|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-33||←||Teaching||→|
Video in DE-EN-IT-ES-FR
The Book of True Life
The Master teaches:
Fear not the Ridicule of Denominations & Heal the Sick
Divine Revelations - Mexico
1866 - 1950
The Lord says:
1. Once again the Master opens the book of his teaching, to explain to you his doctrine of love, syllable by syllable. If you wish to listen to me, the Father, I say to you: Behold the table, prepared so that you might sit to relish the banquet I have reserved for you, with so much love.
2. I come in spirit to manifest myself among my disciples. You call this the time of light, for every spirit and all material things have felt my spiritual presence.
3. I am the light and the way. Not all of you are aware of the purpose of my manifestation among you. Instead of rejoicing in my divine teaching and in my revelations, you believe that I have only come to remedy your needs and material afflictions, and thus you limit yourselves to asking for bread, work, money, or health. You remain deaf to my inspirations, not understanding that I grant you every material benefit as an added blessing.
4. Some of you come with your hearts filled with gratitude and joy for having received some benefit you requested for your earthly life, and I bless it. But truly, I say to you, that the spiritual gifts which exist within your being are even greater. Through my teaching you are learning to develop and to use those gifts, although you still have not thanked me for it.
5. Open your hearts, so that you might feel within them all that I am granting you. This is why I have told you many times that, even though I am within you, you still have not felt me.
6. Must I once again, as I did in the Second Era, perform the deeds which you called miracles, in order to be believed? Must I give sight to the blind, movement to the lame, and life to Lazarus, in order to awaken your faith? Truly, I say to you, that in this time many blind ones have seen the light, many lame ones have walked, and many dead ones have been raised to a life of grace.
7. Two roads appear again before you, the same ones that you have known since the beginning of your pilgrimage. One is wide and full of flowers, the other is narrow and sown with thorns. You wish to journey along the narrow one, which is the one of virtue, without abandoning the other, and that is not possible.
8. Truly, I say to you, that you do not know my path, and in spite of its numerous trials, it is where peace lies, unlike the wide road, granting pleasures that leave only pain and disgust in your hearts.
9. I want your spirits to live eternally in my peace. That is why I manifest myself before them, in order to teach them in this form. Do not forget that in this time, you have once again made a pact with your Father, before the ark of the new covenant.
10. It is my will that you remain firm in the times of sorrow that are approaching, and that you arise to give my teaching to your fellow men. Do not become discouraged before the doubt of your brothers, when you spread my word and your testimony among humanity. Did all of you believe when you heard me for the first time? Now that you have been given a physical body, take advantage of it to accomplish your mission among humanity. How many of those who dwell in the spiritual valley would like to have a physical body, something they consider to be a precious jewel!
11. To your spirit, I say: Allow yourself to be guided by your conscience! And to your physical body: Allow yourself to be guided by the spirit. Then my peace will be with you. If you do that, your spirits will be watching like the virgins of the parable, with their lamps lit, awaiting the arrival of the bridegroom. Blessed are those who live attentively, for they will be ready to receive me. Then, when it is time to depart from earth, and they knock on the door of the spiritual valley, I will open it for them.
12. If you work diligently, you will be with me tomorrow. Prepare yourselves with these teachings, in order to arise, imitating my disciples of the Second Era. Take the light to your brothers, offering comfort to the afflicted. Awaken from your sleep, for if you, who possess the law, do not understand my word, nor give testimony of me; if you have not learned my teaching, what will you answer when you are questioned, and when trials come? Then you will be judged, you will feel repentance and fear, remembering what the Master lovingly and untiringly said to you. If you study and meditate on my word, you will be prepared when you need to speak of this revelation. Those who understand you will say: "Truly, the Divine Master was with us." If, in spite of your fulfillment, you are rejected by your bothers, do not fear, for I will recognize your labour. After you have gained victory in the great trials, I will give you the supreme joy of peace.
13. In the future you will truly devote yourselves to sharing this teaching with humanity. You will see your labour bear fruit and the divine seed multiply.
14. I am calling all pilgrims of the earth to listen to my voice, which invites them to spiritual elevation and to possess eternal life. On this day, when the Divine Word makes itself heard, learn from it and enlighten yourselves with it, for through this knowledge you will attain enlightenment and salvation.
15. If my law teaches you morality, righteousness, and order in all acts of your life, why do you seek contrary paths, which only bring you pain? Then, when you depart to the hereafter, leaving your body behind on earth, you weep, because you have loved that shell too much. When you feel that the material body no longer belongs to you, and that you must follow the road until you reach me, I ask you: My child, what do you have to show Me? Have you lived on the earth in fulfillment of my mandates? But you are embarrassed and dejected, because you do not bear a gift of love for the one who loves you so much and has granted you so much. You have forged chains, crushing your spirit, it appears without light, it weeps and grieves, for it has lost its grace.
It hears the voice of the Father calling it, but since it has not evolved, and does not even feel worthy of coming to him, it hesitates and waits. Time passes, and the spirit once again hears the voice. Amid its grief, it asks who is speaking to it, and that voice says: Awaken! Do you not know whence you have come, nor where you are going? Then, the spirit raises its eyes and beholds an immense light. Before this splendor it considers itself to be insignificant, and it realizes that it has existed since before having been sent to earth, and it was already loved by the Father, from whom the voice originated, and who now, upon seeing it in this woeful state, has pity on it. It realizes that it has been sent to many different mansions, to travel the road of struggles and gain its reward through merits. And the child asks: "If, before I was sent to earth, I was Your very beloved creature - why did I not remain steadfast in virtue and had to fall, suffer and toil in order to return to You?" The voice answered:
All spirits have been submitted to the law of evolution. The Spirit of the Father always protects it on this path, and he is pleased with the good deeds of his child. However, I have sent you to earth in order for you turn it into a dwelling of struggle for spiritual perfection, and not a valley of war and pain. I have told you to multiply and not be sterile. But when you return to the spiritual valley and do not bring any harvest with you, you only weep, arriving without the grace I have equipped you with. That is why I send you once again and tell you: Cleanse yourselves, seek that which you have lost, and cultivate your elevation. The spirit returns to earth and seeks a small and tender human body to rest in, and to begin the new life journey. It finds the body of a small child that has been designated to it, and unites with it, in order to make restitution for its failings within my law. Knowing what it must do, knowing the fact that it is the breath of the Father, the spirit comes to the earth, clearly aware of its mission.
16. In its first years it is innocent; it preserves its purity and remains in contact with the spiritual life. Then it begins to know sin. It looks closely at pride, arrogance, and at the rebelliousness of men before the just laws of the Father. The flesh, which is stubborn by nature, begins to contaminate itself with evil. Having fallen into temptation, it forgets the mission which it brought to earth and arises to perform deeds that are contrary to the law. The spirit and material body eat the forbidden fruits, and once they have fallen into the abyss, the last hour takes them by surprise. Once again the spirit finds itself in the spiritual valley, weary and burdened by the weight of its faults. Then it remembers the voice that spoke to it in another time, still calling to it. After much weeping, feeling lost, and not knowing who it is, it remembers that it has already been to that place. Then the Father, who has created it with so much love, appears on its path, asking it: Who are you? Whence have you come, and where are you going?
The child recognizes in that voice the word of the one who has given it its existence, its intelligence, and its gifts. It is the voice of the Father who always forgives, who purifies, removes the darkness and leads to the light. The child trembles because it knows it stands before the Judge, and it says: "Father, my disobedience and my debts to you are great indeed, and I cannot expect to live in your home, for I have no merits. Today, having returned to the spiritual valley, I see that I have only accumulated faults, for which I must make restitution." But the loving Father once more points out the way, and once again the child incarnates and becomes a part of humanity. Now the more experienced spirit subdues the material body with greater strength, in order to control it and obey the divine commandments. The battle begins. The spirit combats the sins that cause man to fall, and it wants to take advantage of the opportunity that has been granted for its salvation.
It struggles from beginning to end, and when the white hairs shine on its temples, and its previously strong and healthy body begins to slowly stoop under the weight of the years, losing its strength, then the spirit feels strong, more developed and experienced. How great and disgusting sin appears to that being. The spirit departs from that sin and reaches the end of its journey on earth. Now it only awaits the moment the Father will call it, for it has come to the conclusion that the Divine Law is just, that the will of God is perfect, and that the Father lives in order to give life and salvation to his children. When the last day had arrived, it felt death in its flesh, but no pain; it departs silently and respectfully. It contemplated itself in spirit, and as if it had a mirror before it, saw itself as beautiful and radiant, full of light. The voice spoke to it and asked: Son, where are you going? And, knowing who it is, it approached the Father, allowing his light to rush into its being, and it spoke thus: "O Creator, O Universal Love, I come to you to rest and give to you the fulfillment of my mission." The account was settled; the spirit was healthy, cleansed and free of the chains of sin, and it saw before it the reward that had awaited it. It felt as though it united with the light of the Father, that its joy had increased, and it beheld a mansion of peace, a holy land, and a profound silence; and it came to rest in the bosom of Abraham.
17. I speak to you of the marvellous things contained in the spiritual life, and present my teaching to you. Do you wish to fulfill your mission on earth, in order to come to me, O people of Israel, O humanity, O child of mine? Through merits you will enter into the celestial kingdom, and with the practice of virtues you will attain peace on earth.
18. You have incarnated time after time, and in each reincarnation you have increased your debt and restitution. Do not blame me for your suffering, for I do not punish you. You are the ones who determine your sentences.
19. This is your last chance to make up for your faults.
20. I have returned to you because of the promise I made to you. I have made a pact with you since the First Era, and I shall guide you to the end, for you are the people prepared to be seated at my table. I am the nourishment, the fruit, the bread, and the wine.
21. Untiringly you come to listen to me, in order to quench your hunger and your thirst for justice, just as in the Second Era, when men also followed me, hungry for love. I gave my word in the valleys, on the mountains, and the multitudes even followed me onto the sea and into the desert. Their faith did not allow them to become weary. Their determination was unbreakable. Then, my mercy extended over all of humanity and embraced it with the essence of my word. Mothers carried their children in their arms, men abandoned their work in order to listen to me, and the old, leaning upon their staffs, followed the multitudes.
22. It was on one of those occasions that the Master performed the miracle of the loaves and fishes. He did so as a demonstration of what any bread can accomplish when it is distributed with love, and without discrimination, since unanimity and brotherhood also serve as nourishment.
23. My own disciples doubted that such a limited supply of food would succeed in feeding such a great multitude. But when they saw the miracle manifested, ashamed they said to themselves: "Truly, this is the Messiah!"
24. And now you have me again, here in the Third Era, I come to deliver to you the bread of eternal life, of which humanity will partake.
25. I give you this word through human spokesmen. In order to communicate in this way, I had to await the spiritual and intellectual evolution of man, to be able to make use of him in this time. My will has been fulfilled, and this mystery will be clarified for all who were not able to understand it as of yet.
26. Do not fear the judgement or ridicule of sects and religions. They are the ones who have not known how to wait for me, even though they held the books of prophecy in their hands, but they did not correctly interpret them. On the other hand, you, who did not know the prophecies that spoke of my return as the Holy Spirit, were awaiting me. The Third Era has arrived, and humanity has not understood how to interpret the gospel.
27. How many nations wander about, like sheep without a shepherd. But I am with you, and in order to be recognized, I have manifested myself in poverty and humility, as I did in the Second Era. If humanity wants to identify me through those who follow me, it can indeed be done. The sick, the sorrowful, those who have been humiliated, the weary, those who hunger and thirst for justice, the dead in faith; they are the ones who follow me.
28. May no one be surprised that, in this time, I have not appeared in the bosom of some church. I did not emerge from any religion in the Second Era either.
29. I will not reside where vanity, materialism, and idolatry exist. I want to manifest myself in the midst of the greatest simplicity and humility, without rituals that would lead you to forget the essence of my law. For that reason do not be surprised to find me surrounded by the needy, the unintelligent, and the sinners, for I have placed my mercy in them, transforming them into useful beings, endowing them, so that they might convert many. Through them, that is, through you, I have given proof of my power. But if, in spite of that, you doubt, do not fear, for no one is a prophet in his own land. Tomorrow, foreigners will come and they will believe you, or you travel to unknown lands, and they will receive you, for not everyone doubts you. There are also those who follow you and depend upon your love and your willingness to help, serving you as an inspiration and motivation on the arduous journey along the road. What would become of those who follow and find strength in you, if you were to weaken? When you feel weak, seek me, and I will strengthen you. If you encounter pain, do not think that I have punished you. Draw from that trial the benefit it contains for your evolution.
30. By simply wanting you to be cleansed, you would be cleansed. But what would the merit be if I were the one to purify you? If each and every one makes restitution for breaking my law, that indeed would have merit, for then you will know how to avoid falling and making mistakes in the future, because the pain would make you remember the past.
31. If sincere repentance occurs between the fault committed and its natural consequences, you will not suffer pain, for then you will already be strong enough to endure the trial with submission. The world is drinking a very bitter cup, although I have never punished it. After that suffering, humanity will come to me, for I am summoning it. At that point, those who were ungrateful will know how to give thanks to the one who has only poured out goodness throughout their existence.
32. Until now it has not been human love that has dominated the world; it has been, as it was since the beginning of mankind, violence that reigns and conquers. The one who loved had become a victim of evil.
33. Evil has expanded its kingdom, becoming strong on earth, and it is precisely in this time that I bring my weapons to oppose these powers, so that my kingdom of love and justice may be established among men. But before my kingdom is established, I will have to battle evil, for it is necessary that I wage war and destroy all evil to give you the peace of my Spirit.
34. The day of justice is already upon you. The living and the dead listen to the voice of the conscience in this time.
35. This world is not the eternal home of your spirit. If it were, you would not see your body, which you love so much, die, you would not see the life of your parents extinguished, those who gave you your existence. Everything is transient, nothing is permanent in this world. If everything here were happiness and pleasure, you would never remember your spirit, you would not think of the others, nor would you remember Me.
36. The painful road your spirits have travelled has been very long, and I do not wish for you to find even greater pain than that which you have already known. Return to me in search of peace. Seek your perfection, and I will convert you into masters, who will teach and save those who are lost in the darkness of ignorance.
37. Men, you who have wept when faced with my words of forgiveness, why is it that justice has not yet come to you when you show me your right hand, stained with the blood of your brother? Fear not, for your true repentance will be like a mantle, defending you, and my forgiveness will be like crystalline water, to strengthen you in your restitution. But woe unto him who has killed and not settled his account! Woe unto him who has cheated, caused dishonor, or has not fulfilled his obligation towards his parents! For then life and pain will judge and teach him, as would a wise judge and a master.
38. Today you have come to Me by overcoming all opposition, and because you long to hear My Word once more, for you have the desire to become My disciples, and therefore, you come to hear and study My divine teaching.
39. You know that there is nothing better to renew you and find strength to overcome your passions than My Word, which enlightens your spirit and awakens in you the true love for your spiritual purity.
40. This is the time in which My Word is presented with greater detail, so that you may not be ignorant of what I reveal to you. But when I sometimes speak to you in a figurative sense, it is so that you may better memorize My teachings.
41. I am the lifeboat that has appeared within reach of the shipwrecked one who was drowning. Those who have been placed safely on the shore where peace dwells, later feel an obligation within themselves to do the same to their neighbours, when they are in danger of perishing.
42. The ships have not sufficed, and there are many shipwrecked ones who cry out for help. Behold humanity perishing in vices, in depravity and in crime! Behold men given to a life of materialism and selfishness! Women have become accustomed to the sin that reigns everywhere, they are losing their virtue and their delicacy, the home, which is the temple of man, is desecrated, because the light, the warmth and the peace within are vanishing.
43. I come to this planet to seek the soul of man, which is the temple of God, and I kindle faith in it by speaking to it of a new world, a world of peace, which it can reach through moral renewal and brotherhood. Some feel their hearts throbbing with power, and they make the divine ideal their own; others complain about obstacles and difficulties, as excuses not to follow Me. These lack faith and have not understood that whoever turns away from his destiny must arrive at the same point again and again, until he has travelled the whole way.
44. I am not telling you to turn your backs to your material duties or to the healthy pleasures of the heart and senses. I am merely asking you to renounce that which poisons your soul and makes your body sick.
45. He who lives within the law fulfills what his conscience dictates. He who spurns the permitted pleasures, in order to plunge into the forbidden pleasures, wonders, even in the moments of greatest pleasure, why he is not happy or at peace. From one pleasure to another, he sinks deeper and deeper, until he perishes in the abyss, without finding true satisfaction for his heart and spirit.
46. Some must succumb and empty the cup in which they sought pleasure without finding it, to the very last drop. They must do so in order for them to hear the voice of Him who forever invites them to the banquet of eternal life.
47. I receive the offering of My disciples. Elijah has prepared you and has interceded with Me, so that you may be worthy to hear My Word, to know how to use its spiritual meaning. My promise is that everyone who seeks Me in his heartache will be comforted.
48. It is the time of the Holy Spirit when I enter into contact with man. Of those who have heard Me, some begin to recognize Me, and others already love Me. When this time of My manifestation is over, mankind will know Who has arrived. They will recognize Elijah as a forerunner, full of grace and power, and the Master as well, who has descended out of love for the human race.
49. Beloved disciples, imitate me, so that you might quickly arrive at the end of your restitution, where Elijah, the shepherd guiding you throughout all times, will present you to me.
50. I do not want the spirits, when they depart from this earth, to feel lonely or lost in the immensity of the spiritual valley that awaits all. Therefore, Elijah speaks to you and prepares you for this transition, and you shall acquaint your brethren with that spirit who is shepherd and mediator between man and his Creator.
51. You are living through a period of hardship and justice, all of you are now reaping the fruits of your labour. This time had to come, as it was written. I have warned you to pray and repent, but I have found you asleep, with no memory of My words. But I am watching over you and have come once more to bring you My teaching, which shows you wide horizons. If you are able to grasp it, you will be courageous and strong-willed, and when this light has penetrated your spirit, go to others and help them free themselves from their lethargy. Have mercy on those who sin through ignorance, and show them the way that leads to their salvation.
52. I am making disciples of those who were once children, and I am drawing the disciples even closer to Me. I have placed all of you on one ladder of heaven, and I have shared in your tribulations. The pain of mankind is reaching Me, Elijah is fighting for the spiritual unity of mankind. The new tower of Babel has been erected in pride and strife, but opposite of it I am building the tower of Israel, with foundations of humility and love. The struggle will be great, but in the end, virtue will cast down sin, and peace will be restored. Then, those who have been weak will become strong, the blind will open their eyes, and the true awakening of the soul will take place, so that it may enter into a life of evolution.
53. The gold and power that man so desires will not grant his spirit peace, nor comfort on his sick bed; they will only harden his heart. How often have I placed images of pain before the rich, to test their feelings, and they have been indifferent towards the orphans, the misery and the pain of their fellow men, not understanding that I have only made them custodians of material goods, so that they may distribute them with justice and love.
54. There are many beings waiting for a compassionate hand to heal them, a word of comfort or an example to redeem them. The spirit suffers hunger for love, for sincerity and for justice, and you, Israel, can give, for I have given you an abundance of spiritual goods to distribute.
55. Not all times will be such of peace for you. Therefore, today, while you still have freedom of action, work diligently and prepare your brothers from other nations through prayer. You already know that the spirit knows no distances, and therefore, on the day when My teaching is delivered through My messengers, they will not stumble, and instead, will find friends and brothers who understand their mission, giving them support and warmth.
56. To whom this message is entrusted and who lives in communion with Me, I will instill perfect works, and I will reveal My Spirit in his words.
57. Many of you have felt the contempt of men for following the Master. Others have been rejected in the home of their parents, and still others have been disowned by their spouse. But remember that I see all of this, and that I will repay you abundantly for your sacrifice.
58. Do not see enemies, but brothers in all who surround you. Demand punishment for no one, be lenient, so that you may set an example of forgiveness and no remorse may arise in your spirit. Close your lips and let Me deal with your situation.
59. Heal the sick, restore sanity to the confused. Expel the souls that cloud the mind, and see to it that both regain the light they have lost.
60. Pray for the nations, for I will watch over you. Take My Word to all hearts. Thank Me afterwards for the benefits you have received, for then you will have recognized that not a single leaf of a tree moves without My will.
61. Truly, I say to you: Those who have departed the most from Me have become aware that it is time for judgment, for they have suspicions and worries.
62. My voice calls and awakens the spirits like a trumpet. But if mankind had taken care to study and fathom the prophecies of the First and Second Era, none of what is happening now would surprise or confuse them, for all was already foretold.
63. My word of yesterday is fulfilled today; for sooner would the Star of the King cease to shine than for my word not to be fulfilled.
64. Bear the bitterness that the war of the nations brings, do not demand divine justice to strike them, for their cup of bitterness is already bitter enough. Be merciful in your judgements, thoughts and prayers.
65. Those who still enjoy some peace have a duty to pray, to assist those who suffer the hardships of war.
66. If, instead of compassion, you feel anger or contempt towards those who cause so much suffering to humanity; truly, I say to you, you deprive yourselves of all spiritual elevation and understanding.
67. Let My voice resonate in your heart, put My Word into action: this will be the way My Teaching will gain power on earth. It is the light that will confront the ideas that have emerged from a sick and decaying humanity.
68. All righteousness, all greatness and all the light that people may desire for the evolution of their spirit, they will be able to find in My teaching. But in order for man to pause and investigate My teaching, to take an interest in its contents, he must first become aware of the first fruits of it, in form of the renewal of My disciples and their virtues.
69. I promise to reveal great secrets to you, if you live in peace. For then My light will be able to shine in your being.
70. Along the path of humanity, all of you wish to be among those who bear witness to My truth, like a lighthouse for the sailor or a star for the pilgrim.
71. Today you have Me among you, by means of this proclamation. Take advantage of My presence and become disciples, so that, once I have ceased to speak, you may preach My Word in a worthy manner.
72. Learn, watch and pray. Sow love and mercy among your brothers, so that I may say to men, through your works: Love one another!
My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-33||←||Teaching||→|