|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-48||←||Teaching||→|
The Book of the true Life 2
The Lord says:
1. I say to the multitudes who seek the shade of this large tree where you may rest: Here you will be able to listen to my word which comes to give you comfort and strength so that you can observe with resignation the path which you will need to travel.
2. When you feel your spirit weakening, ask Elijah for his walking stick so that leaning on it, you may come to the crystal clear fountain of the Father, where the waters of his love and wisdom overflow offering encouragement and joy to those who are traveling.
3. I am teaching you to build the true temple, for there are many who have created sanctuaries without placing in them the foundations of faith. My temple shall be like a tree whose branches are extended with love throughout the universe, and where birds from different regions come to sing. And when their voices unite, they will come to form a harmonious, sweet, and perfect concert in order to elevate it to the Creator. There your spirit will elevate itself to seek the Lord, as Father, as Master, or as Doctor, but never as Judge.
4. The true God will be loved in true form. False gods will be destroyed, and that worship which is imperfect and impure will be replaced by spiritual worship, which will be a song of love for the Father.
5. Truly I say to you that I have spoken a great deal to you in this time and that you sometimes do not understand me while at other times you leave me speaking alone in the desert. Nevertheless, the echo of this celestial word will not die and will be heard by men throughout the universe.
6. If spiritual things were converted into material objects, you would see yourselves presently seated around an enormous table filled with exquisite dishes which would represent my word.
7. Those who have not yet succeeded in overcoming their materialism would prefer to receive an abundance of material wealth from their Father rather than spiritual gifts and possessions.
8. Many individuals have departed from my table without having tasted the food that I have lovingly prepared for them. When will they once again experience a time of great blessings, similar to the present period, in which they have come to earth to hear my word? Those individuals are like hardened rocks who will need to experience ordeals over a period of time in order to become sensitive. Their spiritual inheritance will be kept from them as long as they are unable to take care of it. However, I will return it to them, for I have said to you that whatever the Father gives to his children he never takes away, he simply preserves it.
9. This is the corpulent tree that offers shade and temporary rest to those who are weary from their long journey; also, it offers them fruit to nourish themselves and to regain their spiritual strength.
10. I am waiting for everyone under this tree. Some will return satisfied because they have fulfilled their mission, whereas, others will return dejected because they have failed to fulfill their mission.
11. When peace has fled from your heart and tears are running down your cheeks, you have begun to meditate in order to know the cause of your suffering. Then your conscience has revealed to you that your suffering and lack of peace is due to your lack of spirituality, unwillingness to fulfill your mission, and not practicing deeds of love nor charity with your brethren.
12. Your present life is for you to amend your past mistakes, for you are unaware of the sins that you have committed in past lives. Today, your spirit is being purified because of its past sins. That is why there is no peace in your heart.
13. Whoever loses his peace completely will eagerly struggle to regain it, and he will discover that true peace is only attained by following the path of justice and goodness. I am continually signaling that path through your conscience. That is why those who have heard my word strive to follow my footsteps. They know that they can attain true peace by following my path, and that when there is an obstacle or an ordeal along their path my charity will help them to triumph.
14. My law does not require you to make superhuman sacrifices; it will not enslave you nor restrain you with chains. Although it is a cross, it is one of love, a cross whose weight will strengthen you instead of oppressing you.
15. Remember that on several occasions in your lives you have experienced true peace, and you will recognize that this has occurred when you have done something good, when you have forgiven, when you have reconciled with someone, when you have left your comfortable bed to go to that of someone who is ill, taking him comfort. Then the peace of my kingdom has been in your spirits for an instant. Truly I say to you whom I am teaching to preserve peace throughout all of your lives, that your mission from the beginning of the times has been to take peace to your brothers. For that reason, each time I communicate with you, I ask you to pray for humanity, for your spirits united in one single thought and one single intention will reach your brethren like a breath of happiness and peace. You have also received instruction and power to give tranquility, peace and serenity to invisible beings who dwell in the spiritual valley.
16. The paths of the world are filled with dangers and temptations. That is why, in spite of the fact that spirits emerged from me filled with light and intuition, with weapons and means to defend themselves and triumph, they often fall dejected under the dominion of the world and the flesh.
17. I found you dejected and defeated, but you heard my voice which came to you tenderly, and you arose filled with faith and hope. Truly I say to you that every being who is lost or defeated will hear this voice when the time comes.
18. In this period those who previously separated and strayed most from my path will be the ones who will follow me and love me with the greatest devotion.
19. My chisel of love will sculpture the most hardened rocks.
20. That is why I have come seeking your spirit, for it is able to comprehend my doctrine. But before that, I have come to speak to your heart, limiting myself through the human spokesman and humanizing my word. This will prepare you and help you to elevate so that you can communicate with me from spirit to Spirit. You will then be able to hear my spiritual voice inspiring you and signaling your path of restitution. Your physical body is, at times, similar to a heavy chain or a thick veil which does not allow you to see beyond anything material. In order to help you triumph in this battle, you have here my divine inspiration which has been transformed into human words because I love you. These words reach your mind and heart like a caress.
21. These are days of remembrance and for that reason you have entered into reflection and preparation. Oh, if you could only know how to maintain spirituality throughout your life without falling into fanaticism, you would be able to attain great spiritual evolution!
22. There is joy in the hearts of these multitudes. They know that a spiritual banquet has been prepared for their spirits where the Divine Master awaits to give them the spiritual food and drink, the bread and the wine of the true life.
23. The table where Jesus met with his disciples in that time was a symbol of the kingdom of heaven. The Father was surrounded by his children. There was also the feast, representing life and love. The divine voice spoke; its essence was the universal concert, and the peace which reigned there was the peace present in the kingdom of God.
24. In the beginning of this period you have tried to purify yourselves thinking that the Divine Master would bring you a new testament in his words, and such is the case. Today, I allow you to remember the bread and the wine with which I represented my body and my blood, but I have also come to tell you that in this new time you will only find that nourishment in the divine essence of my word. If you seek my body and my blood, you must seek it in the divine things that I have created, because I am all spirit. Eat of this bread and drink of this wine, but also fill my chalice, for I want to drink with you; I thirst for your love.
25. Take this message to your brothers and be aware that blood, which allows you to live, is the symbol for eternal life which is true love. It is through you that I am beginning to enlighten humanity with my new revelations.
26. Young men and women, children, the young and the elderly will become the apostles of Christ in this Third Era. But truly I say to you that I come to seek spirits more than human beings. Even though all of humanity is not hearing my word, I want it to feel my presence in this holy hour. Parents who are in your homes, those of you who are bedridden, who hunger for justice, who are punished by men, who lack peace in your hearts, who have been offended, who are poor, all of you, become silent in my sanctuary in order to hear the voice of your Lord who will say to you, Peace be with you.
27. My people: The apostles who surrounded me in the past are also with me at this moment, although they are now present spiritually. Those apostles include Peter, John, both the older and the younger Timothy, Thaddeus, Thomas, Matthew, Bartholomew, Simon, Philip, Andrew and even Judas himself, filled with pain. They all accompany me in this new gathering. Where else on earth could you be shown what I am now showing you? You would be shown lifeless images, whereas, I can have those beings manifest themselves full of life and light.
28. My spirit experiences both joy and pain as in the past because all of my children have not yet attained salvation.
29. While you hear me telling you that you are sitting at my table, you keep thinking about that disciple who in a confused moment betrayed his Divine Master and his brothers. You then ask yourselves if there will also be a traitor in this time, and each spirit asks me, Could it be I? Tears come to your eyes, and you ask me for strength in order not to yield to temptation. Truly I say to you that in this time there will also be those who will deliver me to the enemy, but it will not be my body which they will deliver, as in the Second Era. Rather, they will attempt to hide the truth of my doctrine with their deeds, causing humanity to believe that this doctrine is false, even though it is filled with divine wisdom.
30. All of you swear that you love me and that you will even die for me, but I say to you that you must be vigilant and pray, for Judas had also sworn that he would give his life for me.
31. If my physical torment lasted a day and a night during that time, until death brought an end to the suffering of my material body, now in spirit I experience the pain of all those who suffer. Within each criminal I am judged by the judges of the earth, and in each prison cell I am imprisoned in the hearts of those who are carrying out their sentence. Do not weep only when you recall those painful hours which Jesus lived in the world, knowing that I still have not ended my suffering.
32. Your spirits begin to share my sadness, understanding that they still need to practice deeds of love and charity in order to reach the joy and peace promised by Me to the one who follows me to the end.
33. Elevate your spirits in simple prayer, for prayer is communication and closeness with the Lord.
34. This supper is one of love. Do not forget it. Take the bread from the table and share it with your brothers, and when all of you are in the eternal kingdom you will understand that this manifestation which I now give to you is a symbol of eternal life. Come and join us, multitudes, for if in the Second Era there were only twelve who sat at my table; today there will be 144,000, although my call of love is to all of humanity. I want all of you to accompany me in this time. There are those who tremble before my word while some weep, and others consider themselves unworthy of hearing it. I know each of your identities, and I say to you that among this people, who now come in multitudes to hear my teachings, are those who in the Second Era received miracles in order to believe in me. There are also those who doubted Jesus, and those who cried before Pilate, Crucify him! Crucify him!
35. Many saw me go toward Calvary with my cross on my back without knowing who they were accompanying. They also saw Mary's tears without becoming aware of who it was that wept. You now see me again teaching and converting into my disciples those who did not know how to recognize me in the Second Era.
36. On the cross I asked that you be forgiven, for you did not know what you were doing. That forgiveness gave you a new opportunity granted by the Father to have you open your eyes to the truth, to be saved, and to come closer to me. But in spite of my charity toward you, there are still some who continue to seek imperfections in my word in order to have a reason to not believe and to not follow me. But truly I say to you that there is no stain in the essence of my word, rather, with this humble and simple word, I have come to erase many stains from your heart.
37. You are all under my judgement. Nothing will touch and move you more deeply than the charity of my love toward you, for my judgement is one of love.
38. In the Second Era, Joseph of Arimathea opened the doors to his home so that in it the Master could celebrate the Passover with his disciples; they still did not know that the lamb to be sacrificed at that feast would be Jesus.
39. Now I come to ask you to prepare a room in your hearts where I may enter to remind you with my word of the deeds and the teachings which I sealed with my blood in the past. But do not limit yourselves to observing my passion only during these days of remembrance. You must build a sanctuary in your beings where you will remember eternally the lesson of love which Christ brought to the earth. That sanctuary will be indestructible amid the ordeals which are likely to destroy faith in humanity.
40. Today, I am having my voice heard in many regions, cities and villages in order to summon many individuals. I sow healing balsam, comfort, and peace among the hearts along my path, reviving hope in those who believe themselves to be lost to the life of grace, and offer life to those who are spiritually dead because of vice and sin.
41. In the past I also went from region to region and my presence brought joy among the needy, the sick, and the poor in spirit. They did not all follow my footsteps, but they remained as living testimonies to the miracles I performed in them. Men, women and children came before Jesus; their faces showed affliction and their cries told me of their misery and of their suffering. They had heard rumors and news of my miracles, and they anxiously awaited for the Rabbi of Galilee to come their way to extend their hands to him and to ask him for some proof of his power. Their hearts were simple; but there were others, those among the scribes, the doctors of the law, and the pharisees, who in their dislike toward Jesus went so far as to ask him to show them his hands to see if in them was a visible power with which he cured the sick by simply touching them.
42. My mercy did not distinguish among people. I was the Father who came to save all of my children from their pain. Jesus, the doctor, could heal all beings, and it was not necessary for him to touch the bodies of the sick to return their health to them. Sometimes, in order to give the multitudes some proof of what faith is capable of, I would allow someone sick to approach me and touch my robe in order to be healed.
43. In this era, it is no longer Jesus, the man, who comes to your world to seek out the sinners and the needy; now it is Jesus, the spirit, who manifests himself to humanity to find among the multitudes of this period the new disciples who shall be faithful to the end. At a spiritual table, he has offered them bread and wine which are invisible to human eyes but real to the spirit. Many of those who devotedly hear my word today did not believe me in the Second Era, and I say to you: There are individuals now witnessing this manifestation who still do not believe that it is God who is manifesting himself through human spokesmen. What miracles do they await in order to believe? Are they awaiting a new and different era? They doubt this manifestation because I have chosen to communicate through simple and uneducated men and not through ministers and scholars; but I assure you that you will find me among the humble throughout all eras.
44. Those who come to understand the value of this word and have analyzed it to discover its true divine essence are those who will keep it as the seed of spirituality which they will spread tomorrow among humanity.
45. The voice of the Lord was heard in the tabernacle during the First Era. In the Second Era I taught my lessons of love in the word of Jesus. Now you hear my voice through the human spokesman, while tomorrow it will be my inspiration which will illuminate each spirit through an intimate communication between the Father and his children.
46. In the Second Era I said to you, Man does not live from bread alone but from every word which comes from God. Therefore, the bread with which I represented my body was only a symbol. Today, I say to you, Take the bread of my word, drink the wine of its essence, and you will nourish yourselves eternally.
47. Understand that I come from the kingdom of peace to this valley of tears. I descend from the mansion of the righteous to converse with sinners. I do not bring a crown nor a king’s scepter. I come filled with humility to communicate with you through these illiterate human spokesmen whom I transform with my light, surprising you with the infinite truth of my teaching.
48. I am not ashamed of you, and in spite of your sins and imperfections, I will never deny that you are my children, for I love you. Rather, men are the ones who are ashamed of me, denying me on numerous occasions.
49. Today, I come to manifest myself spiritually among you so that you will learn how to worship me in a spiritual and simple manner, thus eliminating all materialism, traditions, and fanaticism.
50. You who have brought down the false gods which you worshiped in past times will know how to enter the sanctuary which I am now constructing in your spirits with my word.
51. I am aware that you would like for me to continue teaching you through human spokesmen forever. But this must not happen, for if I were to obey your request, you would then make no effort to seek me with your deeds of love and would be satisfied to simply hear my lesson.
52. I have told you previously that my kingdom is not of this world, and truly I say to you that your true home is also not on earth. The kingdom of the Father is in his light, in his perfection, and in his holiness. That is your true home; that is your heritage. Remember that I have told you that you are inheritors of the kingdom of heaven. This planet is like a home which shelters you temporarily; it is a place where your spirit confronts ordeals that help it to become purified and evolve spiritually prior to returning to its true spiritual home. For that reason, you should not ask yourselves, Why have I not found perfect peace and happiness in this world? Truly I say to you that even those beings who are pure have not found true peace in this valley.
53. If this earth were to satisfy all of your desires, and if you did not have to endure any spiritual ordeals, which of you would wish to come to my kingdom? You should not curse your suffering since you have created it with your faults. Endure it patiently, and it will purify you and help you reach me.
54. Do you notice how deeply attached you are to those things that reflect grandeur and are considered earthly pleasures? Nevertheless, the moment will come when you will strongly desire to leave them.
55. Whoever succeeds in fulfilling his restitution with elevation will experience peace in that process. The one who walks on earth glancing toward heaven does not stumble; neither will his feet be harmed by the thorns found along the path of his restitution. You who hear me, endure your ordeals with love so that others will imitate you. Be aware that you are progressing along your path of spiritual perfection, for if that were not the case, why would you have come today? Why have you left your work in order to sit on these humble benches? It is because you come seeking peace, light, strength, and comfort. Among these multitudes are those who are seeking my wisdom and my revelations in order to take this message tomorrow to different regions. There are also those who have sinned greatly, and who have told me with numerous tears on their faces: Father, we are unworthy of hearing your word. But I say to you that it is for you that I have come, for those who have strayed from the path of evolution. I have never come to seek those who are righteous on earth, for they are already safe. I seek those who lack strength to save themselves, and I offer them my blessings and my caress.
56. If anyone has been told that his spirit is lost because of its faults, and he still wishes to correct his errors and be saved, let him come to me, for I will offer him my forgiveness and resurrect him to a new life. He will be like Lazarus who arose when he heard the voice of Jesus saying, Rise up and walk.
57. Likewise, I seek those who are ignorant in order to open before their eyes the book of truth, the Book of True Life. I want those who rejected and insulted me in the past to arise among humanity today and to set an example of spirituality, humility, and charity, offering testimony of my teaching with deeds of love toward their brothers.
58. I see that you are taking advantage of my lessons, but you are still far from attaining spiritual perfection. You are still weak for you are unable to take more than three steps before temptation causes you to fall.
59. Be strong, and if your parents or children reject you because of my doctrine, offer them proof of your strength and faith and do not fear, for my power and your example will convince them of this truth. If any of those who rejected you should depart from earth without your having converted them, do not be discouraged, for they will be carrying in their spirits the seed which you sowed, and it will blossom in other worlds.
60. Analyze the lessons that I gave you through my suffering in the Second Era. I invite you to remember and meditate on those teachings with me. Be aware that these are among the last times in which I will speak to you about them. You do not know what comes after, and you need to prepare yourselves in order to receive the new revelations which I will give you. If you want to have peace in your spirits and please your Lord in those days when you will be remembering this manifestation, act charitably toward the needy, forgive your enemies, and settle anything that you owe to your brethren. But if you feel remorse in your spirits during the moments when I pronounce my seven words, then how bitter and painful will these words seem in your hearts! For your consciences will tell you that when I asked for water to calm my thirst, you gave me bile and vinegar to drink.
61. Pray, for you live in times of dangers and temptations, and you do not know whether those who are at peace in these moments will be fighting or cursing within a few moments. Always remember what I am telling you today so that you remain alert, practicing vigilance and prayer.
62. Observe how my divine essence is able to reach you through the lips of a sinner. Is that not a miracle of power and love? That is because I am the one who is able to make water sprout from a rock and is able to produce light from the darkness.
63. I have come to speak to those who are humble through humble human spokesmen, for if the lords of the earth had transmitted this message to humanity, then truly I say to you that you would have been left without knowledge of your gifts and with no missions to fulfill; you would not have eaten at this banquet and would have had to be satisfied with watching the feast from a distance. However, I have chosen to manifest myself through these spokesmen who have not been influenced in their lives by theories, sciences, and religious issues. I have used them to summon all of humanity without distinguishing anyone because of class, nationality, religion, or language.
64. My voice comes from the spiritual kingdom where I am the King, from that paradise where all of you will be with your Lord. You will enter that paradise when, with humility and faith, you say to me from your cross as did Dimas: Lord, remember me when you are in your kingdom. The cross that I have given you to carry is the mission that I have asked you to fulfill. You will need to heal the sick, comfort your brethren, teach your brothers, and reveal my divine messages to humanity. You feel the weight of this mission because it involves responsibility, because it is delicate and pure, and as you fulfill your mission, you will be ridiculed by those who do not believe. They will ridicule and slander you because they will not be interested in finding the truth in my doctrine.
65. That is the manner in which Jesus traveled his painful path carrying the weight of his cross. However, the weight that he felt from the ingratitude of the multitudes was much greater than the weight of his cross.
66. Behold the Master reminding his children about events of the past and relating them with events that are now occurring in order for you to better understand my teachings. I want this doctrine to be extended throughout the world so that humanity will become enlightened. Thus, mankind will awaken to a life which it previously ignored and will arise to form one single home and one single family in the world. This will be the true people of Israel, the people of God in which all differences between race and classes will disappear. All beings will be similar to branches which proceed from a single trunk, and all beings will obey my law which tells you to love one another.
67. You who have taken this cross upon your shoulders recognize the responsibility which you have of showing humanity the truth of my manifestations and of my miracles. That is why I ask you to have loving emotions and perfect knowledge of who you are with respect to God and humanity. That is why I give you my teaching of spirituality.
68. Prepare yourselves in that way, and you shall be good soldiers in this struggle; you will be the true Israelites in spirit and will also be my faithful disciples. Do all that you can to prove the truth of this word. Do not forget that Christ allowed his body to be torn apart in order to offer testimony of the truth he preached. Why would he defend the life of that body when he had said before that his kingdom was not of this world? In that same manner, be aware that in order to reach the eternal life which awaits your spirit, you can sacrifice many of your ambitions.
69. If you want to remove the stains which your brother carries in his spirit, you must first remove your own stains. If you wish to be forgiven, you must first forgive.
70. How beautiful it will be if when your spirit’s last moment on earth comes, and its conscience, full of peace, can say the following to the Father: Lord, all is finished. My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-48||←||Teaching||→|