TTT63 - Teachings
|Main Page||The Third Testament||TTT63 - Teachings||←||Chapter||→|
THE THIRD TESTAMENT, Revelations of Jesus Christ
Chapter 63 - Teachings
The Spiritual Work of Christ
Thus saith the Lord:
1. Enjoy My presence, beloved People, celebrate in your hearts, and tremble with happiness, for you have finally seen the coming of the day of the Lord.
2. You have feared the arrival of this day because you have still thought as did the ancients, that the heart of your Father was vengeful, that it held a grudge for the offenses received and so would bring the sickle, the whip, and the cup of bitterness to carry out revenge on those who so much and so often gave offense.
3. But great has been your surprise upon finding that in the Spirit of God, anger cannot exist, nor can rage or disgust, and if the world weeps and laments as never before, it is not because the Father has given them those fruits to eat or made them drink from that cup, it is rather that humanity now gathers the harvest sown by its works.
4. It is true that all the calamities unleashed in this Era were prophesized aforetime, but do not think that because they were announced your Lord brought them as a punishment; on the contrary, in all the eras I have protected you from evil and from temptations, and have helped you to get up again after your falls. Furthermore I have placed within your reach all the means necessary so that you can save yourselves. Recognize, however, that you have been unbelieving and deaf to My calls. (160, 40 – 41)
5. Woe to those who in this time do not struggle to light their lamps, for they shall be lost. That is why, this being the time of light, there are shadows everywhere.
6. You know, from My own words, that I chose this nation in which to manifest Myself in My third coming, but the reason, is unknown to you, it has been a Mystery to you; however the Master, who does not wish to have secrets from his disciples, comes to reveal to you all that you must know, so that you may answer correctly those who might ask.
7. I have seen that the dwellers of this corner of the earth have always loved Me and sought Me out, and even when their worship has not been always perfect, I have received their intentions and their love like a flower of innocence, sacrifice, and suffering. That fragrant flower has always been present upon the altar of My Divinity.
8. You have been prepared to fulfill this great mission in the Third Era.
9. Today you know that in your bosom I have caused the people of Israel to be reincarnated; this I revealed to you. Understand that the seed that breathes in your being, and the inner light that guides you is the same that I poured out since the First Era over the house of Jacob.
10. You are Israelites of the spirit, you possess spiritually, the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. You are branches of the blessed tree that gives both shade and fruit to humanity.
11. That is why I name you My first-born, and why I sought you out in this Era to manifest in you My third revelation to the world.
12. It is My will that the people of Israel resurge spiritually among humanity so that they may behold the true resurrection of the flesh. (183, 33 – 35)
13. Did you think, perchance, that I would give My word to all the peoples of the earth? No. In that, My manifestation is like those of times past. By manifesting Myself to only one people, these were given the mission of spreading the good news and the seed received in My message. (185, 20)
14. Let other nations awaken to the new Era as they contemplate regions devastated by the waters, nations destroyed by war and pestilence annihilating lives. Those people, conceited in their knowledge and lethargic in the splendor of their religions, will not recognize My Word through this humble means, nor feel My manifestation in spirit; therefore, the earth will have to be shaken first, and Nature will say to men: The time has arrived and the Father has come among you.
15. In order for mankind to awaken, let them open their eyes and accept that I am the One who has arrived; first the power and pride of man will be touched, but you have as your mission to be vigilant, to pray and to prepare yourselves. (62, 53)
16. I promised you during that Era to return among mankind, and here I am fulfilling that promise, even though many centuries have passed. Your spirit longed for My presence in his wish for peace, in his hunger for truth, in his yearning for knowledge, and My Spirit has descended to make you hear a teaching in accordance with the period in which you live. How can men wish to keep on living as they have done until now? It is no longer time for them to be at a standstill spiritually nor lethargic in the practice of rituals and traditions. (77, 19)
17. Many men of recognized wisdom in the world will not be able to recognize me in this form and will deny me, but do not let that surprise you, for I have already announced it to you long ago when I said: “Blessed are you, Father, who revealed your truth to the humble and kept it from the wise and knowledgeable.”
18. But it is not that I hide My truth from anyone. Rather, those who are clean in their understanding, in the poverty and insignificance can feel me better, whereas scholarly men are not able to understand nor feel me because their minds are filled with theories, philosophies, and certain beliefs. But the truth is for everyone, and it will come to each one at the designated time. (50, 45)
19. He who knows My Law but conceals it cannot be called My disciple; He who delivers My truth only with his lips and not with his heart is not imitating Me. He who speaks of love but with his deeds proves the opposite, is a traitor to My lessons.
20. He who arises disregarding the purity and perfection of Mary is torpid, because in his ignorance He defies God, denying His power. He who denies My truth in the Third Era and rejects the immortality of the spirit, is sleeping and does not recall the prophesies of past times that announced the revelations which Humanity is living during this period. (73, 28 – 29)
21. They shall come to test Me, wishing to show you that you are in error. If I do not give them My name, they will say that it is not I [who speak]; and if I answer their ill – intentioned questions, more vehemently they will deny Me.
22. And so I will tell them: He who wishes to enter the Kingdom of Light shall need to seek it with his heart, but He who wishes to live denying Me, shall have denied the Divine wisdom to his own spirit, causing all the clear and luminous revelation to be for him both secret and Mysterious. (90, 49 – 50)
23. Now, I journey among you, as I did in that time, but the time approaches when I shall cease speaking to you, and humanity has not yet felt My presence.
24. From this mount, from where I see you and send you My word, I shall have to exclaim on the eve of My departure: “Humanity, humanity! You have not known whom you had among you!” As in the Second Era, being near My death, I contemplated the city from the mount, and cried between tears, “Jerusalem, O Jerusalem, you have not known the good you have had.”
25. It was not the world for which I cried, it was for the spirit of humanity still without light and with much weeping ahead before reaching the truth. (274, 68 – 69)
26. Many centuries have gone by since the day in which I gave you My word and My last recommendations through Jesus. Today, I appear before you as the Holy Spirit, fulfilling My promise to you.
27. I have not come to be human. I come in spirit and only those who are prepared will perceive me.
28. While you believe in My word and follow me, others do not accept My manifestation and deny it. I have had to give them great trails, and thanks to it, I have been overcoming their disbelief.
29. The love and patience which I have always manifested to you make you understand that only your Father can love you and teach you in this way. I watch over you and lighten your cross so that you do not stumble. I have you feel My peace so that you walk filled with trust in me. (32, 4)
30. My word, My lecture today, apparently is only for you, but truly I say that it is for everyone, because its wisdom and love embraces all of the universe; it unifies all the worlds and all the incarnated and disembodied spirits. Come near if you need Me; seek Me if you feel lost.
31. I am your Father who knows your afflictions and comes to comfort you. I come to instill My love, which you need so much for yourselves and to spread around you.
32. If you truly recognize My presence through the wisdom that I manifest through these faculties, recognize also that it is the moment to begin constructive Work along the spiritual path.
33. Oh! If only all those who have been called would attend, truly I say that the table on the Lord would be filled with disciples and all would partake of the same nourishment! But not all those Invited have come; they have feigned other occupations, relegating the Divine call to second place.
34. Blessed are the ones who have come promptly, for they have their reward. (12, 76 – 80)
35. Not all those who have received gifts in this Era are here listening to Me; see how many empty spaces there are at the table, for many of My students, after receiving a benefit, have fled from their responsibilities and missions. Oh, if they only knew here on the earth, the promises their spirits made to Me before coming to the world! (86, 43)
36. I am leaving you the Third Testament when you have not yet understood the first two. If you had been prepared in this time it wouldn’t have been necessary for My word to be materialized, because I would speak to you spiritually, and you would respond with your love. (86, 49)
37. This is the light of the Third Era; but He who says that it is not God who speaks to you, but rather this man, submit him to a test, because verily I say to you: While My Divine ray of light does not inspire his mind, even though you threaten him with death, you would not force from him words of essence and truth.
38. There is nothing strange that in the same manner that the spirits make use of their bodies to speak and manifest themselves, for an instant they separate from them, so that in their place is manifested the Father of all spirits: God.
39. I come to you because you do not know how to reach Me, and I teach you that the most pleasing prayer that reaches the Father is that which in silence rises from your spirit. That prayer is what attracts My ray of light, through which you listen to Me. It is not the hymns or words which please My Divinity. (59, 57 – 59)
40. You cannot say My word is not clear, or that it harbors imperfections, for no confusion at all can ever proceed from Me. If in it you find any error, attribute it to the misunderstanding of the speaker, or to your own misinterpretation, but never to My Doctrine. Woe to the speaker who distorts My words. Woe to He who reports it wrongly and profanes My teaching, for He will be constantly troubled by his conscience, and lose the tranquility of his spirit. (108, 51)
41. In order to please you I say to you that if you do not want Me to make use of sinful bodies to give you My love, show Me a just and cleansed person; point out someone who among you is able to love, and I assure you that I will use him.
42. Understand that I make use of sinners, to attract sinners, for I have not come to save the just, they are already in the realm of light. (16, 25)
43. Observe how this seed, in spite of your having cultivated it poorly, does not die. Look at how it has continued to defeat darkness, dilemmas, and trials while continuing to grow and develop day by day. Why does this seed not die? Because the truth is immortal, it is eternal.
44. For that reason you will see that just when it looks like this Doctrine is to disappear, new and fertile outbreaks will surge forth to help men take a step forward on the road of spirituality. (99, 20)
45. Analyze My lessons, and then tell Me if this Doctrine can be embraced in any of your religions.
46. I have revealed to you its character and its universal essence, which does not apply only to portions of humanity, or to some peoples, but goes beyond the limits of your world to include all infinity, with all the dwellings inhabited by the children of God as is this world.
47. See how My word, is not, and could not be, a new religion; this work is the luminous road on which all the ideas, beliefs, and religions must unite spiritually to come to the gates of the Promised Land. (310, 39)
48. My teaching, by which your spirit is nourished, leads you to become teachers, the faithful apostles of the Holy Spirit.
49. I shall present you before mankind as My helpers, as the Spiritual Trinitarian Marian followers of the Third Era. The spiritualists, because you shall be more spirit than flesh; as Trinitarians, because you have received My manifestation in three eras; as Marians because you love Mary, your Universal Mother, who is the One who has watched over you so that you do not weaken in your journey. (70, 36)
50. Those who hear My word through human understanding will not be the only ones named as children of this people, for all those who embrace their crosses, all who love this Law and who spread its seed will be called laborers in My fields, apostles of My Work, and children of this people, even when they have not heard me through this manifestation. (94, 12)
51. How can you think, people, that because you gather in different places you are for that reason distant from each other? Only ignorance prevents you from being aware of the spiritual bonds that unite all the children of the Lord. (191, 51)
52. When you visit one or another of the meeting places, and when through the various spokesmen you hear the same words, your hearts are filled with joy and faith and you take that lesson as true proof that these congregations are united in spirituality. But when you witness a deficient manifestation, you feel a wound in your heart, and you understand that the unity that must exist in this people is not present there, or is not manifested.
53. I wish you to be My good and humble disciples who do not covet high posts or honors within the congregation, but whose goal is only the obtaining of perfection through virtue and the following of My teachings so that your lives can be examples. What does it serve to have ranks, titles, or names if you do not have the merit to possess them? (165, 17)
54. My work is not just one of many doctrines; it is not just one of many sects in the world. This revelation I have brought you is the eternal law, but you have mixed many rites and impurities with it because of your lack of spirituality and understanding, to the point of distorting it. How many practices have you added to My doctrine, saying and believing that all you do is inspired or ordered by Me? (197, 48)
55. You will enter the bosom of a humanity tired of superficial worship and fed up with religious fanaticism, and so I tell you that the message of spirituality that you carry will reach their hearts like cool and refreshing dew.
56. Do you think the world will recognize you as bearers of a Divine message if you come with fanatical cults and practices opposed to spirituality? Truly I tell you, they will take you for the fanatics of a new sect.
57. Faced with the clarity with which I speak to you, some ask Me: How is it possible that we are to ignore many of the practices left us by Roque Rojas?
58. To which I answer, that is why I gave you the example in the Second Era, when I made the people understand that in complying with rites, forms, traditions, and holy days they had forgotten that which is essential, the Law.
59. I reminded you of that action of your Master, so that you will understand that you should now forget about traditions and ceremonies, even if you learned them from Roque Rojas, just as the people in that time had inherited them from Moses.
60. I do not mean to say thereby that they taught you anything that was wrong. No, they had the need to recur to symbols and acts that helped the people to understand the Divine revelations, but once that objective was fulfilled it was necessary to erase any useless form or symbol and to allow the light of truth to shine. (253, 29 – 32)
61. How much pain has been caused to My heart by those servants who have not understood My Law, and how much pain is caused by those, who having been prepared and dedicated, now give room to doubt and uncertainty because in their misunderstanding and selfishness they say that I will remain a while longer among the people; that My Universal Ray will descend once more in response to their human will, and that I would continue manifesting for a long time.
62. That is why I have asked: When have I ever shown indecision, uncertainty, or a divided will in My word? Never. For I would cease being perfect, I would cease to be your God and your Creator.
63. In Me there is decision and one single will; for that reason I speak in the full light of day, so that all can feel Me in My power and presence, and so their spirits might recognize the truth and the word that I have given you through the channel of human understanding.
64. The Master tells you: Man has constructed houses and named them temples, and in those places the people enter and offer reverences, feeding fanaticism and idolatry, and adoring things made by men themselves. That is abominable in My eyes, and for that reason it has pleased me to take from you, people of Israel, all that you heard and knew in the beginning, so that you would lose your fanaticism.
65. The houses of worship of the Israelite people shall be known by humanity, they shall not be closed, for they shall shelter the weak and lost, the tired and the sick. And through your preparation, for your obedience to My supreme will and your respecting of My Law, I will make Myself known in the works of the true disciples of My Divinity.
66. Do not be concerned that along the way false spokesmen, false guides, and false laborers arise, or that their blaspheming lips speak to the peoples saying that My Word and My Universal Ray remain among the people as teachings.
67. I will make known the imposters: they who are not fulfilling the Law according to My will; who manifest only their own free will and I will make known the work that they have made, and the law that they have prepared; they shall be unknown and exiled.
68. For while temptation makes them fall into its net, I will retain the Divine grace and power, and so all those who seek them out will fail to sense the grace of My Holy Spirit in their spirits. (363, 52 – 56)
69. Without proclaiming that you are My apostles, you shall be so. And though you are teachers you will call yourselves pupils.
70. Do not wear clothing that distinguishes you from others. Do not carry books in your hands; do not build places of worship.
71. You shall not have on earth the center or the foundation of My Work, nor shall you have before you any man to represent Me.
72. The guides you have had until now [before 1950], are the final ones. Prayer, spirituality, and the practice of My Doctrine shall guide the multitudes on the path of light. (246, 30 – 31)
73. Would it be just, I ask My disciples, for a perfect work, like that I have come to reveal, to be brought before humanity, only to have it judged a falsehood, or to have it be seen as merely “one more” of the doctrines and theories that have arisen as the fruit of the spiritual confusion that reigns in these times?
74. Would it be right that you, who I have so loved, and who I have prepared through My word so that your testimony will be clean, fall victims of your own errors, into the hands of the justice of the earth; or that you be persecuted, and scattered because you are considered dangerous to your brothers?
75. Do you think My doctrine, practiced correctly, could bring about these things? No, disciples.
76. Allow Me to speak to you this way, for I know what I do. Tomorrow, when I have ceased speaking to you this way, you will know why and will say: “The Master knew well the weaknesses we would suffer; nothing escapes his wisdom.” (252, 26 – 27)
77. I am preparing you for the time when you no longer hear My word; for the people will then call you the people without God, the people without temples; for you will have no regal places to offer Me worship, nor celebrate in ceremonies, nor seek Me in images.
78. Yet I shall leave you a book, as the testament that will be your fortress in the trials, and the path by which you guide your steps. These words that today you hear through the speaker, tomorrow shall leap from the scripture so that you may enjoy them again, and so that they will be heard by the multitudes that come in that time. (129, 24)
79. I am leaving a new book to humanity, a new Testament: My word of the Third Era, the Divine voice that has spoken to mankind upon the opening of the Sixth Seal.
80. It will not be necessary for your names or your works to pass into history. My Word is in this book as a vibrant and clear voice speaking eternally to the human heart, and My people shall leave the mark of their passing upon this path of spirituality. (102, 28 – 29)
81. The gathering places where My word has been manifested have multiplied, each of them being like a school of true knowledge where the multitudes that make up My disciples congregate, eager to learn the new lesson.
82. If each of these congregations gave testimony of the benefits received from My charity, the testimony of those prodigies would never end. And if you had to gather in a book all I have said through all My spokesmen, from the first of My words to the last, it would be a task you could never finish.
83. And yet, through My people, I must bring a book to humanity that contains the essence of My word, and testimony of the works that I have done among you. Do not fear to throw yourselves into this task, for I will inspire you so that in that book are placed the indispensable teachings. (152, 39 – 41)
84. The essence of this word has not varied since the beginning of its manifestation when I spoke through the channel of Damiana Oviedo; My Doctrine is still the same.
85. And yet, where is the essence of those words? What became of it? The records of those first Divine messages of this era, in which I poured out the Word upon you, are hidden.
86. It is necessary that those lessons come to light, so that tomorrow you know how to give testimony about the beginning of this manifestation. And so you will know the date of My first lesson and its content, as well as that of the last, which I gave you in the year 1950, the year marked for the ending of this period. (127, 14 – 15)
87. It is necessary that you speak with those who hide My word and adulterate My teachings; speak to them with perfect clarity. I will help you to present yourselves to them, for it shall be those men who cause My work to be censored and My Law altered because they have added to My Work that which does not belong there. (340, 39)
88. I brought you this word and have had you hear it in your language; but I give you the mission of later translating it into other languages in order that it might be known by all.
89. In this manner you will begin to build the true tower of Israel, the one which will spiritually unite all nations into one, the one which will unite all men in that Divine, unchangeable, and eternal law, which in the world you came to know through the lips of Jesus when He told you, “Love one another”. (34, 59 – 60)
Spiritual Israel and the Jewish People
90. Israel I call the people who I congregate around My new revelation, for none know better than I the spirit that dwells in each of those called in this, the Third Era.
91. Israel is a word that has a spiritual significance, and that name I give to you so that you may keep in mind that you form part of the people of God, for Israel is not any people of the earth, but a world of spirits.
92. That name will arise again on earth, but without error, in its true essence, which is spiritual.
93. You must know the origin and meaning of that name; your belief that you are children of that people must be absolute, and you need to understand fully from whom and why you have received that name, so that you may face up to the attacks you receive in future from those who give another meaning to the name of Israel. (274, 47 – 50)
94. I want your obedience. I want you to form a people strong in faith and spirituality, for just as I made the generations born of Jacob to multiply in spite of the great tribulations that afflicted that people, so too I will cause you who bear that seed to endure in your struggles, so that your people will again multiply like the stars in the sky or the grains of sand by the sea.
95. So that you may have a fuller understanding of your destiny, I have made you understand that spiritually you are part of that people of Israel; yet I have told you not to proclaim these prophecies until humanity itself discovers them.
96. For as the Israelite people exist yet on earth, the Jews of the flesh, they shall deny you, and claim the name from you, without that being sufficient cause for dispute.
97. They as yet know nothing of you, while you know much about them. As I have revealed to you, that people, wandering without peace in their spirits, move step by step, and without knowing it, toward the crucified one whom they will recognize as their Lord and before whom they will implore forgiveness for such ingratitude and such stubbornness when faced with his love.
98. My body was taken down from the cross, yet, for those who have denied Me throughout the centuries, I remain nailed there, waiting for the moment of their awakening and repentance to give them all that I brought for them, but which they did not wish to receive. (86, 11 – 13)
99. Do not, in this era, imitate the Jewish people of the Second Era, who from their traditionalism, conservativism, and fanaticism were unable to consume the bread brought them from the Kingdom of Heaven by the Messiah whom they had awaited for centuries and centuries, but whom, when the time came, they were unable to recognize because their materialism did not permit them to see the light of truth. (225, 19)
100. You will see your brothers come from faraway lands and nations in search of their spiritual freedom. As when the tribes of Israel crossed the desert, they will also come in multitudes from that ancient Palestine.
101. Their journey has been long and painful since the time they rejected the Messiah who had come to offer them his Kingdom as a new heritage. But they are approaching the oasis where they will rest and meditate on My word, so that after they are strengthened by having recognized My law, they might follow the long forgotten path designated for their evolution.
102. Then you will hear that many will say that your nation is the new Promised Land, the New Jerusalem. But you will tell them that they will find that Promised Land beyond this world, and that in order to reach it one must do so in spirit after crossing the great desert of trials of this time. Also, you will tell them that this nation is no more than an oasis in the middle of the desert.
103. But you must understand, My people, that the oasis must give shade to the weary travelers in addition to offering its pure and fresh waters to the lips of those who thirst and seek shelter.
104. What is the shade and water of which I speak? It is My Doctrine, O people, My Divine teaching of charity. In whom have I deposited this abundance of grace and blessings? In you, O people, so that you may eliminate all selfishness from your hearts and show it like a clean mirror in every one of your works.
105. Would not your spirits and your hearts be filled with joy if, through your love, those people who are spiritually unenlightened and attached to their traditions, were able to be converted to the Marian Trinitarian Spiritualist Doctrine? Would there not be joy among you if the people of old Israel were shown the true path by the people of new Israel, that is to say that the first would attain grace through the last?
106. Up until now, nothing has convinced the Jewish people that it should break ancient traditions in order to reach its moral and spiritual evolution. These are the people who believe that they are following the laws of Jehovah and of Moses but who in reality still continue to worship the golden calf.
107. The time is near for those wandering people, scattered throughout the world, to cease to look toward earth, and to elevate their eyes toward heaven in search of the one who from the beginning was promised as their savoir, but whom they rejected and killed because they thought He was poor and that He had nothing. (35, 55 – 58)
108. Do not take it as distinction that I chose one people from among those on earth; I love all My children, and all the peoples formed by them.
109. Every people has a mission on earth, and the destiny that Israel has brought with them is to be a prophet of God among humanity, a beacon of faith, and the path to perfection.
110. The revelations and prophecies that I have made from the first times were not correctly interpreted, because the time for humanity to understand them had not yet arrived.
111. Yesterday, Israel was a people on the earth; today, it is a multitude scattered across the earth; tomorrow, the people of God will be formed by all the spirits, and in perfect harmony together with the Father, they will form the Divine family. (221, 27 – 30)
Ministry and Spirituality
112. Learn to love, to bless, and to forgive one another; to be meek and gentle, righteous and noble, and understand that, if you do not do so, you will not have in your life even the slightest reflection of the deeds of Christ, your Master.
113. I speak to everyone, and I invite you to destroy the errors that for so many centuries have hindered you in your evolution. (21, 22 – 23)
114. Do not forget that your origin is in My love. Today your heart is hardened because of egotism, but when it becomes sensitive again to every spiritual inspiration, it will feel love toward its fellow men and will experience someone else’s pain as if it were its own. Then you will be capable of complying with the precept that says to you: “Love one another”. (80, 15)
115. This world is a proper place where you can work; in it is suffering, sickness, sin in all its forms, vice, disunity, misled young people, elderly people without dignity, bad science, hatred, war, and falsehood.
116. Those are the fields where you are to work and sow; but if that struggle awaiting you among mankind seems gigantic to you, truly I say to you that even if it seems monumental it does not compare with what you will have to deal with yourselves: a struggle of the spirit, of reason and of the conscience, against passions of the flesh, its self – love, its egotism, its materiality. And while you have not triumphed over your own self, how can you sincerely talk about love, obedience, humility and spirituality to your brethren? (73, 18 – 19)
117. Virtue has been spurned and regarded as something harmful or useless; now the time has come when you will understand that only virtue will save you; it will make you feel peace and fill you with satisfaction; but virtue has yet to suffer many setbacks and humiliations before it can penetrate all hearts.
118. The warriors who shall defend it will have to fight with a great effort and faith. Where are those warriors of righteousness, charity and peace? Do you believe that you are the ones?
119. You examine yourselves inwardly, and answer Me that you are not the ones; but I say that with good will, all of you can be of those warriors; why, otherwise, do you believe that I have come among you? (64, 16)
120. Love, speak when you should, be quiet when it is appropriate. To no one say that you are My chosen. Flee from adulation and do not publicize the charity you do, but work in silence, testifying by your works of love to the truth in My doctrine.
121. To love is your destiny. Love, for you will thereby cleanse the stains from both this and your previous lives. (113, 58 – 59)
122. Reject adulation, for it is a weapon that destroys your noble sentiments. It is the sword that can kill the faith I have ignited in your heart.
123. How can you let men destroy the altar you bear in the depths of your being? (106, 47 – 48)
124. Do not confuse humility with poverty of dress; nor should you believe that He is humble who believing in his own inferiority makes that the reason to bow to others and serve them. I tell you that He who is truly humble, values who He is, and knowing that He has some knowledge, knows how to descend to others and enjoy sharing what He has with them.
125. How gratified do you feel, when a man who is noted among men shows you a sign of affection, of understanding and humility. You can give that same feeling to those that are, or who feel, inferior to you.
126. Know how to lower yourself, to offer your hand without feeling superior, and to be understanding. I tell you that in these cases it is not only He who receives the evidence of affection, or the help and consolation, who enjoys it, but also He who gives it, for He knows that above him there is One who has given him proof of his love and humility, and that One is his Lord God. (101, 60 – 62)
127. Live with purity, humility, and simplicity. Comply with all that is just, both in being human and in what refers to your spirit. Remove from your lives all that is superfluous, contrived, or harmful, and enjoy all the good that is found in your existence. (131, 51)
128. Do not see anyone as an eneMy, but see all men as your brothers; that is your mission. If you persevere in this to the end, justice and love will triumph on the earth, and it will give you the peace and security that you so yearn for. (123, 65)
129. Give your heart the freedom to feel the pains of others, do not restrict it, or dedicate it solely to feeling that which affects yourself. Stop being indifferent to the trials that humanity is passing through.
130. When will your love be grand enough to embrace your fellow men and love them as you do those who are of your flesh and blood?
131. If you were told that you are more of spirit than flesh, many would not believe it. Yet I tell you that you are more truly brothers in the spirit than through that shell you wear, for the spirit belongs to eternity and in contrast the material is fleeting.
132. Consider the truth, that families here on earth are formed today, and tomorrow disintegrate, while the spiritual family exists forever. (290, 39 – 41)
133. Do you believe, hearing these words, that I could disseminate hostility or ill will in your heart toward your brothers who profess different religions? Never, disciples. It is you who must give an example of brotherhood and harmony, seeing and loving all with the same affection with which you look at those who understand your way of thinking. (297, 49)
134. I know that the greater your knowledge, the greater will be your love for Me. Do you know what it means when I tell you to love Me? It means to love truth, love life, love the light, and love one another: to love the true life. (297, 57 – 58)
135. Know, disciples, that the goal of your search is that spiritual state which pain cannot reach, and that state is reached by merit, by struggle, through trial, sacrifice, and renunciation.
136. Observe these cases of patience, faith, humility, and conformity that you sometimes see in your brothers. They are spirits sent by Me to give an example of virtue among humanity. The destiny of these creatures appears sad, and yet they, in their faith, know they have come to fulfill a mission.
137. You have gathered the great examples of My envoys and disciples in your histories and know their names by heart, but do not for that reason ignore the small examples you touch along your road. (298, 30 – 32)
138. Do not believe that prophets, forerunners, and spirits of light have existed only in the bosom of the people of Israel. To other peoples also I have sent some of these, but men took them as gods, not as envoys, and under their teachings created religions and cults. (135, 15)
139. See first, disciples, the timber you bear, before you fix yourselves on the mote in your brother’s eye.
140. By this I mean that you must not take My Doctrine to judge the actions of your brothers in their own various religions.
141. Truly I tell you, that on all those paths there are hearts that seek Me through lives that are noble and studded with sacrifice.
142. My disciples, nonetheless, often ask Me why I permit this diversity of ideas that are sometimes contradictory and create differences and even hatred between men.
143. The Master tells you: It has been permitted because there are no two spirits that have exactly the same comprehension, the same light, or the same faith, and also because you have been given free will with which you must choose your own path. You have never been forced to take the path of the Law, but have only been invited to do so, giving you thereby the opportunity to earn true merit in search of truth. (297, 23 – 24)
144. I wish you to learn not make judgments lightly, nor to allow yourselves to be carried away by the first impression.
145. I give you this warning for when you analyze My word, and for when you must judge other doctrines, religions, philosophies, cults, and spiritual or scientific revelations: Recognize that what you know is not all that exists, and that the truth you know is only a small part of absolute Truth, which is manifested in many forms, many of which are unknown to you. (266, 33)
146. Respect the religious beliefs of your brothers, and when you enter their churches, do so with sincere humility and respect, knowing that I am present in all worship.
147. Do not reject the world in order to follow me nor should you depart from me pretending to have too many other responsibilities on earth. Learn to combine both laws into one. (51, 53)
148. Do I not bless all humanity without distinction? Underneath the mantle of that blessing are found the good and the meek just as the arrogant and the criminal. Why not imitate Me? Do you by chance feel disgust at the actions of others?
149. Do not forget that you form part of humanity, that you must love and pardon them, not reject them, for it would be as though you were feeling repulsion for yourselves. All that you see in your fellow men is present in you to some extent.
150. That is why I wish you to learn to analyze your inner self, so that you may know your spiritual and moral side. In this way you will be able to judge yourselves and gain the right to look upon others.
151. Do not go forth to seek the defects in your brothers, the ones you have are enough. (286, 41 – 42)
152. Do you believe you comply with My command to love one another when you selfishly limit your love to your family? Do the religions believe they obey that maxim when they recognize only their own faithful and do not recognize those who belong to other sects?
153. Can the great peoples of the world who preach civilization and progress say they have achieved spiritual progress and complied with that teaching of Jesus when all their enthusiasm is in preparing for fratricidal war?
154. Oh humanity, you who have never known how to value My word, and have never wished to sit at the table of the Lord because it has seemed too humble! My table, nonetheless, still awaits you with the bread and wine for your spirit. (98, 50 – 51)
155. Do not regard My Work as a burden, nor say that the fulfillment of the beautiful mission of loving the Father and your brethren is tiresome for your spirit. What is really tiresome is the cross of your own iniquities and those of others, for which you will have to weep, bleed and even die. Ingratitude, incomprehension, selfishness, slander, will be like a burden upon you if you allow them to lodge within you.
156. To the stubborn man the fulfillment of My Law would seem difficult and fatiguing, because it is perfect, and it does not protect iniquity or falsity; but for the obedient, the Law is his defense, his support, his salvation. (6, 16 – 17)
157. I tell you also that men must believe in men; they must have faith and trust in one another, for you must be convinced that on earth you all need each other.
158. Do not believe that I, knowing you doubt the whole world, am flattered when you say that you have faith in Me, for what I expect of you is that you love Me through the love you give freely to your neighbors, forgiving those who have offended you, offering charity to the poor, the small, and the weak, loving your brothers without distinction, and putting into all your works the greatest truth and disinterest.
159. Learn from Me, who has never doubted you, that I have faith in your salvation, and confidence that you will rise up to reach the true life. (165, 5 – 7)
160. Love your Father, have charity for your fellows, put away all that is harmful to your human life or your spirit; this is what My Doctrine teaches. Where do you see anything that is difficult or impossible?
161. No, My beloved people, it is not impossible to comply with My word, it is not the word that is difficult, but the mending of your own ways, your regeneration, and your spiritualization which are difficult, for you lack noble sentiments and higher aspirations. Yet, since I know that your doubts, ignorance, and indecision must vanish, I will continue teaching you, for Me nothing is impossible. I can convert stones to the bread of eternal life and make crystal clear water flow from rocks. (149, 63 – 64)
162. I come to remind you of the Law that cannot be wiped from your conscience, not forgotten by your heart nor argued with, for it was dictated by the Mind of Wisdom, the Universal Mind, so that each man would have inside himself the light that would guide him on the road to God.
163. It is necessary to have a deep knowledge of the Law so that all the acts of life adhere to truth and justice. Not knowing the Law, you are liable to commit many errors, and I ask: Has your conscience never urged you to the light of knowledge? Truly I tell you, your conscience has never been inactive or indifferent. It is your heart and your understanding that reject the inner light, because they are fascinated by the splendor of the outward lights, [which is] the knowledge of the world. (306, 13 – 14)
164. Now that I am making a broad explanation of My Teaching, I must make you understand that all you do that is outside the laws that govern the spirit and the material, is to the detriment of both.
165. Conscience, intuition, and knowledge are the guides that go with you to point out the path of right and to help you avoid stumbling blocks. These lights are of the spirit, but it is necessary to let them shine. When that clarity is found in each of you, you will exclaim: “Father, your seed of redemption has sprouted in My being, and your word has finally flowered in My life!” (256, 37 – 38)
166. I have come to give greatness to your spirit, a greatness which exists in the compliance with My Law, which is love. Yet you must make yourselves worthy of this greatness, fulfilling your mission in imitation of your Master. (343, 29)
167. I have always told you: take the satisfactions that your world can offer you, but take them within My Law, and you will be perfect.
168. You frequently hear the clamoring of your conscience, and it is because you have not harmonized the material and the spiritual with the Law I have given.
169. Many times you continue to sin because you believe that you cannot be pardoned, an ignorant belief, for My heart is a door eternally open to the repentant.
170. Do you not have living within you the hope that motivates you to wait for a better day? Do not allow melancholy and desperation to invade you, think of My love, which is always with you. Seek in Me the answer to your doubts, and soon you will feel illuminated by a new revelation, the light of faith and hope will rekindle deep within your spirit, and then you will be a fortress for the weak. (155, 50 – 53)
171. Live always prepared to forgive those who offend you. Meditate in advance [about the fact] that those who offend their brothers do so from a lack of light, and I tell you that forgiveness is the only thing that can bring light to those hearts. Resentment and revenge only augment the darkness and attract more pain. (99, 53)
172. Your conscience, which requests and expects perfect deeds from you, will not allow you to feel true peace until you know how to practice true forgiveness with your brothers.
173. Why would you hate those who offend you when they are simply the means for you to come to Me? If you practice forgiveness, you will achieve merits, and when you enter the Kingdom of Heaven, you will see those on earth who helped you to evolve. Then you will ask the Father to help those beings to be saved and come to the Lord as well. Your intercession will help them to attain that blessing. (44, 44 – 45)
174. Do not reject those who, in their desperation, blaspheme against you; for them I furnish you with a drop of My balsam.
175. Prepare yourselves to forgive those who offend you in what is most precious to you. Truly I tell you, whenever you give your true and sincere pardon in these tests, you ascend one more step on the ladder to your elevation.
176. Would you then resent and deny forgiveness to those who are helping you to come closer to Me? Would you renounce the spiritual delight of imitating Me, allowing violence to cloud your mind, and returning blow for blow?
177. Truly I tell you, this humanity does not yet know the power of forgiveness and the miracles it works. They will be convinced of this truth when they have faith in My word. (111, 64 – 67)
178. Beloved people: Join yourselves to your brothers, and when you are in communion with Me you will forgive even the most serious offenses through the love that I have inspired in you. How could you fail to forgive those who do not know what they are doing? And they do not know, because they do not understand the damage they are doing to themselves. (359, 25)
179. Forgive as many times as you are offended. Do not even count the times you must confer forgiveness. Your destiny is so elevated that you must not delay yourselves with these stumbling blocks on the path, for ahead great missions await you.
180. Keep your spirit always disposed to love, understanding, and the good, so that you may be placed in the higher planes.
181. And so, just as in times past, many of your brothers have written beautiful pages in the Eternal Book of the Spirit with their works, and imitating them you will continue that history as an example and a delight to the new generations that will come to the earth. (322, 52)
182. Cultivate peace; love it, and spread it everywhere, for humanity is very needful of it.
183. Do not let yourselves be disturbed by the vicissitudes of life, so that you can remain always strong and ready to give of what you possess.
184. That peace, which is the patrimony of every spirit, has fled in this Era and given way to war, and to torture nations, destroy institutions, and disconcert the spirits.
185. This is because evil has made itself lord over the human heart, and hatred, insane ambition, and unchecked greed spread causing harm, but how brief will be their reign.
186. I announce, for your joy and tranquility, that your liberation is close. In pursuit of that ideal a multitude of beings yearning to breathe an atmosphere of brotherhood, purity, and health are working. (335, 18)
187. You will perform charitable deeds during the course of your journey, for that is your mission. You have many spiritual gifts with which to be charitable in different ways. If you are able to prepare yourselves, you will perform that which you call impossible.
188. The charity that you render by means of a coin, although it is charity, is the least elevated that you can give.
189. You should convey love, forgiveness and peace to the heart of your fellowmen.
190. I do not want any more Pharisees or hypocrites protected by My Law. I want disciples who feel the pain of their fellowmen. I will forgive all those who arise with repentance, regardless of the sect or religion which they profess, and I will allow them to see the path of right clearly. (10, 104 – 107)
191. Hear Me: Be humble in the world and sow goodness so that you may gather your fruits in heaven. If when you do evil you are not glad of witnesses, why do you wish to have them when you do good works? What is there to be vain of if you have merely fulfilled your duty?
192. Understand that because you are so small and so human, praise damages your spirit.
193. Why, when you perform a good work do you immediately expect your Father to give you the reward? Those who think in this way are not working disinterestedly, and so their charity is false, and their love far from being true.
194. Allow the world to see that you do good works, not so that you can receive homage, but only to give good examples and teachings, and to bear witness to My truth. (139, 56 – 58)
195. When your spirit presents itself in the spiritual valley to have its deeds on earth evaluated, I will ask you most about those things which you requested and about what you might have done on behalf of your brothers. Then you will recall My words of this day. (36, 17)
196. In the Second Era, humanity gave Me a wooden cross to whose martyrdom men sentenced and made Me suffer; but upon My Spirit I carried a heavier and more cruel one: that of your imperfections and of your ungratefulness.
197. Would you be capable of reaching My presence carrying upon your shoulders a cross of love and sacrifice for your fellowmen? Know that for that purpose I sent you to earth, therefore your return shall be when you present yourselves with your mission fulfilled. That cross will be the key that will open for you the gates of the promised realm. (67, 17 – 18)
198. I do not ask that you leave everything, as I asked of those who followed Me in the Second Era, among which, He who had his parents left them, He who had a spouse left her; they abandoned their home, their riverbank, their boats and their nets; they left everything in order to follow Jesus. Nor am I saying that it is necessary for you to shed your blood in this period. (80, 13)
199. Understand that you have to transform yourselves spiritually and materially, that many of your customs and traditions, a heritage of your ancestors, shall have to disappear from your life in order to give way to spirituality. (63, 15)
200. Not everyone will yet understand the meaning of “spirituality,” nor will they understand why I ask you to achieve that height. Can you be meek and obedient to My commandments when you do not even know what I ask of you?
201. But there are those who understand the ideal that the Master is inspiring in his disciples, and they are hurrying to obey his instructions. (261, 38)
202. If you truly yearn to be masters of spirituality, you must be perseverant, patient, studious, and observant, for that is when you shall have the opportunity along the way to gather the fruit of your works, and gather the experience which is the light and knowledge of the true life. (172, 9)
203. I bring a new lesson through which you will learn to live spiritually on earth, which is the true life destined by God for men.
204. I have already told you that “spirituality” does not mean Mysticism, religious fanaticism, or supernatural practices. Spirituality is harmony between the spirit and the material, observance of both Divine and human law, simplicity and purity in life, deep and absolute faith in the Father, and trust and joy in serving God in your fellow man: ideals of the perfection of the moral and the spiritual. (279, 65 – 66)
205. You ask the significance of the seven steps of the ladder, and to be sure your Master tells you: the number seven symbolizes spirituality, the spirituality I wish to see in My chosen people of Israel.
206. You must come to Me with all your virtues and gifts developed. On the seventh step, or stage of your evolution, you will come to Me, and see glory open its gates to receive you. (340, 6)
207. For now, understand that as long as men do not achieve complete spirituality they will need their material temples, and will need to place before their eyes the forms and images that make them feel My presence.
208. The degree of spirituality or materialism of humanity can be measured by their form of worship. The materialist seeks Me in the things of the earth, and if He cannot see Me according to his wishes, He represents Me in some fashion so as to make himself believe He has Me before him.
209. He who conceives of Me as Spirit feels Me inside him, around him, and in all that surrounds him, because He himself has become My temple. (125, 49 – 51)
210. Offer Me spiritual worship; do not be like those who raise temples and altars gilded with gold and precious stones, or who carry out great pilgrimages and punish themselves with hard and cruel flagellation, and who offer prayers and devotions prostrate on their knees, but who have still been unable to confide their hearts to Me. I have come to touch them through the conscience, and so I say: Who speaks, saying what He does, and proclaims it to the four winds, has no merit before the Celestial Father. (115, 9)
211. In order to obey My law, you must pray, always elevating your spirits toward your Father.
212. I have seen that in order to pray you prefer solitude and silence, and that is the right thing to do when trying to find inspiration through prayer, or when you want to give thanks to Me. But I also say to you that you should practice prayer in whatever condition you find yourselves, so that you might know how to summon My help in the more difficult periods of your lives without losing serenity, self-control, faith in My presence, and self-confidence. (40, 34 – 35)
213. Tell Me your sorrows in silence, and confide to Me your yearnings. Though I know them all, I wish you to form your own prayer until you practice the perfect communication of your spirit with the Father. (110, 31)
214. You have realized the reach of prayer, and have understood the immense power that it has when you offer it up to remedy a spiritual need just as to ask for the solution to a material affliction.
215. Remember that many times it has been enough for you to utter the word “Father” for your entire being to tremble and your heart to feel filled by the comfort given by love.
216. Know that when your heart calls to Me with tenderness, My Spirit too trembles with pleasure.
217. When you call Me, “Father” – when that name springs from your being, your voice is heard in heaven, and you gain one of the secrets of the arcane. (166, 49 – 51)
218. It is necessary that you learn to ask, to wait, and to receive, and that you never forget to give what I have conceded you; that is what contains the greatest merit. Pray for those who die day after day in war. I shall concede to those who pray with a clean heart that before 1950, all those who have died in war will rise spiritually to the light*. (84, 53) * Refers to the victims of World War II, at a time when these teachings were given.
219. Today you are young pupils, and do not always correctly understand My lesson. For now, speak to God with your heart and your thoughts, and He will answer in the innermost depths of your being. His message, which will speak in your conscience, will be a voice clear, wise, and loving that you will find little by little, and to which you will later grow accustomed. (205, 47)
220. Do not be surprised or scandalized if I tell you that all the power, pomp, and splendor of your religions must disappear, and that when that happens the spiritual meal will be prepared to which will come multitudes hungry for love and truth.
221. Many men, upon hearing these words, will deny that they are mine. I must ask them why they are indignant. What is it they defend? Their lives? I defend that. My Law? I keep watch over that as well.
222. Do not fear, none will die for My cause; only evil will die, because goodness, truth, and justice shall prevail eternally. (125, 54 – 56)
223. Do you think that it will be difficult for this scientific and materialistic world to return to feeling an inclination toward spirituality? I tell you that nothing is difficult, for My power is infinite. Elevation, faith, light, and goodness are more of an imperative for the spirit than food, water, and sleep are for the body.
224. If the gifts, powers, and attributes of the spirit have been dormant for much time, they will yet awaken to My call, and make spirituality, with all its prodigies, return to mankind because now they are more prepared to comprehend them. (159, 7 – 8)
225. Just as you see the body of man develop, so too does the spirit in him; yet, the body finds a limit to its development, while the spirit requires eternity and many material incarnations to reach its perfection. That is the reason for your reincarnations.
226. You were born, of the paternal and maternal mind of God as a seed: pure, simple, and clean; do not, however, be confused: being pure and simple is not the same as being great and perfect.
227. Could you compare a newborn babe with a man of experience who teaches children?
228. That will be your destiny throughout the ages, when your spirit is developed. But, oh, how slowly your spirit advances. (212, 57 – 60)
229. Study and analyze, for there are those who become confused, thinking that if your spirit is a particle of My Divinity, how is it possible that you suffer? And if the light of the spirit is a spark of the Holy Spirit, how can you be enveloped in darkness even for an instant?
230. Recognize that this journey is for the purpose of earning sufficient merit before God to convert your spirit from innocent and simple to a great spirit of light at the right hand of the Father. (231, 12)
231. I want you to be good, and what is more, I want you to become perfect; for you, who seem so small, are greater than the worlds and the material objects, for you have eternal life; you are a spark of My light.
232. You are spirits. It is necessary that you recognize what a spirit is so that you can understand why I call you to the road of perfection. (174, 60)
233. You are subject to the Law of evolution, behold here the reason for your reincarnations. Only My Spirit does not need to evolve: I am immutable.
234. From the beginning, I have shown you the ladder which the spirits ascend in order to reach Me. Today you are unaware of the level at which you are, but when you abandon your physical body you will know your degree of evolution. Do not stand still, for you would be an obstacle for those who follow you.
235. In spite of your dwelling in different planes, be united in spirit and one day you will be reunited in the seventh and highest stage, enjoying My love. (8, 25 – 27)
236. I have told you that you have not come only once to earth, but that your spirit has taken this shell as many times as necessary for its development and perfection; I must now add that the time needed to reach that goal is longer or shorter according to your own desire. (97, 61)
237. Who among you would be able to prove that you have not existed before this life? Or who among you, absolutely certain that you have come to reincarnate on earth again, could prove that you have settled your debt with the Father and that you have accumulated merits to your credit?
238. No one knows where He is on the ladder of perfection. Therefore, you need to struggle, love, and persevere to the end. (46, 58 – 59)
239. In order for Me to give you these new revelations, it was necessary that during the time which transpired between My manifestation to mankind as a Man and My arrival in Spirit during this time, you would have passed through many reincarnations on earth, so that when I came and ask you for the previous lesson, your spirit would be able to answer, and when I then granted new revelations, you would be able to understand them. (13, 52)
240. How many times must you return to the earth to bear a body through which the message you bring to the world is manifested with ever more clarity?
241. Allow your spirit, like a skylark, to find its spring in this life, and to enjoy it, and to find during its pilgrimage the experience necessary to return to Me.
242. While the wealthy accumulate treasures that are truly ephemeral, you must store up experience, which is true knowledge. (142, 72)
243. During this period you will struggle against the ignorance of a humanity, which although materialized in all its aspects, is less cruel and more evolved through the experience it has achieved in its previous incarnations.
244. Today, if you know of someone who does not think or worship as the majority do, although you might be surprised and scandalized, you no longer clamor for him to be burned alive. (14, 21 – 22)
245. Do you fear to speak to your brothers of the reincarnation of the spirit? Are you not persuaded of the loving justice it holds?
246. Compare this form of restitution with the form men use to frighten the spirit of humanity: eternal punishment in the perennial flames of the inferno. Tell me which of these two forms gives you an idea of justice that is Divine, perfect and merciful.
247. One of them reveals cruelty, limitless rancor, and [a desire for] revenge; the other contains only forgiveness, charity, and hope of reaching eternal life. Oh, how great a twisting My teachings have suffered through bad interpretations.
248. I prepare you for the struggle because I know you will be opposed for what you teach, but if your brothers who oppose you are surprised by death, and I ask them, if they die in sin, which they would prefer: the eternal fire they believe in, or an opportunity to purify themselves in life; I tell you truly they will choose the latter solution, even if, blinded by fanaticism, they fought against it in life. (120, 15 – 17)
249. It suffices for you to know, as I said to you in My Word, that the reincarnation of the spirit is truth, so that a light may be kindled in your heart and for you to admire more My loving justice.
250. Compare the theories and diversified interpretations that the religions have given these teachings, and lean toward the one that contains a greater justice and has a greater reason.
251. But verily I say to you, that this is one of the revelations that will more deeply touch the spirit during this period in which there is an awakening of intuition regarding this great truth. (63, 76)
252. You will affirm that the reincarnation of the spirit is one of the great truths that humans must know and believe.
253. There are those who through their intuition foresee, accept, and believe in this as something that could not be lacking in My loving justice for men; yet there will also be many who call you liars and blasphemers.
254. Do not fear. The same thing happened to My apostles when they preached the resurrection of the dead taught by Jesus; the priests and magistrates put them in jail for preaching such teachings.
255. Later the world came to accept that revelation, though I can assure you that they did not understand the full meaning of that teaching, and so it has been necessary for Me to come in this Era to teach you that the resurrection of the flesh can only refer to the reincarnation of the spirit, since this is the reason and principle of life and what is truly eternal. What would be the purpose of resurrecting the dead bodies that were the mere temporary clothing of the spirit ?
256. The flesh descends into the earth to blend with it, and be there purified and transformed to spring incessantly again to [another] life, while the spirit continues to elevate, continues traveling toward perfection. When it returns to earth, it is a resurrection to human life, and the shell, upon contact with the spirit, also experiences a resurrection.
257. However, the material, unlike the spiritual, is not of an eternal nature; for that reason I tell you again that it is your spirits that I seek, teach, and wish to bring to Me. (151, 56 – 58)
258. Your spirit drags behind it a chain formed by the lives I have given it as opportunities to work toward perfection, but that were not taken advantage of; each existence forms a link. Yet, if you regulate your life by My teachings, if you adhere to My law, you will not come again to suffer in this world.
259. If you let time pass without studying My word, I, who am time, will surprise you. Study, so that you may occupy the place in My work that corresponds to you.
260. I wish you to cease in your lack of understanding and differences of belief about My Divinity. Understand that all of you sprang from one God. (181, 63 – 65)
261. Behold and appreciate the beauty of the universe in all its perfection. It was created to inspire the children of the Lord, and so that in it they could see an image of the Father. If you see Creation this way you will elevate your minds toward My Divinity. (169, 44)
262. The light of this time is tearing away the veil of darkness that envelops the spirits of men; it comes breaking the chains that hold it and prevent it from coming to the true path.
263. Truly, I tell you not to believe that My doctrine prohibits research in all sciences. It is I who awaken your interest, admiration, and curiosity, and I have given you the gift of thought so that you can go where you wish.
264. I have given you the light of intelligence so that you may comprehend what you see along the way. That is why I tell you: Investigate and examine, but try to make your manner of penetrating My arcane respectful and humble, that is when it will be truly lawful.
265. I have not forbidden you to know the books that men have written, but you must be prepared so that you do not stumble or become confused. By this you will know how man began his struggle, and to where He has come.
266. And when this happens you must seek out the source of My teachings and revelations so that I may show you the future, and the goal that awaits you. (179, 22 – 23)
267. I assure you that if you attempt to penetrate the meaning of these teachings with love and interest, at every step you will discover real marvels and prodigies of spiritual wisdom, perfect love, and Divine justice, yet, if you look with indifference upon these revelations, you will remain ignorant of their content.
268. Do not pass by My manifestation the way that many pass by life, looking without seeing, listening without hearing, and thinking without understanding. (333, 11 – 12)
269. I do not wish for you to analyze My Spirit or anything that pertains to the spiritual as though they were material objects. I do not wish you to study Me as a scientist would, that would lead you into great and lamentable confusions. (276, 17)
270. All of My Doctrine has as its goal the revealing to you of that which you carry within your being. For from that knowledge is born the light to find the road that leads to the eternal, the perfect, to God. (262, 43)
Purification and Perfection
271. Today you expose your afflictions to Me, so that I may heal them, and in truth I say to you, that is My mission. I have come for that purpose, for I am the Divine Doctor.
272. However, before My balsam is in your wound, before you feel My caress, concentrate on yourselves and examine your pain, analyze it, meditate deeply for as long as it is necessary so that through that meditation you can obtain the teaching that ordeal contains, as well as the knowledge that it conceals, and which you should know. That knowledge will be experience, it will be faith, it will be coming face to face with the truth, it will be the explanation of many trails and lessons not comprehended by you.
273. Examine that gain as if it were something tangible, and you will discover the beautiful seed of experience, a great lesson of your existence, because pain has come to be a teacher during your lifetime.
274. He who regards pain as a teacher, and with meekness heeds its call for regeneration, repentance and correction, will know afterward about gentleness, peacefulness and health.
275. Examine yourselves carefully and you will see how much you will benefit by it. You will become aware of your defects and imperfections, you will correct them and there – fore you will cease to judge others. (8, 50 – 53)
276. By simply wanting to be clean, you will be cleansed. What would the merit be if I were the one who purified you? If each one makes restitution for his breaking of My law, that indeed has merit, for then you will know how to avoid errors and falls in the future because you would remember the pain from the past.
277. If sincere repentance occurs between the fault committed and its natural consequences, you will not suffer pain, for then you will already be strong enough to endure the trial with resignation.
278. The world is experiencing much bitterness, although I have never punished it. After that suffering, humanity will come to Me, for I am summoning mankind. At that point, those who were ungrateful will know how to give thanks to the one who has only poured out goodness during their existence. (33, 30 – 31)
279. Rid yourselves of excessive love for your body and have charity toward your spirit, helping it to purify and elevate. When you have achieved this, you will see how strong your spirit and body will be.
280. Think: if the spirit is ill, how can there be peace in the heart? And if there is remorse in your spirit, can it enjoy peace? (91, 72 – 73)
281. If this earth were to satisfy all of your desires, and if you did not have to endure any spiritual ordeals, who among you would wish to come to My Kingdom?
282. You should not curse your suffering, since you have created it with your faults. Endure it patiently, and it will purify you and help you come closer to Me.
283. Do you notice how deeply attached you are to the things of grandeur and pleasures of this world? Nevertheless, the moment will come when you will strongly desire to leave them.
284. Whoever succeeds in fulfilling his restitution with elevation will experience peace in that process. The one who walks on earth glancing toward heaven does not stumble; neither will his feet be harmed by the thorns found along the path of his restitution. (48, 53 – 55)
285. Comply with your destiny; do not wish to return to Me without first having traveled the road which I have outlined for you, because you would have to experience the pain of contemplating blemishes in your spirit which it was unable to clean, because it had not completed its restitution.
286. The reincarnations have come to you, and many of you have not valued the infinite grace and love with which the Father has entrusted you.
287. Behold that the greater the number of opportunities, the greater your responsibility shall be, and if these opportunities are not put to good use, the debt of justice and restitution will increase; that is the burden whose unbearable weight many beings are not able to explain, and only My Doctrine can reveal it. (67, 46)
288. These trials through which humanity is passing, are the fruit you gather as a result of your own sowing, a harvest which is at times the fruit sown a year before, and other times was sown years before or in another lifetime. (178, 2)
289. Do not believe that the consequences of disobedience are immediately visible. No, what I tell you is that sooner or later you must answer for your works. At times it will look to you as though your errors have not brought consequences because time passes and My justice as yet has given no sign.
290. You know from My word, however, that I am an inexorable judge, and that when your judgment comes you will open your eyes to the light of conscience. (298, 48)
291. O you spirits that hear Me, do not allow the vicissitudes of earthly life to exhaust you, or to imprint you with their mark. Seek the light within each trial, and they will serve to strengthen and temper you.
292. When the spirit does not succeed in imposing itself on the material, it is bent and dominated by it. That is why spirits weaken and come to believe that they die together with the flesh. (89, 11 – 12)
293. Have you ever in your life experienced some material passion that encompassed all your being, preventing it from hearing the voice of the conscience, of morality and reason?
294. It is then that your spirit has fallen to the lowest, for that is when the temptations and strength of the beast of evil, which inhabits the flesh, have dominated you.
295. Is it not true that when you freed yourselves from that passion and overcame its influence, you felt happiness and deep peace?
296. This peace and joy are owed to the triumph of the spirit over the material, a triumph achieved at the cost of an immense struggle, a devastating interior battle. And yet, it was enough for the spirit to gather its strength and stand up, induced and counseled by the conscience, so that upon conquering the impulses of the flesh it was freed from being dragged toward the abyss.
297. There, in that battle against yourself, in that renunciation, you saw something living inside yourself die, but it was not your life, only an insane passion. (186, 18 – 19)
298. Behold that your most powerful eneMy you carry is within yourselves. When you have conquered it, you will behold under your feet the dragon with seven heads of which the Apostle John spoke. It will be then when you can truly say: I can raise My face to My Lord to say to Him: ‘Father, I will follow you, for then it will not be your lips saying it, but your spirit. (73, 20)
299. Soon you will realize that life is not cruel with you men, but rather that you are cruel to yourselves. You suffer and make all around you suffer from lack of understanding. You feel alone, you see that no one loves you, and become selfish and hard of heart. (273, 34)
300. Understand that all the penalties of this, your life, are the consequence of human failings, for I, who loves you, could never offer you a cup of such bitterness.
301. I have revealed since the first times the Law as the road on which you can save yourselves from the stumbles, from the abyss, and from death. (215, 65)
302. Today you do not correctly understand the meaning of your trials; you judge them unnecessary, unjust and senseless, yet I will tell you how much justice and precision there was in each one of them when you arrive to old age; or to others, when you have passed from the threshold of this world and find yourselves inhabiting the spiritual regions. (301, 44)
303. I say again to you that I perceive all thought and pleas, but in contrast the world does not know how to receive My inspiration, nor has it prepared to allow My Divine thoughts to shine forth in their minds, nor to hear My voice when I answer their call.
304. But I have faith in you, I believe in you, because I formed you and prepared you with a spirit that is a glimmer of mine, and a conscience that is My image.
305. If I told you that I do not expect you to reach perfection, it would be as though I had declared Myself to have failed in the greatest work that has sprung from My Divine will, and that cannot be.
306. I know that you are in the Era when your spirits will emerge victorious from all the temptations they have found along the way, after which they will rise full of light to a new existence. (238, 52 – 54)
Here, and Beyond the earthly
307. Prepare yourselves; do not wait for death to catch you unprepared. What preparation have you made for your return to the spiritual existence? Do you want to be surprised when you are still tied with chains to the flesh, to your passions, to earthly possessions? Do you want to enter the Hereafter with your eyes closed without finding the pathway, carrying an impression in your spirit, a weariness of this life? Be prepared, disciples, then you will not fear the coming of death of the body.
308. Do not sigh at having to leave this valley, because if you realize that in it there are marvels and greatness, truly I say to you that they are only an image of the beauty of the spiritual life.
309. If you do not awaken, what will you do when you find yourselves in the beginning of a new pathway, illuminated by a light that will seem strange to you?
310. Depart from this world without tears, without leaving grief within the heart of your loved ones. Free yourself when the moment comes, leaving in the countenance of your body a peaceful smile that speaks of the liberation of your spirit.
311. The death of the body will not keep you away from those beings who have been entrusted to you, nor will it separate you from the spiritual responsibility that you have toward those who were your parents, brothers or children.
312. Understand that death does not exist for love, for duty or for feelings; in short, for the spirit. (70, 14 – 18)
313. Work with great determination, so that upon reaching death, and closing your body’s eyes to this life, your spirit will feel itself elevated on its own to arrive at the dwelling that by its merits it has come to deserve.
314. The disciples of this work shall behold in the moment of bodily death how easily the ties of the spirit to the material are broken. In them there shall be no pain at having to leave behind the satisfactions of the earth; their spirits shall not wander like shadows among men, calling from door to door, from heart to heart, in search of light, charity, and peace. (133, 61 – 62)
315. Elevate your spirit so that you may enjoy only the eternal, with what is beautiful and good. If it were not so, your materialized spirit, due to the life you have led, shall suffer greatly to part from its body and everything it left behind, and will have to roam in space for a time enveloped by confusion and bitterness until it ends his purification.
316. Live within My Law and you will not have to fear death, but do not call nor desire it before its time; let it come, as it is always obedient to My mandates. Make sure that it finds you prepared, and in that way you will enter the Spiritual Mansion as children of light. (56, 43 – 44)
317. Live peacefully in your home. Make it a sanctuary so that when the invisible beings, who wander confused in the spiritual valley, enter your home, will discover the enlightenment and peace that they seek. This will help them to elevate spiritually in the spiritual valley. (41, 50)
318. To those who are living in the spirit and are still attached to material ideals, I say to you: Depart from that which no longer belongs to you, because if the earth is not an eternal mansion for man, it is much less so for the spirit. Far beyond, in the spiritual Realm, a life filled with lights awaits you which you will reach, step by step, on the pathway of righteousness.
319. I say to those who are hearing me in human form, for as long as you possess that body that accompanies you on your earthly journey, you must care for and protect it to the last, for it is the support on which your spirit leans, and its tool in the struggle. Through its material eyes the spirit looks out upon this life, and through its mouth it speaks to give comfort to its brothers. (57, 3)
320. Now the Master asks you: Where are your dead, and why do you cry at the disappearance of your loved ones? Truly I tell you, to Me none have died, because I have given you eternal life. All who you have lost are with Me. There, where you believe you see death, is life; where you see an ending, is the beginning. Where you believe there is Mystery and the unfathomably arcane, is the clear light of the unending dawn. Where you believe there is nothing, is everything and where you perceive silence, is the concert. (164, 6)
321. Every time death ends the existence of your shell, it is like a truce for your spirit, which, upon reincarnating, will come forth with new strength and greater light to continue studying that Divine lesson it has not finished. It is in this way that the planting that is your spirit matures.
322. I have revealed much to you about the spiritual life, yet I tell you that it is not necessary that you understand everything for now, only that which is essential for your arrival in the eternal dwelling. There I will tell you all that is destined for your knowledge. (99, 32)
323. Can you imagine the pleasure of He who returns to the spiritual life having fulfilled on earth the destiny marked for him by his Father? His satisfaction and peace are infinitely greater than all the satisfactions the spirit can gather in human life.
324. And this opportunity I am offering you, so that you will be among those who enjoy the return to your kingdom, and not among those who suffer and weep in the midst of their confusion and repentance. (93, 31 – 32)
325. The end of this manifestation approaches, to be reinitiated in a higher form, establishing spirit to Spirit communication with your Creator, which is the way of those more elevated spirits who dwell close to Me. (157, 33)
326. When I speak to you of My Spiritual World, I refer to the hosts of obedient beings who are like true servants, who do only what the will of their Lord ordains.
327. It is they I have sent among you to be counselors, guardians, doctors, and true brothers to all men. They do not come to weep, for they bear peace within; they do not come to question, for the light of their evolution and their experience on the long journey has given them the right to kindle light in the understanding of men. They are timely with their help, considerate and humble before any call or necessity.
328. It is I who have ordered them to manifest themselves before you and to give you their lessons, their testimony, and their stimulus. They walk ahead of you so that you may find the path clear, and lend you help so that you do not falter.
329. Tomorrow, you too will form part of that arMy of light which in the infinite world of the spirits goes working only for the love for their brothers knowing that they thereby give love and glory to their Father.
330. If you wish to be like them, consecrate your existence to the good. Share your peace, and your bread, receive the needy with love, and visit the sick and those who are held in prison. Kindle light on the path of your brothers who go feeling their way in search of the true path. Fill the infinite with noble thoughts, pray for those absent, and prayer will bring you closer to them.
331. And when death halts the beating of your heart and extinguishes the light in your eyes, you will go to awaken in a world wonderful for its harmony, its order, and its justice. There you will begin to understand that the charity of God is that which can compensate you for all your trials, your suffering, and your works.
332. When a spirit comes to that dwelling it begins to feel filled by an infinite peace; its memory returns in an instant to those still far from that blessedness, and in its eagerness, its yearning for those whom it loves to come to possess that Divine gift, it joins the Divine hosts that work and struggle for the salvation, the welfare, and the peace of their brothers. (170, 43 – 48)
333. Who has imagined the battles those legions of light sustain against the invasions of the disturbed beings that threaten you at every step? No human eye has ever detected that unceasing struggle they carry out against each other while you are unaware. (334, 77)
334. See here the continuation of My Work, My coming in the Third Era as the Spirit of Comfort, surrounded by My great armies of angels just as it was written.
335. Those spirit – followers of mine form part of that comfort that I have promised you, and you have already had proof of their charity and peace in their healthy advice and examples of virtue. Through them I have conceded benefits to you, and they have been intermediaries between you and My Spirit.
336. When you have perceived the grace and the gifts in which they are sheathed, as well as their humility, you have felt inspired to perform works as pure as those they have performed in your own life. When they have entered your home you have felt honored by their spiritual presence.
337. You are blessed if you have recognized their elevation, but the Master asks: “Do you believe that they were always virtuous beings? Do you not know that a great many of them have inhabited the earth and have known weaknesses and great failings?”
338. Yet, look at them now; they do not retain any stain whatsoever. It is because they heard the call of the conscience, awakened to love, repented of their earlier failings, and in that crucible have been purified and dignified to ascend to serve Me today by serving mankind.
339. Out of love, their spirits have assigned themselves the task of aiding their fellows, to repay all they failed to do while they inhabited the earth. And they have accepted as a Divine gift the opportunity to come to sow the seed they did not sow, and destroy any imperfect works they made.
340. That is why you now look with surprise on their humility, their patience, and their meekness, and it is why at times you have seen them suffer in restitution. Nevertheless, their love and recognition are greater than any obstacles they face. They conquer all, and are willing to go so far as to sacrifice themselves. (354, 14 – 15)
341. By chance do you sense the spiritual dwelling which you left to come to earth? “No Master,” you tell Me, “We do not remember or sense anything.”
342. Yes, people, it has been so long since you left purity and innocence that you cannot even imagine that existence of peace, that state of well – being.
343. But now that you are prepared to hear the voice of the conscience and receive its revelations, you have within your reach the road which leads to the Kingdom promised to those who elevate to Me.
344. It is not that paradise of peace from which the first parted, but the infinite world of the spirit, the world of wisdom, the paradise of true spiritual happiness, the heaven of love and perfection. (287, 14 – 15)
Revelations of the Divine
345. The Father of all beings speaks to you in this moment; the love that created you is felt by all who hear this word. (102, 17)
346. Speaking to you is the only God who exists, the one whom you called Jehovah when He showed you his strength and revealed the Law to you on Mount Sinai, the one whom you called Jesus because the Divine Word was in him, and the one whom you called the Holy Spirit, because I am the Spirit of Truth. (51, 63)
347. When I speak to you as Father, it is the book of the law that opens before you; when I speak to you as the Master, it is the book of love I show to My disciples; when I speak as the Holy Spirit, it is the book of wisdom that illuminates with its teachings, forming one single doctrine, for it comes from one single God. (141, 19)
348. God is light, love, and justice; all who show these attributes in life represent and honor their Lord. (290, 1)
349. Do not say I am the God of poverty or sorrow because Jesus was always followed by a multitude of the sick and afflicted. I seek out the sick, the sorrowful, and the poor, but it is to fill them with health, hope, and happiness, because I am the God of joy, life, peace, and light. (113, 60)
350. Yes people: I am the beginning and the end for you, I am the Alpha and the Omega, though I do not yet tell you or reveal all the teachings I have reserved for your spirit. Those you will know when you are very distant from this world.
351. There are many new lessons I will reveal to you now, and I will continue providing you that which you are able to possess without becoming vain or causing you to raise yourselves up before humanity with an air of superiority. You know already that those who are vain of their works, by that same vanity destroy them. That is why I have taught you to work in silence so that your works produce love as their fruit. (106, 46)
352. You still lack understanding of many of the revelations destined to form part of your knowledge but which men have supposed to be proper only to God. When someone has expressed his desire to interpret them, or to try to penetrate them, He has instantly been branded blasphemous, or judged reckless. (165, 10)
353. You must learn much to be sensitive to My inspirations and My calls. How many times have you sensed the vibrations of the spiritual without correctly understanding who it was that called to you? That language is so confusing to you that you cannot understand it well, and you end up attributing the spiritual manifestations to hallucinations or material causes. (249, 24)
354. Do not find it surprising that being possessor of everything created I would appear before you asking for love; I am the God of gentleness and humility. I have not come to make a display of My greatness, instead I conceal My perfection and My regalia to draw nearer to your heart. If you beheld Me in all My splendor, how much you would weep for your faults! (63, 48)
355. Feel Me very close to you, evidence of that I have given you during the difficult moments of your life. I have wanted you to make your heart My dwelling place so that you may feel My presence there.
356. Why is it that you are not able to feel My presence when I am within you? Some seek Me in Nature, others only feel Me beyond the material, but truly I say to you, I am in everything and everywhere. Why do you always seek Me out – side of you when I am also within your being? (1, 47 – 48)
357. Even if there were no religions in the world, still it would be enough to concentrate on the depths of your being to find My presence in your inner temple.
358. I tell you as well, that it is sufficient for you to observe what life offers you to find in it the book of knowledge which at every step opens its most beautiful pages and its deepest lessons.
359. You will understand then, that it is not right for the world to be lost when it bears the road in its heart, nor that it be confounded in the darkness of ignorance while it is living within such light. (131, 31 – 32)
360. Today I make My universal language heard in all, to tell them that though I am in each one of you, no one should say that God is inside man, for it is the beings and all creation which is inside God.
361. I am the Lord, and you the creatures. I do not wish to call you servants, but children; recognize, however, that I am before you. Love My will and respect My law, knowing that in what is deigned by Me can be no imperfection or error. (136, 71 – 72)
362. I formed you in order to love you, and also so that I could feel loved. You need Me, just as I need you. Those who state that I do not need you do not speak the truth; if it were so I would never have created you, nor would I have made Myself man to rescue you with that sacrifice that was such a great proof of love. I would have allowed you to be lost.
363. Yet, you must recognize that if you are nourished by My love, it is only right that you offer the same to your Father, for I continue saying to you: “I thirst, I thirst for your love.” (146, 3)
364. How can you think that I love less those who suffer most? How can you take your pain as a sign that I do not love you? If you knew that it is precisely out of love for you that I have come. Have I not told you that the righteous are already saved, and that the healthy do not need a physician? If you feel that you are ill, and in the examination by the light of your conscience you judge yourselves sinners, be certain that it is for you that I have come.
365. If you believe that God once wept, truly I can tell you that it was not for those enjoying his glory, but for those lost and crying. (100, 50 – 51)
366. My mansion is prepared for you; when you reach it you will truly enjoy it. How can a Father live in a royal lodging, tasting delicious dishes, knowing that his own children are like beggars at the doors of his own home? (73, 37)
367. Know the Law, love righteousness, practice love and charity, allow your spirit the holy liberty of elevating itself toward its mansion, and you will be loving Me.
368. Do you want a perfect model as to what you should do and what you should be in order to reach Me? Imitate Christ, love Me in Him. Seek Me through Him, come to Me through His Divine footsteps.
369. But do not love Me through His human life or in His image, or substitute the practice of His teachings with rituals and forms, because you will eternalize yourselves in your differences, in your enmity and in your fanaticism.
370. Love Me in Christ, but in His Spirit, in His Doctrine and you will be complying with the eternal Law, because in Christ is contained justice, love and wisdom, with which I have manifested to mankind the existence and omnipotence of My Spirit. (1, 71 – 72)
Humans and their Destiny
371. It has been long since you were with Me, and long since you knew what you really are, because you have allowed many attributes, powers, and gifts deposited in you by your Creator to remain sleeping within your being. You are asleep to the spirit and the conscience, and it is precisely in those spiritual attributes that the true greatness of man resides. You imitate the beings of this world because here they are born, and here they die. (85, 57)
372. The Master asks you, o beloved disciples: What is yours in this world? All that you possess the Father has given you for your use while in transit on this earth and while your heart beats. If your spirit proceeds from My Divinity, if it is a breath of the Celestial Father, if it is an incarnation of an atom of My Spirit, and if your body was also formed within My laws and is entrusted to you as an instrument of your spirit – then, My much loved children, nothing is yours. All creation is of the Father, and you have been made the temporary holders of it. Remember that your material life is only a single step in eternity, a ray of light in infinity, and you must therefore attend to what is eternal, that which never dies, and that is the spirit. (147, 8)
373. Let it be the spirit that guides the mind, and not the mind, guided alone by a heart ambitious for human glory, that governs your life.
374. Understand that if you wish to be guided by the orders of your brain, you will exhaust it and be unable to go beyond where its meager resources can take you.
375. I tell you that if you yearn to know why you have felt inspired to do good and your heart is inflamed with charity, allow your heart and understanding to be guided by the spirit and you will be astounded by the power of your Father. (286, 7)
376. It is right that it is the spirit which reveals wisdom to the human mind, and not the mind that gives light to the spirit.
377. Many will not understand what I tell you because the order of your lives has been for so long altered. (295, 48)
378. Understand, O disciples, that spirituality permits the conscience to manifest itself more clearly, and that He who knows how to listen to that wise voice will not be fooled.
379. Be intimate with your conscience, it is the voice of a friend through which the Lord shines his light, now as Father, now as Master, and now as Judge. (293, 73 – 74)
380. Be tireless in rereading My word, for like an invisible chisel it will polish the roughness of your character until you are prepared to deal with the most delicate of your brother’s problems.
381. In them you will find sorrow, atonement, and restitution whose causes may be very diverse. Some will have an origin that is not difficult to understand, but others you will discover only through intuition, revelation, or spiritual vision and so be able to relieve your brothers of a heavy burden.
382. These gifts will only perform prodigies when He who puts them in practice has been inspired by charity for his fellow men. (149, 88)
383. What is it that men call supernatural, if all that is of Me and My works is natural? Would it not be rather the evil and imperfect works of men that are supernatural, since, originating from whom they do, and possessing the attributes they do, it should be natural for men always to do good? In Me all has a profound and simple answer, nothing is in darkness.
384. You call everything you do not know or that you see wrapped in Mystery, supernatural, but when your spirit earns its elevation by merit, and beholds that which it could not see before, it will find that everything in creation is natural.
385. If you had predicted the advances and discoveries that man has made in these times to the humanity of a few centuries past, even the scientists would have doubted and considered such marvels as supernatural. Now that you have evolved, following human science step by step, you still marvel at them, but see them as natural works. (198, 11 – 12)
386. I must tell you that you should not believe that it is indispensable for the spirit to have a human body and life on earth in order to evolve; however the lessons that He receives in this world are certainly of great benefit toward his perfection.
387. The flesh helps the spirit in his evolution, his experiences, his atonement, and his struggles. This is the mission that corresponds to it, and you may confirm that in this manifestation of My divinity through the man whose understanding I have come to make use of as a means to transmit My message. Understand that not only the spirit, but even the smallest detail of the material form has been created for spiritual purposes.
388. I have come to give a reminder and a calling to your spirit so that by overcoming the influence of the material, which has come to dominate him, He can make his light reach the heart and mind utilizing his gift of intuition.
389. This light signifies for your spirit the path towards its freedom! This Doctrine comes to offer it the means to elevate itself above the human existence and to be the guide for all its works and lord over its feelings rather then a slave of lower passions or a victim of weaknesses and miseries. (78, 12 – 15)
390. Who but I would be able to reign over the spirits and govern their destiny? No one; and so those who, wishing to rule, have tried to usurp the place of the Lord, create for themselves a kingdom according to their own caprices, ambitions, vanities and inclinations; a reign of the material, of low passions and ignoble sentiments.
391. You cannot impose yourselves on the conscience, for it contains perfect justice. In the spirits only purity has power over the noble fibers, and only what is good moves them: in a word, the spirit is fed only by truth and goodness. (184, 49 – 50)
392. If I have made everything on earth for the enjoyment of men, use it always for your benefit; do not forget that within you is a voice that tells you the limits within which you can take what nature offers you, and that inner voice must be obeyed.
393. Just as you seek a home, shelter, sustenance, and satisfactions to make the existence of your body more agreeable, so too you must concede to the spirit that which is necessary for its progress and well – being.
394. If it feels attracted to the superior regions where its true dwelling lies, let it rise up, do not imprison it: it seeks Me to be nourished and strengthened. I tell you that each time you allow it to free itself in this way, it will return happy to its shell. (125, 30)
395. The spirit wishes to live, it seeks its immortality, it wishes to cleanse and purify itself, it hungers for knowledge and thirsts for love. Allow it to think, feel, and work. Allow it to take a part of your time to manifest itself and enjoy its freedom.
396. After this life, of all you are in the world only your spirit will remain. Allow it to gather and hoard virtues and merits so that at the hour of its liberation it is not like a beggar before the gates of the Promised Land. (111, 74 – 75)
397. I do not wish any more restitution or pain for you. I wish for the spirits of all My children to come with their light to illuminate My Kingdom like the stars that lend beauty to the firmament and bring gladness to the heart of your Father. (171, 67)
398. Since for some time there has been hostility between them, My word shall come to reconcile the spirit with the material, so that you may know that the body you have considered an obstacle and a temptation to the passage of the spirit can be the greatest instrument of your fulfillment on earth. (138, 51)
399. Try to create harmony between the spirit and the physical body, so that you may easily comply with My instructions; make the body yield with love; be forceful if necessary; take care not to allow fanaticism to blind you, so as not to act cruelly against it. Make of your being one will only. (57, 65)
400. I do not tell you to purify only your spirits, but also to strengthen your physical body so that the new generations which come from you might be healthy, and their spirits will be able to fulfill their delicate missions. (51, 59)
401. I wish you to form homes that believe in the one God, homes that are temples where love, patience, and altruism are practiced.
402. In them you should be the teachers of the children, whom you should surround with tenderness and understanding, watching over them and following their every step with attention.
403. Be generous with your love to those who have been gifted with beauty, as well as to those who apparently have an unpleasing presence. A beautiful face is not always the reflection of an equally beautiful spirit, while the apparent ugliness of the other may hide a virtuous spirit that you should value. (142, 73)
404. Think seriously of the generations that come after you. Think of your children, who you must give spiritual life, which is faith, virtue, and spirituality, just as you have given them material existence. (138, 61)
405. Keep vigil over the virtue of your family and the peace of your home. See how even the poorest of the poor can be the owners of that treasure.
406. Recognize that the human family is the representation of the spiritual family; in it, the man is converted to a Father, bearing real similarity to his Celestial Father; the woman, with her maternal heart full of love, is the image of the Divine Mother, and the family that they form with their union is a representation of the spiritual family of the Creator.
407. When the parents have known how to prepare themselves, the home is the temple where you can best learn to comply with My laws.
408. The destiny of the parents and the children is in Me. Yet, it falls to some to help each other on their missions and in their restitutions.
409. Oh, how light would be the cross and how easy the existence if all parents and children loved each other. Even the greatest trials would be lessened by affection and understanding. Their acceptance of the Divine Will shall see them compensated with peace. (199, 72 – 74)
410. Study the spirits that surround you and that cross your path in life so that you may appreciate their virtues and receive the message they bring you, or so that you may give to them what they must receive from you.
411. Why have you thought little of those of your fellow men that destiny has placed on your path? You have closed the door of your heart to them, unaware of the lesson they had to bring you.
412. How many times you have cast aside the very one who brought a message of peace and hope for your spirit, and then complain when you yourselves have filled your cup of bitterness.
413. Life has unexpected changes and surprises, and what will you do if tomorrow you anxiously seek the one whom you arrogantly rejected today?
414. Keep in mind that it is possible that He whom you reject and scorn today, tomorrow you will anxiously seek, but many times it will be too late. (11, 26 – 30)
415. What a beautiful example of harmony is offered to you by the cosmos! Shining heavenly bodies that vibrate in life – filled space, circled by other bodies. I am the Divine and shining star that gives life and warmth to the spirits, yet, how few there are who stay on their path, and how many there are that spin outside their orbit.
416. You may say that the material stars do not enjoy free will, while men, who do, have for this reason left the path. That is why I say that the struggle is so meritorious for the spirits that, having the gift of free will, subject it to the law of harmony with their Creator. (84, 58)
417. None who call themselves students of this spiritual teaching complain to the Father of being poor in their material lives or lacking many comforts that others have in abundance, or of suffering want and deprivations. Those lamentations are born of the material, which, as you know, has only one existence.
418. Your spirit has no right to speak thusly to its Father, nor to act dissatisfied, nor to blaspheme against its own destiny, for every spirit, in its extensive journey upon the earth, has run the entire gamut of experiences, of pleasures, and of human satisfactions.
419. The dematerialization of the spirit started some time ago, and in it, that pain and that poverty that you are reluctant to put up with and have your heart suffer, helps. All spiritual and material goods have an importance that you must recognize so that you do not deprive either of their value. (87, 26 – 27)
420. Every creature, every man, has a place assigned him that He must not miss; however, He must also not take a place that does not correspond to him. (109, 22)
421. Why do you fear the future? Will you fail to take advantage of the past experience your spirit has accumulated? Will you leave the harvest ungathered? No, disciples, understand that no one can distort his destiny, He can only postpone his own hour of triumph and increase the sorrows that already exist on the way. (267, 14)
422. The Kingdom of the Father is the inheritance of all his children. It is indispensable to obtain that grace by the merits of the spirit. I do not wish you to see it impossible for you to reach the grace that brings you closer to Me.
423. Do not be sad upon hearing, in My Word, that the Promised Land will be reached through great work and effort. Be glad, for He who directs his life toward that idea does not suffer disappointments or feel defrauded. It will not happen to him as it does to many who go in search of the glories of the world, which after much effort, they do not obtain; or those who obtaining them, soon suffer seeing them vanish until they have nothing. (100, 42 – 43)
424. I give you the keys to open the gates to your eternal happiness. Those keys are of love: from which flows charity, forgiveness, understanding, and the humility and peace with which you must pass through life.
425. How great is the happiness of your spirit when it dominates the material and enjoys the light of the Holy Spirit! (340, 56 – 57)
426. This earth, which has always sent to the beyond a harvest of spirits that are sick, tired, confused, or of little advancement, soon will be able to offer me fruits worthy of My love.
427. Illness and pain will be exiled from your lives when you live a healthy and elevated existence, and when death comes, it will find you prepared for the journey to the spiritual mansion. (117, 24 – 25)
428. Do not weaken, o spirits, you to whom I especially direct My words; persevere on the path, and you will know peace. Truly, I tell you, all are destined to know happiness. I would not be your Father if you had not been created to share the Glory with Me.
429. Do not forget, however, that for your joy to be perfect it is necessary for you to cultivate your merits step by step so that your spirit comes to Me feeling worthy of that Divine reward.
430. See how I help you and accompany you all along the way? Have full confidence in Me, knowing that My mission and My destiny are joined with yours. (272, 61)
Defects, Sin, and Absurdities
431. Understand My lesson so you will not make more mistakes during your lifetime, for any offense which you may cause your brethren, in word or deed, will be an unforgettable reminder in your conscience which will clamor relentlessly.
432. Again I say to you, all of you are necessary for the fulfillment of the Divine plan and for the end of so much spiritual misery among mankind.
433. As long as egotism exists, suffering will also exist. Replace your indifference, your egotism and your contempt with love, and charity and you will see how soon peace will come to you. (11, 38 – 40)
434. Seek to advance in human life, but never allow yourselves to be dominated by excessive ambitions, for then you would lose your freedom and become enslaved by materialism. (51, 52)
435. I forgive your faults, but I also correct them so that you rid your heart of selfishness, for it is one of the weaknesses that most lowers your spirit.
436. I touch you through your conscience so that you remember your duty to your brothers, and so that you sow your path with charity and forgiveness, as I taught you in the Second Era. (300, 29)
437. Today the power of the material body and the influence of the world have made you selfish. But the material body is not eternal, neither is the world nor its influence. I am the patient judge whose justice reigns over life and time. Do not judge those who deny Me, for I will find you guiltier than I find them.
438. Did I ever lift My voice to judge My executioners? Did I not bless them with love and humility? If only you knew that many of those who were temporarily lost in the world because of that fault are purified in spirit today! (54, 47 – 48)
439. And do not attempt to discover the hidden feelings of your fellow men, for in each being there are secrets that only I should know. And still, if you should uncover that which because it belongs to your brother should be sacred to you, do not publicize it, do not tear away that veil, but make it more opaque.
440. How many times have I seen a man penetrate his brother’s heart to uncover his moral and spiritual nakedness, only to take joy in it and then publicize it.
441. None who have profaned the intimacy of a fellow being in this way should then be surprised if someone along the way then strips and mocks him as well. Then He should not say that it is the rod of justice which measures him, for it will be the rod of injustice with which He measured his brothers.
442. Respect others. Cover those whose secrets have been revealed with your mantle of charity and defend those who are weak from the rumors of mankind. (44, 46 – 48)
443. Not all who wander the streets and roads, explaining revelations, interpreting prophecies, or speaking of times past are My envoys. Many, out of vanity, resentment or because of some expected material gain, have taken up those teachings to offend and judge, to humiliate and injure, or even to kill. (116, 21)
444. Rise up, humanity! Find the road. Find the meaning of life. Unite people with people! Love one another! Oh, how thin is the wall that divides one home from another, but you live so far apart! Oh how many conditions there are to be permitted to pass the borders between one people and another! And this is just between you humans, what about those who are in the other life? When you do not hide them behind the veil of your forgetfulness, you do it with the veil of your ignorance, which is like a dense darkness! (167, 31)
445. Do you see those men who only live to satisfy their measureless ambition? Who trample the lives of their fellow men without respecting the rights that I, their Creator, conceded them? Do you see how their works speak only of envy, hatred, and greed? For them you must pray more than for others who are not so needy of light.
446. Forgive those men all the pain they cause, and help them to reason with your clean thoughts. Do not make the fog denser around them, for when the time comes for them to answer for their actions, so too will I call to answer those who, instead of praying for them, sent them only more fog in the form of hostile thoughts. (113, 30)
447. Remember that in the law it told you: “Have no other Gods before Me”. But many are the Gods that human ambition has forged to adore, render tribute, and even give their lives.
448. Understand: My law has not expired, and without you realizing, it speaks to you incessantly through the conscience, and still men are pagans and idolaters.
449. They love their bodies, flatter its vanities, and allow its weaknesses. They love the riches of the earth, to which they sacrifice their peace and their spiritual future. They offer worship to the flesh, going at times as far as degeneration and even death in pursuit of pleasures.
450. You may be sure that you have loved that which is of the world more than the Father. When have you sacrificed for Me, loving and serving Me in the person of your fellow men? When have you sacrificed your sleep, or exposed your health to come ease the sorrows that afflict your brothers? And when have you ever come to the brink of death for any of the noble ideals that My Doctrine inspires?
451. See that it is not I who you love most, see that for you the worship of material life comes before homage to the life of the spirit. And that is why I have told you that you have other gods you serve and worship before the true one. (118, 24 – 26)
452. You are so accustomed to sin, that your lives have come to seem natural, normal and legal to you, even though it appears as if Sodom and Gomorrah, as well as Babylon and Rome had spilled all their perversity and sin out upon you. (275, 49)
453. You live now in a time of confusion, in which you call good, bad; in which you think you see light where there is darkness, and in which you give priority to the superfluous in preference to essential. And yet, My charity shall arrive on time, ready and able save you and show you the luminous road to the truth, a road from which you had become lost. (358, 30)
454. To be able to triumph in all the trials, do as the Master instructed you: Be watchful, and pray, so that your eyes are always alert and you are not surprised by temptation. Note that evil has great subtlety with which to test you, to make you fall, to overcome you, and take advantage of your weakness. Be perceptive, so that you may know when it stalks you. (327, ex. 10)
455. Truly I say to you that from this darkness mankind will emerge to the light; however that step will be slow. What would become of men if for an instant they would realize all the wrongdoing they have caused? Some would take leave of their senses while others would put an end to their lives. (61, 52)
The Purification and Spiritualization of Humanity
456. You have forgotten the Law and you have waited for the elements to remind you of My justice: Hurricane winds, waters that run off their course, earthquakes, droughts, inundations, are voices that awaken and speak to you of My justice.
457. What other fruit can humanity offer Me in this period that will not be discord and materialism? Neither do these people, who for years have listened to My teaching, are able to offer Me a pleasing harvest. (69, 54 – 55)
458. Do you not hear the voices of justice? Do you not behold the elements touching region after region? Do you believe that if you lived a virtuous life there would be a need for My justice to be felt in such a manner? Verily I say to you that there would be no object to purify you if I had found you cleansed. (69, 11)
459. Even when in the present it seems impossible to cement peace among humanity, I tell you that peace will be made, and what is more, that men will practice spirituality.
460. The world will suffer many calamities before the establishment of that time, but those sufferings will be for the good of humanity in the material as well as the spiritual. It shall act as a limit to the unleashed run of selfishness, lust, and evil of men.
461. And so balance shall come, for the forces of evil cannot prevail over the forces of good.
462. This purification, without really being so, has the appearance of punishment, for it comes always to touch upon the most sensitive, the most fragile and loved, but it is in reality a means to salvation for the lost spirit or He who has lost his way.
463. Who judges materially can find nothing useful in the pain; but He who bears within him a spirit that lives eternally, extracts, from that same pain, light, experience, tempering, and regeneration.
464. If you think spiritually, how can you believe that pain is bad for humanity, if it comes from a God who is entirely love?
465. Time passes, and a moment will come when the great trials begin to appear and the last bit of peace will flee from the world, not to return until Humanity has found the road of My Law, and hears within the voice that says at every moment, “God exists. God is within you. Recognize Him, feel Him, reconcile yourselves with Him!”
466. That will be when the order of your life changes. Selfishness will disappear and each person will make themselves useful to others. Men will be inspired by My justice to make new laws and govern the peoples with love. (232, 43 – 47)
467. Do not fear, beloved witnesses, I tell you that this materialistic humanity, which for so long has believed in only what they could touch, see, and understand through their limited understanding and in what could be proved by their science, shall become spiritual, and shall know how to look upon Me and seek the truth with their spiritual gaze. (307, 56)
468. If you were spiritually prepared, you could behold, in the infinite, multitudes of spiritual beings who before your gaze would resemble an immense white cloud, and when the messengers or envoys moved from there, you would see them approaching as flashes of light toward you.
469. Your spiritual vision still is not penetrating, and that is why I have to speak to you from the Hereafter, from all that which you cannot contemplate yet; but I say to you that the time will come when all of you will be seers and will rejoice before that marvelous existence that today you feel distant, but in reality, vibrates near you; it involves and illuminates you, it inspires you and calls incessantly at your doors. (71, 37 – 38)
470. Sensitivity, presentiment, revelation, prophecy, inspiration, spiritual vision, healing, gift of speech, all of that and other additional gifts will pour out from the spirit, and through them men will confirm that a new Era has been unfolded before humanity.
471. Today you doubt the existence of those gifts because there are some who hide them from the world fearing their judgment; tomorrow it shall be the most natural and beautiful thing to possess them.
472. I come to you during this Third Era because you are ill in body and spirit. The healthy one has no need of the doctor, nor do the just require purification. (80, 5 – 6)
473. Today there is still need of ministers, judges, and teachers, but when your spiritual and moral conditions have been raised you will no longer need those crutches, nor those voices. In every man there shall be a judge, a guide, a teacher, and an altar. (208, 41)
|Main Page||The Third Testament||TTT63 - Teachings||←||Chapter||→|