress. Be watchful, for soon you shall behold how the lords of the world will become extinct and when they are gone, the slaves will disappear. Then Mankind will begin to consider itself as only one family. From the heart of men will pour out an atom of good will among one another and peace will return to them.
65. 0! lost spirits, spirits without peace and without a Law, come! It is not darkness or the nothingness that awaits you; it is My love of a Father, it is the Universal concert. My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 3||Teaching-80||←||Teaching||→|