|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-54||←||Teaching||→|
Video in DE-EN-IT-ES-FR
The Book of True Life
The Master teaches:
The Earth is a School for the Spirit & The Body is an Instrument
Divine Revelations - Mexico
1866 - 1950
The Lord says:
1. Blessed are those who leave behind their material goods to hear Me.
2. Those who have known how to make use of My lessons have become strong. Whenever they find themselves faced with a trial, they meditate and pray instead of falling into despair, and during those moments they feel divine inspiration descend upon them in a ray of light, illuminating the path of their spiritual development.
3. Truly, I say to you, that whoever knows how to prepare and strengthen himself with the fulfillment of My divine law, will safely pass through storms and fires. Once again I say to those who have faithfully overcome the trials they were confronted with: Do not fall asleep in spirit, because other trials will come upon you, and you will have to be prepared. Many individuals who had nearly triumphed over a great trial, when the day's work was almost complete, were so very close to falling and succumbing to the weight of their cross; but during those moments they heard My voice, encouraging them to reach the end, so close at hand.
4. If you believe that the trials of this life occur by chance, it will be difficult for you to grow strong in spirit. However, if you understand the true meaning of restitution, justice, and atonement, then your faith will assist you in your spiritual development, teaching you patience to triumph over your trials.
5. It is My will to test your spirits in different ways, because I am forming, molding, and perfecting them. To this end I make use of everyone and everything. I use the righteous as well as the wicked as instruments; Sometimes I make use of the light, other times I make use of the dark, both are My servants. That is why I say to you that when you find yourselves in a difficult situation, think of Me, of your Divine Master, Who will lovingly explain the reason for the trial at hand.
6. There are cups from which everyone must drink, some sooner than later, so that everyone comes to understand and love Me. Misery, illness, slander, and dishonor are bitter cups indeed, cups from which many must drink, and not only sinners. Remember the Second Era, where Jesus, the most righteous of all, had to drink from the most bitter cup you can conceive. The obedience, the humility, and the love with which one drinks from the cup of pain will lighten the cross and shorten the trial.
7. This world is a school for the spirits; your body is merely an instrument. Here on earth you ascend along the steps of the ladder of spiritual perfection, upon which the spirits elevate themselves to Me, fueled by the power of their merits, their determination to reach the Father, and by their love for their brothers. He who does not travel this path of ordeals will not only fail to know his Creator, but also himself.
8. Whoever denies his destiny is rejecting the title of "Child of My Divinity". Whoever does not believe in My existence will have no faith in My love.
9. If life has been excessively bitter and painful for some, just know that this existence is not the only one. Although your life here on earth appears to be long, in reality, it is not. I am the only one Who knows the destiny of each and every one of My children.
10. I have not told you to obey this Word. I have merely told you to seek the truth, to strive for love, and to pursue peace; and if you find these things within this teaching I give you now, then stick with it. But if you have not found it here, continue to seek elsewhere.
11. I am manifesting Myself to all of you, sometimes through your hearts, other times in your spirits.
12. Hearing My voice of forgiveness, the dead rise to the life of grace, liberated from the confusion of their spirits and fulfilling My law, which says: "Love one another." Forgiveness originates from love, and wherever forgiveness is absent, there will be no repentance or good works, and, as a result, no salvation.
13. How many there are, dead in spirit, who must blindly wander through the world and wait for the death of their bodies in order to hear My voice, the voice which will caress them and help them arise to the true life! What hope for salvation could they have had on earth if they believed that their sins were unforgivable and that they would be eternally lost, even though they felt capable of truly repenting and making restitution for their sins?
14. Besides those who had denied their own souls and arrived before Me without hope for salvation, there are also those who have been sentenced to death by men of science. I, Who posses life, have saved these from their physical death. However, those to whom I have entrusted the spiritual and physical well-being of their fellow men, what do they do? Are they simply unaware of the exalted destiny the Lord has entrusted them to fulfill? Must I, Who sent them to earth with a message of health and life, continually receive their victims?
15. Now that you come and present to Me your sorrow, asking Me for strength, I say to you: Trust in Me and you will be comforted. Not everyone can hear My Word the way you do, but nonetheless are all spirits endowed with My strength and light, their divine heritage. It is you who grow weary and allow yourselves to be defeated by the oncoming trials.
16. Only I, your Father, can hear and understand your hearts. You have not yet found true love among one another. I ask you not to seek images or symbols to grant you relief. Learn to pray with the spirit; awaken the sensitive fibers of your beings, so you might feel My presence and enjoy My love. Do not feel that you are a stranger in the presence of your Father. Perhaps, have you distanced yourselves so far from Me that you no longer recognize Me?
17. During this time I see that men have grown accustomed to a life of sin. Passions are unleashed, and children lose their innocence and eat of forbidden fruits from an early age. Humanity has pursued the path of evil, and from generation to generation it grows weaker and sinks ever deeper. That is why I have come once again to manifest Myself among you.
18. Pray and understand My Word. Pray not only for yourselves, but for your brothers as well. Pray for those you know and for those you do not, both here on earth and in the beyond.
19. You have no clue of the spiritual poverty in which humanity lives today. A nation's intercession and struggle on behalf of humanity are imperative, so that all spirits will receive the light.
20. Cleanse those who have stained themselves; reveal to them their spiritual gifts and guide them as small children along the path that leads to Me. Along the way you will find many ill individuals who will not be cured by science. Instead, you will find among yourselves the means to heal them. You will heal them with your love and with your positive influence, encouraging them to renew their lives. Through the knowledge of My teaching will they discover that the true healing balsam consists of the peace of the spirit, of the fulfillment of one's duties, and of the love for one's brethren.
21. I do not wish to see My children squander this opportunity to attain their salvation. Should the great sinners seek Me with humility and repentance, then I will forgive their faults and offer them the chance to amend their lives. I am calling out to the greatest of all sinners to help them attain salvation.
22. I have inspired the hearts of young men and women to form new generations, for which I am purifying them. If they know how to fulfill the mission towards their children, the mission I have entrusted to them, and if they prepare and lead those spirits along the path of righteousness, then I will communicate with them. You will lean on those new generations, and they will continue with this work.
23. Preserve the divine mercy I leave with you. Soon enough certain individuals will arise who wish to keep My work from advancing, but there will be others who, after having pleaded for My help, will receive a miracle, and even though they do not belong to My disciples, they will nonetheless offer testimony of Me, and they will say: "The Lord has healed Me." Others will say: "I had lost what was dearest to me, and He has returned it to me."
24. Do not defend My work with false testimonies, and do not lie under any circumstances, for I have not taught you to lie. My deeds are always pure, and if you know how to interpret them, you will find within them My love and mercy for all of humanity.
25. In case you hear someone utter foolish words, be silent, as Jesus remained silent before the Pharisees. Do not fear the fact that your garments are torn; I will defend and dignify you in the presence of your brothers. This humanity which judges you will then come to know that you have not deviated from the path, but that you have instead approached Me. Keep careful watch over your deeds, and fear only the Eternal Judge that never leaves you out of His sight.
26. With humility and spiritualization you will inform your brethren that you have heard Me, and many of them will be converted. Should your brethren fail to understand your words, be silent and forgive them. When you achieve harmony between your physical body and your spirit, and you fulfill My law, then you will attain grace for all of humanity.
27. Remember, My blessed people, in all gathering places I have told you that times of pain, trials, and judgment are approaching. These events will help to purify humanity. I also announce to you that after these times have passed, there will be joy on earth.
28. You have been listening to these messages for years now. They are lessons with which I prepare you to become My disciples, so that tomorrow you might know how to illuminate the lives of your brothers, those here on earth as well as those in the great beyond, showing them the path of righteousness. It is My will that your good examples become seeds for future generations. May the revelations I have given you strengthen your spirits in My wisdom and your hearts in all that is good, removing all tares that have been growing within your beings for so long. Nevertheless, it saddens Me to tell you that you still do not feel My Word, that you sleep in the presence of these manifestations and that your deeds do not offer testimony of My teaching.
29. I have wanted you all to form a single heart, a single will, but I see that you persist in your discord.
30. I have told you that I manifest Myself in all your gathering places as the one and only God, He who loves you all the same. Nevertheless, some among this multitude continue to deny that others possess spiritual gifts and the truth. How can you believe that you honor My teaching in this way?
31. Not only with behaviour you maintain within these gathering places must you seek Me, to be pleasing to Me and to serve Me, but with all the deeds of your life. Up until now you have not abided by My law, neither in the material nor in the spiritual, and you continue to be amateurs who refuse to believe. Do you not want Christ to continue guiding you? He who said: "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life?" Do you not want love to save you, to make you strong, joyful and serene, so that, during the turbulent times of trial, it might lift you up and protect you?
32. Realize that I have given you wisdom which surpasses all human science, knowledge which dominates the forces of nature. However, you have not known how to respond to My voice, like meek sheep. You assume that, with your disobedience, the elements would bow to you like submissive servants?
33. Do you see now why it is necessary for you to listen to My teachings, to truly analyze them, feel them, and put them into practice? I have told you to watch and pray, so that the pain may not surprise you, but you have refused to do either one. When the trials flogged you, you believed that I had punished or even abandoned you. It is only then that you remember to pray, to ask Me not to leave you. O people, if only you understood that I do not abandon you, and that you are the ones who forget Me! Know that not a single second passes in which I am not giving you something, and that, conversely, you oftentimes live your entire life without giving Me anything.
34. I am giving you these lessons to let you know that I am always with you, that I hear everything, that I know everything, so that you might not reject My gifts or feel alone and sorrowful during your trials.
35. How many of you, after becoming human, behave like ungrateful children who ignore the advice of their parents. Like fools you set out on the dangerous roads of this life, and after having stumbled much and experienced immeasurable disappointment, you call out in repentance: "Oh, if only I had listened to My parents, then I would not have come to know so much pain and departed so far from the right path!"
36. Sometimes it is already too late once they recognize the error of their ways. They find themselves surprised by death, which does not allow them to return to their parent's home and fall to their knees before the ones whose authority they had rejected.
37. What great sorrow it is when these see their end approaching, unable to weep in the presence of their parents and hearing them offer words of forgiveness.
38. At times, when you think about these trials, you say: "How is it possible for God, in His perfect justice, to deny the one who has truly repented and recognized his mistake to experience this joy?" And I answer that it is not the body that must receive this grace, but the spirit, for which there will always be time to cleanse its stains and harvest the fruit of its repentance.
39. In order for you to not lose yourselves during your perilous journey upon this earth, you have been endowed with an exalted light: The conscience. Furthermore, the world has always been illuminated with the light of My teaching and My revelations, from the very first days of your earthly existence all they way to eternity.
40. I have always enlightened you, so that, when your spirits depart from this earth to return to the spiritual valley, they may dwell in elevated mansions.
41. My beloved people, instruments in the service of My manifestation during this time, spiritualize yourselves, so that, when you come to be true interpreters of My Word, you may do so with your thoughts, your lives, and your words. Understand that you will need to set living examples in order for humanity to believe in Me.
42. Who among you will be the great spirits who will lead the multitudes towards true spiritualization? Spiritualization, meaning spiritual development, must manifest itself through the mind and its feelings, only with this may humanity attain salvation.
43. Disciples, great deeds require elevated minds and pure hearts; develop your spiritual gifts and be great. Why do I ask unity of you, My people? Because I know that a war is fast approaching, a great storm brought about by the lack of brotherhood among humanity. Therefore, I want you to be vigilant, forming a single nation of peace, an army of soldiers in the service of all that is good. Should you rise up to fulfill this mission, then carry Me within your hearts, for without Me you will be unable to accomplish anything. Who am I? I am Christ. And who is Christ? He is the love of God. For this reason I tell you: Take Me with you, and you will not perish; instead you will overcome all ordeals, and you will conquer eternity.
44. Do not forget that the divine powers only descend upon the humble, they will never manifest themselves to flatter human vanities.
45. It is true that many continue staining their spirits, but do not judge them, for they do not know what they are doing. I will save these as well, despite the fact that they have forgotten or replaced Me with the false gods they have created in the world. I will take them to My kingdom, even if they have forgotten the gracious Christ who offered his life to instruct humanity in His teaching of love.
46. As far as the Father is concerned, no one is truly evil, for all beings originated from Me. I granted My children the gift of free will, but many have chosen to be rebellious, violent, and blind, and they have lost their way. However, a light will shine forth from within all of them, and My mercy will guide them along the path of their salvation.
47. Today the influence of the material world has made you selfish. But nothing material lasts forever, and neither does the world nor its influence. I am the patient Judge whose justice reigns over life and time. Do not judge those who deny Me, for I will find you even guiltier than them.
48. Did I ever raise My voice to judge My executioners? Did I not bless them with love and gentleness? If only you knew that many of those who were temporarily lost in the world because of that transgression, are now purified and dwelling in the spiritual world!
49. Behold how My Word guides you and shows you the way. I give it to all of you because I love and seek you. Do not wait for the storms to surprise you when you are still lost and asleep, because then there will be much gnashing of teeth. You do not know My rescue plan as of yet; therefore, you must simply trust and obey Me.
50. Do you see how humble My Word is, how insignificant the servants are through whom I transmit My voice, and how squalid the environment is where I manifest Myself? Do not be surprised to know that in this era this teaching will be the thing to rule and guide the destiny of all humanity.
51. My divine thoughts have been manifested through My ecstatic human spokesmen. They have translated My thoughts into human words and phrases, to create a spiritual doctrine brimming with revelations and perfect teachings.
52. This is the promised Comforter, this is the Spirit of Truth that was announced, coming to teach you everything. The preparations are about to begin; the time is coming when you will require guidance from those who are strong, wise, and just in spirit, those with noble and simple hearts.
53. The multitudes need those who know how to remain steadfast during the trials, those who are accustomed to the great battles of the world and of the spirit. They are the ones who will be able to guide humanity and lead the way, for within their hearts they will harbor no desire to control or dominate anyone. They will not allow to bear selfishness within themselves, for during the moments of their elevation they felt the mercy of the Lord, who showers them with love, so that they might share His compassion with their brethren.
54. If you do not unite, you will be incapable of answering humanity. If you do not join forces, you will be incapable of defending yourselves from their attacks. The battle will come soon, and it is necessary that I find you prepared and protected by faithful and illuminated hearts. By then you will know how to forgive those who offend you, knowing that your brothers inflict these wounds upon you by sheer ignorance.
55. When the battle starts, I want you to respond to the offenses of your brothers with forgiveness and love.
56. Take your cross as well, or do you perhaps believe that the cross of Christ is not a heavy burden? Do you believe that My tasks are small? The missions of those who follow Me will be neither small nor easy; the easy tasks are for the weak in spirit, for hearts devoid of love.
57. There is no time to waste, for the moment approaches when the strong will arise from among this multitude. They will rise to prepare the paths that will lead you to the heavenly banquet, where you will feel ever closer to My Spirit.
58. Among the ones present I see those who, joyous to experience and understand My inspiration, prepare themselves for this upcoming battle. They know that truth, spiritualization, and love are the only weapons capable of achieving victory.
59. Come to Me. Answer the loving call of your Father, so that you might distance yourselves from the dark paths of pain and ignorance, nourishing yourselves with My peace and light. May you do the same for your fellow men as well.
60. I have not only come to assign duties and responsibilities to you; I have also come to dry your tears and listen to your grievances.
61. Today, you follow your Savior, and I come to help you with your cross. But before you complete your journey in this world, you will spread the good news far and wide.
62. "Man does not live by bread alone", and this world hungers for what is spiritual. Therefore, you may offer your brothers this nourishment I have entrusted to you.
63. My doctrine is the path that teaches you to live in peace here on earth; a path that leads you to the Father once you dwell in the spiritual valley again. Where is the brotherhood I have taught men? It does not exist here on earth, because from the very beginning you have allowed the tares to grow among the wheat; lack of love and discord have become rampant among men. They have not recognized one another as brothers in God, but nevertheless they claim to recognize Me and even love Me.
64. There are lords and servants, judges and accused, executioners and victims, yet all are brothers. The commotion brought about by My Word during this time will be great indeed, for it will come as a judge to all spirits.
65. Watch and pray, disciples, so you will feel My presence, because should you be sleeping, you will suffer greatly when you awaken. Listen to My Word, so that nothing may surprise you, and when the paths are prepared and the nations of the world open their gates, you will be ready to fulfill your mission. You will be ready to offer words of life to those who sincerely yearn for them. Likewise, those who suffer and pass by your door should never find it closed.
66. It is no longer time to continue chasing the pleasures of the world. It is time for you to live with all your senses and powers fully awakened; you need to be attentive to everything that speaks to you and surrounds you. The time you have left on this earth is quite short, and you must take advantage of the time that remains to you. To those who prepare themselves, nothing will go by unnoticed, whether it be human events, signs in nature, or spiritual manifestations. He who is prepared will perceive great miracles, so he may explain, teach, and foretell events to those who can neither see, nor feel, nor understand.
67. Beloved people, realize what great joy you will experience knowing that you served as a guide, counselor, or helper to your brothers during your journey on this earth. This is your mission: be strong, righteous, and obedient to My law, so you may serve your fellow men as a beacon.
68. When will this humanity become a boundless flower, whose petals are your hearts and whose fragrance is your love for Me?
69. As you observe the state of the world during this time of trials, when human ambitions and hatred are at an all time high, you may think these words I say to you are no more than a divine dream. But I remind you that I accepted the cross you offered Me during the Second Era, and now I have returned to you in spirit exactly because I know that the seed of My love will triumph over all human imperfection. Why do you doubt My ability to save you? Do you believe that Christ has shed his blood on Calvary in vain, and that he taught you nothing? Do you believe My new manifestation will be fruitless? Truly, I say to you, God cannot make mistakes, nor can He fail in His mission of love.
70. How truly enormous human perversity is in your eyes, and how dreadful appears to you the power of evil wielded by men. And yet despite this I say to you that this wickedness is so very weak when compared to the power of My justice, My divinity, Master of destiny, life, death, and of all creation.
71. Men have transformed this blessed and bountiful earth into a living hell, for they have used all the life-giving forces and elements I surrounded them with to cause death and destruction. In spite of that, I can tell you that whoever repents and, understanding the error of his ways, dedicates himself to making amends for his mistakes, will soon arrive at the spiritual gates of the true paradise. There the angel of the Lord will return his sword to its sheath and allow the newcomer to enter the eternal kingdom of peace, where the love of the Father will bestow upon him the reward that was promised to all men of good will.
My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-54||←||Teaching||→|