|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-34||←||Teaching||→|
Video in DE-EN-IT-ES-FR
The Book of True Life
The Master teaches:
I must warn you, that whoever rejects this Word, rejects Me
Divine Revelations - Mexico
1866 - 1950
The Lord says:
1. Beloved people, do not wait for better times to reveal this message to humanity, for there will come no other time more suitable than this one.
2. Open your eyes to reality and dream no longer of the vanities of the world. Understand that it is your mission to make My teaching known on all the pathways of the earth.
3. Here among these multitudes I discover the future emissaries, the new apostles, the labourers who are to be tireless in the fulfillment of their task.
4. Some will go to the East, others I will send to the West, and the diversity of languages will not be an obstacle to the spread of My word.
5. The sword of light, love and justice present in My teaching will pave ways, destroy walls of ignorance and erase boundaries. Everything will be prepared for the unification of all nations.
6. At the beginning of the struggle, some will gladly accept the Trinitarian-Marian spiritual doctrine. Others, however, will reject it and persecute you, seeing in it a threat to their earthly power and their erroneous interpretations. But truly, I say to you, it will be as if they wanted to prevent the sun from giving its light with the palm of their hand.
7. I must warn you that he who rejects this word will have rejected Me, and he who will accept it will have accepted Me. For in its spiritual meaning I have revealed Myself to the people of this time, My Spirit is present in it. That is why I say to you: Whoever receives My word will recognize My voice, will open the doors of his heart to Me, and have Me within him.
8. My justice has offered you a wonderful opportunity to make amends and pay off your debt. Do not let a single day of your life that I have entrusted to you go to waste.
9. You are the prodigal son, who returned repentant to his Father's house, and I have received you with love, to have you regain your spiritual heritage.
10. Among those who come before me, weeping, I know the ones who are truly repentant, those who weep over their faults with tears of sincere remorse, and who ask me for an opportunity to make restitution. They weep not for themselves, but for having offended the Father. On the other hand, there are those who apparently feel sorrow for having offended me, who cry, make promises, and even swear not to sin again. However, at the same time that they make promises, they are asking for new earthly goods. Those are the ones who will readily depart from the Father's house.
11. If they succeed in receiving from me what they seek, they will proceed to waste it. If they do not succeed in getting what they want, they will speak disrespectfully about me. They believe that on this humble path, there are only thorns, not knowing that the one they have chosen is the most uncertain, the roughest, and the most hazardous. They believe that by giving themselves completely to the pleasures of the world, they can increase their wealth, and thus diminish their necessities, not understanding that by rejecting the gentle weight of a spiritual cross, they have lifted a great material burden upon their shoulders; a burden under whose weight they will find themselves oppressed.
12. How few are those who aspire to live in the paradise of peace, light, and harmony, lovingly obeying the divine laws.
13. Humanity has travelled a long way, and it still prefers to eat the forbidden fruits, which only accumulate sorrow and disappointment in mankind’s life on earth. The forbidden fruits are those which, while being good, because they have been created by God, can become harmful to man, if he has not properly prepared himself, or if he consumes them excessively.
14. Man and woman take the fruit of life without preparation, unaware of their responsibility before the Creator when they bring new beings to incarnate on earth.
15. The scientist cuts the fruit from the tree of science with disrespect, not listening beforehand to the voice of his conscience, through which my law speaks to him, to tell him that all the fruits of the tree of wisdom are good, and therefore, whoever takes them should do so only for the welfare of his fellow men.
16. These two examples I have given show you why humanity knows neither the love nor the peace of that inner paradise, which man, through his obedience to the law, should eternally carry in his heart.
17. I have come to teach the sinners, the disobedient, the ungrateful, and the arrogant, to help you find that spiritual paradise, to have you understand that you are gifted with a spirit, that you have a conscience, that you can reason and perfectly evaluate that which is good and that which is bad, and to show you the path that will lead you to the paradise of peace, wisdom, infinite love, immortality, glory, and eternity.
18. I speak to you who have sinned, because the righteous already live in the spiritual paradise. The remaining beings, who lack a spirit and therefore do not possess a conscience, delight in their own paradise, which is nature, where they live in perfect obedience and harmony with all of creation.
19. I have come today to illuminate the path along which you should evolve, and find me at the end of it. I do not come to force you, however, I do want to give you a fair warning, that if you are deaf to this call, it will not be long before you come by your own free will, seeking the path of salvation. Then you will flee from the horrors of your inhumanity, your arrogance, and your pride.
20. I do not come in a harsh manner. It is you who give your faults the deserved punishment.
21. O My people, I leave the essence of my word in your hearts, so that you may nourish yourselves spiritually. For your hearts are like flowers, and their fragrance is the essence of the love I have placed therein. Do not allow this flower to wither, for it would soon lose its aroma. The flowers of your gardens are delicate, but your heart is more delicate, and even more so its divine essence.
22. After 1950 you will no longer receive my word through these individuals whom you have called spokesmen or interpreters. Some will depart from this earth for the spiritual valley. Others will remain to receive the first inspirations, which will be the beginning of the communication of spirit to Spirit.
23. When that communication begins to develop among you, you will truly begin to analyze and understand the teaching you are now receiving. At the same time, you will know how to separate my essence from all the imperfections the spokesman may have mixed in with my word.
24. Now I ask you: Are you content to be the poor of the earth, but rich in spirit? Or do you prefer the pleasures of the world to the knowledge of eternal life? I bless you, for in your hearts you are telling me: "Lord, nothing is comparable to the glory of listening to your word."
25. I am giving you a new message in this era: The Third Testament. Many have been the witnesses to this manifestation. But truly, I say to you, that you will not be the ones who will come to understand the full meaning of what I have revealed to you, nor will you appreciate the significance this message contains.
26. Often I have given you a teaching, and you have interpreted it erroneously, because you are materialized, and while I spoke to you of spiritual insights, you have given them a material meaning. Other, more spiritually evolved generations will come, and when they study the teachings that these revelations contain, they will tremble with spiritual emotion. At other times, they will delight in the gentle peace of My word, and on other occasions they will be amazed at what they find in My teachings of love. Then they will say: "How is it possible that the witnesses of this Word present at the time were not aware of its meaning, its greatness and its light?" It will not be the first time that this has happened: Even in the Second Era, when I spoke to the hearts of men, they did not understand Me, because they lived and thought only for the world and their material bodies.
27. In the Second Era, as I spoke My last words from atop the cross while my physical body was in a state of agony, among my last phrases there was one which was not understood during those moments, or even later on: 'My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?'
28. Because of those words, many became confused or doubtful, thinking that it was a moment of weakness, and that I had faltered. But they had not taken into account that it was not actually the last phrase, for after that one I still uttered others, which revealed strength and enlightenment: 'Father, into your hands I commend my Spirit', and: 'It is done'
29. Now that I have returned to shed light on your confusion, and to clarify the things you have called mysteries, I say to you: When I was on the cross, the agony was long and bloody. The body of Jesus, infinitely more sensitive than that of men, suffered a prolonged agony, and death would not come. Jesus had already fulfilled his mission in the world. He had already said the last word and taught the last lesson. Then, that tortured body, that torn flesh, upon feeling the absence of the Spirit, painfully asked the Lord: 'Father, Father, why have you forsaken me?' That was the sweet and sorrowful plaintive cry of the wounded lamb to its Shepherd. It was proof that Christ, the Word, truly became man in Jesus, and that his suffering was real.
30. How can you attribute those words to Christ, when he is eternally united with the Father? Now you know that it was a painful moaning from the body of Jesus, wounded and tortured by the blindness of men. But when the caress of the Lord rested upon that tortured flesh, Jesus went on to speak, and his words were: 'Father, into your hands I commend my Spirit' - 'It is done'
31. When will you speak to me in that manner, humanity? When will you utter that sweet plaintive cry, which is not a criticism, nor doubt, nor a lack of faith, but rather proof of the love for the Father, with which you let Him know that you want to feel close to Him in the last hour? Meditate on each of my phrases, for I am the truth that was promised to you.
32. Now that I am teaching you, I am using ordinary and illiterate individuals, for scientists and wise men have denied me. I have also sought out sinners, to convert them and send them out to give testimony of my truth. These children of Mine, through whom I make Myself known, must prove themselves worthy of this grace, by awakening to the light of the teaching they will preach, so that they may attain full knowledge of their task and understand that only if they set an example and show good works will they be believed by their fellow men.
33. This time of teaching will be beneficial for the preparation of the multitudes.
34. My doctrine is the pure and crystalline water of the river of life; with it, you will purify yourselves and achieve the transformation that will make you worthy of calling yourselves disciples of the Holy Spirit. Let my word prepare your hearts, and truly, I say to you, that the good seed will sprout from them. Educate your spirits and elevate your understanding by listening to Me, then your deeds, words, and thoughts will radiate my truth.
35. Truly, you are not the only ones that will give testimony of me, for all of creation is living proof of my truth. But in this work, you have a mission to fulfill and a debt to repay to yourselves, for truly, I say to you, that you owe nothing to me, but rather to yourselves.
36. If you do not give testimony of your Lord, I will give it instead, but you will weep bitterly for not having been close to the Master in the hour of battle.
37. Do you want to know how to have your testimony accepted as truth? Be sincere with yourselves, never say you have something that you do not actually possess, do not attempt to reveal something that you have not received. Teach only what you know, bear witness only to what you have witnessed, and if you are asked something you cannot answer, be silent, and never lie. I tell you once more that your 'yes' should always be 'yes', and your 'no' always 'no', then you will be true to the truth. Neither should you swear, for he who speaks the truth has no need for oaths to obtain faith, since he brings enlightenment with his works. Let the one who has been untruthful swear, for he will need to resort to the name of God to support his words once the moment arrives for others to believe what he has said. Do not swear by God, or by Mary, or by your parents, or by your life. Again, I say to you, that your deeds shall be the ones to give testimony of your words; with that, both will give testimony of me.
38. If you speak the truth and are believed, blessed are those who believe you. If you are rejected, hurt or ridiculed for speaking the truth, leave the matter to Me, for the matter of truth is Mine; Then I will defend you. Neither seek to cover the truth with the veil of falsehood, for then your judgement will surely be great. Do you know nothing of that great temple in Jerusalem, which men entered for many centuries, in search of power and wisdom? It was great for as long as its bosom was like a haven of peace for the spirits. But when hypocrisy, lies and covetousness intruded, its curtain was torn, and later on not a single stone remained atop the other.
39. I tell you again to begin to be honest with yourselves, to not try to deceive yourselves, that is, to begin to love the truth. The time is approaching when the great heads of the world shall fall, when the nations shall feel My divine justice. How much wailing there will then be among men! A world of falsities, of errors and injustices will disappear, so that, in its place, the Kingdom of God will be established, which is justice and light. It will be the end for many human works, but it will be the beginning for the time of spiritualization.
40. It is the world of wickedness that will disappear; the world that you have created, where the strong oppress the weak, from which even the innocence of the children has disappeared, where parents do not understand their children, and children do not understand their parents. This world, in which the most sacred principles and institutions have been profaned by men, and in which people kill one another instead of loving each other as brothers.
41. In order for this new Babel to disappear, its wickedness must be uprooted like weeds. The pain will be great; but in this cup of bitterness the impure will be purified, and the blind will open their eyes. Death will put a stop to the earthly course of many people; not to destroy them, but to bring them into the true life.
42. Nothing will remain of the evil works of humanity. But upon the ruins of your past I will raise up a new world, a great kingdom, in which all of humanity will be like an extended family, living in peace, loving, feeling and thinking in My law of love.
43. New generations will populate the earth and reap, both spiritually and materially, the fruits of experience and development left by their predecessors; for they will select all the good fruits from the past.
44. A truly spiritual worship will arise, replacing the imperfect manner of worship that has been practiced in the past. And a new science will arise as well; a science in the service of brotherhood, wellbeing, and peace among humanity.
45. The division among men will disappear, as well as the conflicts that have separated them and created dialects and languages for each nation. When harmony begins to shine in the world, everyone will feel the need to be understood in one single language. Truly, I say to you, that brotherly love will facilitate this work, for it will be based on my mandate that says to you: 'Love one another.'
46. How can it be right for humans not to understand each other amongst themselves, when even animals of the same species, though from different regions, can understand each other?
47. Become united with love inspired by your Father, and He, who is the Alpha and the Omega of all creation, will inspire in you the universal language.
48. Rejoice, rejoice in my word. It transcends all the different languages that exist on earth, and it is beyond your beginning and your end. If you have marvelled at the extensive and inexhaustible form with which I have spoken to you through the lips of my spokesmen, know that it was only a spark of My Divine Light that I sent across these minds.
49. You ask me: "Lord, if you have chosen us to be witnesses of this manifestation, why is it that you have not spared us from the sufferings and ordeals of the earth?" To which I reply: It is necessary for you to experience the same suffering that your brothers are enduring, although to a lesser degree, in order for you to understand their afflictions.
50. If I have told you that, in this time, everything that the arrogance and wickedness of men has created will be destroyed, do you not believe that there is something in you to destroy as well? Something to prune or atone for?
51. You are blessed indeed, but, at the same time, you suffer at the hands of the trials. But if pain keeps you alert, you must consider that it is only one drop of the bitterness that other nations drink. Upon feeling pain, your heart feels moved to pray, and through prayer, you intuitively recognize one of the missions that this multitude has brought to earth.
52. Pray, my children, with thoughts of light, of peace, and of brotherhood; those prayers will not be lost in space; rather, their power will keep them vibrating in the spiritual and lead them to the hearts of those for whom you have prayed. You must not take my word for granted, approach with the same humility and fervour as in the first days, so that your prayer may be felt by your brothers. For a day will come when you will feel deeply shaken, and this will be the day on which I will speak to you for the last time in this form.
53. O multitudes, why do you believe have I called you in this time? Could it be to simply heal your pain, or to let you recover the peace you have lost? No, my people, if I raised you up to the true life, if I kindled faith in your hearts, if I restored the smiles to your faces and the strength to your bodies, it was because I wanted to prepare you in this way, so that you could rise to the battle. But I see that many only think of themselves and attend My lessons only to seek peace of mind, without wanting to know the least of the task that awaits them. Others depart as soon as they have received what they desired, without taking any interest in studying and understanding the meaning of My teaching.
54. You have all been called to take part in this work, and for that reason I have given these teachings to this multitude, so that it might retain at least one of my phrases in its heart.
55. My teaching tells you that if you were to not spread these teachings among humanity, the rocks would speak to give testimony of my truth and of the time in which you live. But do not wait for the rocks to be the ones to speak, for they will do so by making the earth tremble, churning the seas or erupting in torrents from the craters of volcanoes.
56. It will be better to prepare in time, so that, when this world finds itself destroyed by plagues, strange illnesses, and all types of suffering, you who are scattered throughout the earth might take my tender and comforting word to the hearts of men, coming as a soft breeze to those who have endured great suffering.
57. Refrain from being inactive and inattentive and take advantage of the precious time that you enjoy today, for you do not know whether you will have peace in the times to come to study and immerse yourselves in My word.
58. Pray like good disciples and fill your heart with noble purposes. Do not forget that I make no distinction between races, classes or religions among you, so that, wherever you go, you may feel as if you are in your own country, and see everyone you meet, no matter what race he may be, for what he really is: your brother.
59. I brought you this word and had you hear it in your language, but I give you the mission of translating it into other languages later on, so that it might be known by all.
60. In this manner, you will begin to build the true tower of Israel, the one which will spiritually unite all nations into one, the one which will unite all men in that divine, unchangeable, and eternal law, which you came to know through the lips of Jesus, when he told you: 'Love one another.'
61. Analyze my word until you are certain of its purity and truth. In that way alone will you be able to remain strong and firm when confronting materialistic ideas that threaten the spirit. For materialism is death; it is darkness; it is a burden and a poison to the spirit. Never exchange the light and the freedom of your spirit for earthly bread or squalid material possessions!
62. Truly, I say to you, that whoever trusts in my law and perseveres in faith until the end, will never lack material nourishment, and during the moments of communication with my Spirit, he will always receive the bread of eternal life, through my infinite mercy.
My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-34||←||Teaching||→|