|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 7||Teaching-181||←||Teaching||→|
The Book of the true Life 7
The Lord says:
1. My people: Come to the light, close your physical eyes for a few moments and open your spiritual eyes to perceive the splendor of my presence as I come before you. I come to offer you enlightenment, wisdom, and love. That enlightenment will eliminate human ignorance, fanaticism, and evil.
2. I give you my teaching on this day that you dedicate to physical rest and to spiritual worship. It is the seventh day, a day of rest after having worked all week and a day to harvest the fruit of your work. Also, on this day you regain your strength to continue your journey.
3. Let this day represent the seventh phase of your spiritual evolution, in which the last seal will be opened and you may rest after your long journey .
4. Many believe that my light descends only in these places where I manifest myself, but my spiritual presence is with everyone. That is why I have named this light the universal ray. At this same moment that you are receiving spiritual enlightenment through this teaching, all beings throughout the universe receive that same enlightenment in different ways. Yes, my people, I am Omnipotent and Omnipresent, and thus I manifest myself in different spiritual forms. In the Second Era you perceived me in human form, because I came seeking your heart. Today I come spiritually, because it is your spirit that I have come to illuminate.
5. You call me the Savior of mankind, because I have come to rescue man from the path of evil.
6. Do not denounce the ordeals that you are experiencing, nor say that they are punishment or vengeance from God, because that is not true. I say to you that those ordeals are necessary for your salvation.
7. The truth is that those ordeals are really justice, restitution, or lessons of life. Wrath and vengeance are human passions, characteristic of beings who have not achieved a state of serenity, harmony, and perfection. The love that I feel for mankind, not vengeance, governs all of my deeds. It is wrong for you to refer to my love as punishment or vengeance, because that is not the truth.
8. Be aware that you have voluntarily chosen to ignore me when I have summoned you with love. Rather than listening to the voice of your conscience you have chosen to fall into the abyss and follow the wrong paths. Thus the wrong choices you have made in life causes your suffering which can serve to awaken you and help you return to the true, virtuous path.
9. It is necessary for one who is in darkness to suffer, and for one who is enlightened to experience peace, so that one may freely choose the spiritual state that he desires.
10. I observe that sometimes you are unable to cope with an ordeal. Instead of learning what you need to learn from that ordeal, you weep, despair, or simply await death as an end to your suffering. At that moment I gently summon you and give you strength. I offer you comfort and hope, so that you will triumph over your weaknesses, lack of faith, and ordeals. In that triumph you attain peace, enlightenment, and spiritual happiness which is true happiness.
11. My people, I have come to remove the darkness in which you live and to offer you spiritual enlightenment. My word will perform the miracle of melting the ice surrounding your heart, enabling you to become sensitive to things that are virtuous and spiritual. My word will open the prison doors which had imprisoned your spirit. However, it is your responsibility to perform the miracle of attaining peace and spiritual elevation through your deeds of love.
12. Previously, you traveled through roads where you experienced great bitterness, and shed much blood and tears along the way. However, those roads will remain in the past!
13. It is my desire to save you, taking you to a world that is full of light, beauty, and love. In that world you will strive for spiritual elevation, virtuous feelings, and spiritual perfection. Do you not perceive how much I truly love you? If you do not, then truly you are blind.
14. Some believe that they are able to comprehend me with their mind. Others, who are more materialistic and less evolved spiritually, would prefer to see me in human form in order to believe in me. They fail to realize that each being possesses a superior sense through which one can comprehend me, feel my presence, and perceive me. However, that sense can only manifest itself through faith and spirituality.
15. Those disciples who truly seek spiritual elevation bring much joy to my Spirit! Although they are unintelligent in things that pertain to the world, they know how to feel my presence in their hearts. Also, they know how to interpret and to understand my inspirations, and are willing to accept my will.
16. If you behave in that manner, you will feel my presence and enjoy my blessings, because all beings throughout the universe are my children. Behold, that after having prepared the paths with my doctrine, I direct my gaze to this small number of disciples whom I have presently summoned to follow my footsteps.
17. These teachings that I bring you are the spiritual bread that will nourish you in the Third Era All of my children are seeking this nourishment in their different religions. Some seek it materially and others seek it spiritually. I welcome all of my children with love and offer my grace to everyone.
18. told my disciples at the Last Supper: Eat this bread, for it represents my body. Drink this wine, for it represents my blood, and after my departure you will remember this lesson.
19. Today I say to you: Take this word of eternal life and guard its essence. After 1950 when this word is no longer heard, remember it and nourish yourself with it. In the Second Era my disciples guided their lives according to my teaching, and spread it with humility. You should imitate their example. Take this spiritual bread to those who are hungry, for it is written that my word will not be lost and that all humanity will get to hear it.
20. Listen to my word and in its essence you will discover the bread of grace. Seek the love of the Divine Father, and do not worry about your material needs for they will be taken care of.
21. During this era I have brought you these teachings, although I have given you many teachings throughout the eras. Soon I will ask you to tell me what you have accomplished with what I have given you. Who will be able to say that he has fulfilled his mission and is free of all sin?
22. Practicing charity is the most important mission in your destiny. Practice it with your deeds, words, and even with your thoughts, because a loving thought will offer comfort to your brethren.
23. I want you to learn to forgive. I invite you to carry my cross of love and follow me. I listen to and I welcome the one who tells me wholeheartedly: Lord, I want to follow your steps.
24. At the same time, I ask you: Who will betray me during this Third Era? Analyze yourself, and you will respond to me when the time comes.
25. The one who does not fulfill my law, who does not acknowledge me, and who disrespects or stains my work in one form or another is the one who will betray me during this era. With his deeds, he will be yelling, "Crucify him", because due to his deeds humanity will ask itself: Are these the disciples of the Lord? Are these the ones who listened to his word?
26. Love all human beings, and do not publicize your deeds of charity. Thus, you will truly become my apostles in this Third Era.
27. Today, I present myself before man, and I say to him: What do you accuse me of? I have spoken the truth. I guide man to be virtuous, and I have come to fulfill the promise that I made to return to you. I have not come to contradict what I said in the Second Era, for I am the Truth. I am still carrying a heavy cross on my shoulders, but mankind continues to inflict pain on my body.
28. Remember that in the Second Era the Son of God approached man and he was unable to comprehend Him. However, man is able to comprehend me today.
29. I am crucified each time one of my children suffers because I am in all of my children. Why do you not feel me?
30. Once again I am going to be sacrificed. Who will crucify me during this era? Who will tell me to continue my journey and not detain myself?
31. My gaze, although gentle, penetrates deeply into your being. If I shed a tear, it will fall into your spirit, not to the ground. I will always be with you. The world still needs me.
32. The time will come when all beings will treat one another as brethren, once men begin to practice the will of God.
33. Presently, you cannot go where I am going and from where I have come. However, the day will come when you will arrive before me and you will recognize me through this word. At that moment you will perceive the One who conquered death and gave you eternal life with his sacrifice. I am the resurrection and the life. I am the Comforter who seeks every spirit that suffers to give it peace.
34. This enlightenment that I now bring you will help future generations to achieve peace and goodness.
35. Truly I tell you, that I suffer through each being who suffers and that,I feel man's hunger and thirst for love. Thus,T am still suffering, and I am still nailed to the cross. But I say to you: Disciples, be strong, because the hypocrites, pharisees, and gentiles will approach you asking you if you know me and love me. You will experience fear when you hear those questions. If you are Weak, you will respond as did my apostle in the Second Era: "I never knew that man from Galilee."
36. Do not forget that your reward is not in this world. Do not be alarmed if others hurt you because you are with me. Practice love and forgiveness with others, and be my disciple.
37. Do not make material symbols of the cross, because you already carry me crucified in your heart.
38. Those who celebrate my divine passion through improper and pagan festivities will feel me in their conscience. Thus, they will repent and weep. I will accept their repentance, because it is never too late for anyone to open his eyes to the truth.
39. Cleanse your sins, and love one another, so that you may remove the body of Jesus from the cross and let your heart serve as his shroud.
40. I have fulfilled my promise: The temple was destroyed and I rebuilt it in three days. The spiritual temple where the Lord dwells has now been constructed. "
41. I came across a compassionate woman and upon seeing her cry, I asked: Why are you crying? And, as in the Second Era, she responded: I cry because the Divine Master has disappeared. I went to look for his body and it was not there. Then I said to her: Look at me and behold that the Divine Master is near you. ;
42. I told her: Go and tell your brethren to unite, otherwise they will be surprised when the Divine Master arrives. Also tell them that the one, who is able to feel my presence with his faith, shall receive eternal life.
43. Beloved disciples, you are perceiving me with your faith, because you are able to feel me in the essence of this word. Today, I find that some are like Thomas, who placed his fingers on my wounds in order to believe. However, today, you will be unable to touch my body because I lack a material form. Man will be unable to touch me during this period.
44. Today, I have come in Spirit. The time will come when you will embrace my doctrine with your heart and spirit. 1, who triumphed over death,temptation, and the flesh, penetrated into the dark abyss to give enlightenment to those spirits who previously dwelt on earth. Those spirits were prisoners tied with chains of remorse and confusion. I freed those spirits and made them perceive the light of my glory. Although I dwell in the light, I will descend to the abyss, where spirits are purified, because I am the resurrection for all beings.
45. Faithfully believe in these manifestations, and remember them with respect, so that you may share these teachings with your brethren.
46. Truly I tell you that this generation will not pass without this doctrine becoming known by others.
47. You will be rejected and censored, but I say to you, do not be afraid of being ridiculed or of physical death. No one will be able to kill you, for I am with you. Once the struggle comes to an end, the world will experience the spiritual joy of being able to communicate spiritually with the Father. Nations will attain peace, because they will believe in these teachings and begin to practice the divine teachings of love. Be my faithful disciple, and behold that I have given you the time and the opportunity to become familiar with this world. What could you possibly want from this world?
48. You may be weak physically, but you are strong spiritually. You understand the meaning of human life and are now trying to understand the meaning of spiritual life. Who among you is unaware of the spiritual gifts that I have given you? Have faith in me so that you may penetrate into the spiritual valley and not stumble even when you are struggling against yourself.
49. I resurrected you because you were dead. I have opened the doors to the Kingdom of Heaven, and I have adorned your spirit with the light of my word. Do not lose this grace. Be aware that you are penetrating into the true life.
50. Love and forgive those who offend you. Remember that it is me whom they have offended, not you, because I dwell in each one of my children. If I forgive everyone, why are you unable to do the same? You are unable to forgive because the material body is selfish and vain! But what is the destiny of your material body? It is destined to reunite with the elements from where it was formed, whereas your spirit, having eternal life, will need to respond to each deed that it performed through its material body. The Divine Father awaits each spirit to reunite with it and to embrace it with love.
51. Who, at that moment, will not want to be worthy of that reward?
52. Disciples: I want you to presently feel the joy that was felt by those who witnessed my ascension to heaven in the Second Era. My ascension, perceived by my disciples, fulfilled the promise that I made to them one day prior to my crucifixion. I informed them about spiritual life and what the death of the material body signified. However, they were unable to comprehend what I had told them and thus I informed them that I would come again in spirit to confirm what I had said. When I was in spirit, among the disciples, one of them placed his fingers on my fresh wounds, and I told them: "I will always be with you, and I will return as the Holy Spirit to illuminate mankind." When they attempted to lean their heads on the chest of the Divine Master, the silhouette of Jesus disappeared. I had already given them enough evidence of my truth. I promised to return to mankind upon a cloud. Those disciples have witnessed the fulfillment of my word from their spiritual mansion. Those of you present have witnessed the fulfillment of that promise on earth. Thus, I have resurrected in this era.
53. I leave you my peace. Guard my teaching and let it be your spiritual guide so that you will not become lost in the darkness. You will arise after 1950, guided by my divine inspiration, to share the good news with others, as did my apostles in the Second Era. You will perceive my doctrine flourish, pure and free of rituals, traditions, and vanities. I do not seek material temples constructed by man. Rather, I seek the heart of my children which is the true sanctuary where I will dwell.
54. What have you brought me on this day? Why are you weeping? Have I not offered you my peace, love, and tenderness? You remain silent in response to these questions. I have given you many divine gifts, but you have failed to take advantage of them. That is why there is pain in your heart. What prevents you from fulfilling your mission? Earth is a place of suffering, and as your spirit becomes more purified, it will experience greater freedom. Your past debts will no longer oppress your spirit and you will be able to elevate yourself spiritually. Do not fear poverty. If the world takes away your material goods and requests what you have, give those things away because you will not have lost anything. Instead, you should be afraid when someone wants to take away your peace and your faith, because those are priceless gifts that you will need to share with others. I will offer you, and those whom I have entrusted to your care, salvation with those gifts.
55. Mary, your gentle and unselfish mother, and Elijah continually pray for this multitude of people. Mary, the divine tenderness, and Elijah, the shepherd, continually watch over you as do your spiritual guardians. I, the Divine Father, feel your suffering, and my charity is with you. My people, save yourselves and humanity. I have shown you the path that you need to follow. If you want to attain peace, set aside your vanity, and practice deeds of love, charity, and forgiveness with your brethren. Presently, you do not love one another spiritually. However, the time will come when you will perceive the presence of God in each individual. Suffering will disappear on earth when you develop true love for your brethren.
56. Be aware that every being is my child. The price for your rescue was my blood and sacrifice, because I greatly love you. It is important for you to realize that I have come to take your spirit to the "promised land". I will continue to give you my teachings until the year 1950. After that year, once you prepare yourself, other nations will become familiar with the good news through you and my other messengers. My word will be analyzed and studied, and men will eventually comprehend it. The spiritual gifts of mankind will begin to manifest themselves near the year 2000, offering testimony of my word.
57. Prepare yourself, and you will soon become familiar with your spiritual gifts. Each being was endowed with these gifts from the moment that I created him, therefore, each being can become a worker in my fields.
58. The fields are prepared and they are awaiting the divine seed. Do not waste time. Begin to fulfill your mission now. Your prayers and practice of my law will bring peace to your spirit.
59. Only a brief time has elapsed between now and the time when you witnessed the Son of God crucified.
60. I come to inform you that the time that has elapsed has been beneficial for humanity. I have come to offer testimony of my love. I am with you. Because this is the era of light and the Holy Spirit, I will manifest myself to every spirit, every heart, and every human being.
61. Follow and practice my teachings with enthusiasm and joy. You should not feel that it is a sacrifice to do so because it would indicate that your spirit is not prepared.
62. If you want to follow the path of Jesus, you will have to suffer. However, even if you suffer you will experience joy knowing that you are suffering to help your brethren. Today, your sacrifice will be of love, not blood, because the times have changed and humanity has evolved.
63. Your spirit is dragging a heavy chain, with each link representing a past life. I have offered your spirit the opportunity to perfect itself through reincarnation. However, you have failed to take full advantage of that opportunity. But if you guide your life according to my teachings, and if you follow my law, you will no longer need to come to earth to suffer.
64. If you let time pass without studying my word, I will surprise you when you least expect it. Study my word, and prepare yourself, so that you will fulfill the mission that I have assigned to you.65. Humanity has different beliefs about God and does not truly comprehend him. I do not want that to continue. You should realize that everyone was created by the same God.
66. I will continue to signal the only path that will guide you to God. It is a narrow and rough path with traces of blood. However, at the end of that path you will discover delicious fruits and beautiful smelling flowers.
67. Some yearn for the time when they previously experienced happiness and peace. But I say to you, do not sigh. I will once again bring you peace and happiness that will last forever.
68. When I tell you to request things from me, you only ask for material things. Truly, you ask for so little! You should request those things that will benefit your spirit! Do not attempt to store material wealth because on earth there are those who steal. Instead, store your wealth in the kingdom of the Father, because it will be secure and will bring peace and happiness to your spirit.
69. The earthly treasures of material wealth, power, and titles lack true greatness. The only true treasures are the good deeds of the spirit.
70. I have not come to reject the knowledge and scientific progress that has been achieved by mankind. On the contrary, I have come to illuminate man's abilities so that his deeds will have a noble and elevated purpose. Only in that manner will man achieve true greatness.
71. In the Second Era I demonstrated to the world what one could accomplish through faith. I resurrected the dead, gave sight to the blind, healed those with leprosy, and made the paralytic walk.
72. I bless human science which has healed and saved those who were near death.
73. Today I have come to reveal my wisdom, a wisdom that is beyond all science. I say to you: The world will get to know the Holy Comforter who came during this era. Although you are aware that I am presently manifesting myself through human spokesmen, the rest of the world is still awaiting my arrival, whereas, I will soon cease to manifest myself in this manner.
74. During the Second Era I revealed that I would come once again among mankind and that my spiritual army would descend with me. However, humanity has not understood nor correctly interpreted the meaning of my prophecy. That is why each religion awaits for me to arrive amidst its church and people expect to perceive me with their physical eyes. Those who await me in that manner are the same ones who in the past said that Jesus was not the true Messiah.
75. My people, as long as you have faith, you will perceive your path illuminated.
76. I have come during this period to build my temple in your heart. I will rebuild that temple which you had destroyed in three days.
77. Those witnessing this manifestation have prepared themselves to receive my teachings. You have always experienced peace when you listen to my word. Who, that has sought me in a loving manner, has not been able to communicate with me? If you have attained that charity from God, why do you not teach your brethren to do the same thing? If by practicing deeds of love you have discovered true life and happiness, then continue to practice those deeds. If you achieve a state of well-being by fulfilling your responsibilities, then continue to work hard.
78. I want you to become worthy of me. I want to observe peace in your home, and I want you to practice deeds of charity and kindness with your brethren. Thus, you will feel close to God and to your brothers. Parable:
79. A humble Master was teaching his pupils. Among the students were those who had great faith and who were anxious to arise to fulfill their mission; After the Master had taught them for a brief time, they asked him: You who are wise and teach us about pure love and freedom of the spirit, tell us, when will we depart to teach others what we have learned? The Master responded in the following manner: Oh little ones, do you now want to give my teaching to others? Do you truly understand my teaching? Are you not afraid of the dangers along the path or of those who doubt what you tell them? Do you feel that you are now strong? But the pupils were persistent, and they responded: Master, you have given us the antidote and we feel strong and want to practice your teaching. The Master, who was tender and kind, blessed his disciples, gave them power and allowed them to depart. The pupils journeyed through different paths sharing the great teaching with others. Many sought the disciples and after listening to their doctrine they were converted and became followers of the disciples. The disciples then told their followers: You will need to present yourselves before the Master, who taught us, to receive the final teaching. The Master is going to depart and wants to leave you his wisdom. Do you want to follow us?
80. They arrived in a caravan before the Master and were surprised to find that He was the Master of masters, the infinite God, and the Maker of all creation. They knelt, repented for their sins, and communicated spiritually with Him. Their hearts were filled with peace.
81. My disciples, I now say to you: The moment will come when you will perceive me in all of my splendor. At that time, earth and its inhabitants will have become purified, and the grace and virtue of the spirit will have been restored. Suffering will have disappeared, and there will only be joy. It will be an infinite day, a day that will never end. Do you not wish to perceive those miracles? Do you not want your children to communicate with my Spirit, to be free of sin, and to form a world of peace?
82. I have given you spiritual gifts to practice my teaching. Always practice deeds of love, charity, and kindness. If you are determined, you will triumph over the world and over those things which seem impossible. The world does not yet believe that I have come during this period, but it will learn to love me and thus will be saved.
83. My people: You will rejoice perceiving that my manifestations are becoming more spiritual every day. Come to me with love, rather than with fear.
84. Be strong, because the ordeals are approaching and you will have to confront them with serenity. My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 7||Teaching-181||←||Teaching||→|