|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-36||←||Teaching||→|
Video in DE-EN-IT-ES-FR
The Book of True Life
The Master teaches:
Hell, as you imagine it, does not exist...
Divine Revelations - Mexico
1866 - 1950
The Lord says:
1. In the face of the gentle kindness of My word, deep remorse washes over the spirit that has strayed from the path of development. The loving mildness of My words makes man weep, because he believes that his sins do not deserve to be forgiven.
2. Know that the one who does not repent, will not reach Me, for only from repentance can renewal, correction and purification spring forth. You should also know that only the purified spirits can enter My presence. But how could you truly feel remorse if you did not know the magnitude of your faults? I had to come to men to make them understand what it means, before the Divine Justice, to take the life of a fellow human being, to destroy faith, to deceive a spirit, to betray a heart, to profane innocence, to cause disgrace, to take away from a brother what is his, to lie, to humiliate, and so many other imperfections that were left unnoticed by you, because you had become accustomed to them. But My word of love came, and in its essence, you found the presence of a perfect justice which, through your conscience, made you recognize each of your evil works, made you examine your thoughts, and reminded you of your spiritual mission, which you had already forgotten.
3. Only then did you realize the greatness of your transgressions, the magnitude of your errors, which, before, seemed insignificant to you, and only then did you correctly evaluate the severity of many sufferings and pains you had caused. Thereupon you felt ashamed of yourselves, and, in your nakedness, you knew that I was aware of all of your sins and blemishes. Upon hearing My Word, filled with tenderness, peace, and purity, you felt unworthy of My love. But immediately after you heard that it was precisely you whom I was looking for. Your heart, cleansing itself in its own tears, as a demonstration of your repentance, and that you wanted to purify yourselves and serve Me, began the journey of its spiritual development.
4. It is impossible for one of My children to forget Me, since it carries the conscience in its spirit, which is the light of My Spirit, through which it must recognize Me, sooner or later.
5. It is easy for some to comprehend the meaning of My Word and to find the light therein; but to others, My Word remains a mystery.
6. I tell you that not everyone will be able to understand the spiritual essence of My message in this time. Those who do not succeed in doing so will have to await new times for their spirits to open their eyes to the light of My revelations.
7. I have never come before men hidden in mystery. If I have spoken to you figuratively, in order to reveal the divine to you, or to represent the eternal in some material form, it has been thus, so that you would understand Me. But if men stop along the way, to worship forms, objects, or symbols, instead of seeking the meaning of those teachings, it will be natural for them to remain at a standstill for centuries to come, and to perceive all things as mysteries.
8. Since the times of Israel's stay in Egypt, when My blood was represented by that of a lamb, there have been people who live only by traditions and rites, without understanding that that sacrifice was an image of the blood that Christ would come to shed, to give you spiritual life. Others, who believe they are nourished by My body, eat material bread, not wanting to understand that when I gave the bread to My disciples at the Last Supper, it was to make them understand that whoever takes the meaning of My Word as nourishment, is nourished by Me.
9. How few are those who truly know how to understand My divine lessons. Those few are the ones who analyze them with the spirit. Keep in mind, however, that I did not give you the divine revelation all at once, but that I explain it to you, little by little, in each of My teachings.
10. Since, on occasion, you have become confused and have misinterpreted my teachings from the past eras, it is then natural that you are unable to clearly comprehend, nor correctly analyze, my spiritual teachings from this Third Era.
11. It is necessary for you to begin removing your idols, destroying your past confusions, and to enlighten your thoughts, so that you may become aware that the Father, since the earliest times, has always been talking to you about the spirit. And even though He has often used material images to teach you, He was nonetheless always referring to the spiritual life.
12. Awaken from your slumber, humanity. Allow your spirit to analyze My Word. For truly, I say to you, that if you study just one of My teachings and understand it, you will have penetrated the spiritual core of my revelations.
13. Remember the lesson in which I told you: 'Ask, ask, and it shall be given to you.' Today I tell you: 'Learn how to ask.'
14. If I now tell you that you need to learn how to ask, it is because, previously, your pleas were incomplete and selfish. You only thought of asking for yourselves and your next of kin. Today's lesson comes to tell you that you need to learn how to share in other's suffering. Experience and feel the pain and suffering of your fellow men, the misfortunes that torment your brothers. You need to learn to understand the one who is hiding his sorrow, and to feel the pains of those whom, because they are far away, you cannot see. Among the latter of these, you need to consider those who live in other cultures and nations, as well as those who live in other worlds, or even in the hereafter. Do not fear if, someday, you forget yourselves and only remember others, for you will have lost nothing. Know this: He who prays for others, prays for himself.
15. How much joy you give to My Spirit when I see you elevating your thoughts in search of your Father. I make you feel My presence and flood you with peace. Seek Me, speak to Me, and do not let it bother you that your thoughts are slow to express your request; I will know how to understand them. Speak to Me with the confidence with which one speaks to his father. Confide your lamentations to Me, as you would to your best friend. Ask Me about what you do not know, everything that is unknown to you, and I will speak to you with the words of the Master. But pray, so that, in that blessed moment when your spirit elevates itself to Me, you may receive the light, strength, blessing and peace your Father grants you.
16. I have reserved many revelations for the future; revelations that the spirit will receive through prayer. Perfect yourselves in this communication, and you will succeed in reaching perfection in your pleas; that is to say, you will learn how to ask.
17. When your spirits find themselves in the spiritual valley, to have their deeds on earth evaluated, I will ask you most prominently about the things which you requested for your brothers, as well as the things you have done on their behalf. Then you will recall My words of this day.
18. The end of one era and the beginning of another has brought about the crisis and chaos you currently endure. It is the same that happens to someone who is seriously ill. When recuperation is close at hand, it seems as though death has come in its stead.
19. Truly, I say to you, that the greater the crisis among humanity, the greater will be its well-being after the fact. It shall be thus, just as I had announced it to you thousands of years ago. You must prepare yourselves now, strengthen yourselves in faith, and be ready for the coming battle.
20. To you who frequently listen to this word, I say: Watch and pray, because a time of great ordeals approaches for all of humanity; a time when all of men’s power, wealth, and knowledge will be of no use, as they confront God’s divine justice. In those days you will witness events that may seem unbelievable and illogical to those who are proud and vain. You will witness individuals who are considered to be wise and scholarly, seeking assistance from those whom they considered ignorant; you will observe the rich and powerful seeking help from the needy, for they will remain calm in the face of those trials, possessing more brotherly love, understanding, and spiritual wealth.
21. Some say to Me in their hearts: "Master, I did not even have to await those times of pain you are announcing, because my entire life has been nothing but painful trials." To which I say to you: Blessed are you who have steeled yourselves in suffering, for when those days arrive, you will no longer weep; instead, you will offer strength and comfort to those who have not known this kind of hardship.
22. Truly, I say to you: If the majority of men are drinking from the cup of bitterness today, it is because a soldier only grows stronger in battle, and I tell you, the final struggle, the great battle, inches ever closer. In those moments, do not close your eyes and ears to the pain of your brothers; do not attempt to hide from death. For truly, I say to you: where men of little or no faith see the end, there will be the beginning; where they believe to see death, there will be life, for I will be present to cover you with My love, and to help you enter that world you are to restore.
23. I come to forewarn you about all that is to occur, so that nothing will surprise you. Look for the means to warn your brethren, and urge them to prepare themselves, to pray, to be alert, and to correct their behavior.
24. Remember that I am the Word of the Father; that the divine essence you receive in this word, is the light of this Creator Spirit; that I have left a part of my Spirit in each and every one of you. But when you behold the poverty surrounding the multitudes who now listen to Me, and the modesty of the place in which you gather, you silently ask Me: "Master, why did You not choose for Your manifestation in this time one of those great temples or churches, where rich altars and solemn ceremonies worthy of You could have been offered?"
25. To those hearts who have such thoughts of their Master, I answer: It was not man who brought this poverty unto Me. It was I who have selected the humble dwelling in the poor neighborhood of your city for my manifestation, to make you understand that it is not material tribute or exterior offerings that I seek among you. On the contrary: I have returned to preach humility once more, so that, in it, you might find spirituality.
26. I despise all that reeks of vanity and human grandeur, for only that which is spiritual reaches My Spirit, that which is noble and elevated, pure and eternal. Remember what I told the woman of Samaria: 'God is Spirit, and it is necessary that He be worshipped in spirit and truth.' Seek Me in the infinite, in the pure; there you will find Me.
27. Of the material offerings that mankind offers me, I only take the good intention, when it truly is good; for an offering does not always present a noble and elevated intention. How often do men present Me their offerings in order to cover up their wickedness, or to demand something of Me in return. That is why I tell you that the gift of spiritual peace cannot be purchased, and your dark stains cannot be cleansed with material wealth, even if you could offer Me the greatest material treasure.
28. When men offer Me true repentance, sorrow for having offended me, regeneration, correction of their ways, restitution for faults committed, and all that with the humility I have taught you, then are men indeed presenting Me the true offerings of the heart, of the spirit, and of the mind, which are infinitely more pleasing to your Father than incense, flowers and candles.
29. Why do you offer Me the things that I made for you? Why do you gift Me flowers if it wasn't you who made them? On the other hand, if you present Me deeds of love, mercy, forgiveness, justice, and are helping your brethren, then you will be offering Me a true spiritual gift. That gift will be like an embrace to the Father, like a kiss which the children send their Lord from the earth.
30. My manifestation through the human spokesmen is humble and simple, as is the form in which I express myself; nevertheless, it makes you tremble, and you understand a past which your spirits already know of. It also makes you see clearly those events which belong to the future. It is for that reason that you remain enchanted while listening to Me, for no one knows better how to read the human heart than the Divine Master.
31. You arrive from different regions, to take shelter in the shade offered by the large tree, which invites all wanderers to refresh themselves under its foilage. I say to you that the time approaches in which men of faraway lands will come to this nation.
32. It will be their intuition and premonition that guides them to you. They will come in search of your testimony and peace. Many of those individuals will only need to listen to a few words from the teachings that I have given you, in order to arise as true apostles of spirituality.
33. Woe unto this multitude, if it is not prepared to receive a stranger with a loving heart, for the cities of this nation will perish, just as the city of Jerusalem did!
34. Have you not realized that you are being purified in order to make you worthy of receiving my teaching, which you are to share with those who come knocking at your door? Have you not realized that, in this time of ordeals, wars, and immoral passions, I want you to become the lifeboats that cruise serenely among the waves of wickedness, to rescue your brothers?
35. Blessed is he who prepares himself, for he will listen to me from spirit to Spirit.
36. Pray for your brothers in this nation in which you live, so that they may be patient in their trials and achieve their purification. This multitude has been sent to earth to fulfill a great spiritual destiny, and in order to fulfill it, it is essential that this multitude be cleansed, prepared, and alert.
37. Understand that you shall not mix anything unnecessary together with the teachings of My doctrine. You shall make My teachings known to others, with the same purity with which you received them from Me. Spread My teaching throughout districts, villages, and regions, through your examples and testimonies, and make sure that your brethren become spiritually strong in it as well. This people must multiply, prepare itself, and live spiritually, for through its deeds will it become the defender of this truth.
38. Earn merits, O people, so that those who welcome you in their homes tomorrow, or whom you welcome in yours, can attain grace.
39. Teach them to analyze and understand, that today I have come in spirit, to communicate through human spokesmen, who are sinful and inept. However, may no one see God in this human body! Let them hear this word, for therein lies the divine essence that originates from My Spirit. This word is the Divine Word, and the Divine Word am I, the One who speaks to you from the infinite.
40. The Divine Word is love and wisdom manifested in words. Hear this voice, you multitudes, and do not become indifferent or apathetic, for you are in the sanctuary of My divinity. You must regenerate yourselves. If you do not purify your mind, you will not be able to understand My teaching.
41. Blessed are those who make an effort to obey My law, for the light of wisdom will soon shine forth from within them.
42. Blessed is he who fights for the perfection of his spirit, for he has become inspired in the highest ideal that a child of God can reach.
43. I am cleansing your hearts, for from within them I will make the water of life pour forth for the thirsty.
44. When the time comes for you to fulfill your mission, do not act according to your own will, nor add your imperfect ideas to My doctrine, for you would fall into profanity and adultery, erasing your good works from the book of true life.
45. You shall brace yourself with My truth and enter the homes. You shall let My Word be heard, then My spiritual peace will set in.
46. At times you will be recognized as messengers or laborers of the Marian Trinitarian Spiritualist doctrine; on the other hand, there will be times when you will be thrown out onto the street, slandered and accused of being imposters. But do not be afraid, for if they judge you, the moment of their own judgement will come as well, and if they do not succeed in opening their eyes to the truth when you speak to them, they will remember your words when they are subjected to My judgement, and they will see the light.
47. When the spirit of some great sinner departs from this material life, to enter the spiritual valley, it is truly surprised to discover that hell, as it had once imagined, does not exist; and the fire of which it was previously told, is nothing more than the consequences of its own actions, when standing before the inexorable judge; its own conscience.
48. This eternal judgement, this light appearing amidst the darkness that surrounds the sinner, will burn stronger than the most scorching fire you could imagine. However, it is not a torture that was prepared beforehand as a punishment for the one who offended Me. No, this agony originates from the realization of one's own mistakes, the great sorrow for having offended the One who created us all, and for not having made better use of the earthly life and all the blessings the Lord has given us.
49. Do you believe that I should punish the one who has offended Me with his sins, even though I know that the sins hurt the one who committed them more? Do you not see that the sinner is only harming himself, and that I am not going to increase the misfortune that he has brought upon himself with additional punishment? I simply allow him to behold himself, to hear the unyielding voice of his conscience, to make him question and answer himself, to recover the spiritual memory he had lost through his material body, and to remember his beginning, his destiny, and his promises. In that judgement, he will experience the effect of the fire, which will exterminate the evil within him. Once again he will be purified, like the gold in the crucible, to remove from him all that is harmful, useless, or not spiritual.
50. When a spirit stops to listen to the voice and judgement of its conscience, truly, I say to you, in that moment it finds itself in My presence.
51. That moment of rest, serenity, and clarity does not come to all spirits at the same time; some readily step into that self examination, and in so doing avoid much grief; for when they awaken to reality and recognize their errors, they prepare themselves and set out to make amends for each and every one of their bad deeds. While others, blinded by vice, some resentment, or for having lived a life of sin, take longer to escape their blindness. Others, who are dissatisfied, believing that they were removed from the earth too early, before fortune smiled upon them, curse and slander, thus delaying the opportunity of freeing themselves from their confusion. There are many beings like these which only I, in My wisdom, know of.
52. There exists not a single place that I have created specifically for the restitution of faults committed by My children. I say to you that there exists no world wherein I have not placed My blessings and wonders.
53. Are you not saying that this world you inhabit is a valley of tears, that is, a valley of atonement? However, who turned it into a valley of tears: God or men? I designed it to be a reflection of the celestial paradise, and I thought of even the smallest and most insignificant things, all to make you happy. And yet, even in a world created for the well-being and advancement, for the delight and spiritual development of mankind, men suffer, weep, despair, and ruin themselves.
54. But I tell you once more that I did not create this world for the suffering of men; worlds are what their inhabitants make of them. Behold how much man has distorted the truth with his interpretations, how much he misinterpreted the symbols I used to reveal the spiritual life.
55. Neither darkness, nor fire, nor chains exist in the immense spiritual valley.
56. Those spirits that arrive at the spiritual valley unprepared and stained with their sins, experience torment and remorse due to lack of knowledge; they suffer and are unable to enjoy that life, because they lack spirituality. They experience these and other things as they make amends for their sins. Realize that I cannot consider sin, imperfections, or the perversity of men as an offense to the Father, because I know that men are only harming themselves with their evil deeds.
57. The earth is not actually stained with sin. It is as good and clean as when it emerged from the Father. For that reason I will not ask you to restore its purity, since it has never deviated from its destiny of being a mother, a shelter, and a home for all men. On the other hand, I will ask humanity to repent, to regenerate, and to purify itself, both spiritually and physically. I will ask it to regain its original purity, so that its spirit may be able manifest the light it has acquired through its development, its struggles, and the practice of virtue.
58. Disciples, carefully study this lesson. Do not move on without first engraving it into your minds and meditating at length on it. Truly, I say to you, it will assist you in this life and help prepare you for the next.
59. I have given you my lessons in segments throughout the times and eras. Today, it seems to you that what I am now teaching you will be the last, because, in your mind, you cannot imagine that this spiritual doctrine could attain even greater perfection. Nevertheless, these are not My final words, nor is this manifestation through human spokesmen My last lesson. I say to you that you shall never receive My last or final teaching, since I am the Eternal Word. As such, it is natural that I speak to you and enlighten you eternally, for I have no beginning or end.
My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-36||←||Teaching||→|