|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-49||←||Teaching||→|
Video in DE-EN-IT-ES-FR
The Book of True Life
The Master teaches:
I show you My Truth so you can judge and scrutinize it
Divine Revelations - Mexico
1866 - 1950
The Lord says:
1. Your prayers rise up towards Me like the fragrance of flowers, and I receive them.
2. Allow your spirits to enjoy the bread of eternal life. This is not the first lesson My Divine Spirit gives you. I have already manifested Myself as a man in another time in order to teach you to live a life of humility, to help others, and to die on the cross of love. When you hear My Word, you consider it the first teaching received by your spirits, because you did not understand the previous lesson. I come again today in search of the sick, which are, in fact, all of My children, groaning in this valley of restitution. Your lamentations are reaching Me.
3. Only when the pain becomes unbearable does man remember God, no matter how indifferent and cold he might have been towards My doctrine. He turns his gaze to Me, seeking My mercy, and in his desperation, he prays: "Lord, why do you not grant me what I am asking of You so much? If you are not going to answer my pleas, then at least shorten My days on earth, since there is no point in staying here just to suffer." How much ignorance you show when you speak to your Father in this manner, to Him who is total love for His children!
4. That is why I have come during this time to help you escape from the darkness of incomprehension, so that even when you suffer the greatest pain, you will not deviate from the path of light. Soon you will know that I have not created you to suffer, because suffering did not originate from Me, but rather from you. Now it is necessary for you to travel the whole way in order to recover the light and the purity you have lost to the thorns along the way.
5. It is true that your life is like a stormy sea in which you momentarily fear to perish, but since you have already sunk so low because of your imperfections, at least believe in My presence and power during those moments when your trials are incredibly difficult. Do not make Me repeat the same words I spoke to My previous disciples who accompanied Me on a boat. They saw that the sea was becoming rough and that Jesus was sleeping. In fear and desperation they awoke Jesus and said to Him: "Master, save us, for we are going to perish." Do not make Me repeat the same phrase I had to tell them: "O you men of little faith."
6. Beloved people, analyze My teachings. Live your lives according to the examples of those disciples, for you will be disciples as well. Remember, My children, that after the year 1950 you will no longer be able to hear this Word through human spokesmen. Use it now, so it may purify you and you will no longer follow the path of sin.
7. My sacrifice of love during the Second Era taught you how to remove the stains you carry within your material body and your spirit, even including the sins which Sodom and Gomorrah left you as a legacy. I let Myself be sacrificed for the sake of teaching humanity, to show it the path of obedience and love, upon which it may attain its salvation.
8. After having given you a countless number of lessons, you are now prepared to save and purify yourselves. Back then I prophesied to you that I would return to dwell among men, and I have come to fulfill My promise.
9. If those who hear this Word are unable to feel My presence, it is because their materialism, their sin, and the perceptions they have deeply rooted in their minds separate them from the Master. But one moment of repentance will be sufficient for them to feel Me in their spirits. The light of My love will enlighten them, as it did with Peter when he acknowledged the divinity of Jesus in response to a question the Divine Master had asked him. They will put a stop to their wickedness. They will look at their past in horror and disbelief, and they will begin a new life, a life that is pure, useful, and worthy. That is why I tell you not to judge your brothers. When they come into your presence with their many sins and vices, do not reject them. If you do, you would be like that group which caught a woman committing adultery, bringing her before Jesus and putting My justice to the test. What a severe lesson I taught those who, in comparison to the adulteress, believed themselves to be free of sin. I told them: "He who believes himself to be free of all sin, let him throw the first stone at this woman". They all felt ashamed and left.
10. How understanding, sincere, and humble you will need to be if you do not wish to be called hypocrites, as were the pharisees, whom I described as whitened tombs; beautifully furnished on the outside, but filthy on the inside.
11. I carefully examine and gaze into the deepest parts of your being and the innermost part of your heart. My mercy is willing and ready to record your deeds in the book of your life, with which you will be judged. Let that book only record good deeds, for with that, the peace your spirit attains will be a sign of great rewards awaiting you in the spiritual life.
12. Today you remember the day when Jesus was seen as a criminal by mankind, when even the children, in their innocence and following the example of their elders, cried out: "Crucify him!"
13. I found Myself in the presence of the judges, as well as those who wanted Me dead, and they were happy when I was sentenced to be crucified. Like a lamb on its way to be sacrificed, I humbly bowed My head and accepted My martyrdom, as it was written.
14. Today I stand in the presence of My judges once more. I show you My truth, so you may judge and scrutinize it. I know you will discover stains and faults which it does not actually possess, just so you might later condemn it. Judge My work, but do not bother those through whom I have given you My Word.
15. Among the people of Israel today, there are spirits who have been purifying themselves throughout the eras of their great faults they had committed, all in an effort to be pure when they dwell in the spiritual valley. These are the ones who have believed in My presence during this period and who will ask those who persecute My work: "What is the imperfection of which you accuse this doctrine?" This question resembles the one that Pilate asked the multitudes in the Second Era: "What are the accusations that you are making against this man?" My voice will be silent, just as the lips of Jesus were silent on that occasion. I will allow My doctrine to be judged by some and defended by others, for in that struggle, light will emerge. My loving gaze will embrace all, and My forgiveness will likewise belong to all.
16. I was brought before Annas and Caiaphas and was accused in their presence. Then I was taken to Pilate and Herod to be judged. Truly, I say to you, that in this time My work and My Word will go before the new Annas and Caiaphas, and then before the new Pilate, in order to be judged. There will be officials who will believe in My new manifestation and this message, but fearing mankind, they will remain silent. They will allow My doctrine and My followers to be persecuted while they wash their hands clean, but they will be unable to cleanse the stains they have brought upon their spirits.
17. I will be given a new cross in this Third Era. It will not be visible to mortal eyes, but from high upon the cross I will send My message of love to humanity; and My blood, which is the essence of My Word, will be converted into light for the spirit.
18. Those who judged Me in the Second Era have repented today, and they are bringing the to light their brethren in order to amend their faults.
19. Before My doctrine can triumph over the wickedness of men, it must first suffer hostility and ridicule, just as Christ did on the cross. My light must emerge from every wound to illuminate the darkness of this loveless world. My invisible blood must be shed over humanity to once again show it the path to its salvation.
20. The cross you now place upon Me is heavier than the one of the Second Era. You did not know Christ back then, but now, all of you know Him; nevertheless, you will condemn Him. But this time you will not see Jesus gasp for air beneath the weight of His cross as He passes by your house. My Spirit will not be burdened by the weight of your sins. However, you will hear My voice saying to you: "I thirst, humanity", and I will thirst for love.
21. Mary, the loving mother of Jesus, will not let her tears fall along the bloody path travelled by her beloved Son; instead, in return for your ingratitude, the universal mother will send you her warmth and tenderness from the heavens.
22. I will not fall on the road to My new Calvary. Thus, I will have no need of assistance, because I am the strongest among the strong; but my gaze will seek My disciples, hoping that they are faithful, as was My apostle John.
23. Blessed is he who knows how to interpret what the Master has said on this occasion. The thick darkness formed by the sins of humanity caused the Master to embrace the cross of martyrdom and once again walk the path to Calvary. You are living in the Third Era, and still you offer your Lord the cup of bitterness; I humbly accept it to once more give you a lesson of love. The blood and tears I shed in My love for you cover My face, and when you hear My words, you also shed tears, called forth by your memories and repentance. That weeping cleanses you and brings you close to Me.
24. You women who have atoned for your faults, be comforted, because your sins will be taken from you, allowing you to rise up strong on the path of life. You have imitated Magdalene and have repented for your sins. Be strong, be healed in body and spirit, and attain salvation.
25. I have come to the sinners, not the righteous; please do do not be outraged by this. I love all of My children, the healthy as well as the sick, the pure as well as the stained; I attend to the needs of every child. One asks Me for his children to become enlightened, another presents to Me his ill mother, and I grant My mercy to all.
26. If you have wept much, be comforted. Some of you have asked Me to help you become sensitive, so you may weep for your sins. I say to you: Accept that gift and rest, for tears will offer comfort and bring peace to the him who is burdened by remorse and regrets.
27. Remember that after I had died on the cross, those who had persecuted Me believed that the light which illuminated the path of My disciples had been extinguished, and that when My voice ceased to speak, everything had ended. However, they saw in the hearts of those who followed Me a ray of eternal light, originating from the light of infinity. For while some rejected Me, others loved Me. Since these knew how to follow Me, when I promised them to return, they awaited Me, watching and praying, and feeling My presence in all of My manifestations.
28. The same will happen today. Those who have understood the essence of My teaching will continue to be vigilant and reverently await the fulfillment of My words, while others will forget the love I have shown them, along with My desire to save them.
29. I see the pain present in every heart, and while their lips remain silent on account of their inability to express what they feel with words, the spirit elevates itself to communicate with Me. The Spirit of the Father is incresibly close to your heart. It watches over you and blesses you. I also reinforce your courage, dry your tears, and bless all who have come on this day to hear the voice of the Father, which has told you that after the year 1950, you will no longer hear His Word through human spokesmen. You are like My apostles from the Second Era, because they too listened to Me often. Carry My Word within your hearts, so you may pass it on to those who have not heard Me through the spokesmen.
30. You here on earth celebrate dates and days that remind you of the great deeds of your Master in His journey through the world, and I am present with you during those moments when you recall My works. However, only the men of this earth have specific days to celebrate the remembrance of My passion with festivities; in the spiritual world, such events are not celebrated, for in eternity there are no dates or days. There exists only one day, an eternal day that never ends. The virtuous ones living close to their Creator are well aware of His divine works. Therefore, rather than worshipping the Father only at specific times, they worship Him continuously.
31. Oh disciples, you who have nourished yourselves at My banquet and eaten the bread of eternal life your spirits yearned for, you believe that I die and rise again from among the dead every year, but that only happens in your minds, for I live in eternity. You believe that My Spirit descends to the vice-ridden places, to the worlds of atonement, to give light to those who are lost therein. Indeed I say to you that if you wish it, if you request it of Me, I will do it, for I am always offering My mercy to help those who are lost find the path to their salvation. I am always with him who is following his path of restitution and purification. My Spirit is eternally present in all worlds and layers of creation, without distinguishing anyone according to his greater or lesser degree of spiritual elevation.
32. Know this, My new disciples, that you must always honor and offer tribute to the Lord, without awaiting specific dates, in the same manner that the Father always loves you. But if you wish to know how to remember My deeds of love on a daily basis, without falling into fanaticism, I will tell you how. Throughout your lifetime you must continually love one another as a tribute to Him who created everything.
33. Live this way, and I will grant you the things you humbly request, in addition to forgiving your faults. I offer you comfort and I ease your pain, but I say to you: When your conscience makes you aware of your errors, pray, correct your faults, and steel yourselves with strength, so you may not commit the same mistakes again and have to ask Me repeatedly to forgive you. My Word teaches you to develop upwards and attain light and spiritualization.
34. This teaching is the way that leads you to Me. Do you wish to enjoy the blessings of the Promised Kingdom? I remind you of, and renew, the covenant you have made with Me for all times, so that this bond may not be broken. I ask you, men of Israel: Do you wish to enter the eternal life and be with Me? Feel My presence now that I have come to confirm and fulfill the prophecies. I have come to teach you patiently, so that, in the future, the words that you speak will be born from your spirit. Your spirit will have been prepared by My love beforehand, transformed by deeds of mercy towards your brothers.
35. Begin to practice brotherly love; accept your suffering with patience; work hard for your livelihood. Love one another as I love you, and watch over this nation I have chosen from among all the others, a nation I have named "the pearl", into which I have placed My gifts of grace.
36. Whenever I test you, do not act like Thomas. Do not ask Me to allow you to sink your fingers into the wound on My side in order to believe. If I need to give you a lesson that will make your spirit tremble, do not reject Me, do not doubt, so you may not weep of remorse later on. Your life is a path of trials and miracles, of pain followed by happiness, with which your spirit develops along the ladder of perfection.
37. Do not be like Peter. Do not deny Him who has delivered His lessons with so much love. Do not be ashamed to belong to this multitude, to possess the spiritual gifts I have entrusted to you. If you were to deny Me in this way, you would be denying Me many more times than Peter did. You would deny Me thousands upon thousands of times, because your numbers have grown much, and your lack of faith would be felt in other nations.
38. Be vigilant, so that My cause will not be betrayed and the seed of Judas will not germinate in the hearts of men. When these hearts become aware of their mistakes, I do not want them to mistakenly believe, as did Judas, that material death would free them from the guilt of their sins, because then they would arrive at the spiritual valley without having found any peace for their spirits, which are eternal and never die.
39. Behold how I show you the true life as I come closer to you and make My presence felt to you. However, few of you are interested in getting to know it. Most of you are spiritually dying due to a lack of faith, for you did not believe in Me when I became man in the Second Era. Today, you doubt My Word and manifestation again, and you attempt to test Me when I have only come to help you awaken to the spiritual life and make the truth known to you.
40. My Spirit lives in a state of suffering that never ends. I am constantly being crucified, and the crown of thorns clutches my temples; My wounds open and I am once again sacrificed, so that you might live forever and find, in My example, a lesson of love towards your brothers.
41. Today I come to you in Spirit to tell you that I live forever, whereas you have died many times. Even though you have Me close and have heard My Word, you do not know how to receive it in your hearts, similar to how the soil receives a seed and assists it in growing. That is why, contrary to My will, My seed of love has not produced a myriad of fruits, nor has it multiplied.
42. I am judging the living and the dead in this time. The light of My love is being poured out over every spirit and body. Blessed are those who suffer, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the humble, for they will reap honor and glory.
43. When the time comes, beloved people, you shall set out and share My holy Word with your brothers. You will scatter throughout the world as good disciples, and you will spread this new gospel I have left behind for you. The light of the Sixth Seal will enlighten humanity in this time, and the mysteries will be clarified. My doctrine will be established in different nations, and everything not yet discovered by men will be revealed by the light of the Seven Seals. You shall speak to humanity about these teachings you received, and I will instruct it in the fulfillment of My law.
44. When My children delve into the essence of My lessons, they will realize that it has been My will to communicate with Humanity from Spirit to spirit, that I have returned to men, because My covenant cannot be broken.
45. Whoever ignores My truth cannot consider himself to be truly alive, nor can he consider himself a disciple if he commits criminal acts despite having received these teachings. I have come to save the spirits that have lost their way, to free them from ignorance and sin.
46. Live to serve Me, and purify yourselves as Magdalene did, she who was converted by her love and repentance. Since the world has not awakened to My love, you who have heard Me must honor Me by obeying the commandment that tells you: "Love one another."
47. The nations living in war today are the foolish virgins who did not want to remain vigilant; they were asleep when the husband arrived and knocked on their door. This nation has felt My presence, and for that reason it has been able to maintain peace.
48. I have always been your servant, to teach you humility. Whenever you have justly requested something, I have granted it to you; your will is mine. You ask Me for nourishment, to eliminate poverty from your home, and I give you the necessities. I give you everything without you having to ask, because I am your Father, and I love you. What pain can afflict the child that is not felt by the Father as well? Who among you has not received bread, clothing, and shelter? The pure air nourishes you. The fields offer you their seeds and fruits to feed you. You have not lacked a fountain that blesses you with water to quench your thirst. I have given man intelligence, so he might seek the means to live and have a joyful existence on this earth, finding all that is necessary for his wellbeing in nature. Understand that it is not you who have created the beings of this world, nor that you maintain their lives. Rather, it is I who does so, He who loves you and assigns to each being its intended destiny.
49. In this era I have manifested Myself in Spirit to give you My teaching, and I say to you: Fulfill the Third Testament I am leaving you. Allow your spirits to hurry on over to Me. Accept My mercy, so that My light shines within you and My Word may manifest upon your lips.
50. Cleanse yourselves with your tears of restitution and repentance. Elevate your understanding through prayer, so your conclusions may be right. Then you will feel My inspiration, and your joy will be immeasurable. After you receive this divine inspiration, you will set out to speak to your brothers about My work, and truly, I say to you, that your word will offer testimony of the truth.
51. I have proclaimed My teaching to you through My Word, annunciated by many spokesmen throughout countless houses of prayer. I have given you this doctrine using only one form, with one single essence, outlining one path, pointing everyone to the same goal.
52. No one among those who have heard Me in this time can truthfully say that they have not understood Me, for everyone who has been called was prepared in advance. My Word is a divine treasure that I do not wish you to keep only for yourselves. Do not become greedy cheapskates, because when you believe you possess much wisdom, you will have none. Truly, I say to you, that selfishness is darkness, and darkness reflects a soul's ignorance.
53. My instruction in this Third Era is clear and extensive. It is a lesson that Elijah clarifies with his word, and which your spiritual brothers further simplify with their advice, all to keep you from living in confusion. Which one of My disciples who has received this teaching can consider himself too weak to obey My command to take this message to humanity?
54. I want you to practice all forms of brotherly love, so you will not tell Me: "Father, if I possess so little, then how do you expect me to share my bread and money with my fellow men?" If you do not know how to be merciful, then you will not know how to teach these lessons to your brothers.
55. Truly, I say to you, that if, on many occasions, you find yourselves empty-handed in the presence of those in need, your spirits will always have something to give. When you have nothing material to share with your brothers, allow your spirits to offer the many gifts that they possess. But you must recognize that when it is necessary for your charity to be material, then you must not avoid the fulfillment of your duty by claiming that your intentions were sufficient. Learn from your Father who gives you everything that you need for your spirit, as well as for your material body. Learn from Jesus who taught you how to offer everything that you own to your brethren, all out of love for them.
56. Carry your cross with patience and love, so that I may say to you: Bless you! I see unleashed turmoil in the hearts of some of My children, and I say to them: Watch and pray, for these storms will pass, and you will behold the rainbow of peace shine once again.
57. Tomorrow, when humanity is enduring great suffering, you will be grateful for having strengthened your spirits with the trials you are confronting today. If you were able to see the pain, hunger, and misery that exists among millions of people living in warring nations, you would not dare complain. Truly, I say to you, many of these your brethren might not bless Me, but at least they do not curse or slander Me.
58. Watch and pray. Become worthy of My blessings and, with your prayers, destroy everything that human corruption seeks to unleash.
59. After the chaos that is approaching, men will seek My fatherly love and find Me awaiting all of My children. In this Third Era all of humanity will recognize Me, and all will spiritually unite in one single worship.
60. Men have imitated the prodigal son, and when they have wasted every last bit of their inheritance, they remember the Father and return to Him.
61. I forewarn all of you with My prophetic word; hearken to it and spread it, so that when you see it fulfilled tomorrow, you will understand that it was your Father who had been teaching you.
62. Humanity is not prepared for the spiritual struggle that is approaching. How many of My children, whose lips have never pronounced My name, will be surprised to hear it praised throughout the world!
63. I say to you: Only pronounce My name when you consider it absolutely necessary in order to teach your brothers reverence towards the Father.
64. When you behold all forms of morality, virtue, and justice disappear from the world, you believe it to be impossible for humanity to regenerate, but that is when the greatness of My doctrine will be revealed.
65. Allow My teaching to blossom within your hearts. Treat each other with love, help one another in your spiritual missions, and assist one another in your trials.
66. When you have prepared yourselves by fulfilling My law, I will offer signs to humanity, announcing your unification.
67. When will you attain enough preparation for your brothers to feel the desire in their hearts to live in the bosom of this nation? Understand that those who heard My teaching through human spokesmen in this era have an incredibly important responsibility and mission.
68. Love one another and you will behold the great multitudes following you, for humanity is awaiting an example of true mercy and love in order to rise in the search for truth. When you sow faith in the hearts of your brothers, you will feel My love in your beings, and there will be no greater reward than peace for your spirits.
My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-49||←||Teaching||→|