|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-44||←||Teaching||→|
Video in DE-EN-IT-ES-FR
The Book of True Life
The Master teaches:
A renegade Apostle in the Abyss & His eventual Redemption
Divine Revelations - Mexico
1866 - 1950
The Lord says:
1. With love I receive the prodigal son who was absent for a long time and now finally returns in search of peace and comfort for his heart. Some of My children approach Me in search of their inheritance. Others are still very distant; but the spirit in each of My children is attentively waiting for My voice to say: "Here I am."
2. They have not forgotten My words from the Second Era, and even though their physical body is fragile, their spirits are strong; they believe and trust in My promise to return as the Comforting Spirit.
3. You who hear Me today: Recall the darkness you have experienced and all the viccisitudes of life you have encountered along your path; all of that to reach Me. You find yourselves at a riverbank beneath the shade of a tree, listening to this voice which you have awaited for so long. But despite all the light you possess, you still have not reached the top of the mountain, and neither are you at the peak of perfection. You have simply come before your Master, who comes in spirit, and upon hearing Me you were transformed into students and later disciples of My new teaching. You will become strong while learning from Me, and even though you may be poor on earth, you will possess all the riches of the spirit.
4. The glory of My Word will soon cross the threshold of your nation. The men of science and those who study the holy scriptures will come to deny My manifestation; but I will offer signs and perform miracles through My chosen ones, and this will deeply move humanity. Men of elevated spirits, prophets of My Marian Trinitarian Spiritualist doctrine, are scattered throughout all nations. I have given them a sword of light to combat every false theory and doctrine, so that only those that are based on love and truth will endure.
5. At all times I have sent virtuous spirits to earth, so they could teach you and offer you, with their deeds, an example of how you must live in order to reach Me. Counselors, ministers of My law, legislators, and guides: They have pointed out your duties to you, they have told you that your mission is not limited to only loving your families, but that you should love and help all of your brethren. They have also taught you that, after the trials of this life, the spiritual life awaits you, where you will reap the fruits of what you sowed on earth.
6. I have prepared spirits and had them become men of flesh and blood, after granting them wisdom and power. When their bodies were fully developed and they attained complete control over their abilities, those spirits had proven themselves great and strong; these are the men of science, the pastors, and the governors. But few are those who have fulfilled their mission, who have developed their gifts and worked with a firm faith. Some have become vain and misused their gifts and have not nourished the spirits of men. They have not known how to lead or alleviate the pain of their brothers.
7. Upon seeing My flock lost without a guide on the earth, I have come as the good Shepherd, to give you My pure and unstained doctrine. I have also given you the laws of My teaching, so that you might live in peace and obey My law, ascending along the path of your spiritual development by following the example I have given you with My deeds of love.
8. Where are the successors of My humble apostles who fell victim to the wickedness of men? What benefits has science offered humanity? Many claim to be wise, but they neither love nor teach love. Wisdom means light, and light is love and understanding of the divine and human laws.
9. I became man in the Second Era because of My love for humanity. That physical body was the work of My Spirit, and how much have men of science debated this mystery belonging to My innermost decrees. Truly, I say to you, that divine deeds cannot be judged by human science.
10. The Spirit that enlivened Jesus was My very own, that of your God, who became man to dwell among you and allowed Himself to be seen, because it was necessary that it be so. As a man, I felt all human suffering. Men of science who had studied the nature of man came to Me and found that they understood nothing of My teaching. The great and small, the virtuous and sinful, the innocent and guilty; all received the essence of My Word, and I made them all worthy of My presence, and while many were called, only few were chosen, and even fewer remained by My side.
11. I defended the sinners. Do you not recall the adulteress? When she was brought to Me, persecuted and condemned by the multitudes, the pharisees came and asked Me: "What should we do with her?" The priests hoped that I would say: "Bring her to justice", just so they could say later on: "How could you teach love but at the same time allow this sinner to be punished?" And had I said: "Let her go", they would have answered: "In the laws of Moses, which you yourself claim to confirm, there is a mandate that states: 'Every woman who is found guilty of adultery shall be stoned to death!'" Knowing their true intentions, I did not answer them, instead leaning over and writing the sins of those judging her into the dust of the earth. Again they asked Me what they should do with the woman, and I answered them: "Let anyone who is free of sin throw the first stone." Upon recognizing their errors, they left, covering their faces. None of them were pure, and sensing that I could peer into the depths of their hearts, they no longer accused the woman, for all of them had sinned. The woman, along with others who had also committed adultery, repented and did not sin again. I say to you: It is easier to convert a sinner through love than through harshness.
12. My teaching is engraved in your conscience and cannot be erased, because its essence is immortal, just like the spirit you possess.
13. You who hear Me now, learn My teachings and instruct those who live in other nations. Remind them of My words from the Second Era, until they will receive My message of this Third Era.
14. I want you to bring My Word to other lands before their inhabitants arise to speak of My new manifestation. When you meet, do not reject one another, but offer testimony of Me and allow them to confirm My words and deeds, in accordance with My commandment, which says: "Love one another."
15. I have brought you to My lessons in order to teach you and free you from sin. Even if your faults are great, greater yet is My forgiveness. Live, experience, and know My law upon this path of trials and ordeals, and when you allow yourselves to be guided by your conscience, neither will you violate My law, nor the laws of the world. And when you commit faults, you will know how to repent, thus rectifying your error. Then, when you reach the end of the journey, there will be neither pain nor remorse. You will be at peace.
16. In this Third Era the Master's book will be opened before His disciples once again, to teach them the lessons of the true life. While your material bodies become silent and withdraw, your spirits elevate to refresh themselves with My Word. They arrive at My table to nourish themselves with the only bread that is truly capable of giving them life.
17. For everyone who knows how to elevate his spirit in those moments, the body through which My Word is transmitted disappears, and he absorbs it from the divine fountain directly into his spirit. You realize that, from the moment you heard Me for the first time, your mind had been enlightened. It is the light of My wisdom beginning to illuminate your path. Though I must tell you that those who hear Me, but do not analyze My teaching, still walk in the dark. The light of their spirits is still out.
18. It is My will to mark 12000 children from each tribe. But truly, I say to you, that not only those who are marked will possess My light; anyone who follows My teaching shall be called a "child of the light".
19. Do not shout from the rooftops that you are My disciples. Instead, show it with your deeds of mercy. Many a person publicly claims to belong to My chosen ones, but I test him by hiding Myself in the heart of his enemy. However, instead of forgiving his enemy, he strikes back, yet it was more of a blow to My face than to the cheek of his brother. In that instant I spoke to him through his conscience, and that individual who boasted about being My disciple said to Me in weak repentance: "Forgive me, Master." Believing himself pure and worthy of My forgiveness once more, he resumes his journey. Afterwards, I see a young woman approach him, her heart and youth as fragrant as a rose. She says to him: "I come to you, full of confidence in your virtue, to ask you for advice which will help to protect me from the dangers of life." But forgetting his mission and My teachings, he allows himself to be dominated by lower passions and develops impure intentions towards the young woman. At that moment I make My presence felt to the wicked disciple, asking him: "Is this really what I have taught you?" Caught in the act, he answers: "Lord, there really is nothing that you do not know." Ashamed, he gets on with his day work, all the while My unyielding voice asks him each time he brags about following my example: "Are you My apostle?" Thereupon I allow hunger to surprise him, and soon after I hide Myself in the heart of a sickly rich man, who, in spite of possessing entire treasure chests filled with gold, does not have the necessary health to enjoy it. This ill man, upon learning that one of My disciples is in the area, seeks him out and speaks to him: "I know you can restore my health, and that is why I have sought you out. I am rich, but none of my wealth has been of any use to me in finding a remedy for my illness." Sinister thoughts enter the apostle’s heart upon hearing the rich man's confession, and he proceeds to tell him: "I am going to put my hand on your head, and by pronouncing the name of my Lord, I will restore your health; however, you will have to reward me generously for this grace." The sickly rich man responds: "Take my garments, my treasure chests, my house; take it all, but please heal me." And the sick man truly recovered, because his faith and his pain were so great that the Divine Master had mercy on him. Filled with joy, the rich man handed over all that he possessed to the hands of the one whom he believed had healed him, all the while the wicked apostle says to himself: "Now I am poor no longer; since I have struggled and labored, I deserve to be rewarded." At that very moment My unyielding voice yet again spoke to him through his conscience, saying: "Is this really My teaching? Do you remember Jesus ever receiving payment for his love while he was in the world, He who could have crowned himself and possessed all treasures, He who healed by simply touching those afflicted, and resurrected the dead by simply calling them?"
20. A battle broke out in the heart of the disciple, and he asks his Master: "Why are you so relentless with your disciples? Why won't you allow us to possess anything in this world?" And the Master, with a tender voice, answered: "Because, at the moment you were chosen, you promised to reject human vanities, in exchange for a true treasure."
21. Still the disciple retorts: "The journey is difficult and the daily work is long. We work so much and yet gather so little harvest on the earth. You want us to truly love humanity, even though it does not love us back?" The Master, hearing him rail like that, says: "Alright, My young child, do as you wish, strive for whatever you desire." And that man, claiming to be My servant, professing to be My apostle, yet ignoring the voice of his conscience, went along his merry way, finding many sick people on his journey. He calls them forth to tell them that he possesses the healing balsam that cures all illnesses. But he also tells them: "I am needy, so what can you offer me in exchange for what I grant you?" Those who are poor tell him that they have nothing, but that, after being healed, they are willing to work and earn the necessary money to pay him for his services. That agreement satisfies the man, he puts his hand on the ill, and at the same time begins to ask for an ever greater payment. He "anointed" the sick, but they did not recover. On the contrary, their condition worsened. He attempted to encourage them, but they became more and more dejected. Upon realizing that the multitudes have lost faith in him, the apostle quietly disappeared from their midst, taking his new wealth with him and leaving them in agony.
22. Once he was far from them, he directed his attention towards the mansion of a rich man, saying to him: "Sir, I am able to serve you. I know how to work. I want you to employ me in your magnificent mansion. I can comfort you when you are sad. I can manage your interests when you are tired." The rich man asks in response: "Who are you?" To which the apostle replies: "I am the owner of a law, of a doctrine so powerful and persuasive, that if your servants were to ever rebel against you, I would only need to speak to them to make them obey again."
23. The rich man was impressed by those words. He believed in that man and tells him: "Your words reveal greatness, and if you fulfill them as you say, I will always consider them to be true." The rich man offered the apostle a position and the keys to his palace. He conquered the heart of the rich man with flattery, but since he rejected the Divine Master and no longer listens to the voice of his conscience, he soon caused a great change in the life of that household. He humiliated the small, praised those who flatter him, and made sure the best servants would leave the house. On top of all that, he squandered the rich man's wealth behind his back with extravagant festivities. But the day came when the lord of the mansion opened his eyes to reality. Convinced of the falsehood of him in whom he had placed all his confidence after having heard him pronounce words of great power and wisdom, he called the apostle and indignantly asked him: "Is this the teaching you spread? Is this how you demonstrate the power you claim to have?" Instantly, the lord of the mansion had him sent to a dungeon to later sentence him to the gallows for execution. There in the prison, the apostle could not believe that a disciple of the Divine Master could be held in captivity, and even less that he could be sentenced to death. He simply could not believe that these trials were the wake-up call for his repentance, to help him return to the right path. He proceeded to plead with the rich lord, whom he had betrayed, promising him not to coax or betray anyone ever again. Convinced, the rich man allowed him to leave.
24. Now that he was free, the apostle felt the desire to travel new roads, and upon finding them, he sprung at them. Again he ignored the voice of his conscience and devoted himself to the pleasures like never before, and he became a scandalmonger. He fell ill, and his heart experienced great misery. Step by step he slowly descended, eventually falling to the bottom of the abyss. He did not know how much time he spent down there, but when he awakened, he asked: "Where am I? Where is my inheritance? I speak to the Father, and yet he does not answer me. I am sick and discouraged, and yet he does not come to my aid. I ask him for a word of comfort and encouragement, and yet he does not enter my heart. Where is that teaching and healing balsam he gave me now, those things with which I could alleviate so much grief? I want to close my wounds, but they bleed even more. I want my heart to know peace, but it becomes ever more restless. Who am I? Were those gifts the Father gave me a lie?" He began to weep from the bottom of his heart.
25. People from all social classes reacted with indifference as they saw him weep. No one noticed him, no one was concerned for him or approached him, and no one felt his pain. It appeared as if he were surrounded by a deep darkness, and when he could no longer take the pain, and felt that his spirit was about to leave his stained body, he heard a kind voice, which he recognized, and it said to him: "Here I am; I have descended to the depths of the abyss you have fallen into, to help you." The man, upon hearing the kind voice of his Father, filled with forgiveness and tenderness, felt great remorse and said to his Lord: "Do not approach me, do not descend into this abyss, and do not enter this den of vices, for it is filled with darkness and perversion. Do not let your garments be torn by the thistles that occupy this place. Leave me here, for I condemned myself to this place."
26. The son cried, and through his tears, he realized how truly just his Father was. The Father did not pay attention to the impurities of His son, nor to the sins and the darkness surrounding him. He only saw His beloved son, whom He asked: "Why did you let it come to this?" And the son answered: "Because I thought You would not be this close to me, nor did I want to believe that the voice of my conscience was Your voice. Do not heal me, because now I understand that I do not deserve to be healed. Do not forgive me, for I do not deserve Your forgiveness. Let me suffer in this abyss. Let me atone for my faults." The Father, seeing that the son finally understood the magnitude of his errors, released him from his suffering and illuminated his being, allowing his tears to wash away the stains. The Father proceeded to bestow a kiss of peace unto the forehead of his weary son. He lifted up the weak and defeated body, embracing him with infinite love.
27. Feeling the tender love of his Father, that heart decided to follow and love Him forever. He realized that the light the Lord had placed upon his head began to shine once more, for the gifts that God grants his children, He will never take away. However, what will withhold the Lord's divine grace is disobeying My law. And thus, that spirit arose to start his life journey anew, but with greater enlightenment than before, which he attained through his painful experiences. And now he clearly hears the voice of his conscience!
28. Who among those who have been receiving My lessons day after day would wish to travel along the roads of suffering? Realize that you have already travelled those roads. Your spirits have already undergone great trials, thanks to which you can firmly follow Me today.
29. I have sent you out to multiply your seed, and for that reason I have marked your foreheads with My light, so that, when you are prepared, you will scatter yourselves throughout the world, where the multitudes await you. Homes will open their doors to welcome you, and many hearts will receive you with joy.
30. Those will be the ill ones awaiting their recovery.
31. I, the Divine Savior, will come to all human beings through My faithful disciples, but not as in the Second Era. Today, I will come to humanity hidden within the hearts of My messengers, speaking through their mouths and letting My inspiration descend upon their minds. I will come to all human beings through My disciple's deeds of love and mercy, to the sick, to the needy, and to those who thirst for peace for their spirit and body.
32. Blessed are the nations that do not close off their paths, but open their gates to My messengers, for truly, I say to you, that those nations will be saved.
33. During this struggle, some will be called and chosen before others, but eventually all beings will be called, and they will fulfill their mission among humanity. Some will begin and finish their mission sooner, whereas others will take longer. But in the end, as you reach for the threshold of perfection, there will be neither great nor small, for all beings will be equal. The Father will love all in the same manner, and they will all be part of His perfect family.
34. Everyone was given the same gifts at the beginning of their lives. But while some have known how to elevate themselves and become great by developing their virtues, others have remained stagnant, and yet others have lost their way.
35. I have distributed equally great gifts among all My children. For that reason you cannot judge that some have been given more than others, nor that some have been assigned a greater task than others. In My perfect justice and wisdom, knowing the debts of My children, I have given to each according to his needs.
36. I give you these explanations so you will surrender yourselves to Me, for you know nothing of your destiny, your past, or your restitution.
37. If you consider My children, through whom I am communicating, to be incredibly blessed and have even come to desire their gift, then truly, I say to you, that their blessing is great indeed, but so is their spiritual commitment to the Father, and their responsibility knows no bounds.
38. May everyone take up his cross with love, but do not seek pleasures, honors, or rewards, for you will only reap pain.
39. Remember that I healed you with My love, that I cleansed you of your stains and closed your wounds. Remember that I took the bitterness from your lips. I removed the stained and torn garments that you wore, in exchange for another, one as white as a snowflake. You were outcasts, but you are no longer. You have come here without an inheritance, and today you know that you possess a gift. No longer challenge the pain, do not go back to being outcasts. Do not return to sin, and neither consider yourselves untouchable by virtue of carrying My divine mark. Know how to forgive those who have offended you.
40. How often have you promised Me to forgive your brothers, regardless of how they offended you. You have asked Me for the strength to be able to forgive, and I have given it to you. How seldom you have fulfilled your solemn promises, however.
41. I have divided those who have tried to practice forgiveness into three groups. The first one is formed by those who, having been offended and not knowing how to restrain themselves, forgetting My teaching, let dark thoughts consume them and took revenge, returning blow for blow. This group, slave to its passions, is overcome by temptation.
42. The second group is the one formed by those who, having been offended, remember My example and close their lips, containing their impulses and telling Me: "Lord, they have offended me, but rather than taking revenge, I have forgiven them." But I, pressing into the hearts, have discovered within them the desire for Me to avenge them by pouring My justice over their brothers. This group is in complete turmoil.
43. The third group, the smallest of the three, is formed by those who imitate Jesus whenever they have been offended, elevating themselves towards the Father. Filled with pity for their brothers, they say to Me: "Lord, forgive them, for they know not what they do. They have hurt me, but it is not me they have hurt, but rather themselves. That is why I ask for your mercy, allowing me to return only kindness." This is the group that has triumphed.
44. Your conscience, which demands and expects perfect deeds from you, will not allow you to rest until you know how to practice true forgiveness towards your brothers.
45. Why would you hate those who offend you when they are simply steps for you to reach Me. If you practice forgiveness, you will attain merits, and when you enter the Kingdom of Heaven, you will recognize those on earth who helped you develop. Then you will ask the Father to help them find the means to save themselves and come to the Lord. Your intercession will help them to attain that blessing.
46. Do not attempt to uncover the hidden feelings of your fellow men, for in each being exist secrets that only I may know of. However, should you discover a secret which, since it solely belongs to your brother, must be holy to you, do not share that information with others. Keep it only to yourself instead.
47. How often have I observed man penetrating the heart of his brother in order to discover hidden secrets. He was delighted by the discoveries and made them public. None of those who have defiled their fellow men's confidentiality in this manner should be surprised when the same thing happens to themselves later on. They shall not say that it is the rod of justice measuring them, for it will be the rod of injustice with which they measured their brothers.
48. Respect others, cover those whose secrets have been revealed with your mantle of mercy, and defend those who are weakened when faced with the gossipy nature of mankind.
49. Disciples, I do not prohibit you from studying the books that teach goodness. But if you are unable to find them, you have My teaching right here, which is simple and humble, containing more wisdom than all the books on earth combined. Therefore, store this teaching in the deepest part of your heart; analyze it, and allow it to guide you in each of your works.
50. Those who have sat down beneath the shadow of this tree, weeping over the trials of their lives, have found comfort and strength in My love.
51. Blessed is he who listens to My Word in this Third Era, for he will not go astray. At the time of his material death, his spirit will arise to the eternal life and firmly pursue the path awaiting him beyond this life.
52. Blessed is he who patiently endures his suffering, for in his own meekness he will find the strength to continue carrying his cross along the path of development.
53. Blessed is he who humbly endures humiliation and knows how to forgive those who have offended him, for I will vindicate him. But woe unto those who judge the deeds of their brothers, for they themselves will be judged as well!
54. Blessed is he who obeys the first commandment of My law and loves Me above everything created.
55. Blessed is he who allows Me to judge his cause, be it just or unjust.
56. My teaching renews you and strengthens your spirits, so that, when your lips open to repeat My teachings, they will close for slandering or cursing.
57. I have come in this era to once again water the seed I deposited in your hearts during the Second Era.
58. Since the first times I have sought the form through which I would make Myself heard and understood by men. For that reason I have sent prophets and just individuals to this world, so that, with their deeds and words, they might be messengers of My will and commandments.
59. In the First Era, through Abraham’s obedience to My commandment, I made a pact of love with him, rewarding his faithfulness, his devotion, and his loyalty, blessing and multiplying his descendants. To test his obedience and faith, I demanded the life of his son, Isaac, whom he loved dearly, and with the submission that is typical of the great spirits, he was willing to sacrifice him. But I stopped him, because in his heart he had already proven his obedience, and that was enough for Me.
60. Isaac was the father of Jacob, who was given the gift of perceiving the path of perfection of the spirit, symbolized by a ladder that stood on the earth and reached all the way to the heavens. Spirits descended and ascended that ladder in the form of angels.
61. These three patriarchs formed the trunk of the people of Israel, from which sprouted twelve branches and an infinite number of leaves, but its fruit has still not ripened.
62. The people of Israel received the law during their pilgrimage, when they found themselves at the foot of Mount Sinai. Their guide, Moses, received the tablets of the law and the divine inspiration. Their journey through the desert was meant to purify their hearts, to spiritualize them, and to ignite their faith for the invisible God. When the people arrived at the Promised Land and settled there, they had embedded the faith in their Lord deep within their spirits. They practiced a simple but elevated worship, which strengthened their hearts. But behold, the children of their children did not remain steadfast in their faith and spiritualization. When other gentile people introduced their idolatry and superstitions to the people of Israel, they divided them spiritually and materially. It was then that the prophets appeared, warning the multitudes and announcing My justice that would afflict them because of their unfaithfulness and sin. But the prophets were ridiculed, and some were even killed.
63. I tell you this because, in truth, you are the spiritual descendants of those first patriarchs, the "sheep" of Moses. I also tell you that you are among those who will attain spirituality during this period, and you will spiritually enlighten man and give him the wisdom for a better life.
64. In the Second Era, Christ irrigated the tree of life with his blood, and today He once again waters it with His divine Word, so that the fruits of love and mercy of all His children will ripen.
65. In this era I have come to combat all fanaticism and idolatry that exists in your hearts, for spiritualization does not allow any materialism. Whoever practices My spiritual doctrine with fanaticism is neither doing My will, nor correctly interpreting My teaching.
66. Why do the men of this era still worship Me in a material manner? Since the First Era, as it is written in the first commandment of My law, I have prohibited man to create material images and forms in order to worship Me.
67. My Word in this era will fight like a double-edged sword, to help man eliminate all the errors in his heart, and thus liberating him from his ignorance and allowing him to communicate with Me from spirit to Spirit.
My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-44||←||Teaching||→|