|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-50||←||Teaching||→|
The Book of the true Life 2
The Lord says:
1. Just as the lark spreads its wings to cover her chicks, my love spreads over you.
2. The voice that calls you is that of the Divine Master; this word comes from one who has created all things. The one who is able to do all things will convert your insensitive heart into a sanctuary of love and elevation and light will shine where before there was only darkness.
3. Some of you will be converted and prepared by my doctrine to seek after those who have been lost in the deserts, for that is the way I see human life - like a desert. There are those who feel alone amidst millions of spirits and who die of thirst without anyone to offer them a little water. That is where I will send my new apostles. I want my name once again to be pronounced with love by some and heard with emotion by others. I want it to be known by those who are not aware of it. There are young and old men, women and children who know nothing of my existence. I want everyone to know me and to be aware that they have in me a most loving Father. I want everyone to listen to me and to love me.
4. You must prepare yourselves, for the moment approaches when I will make myself felt in your spirits. I will come to you, calling at the doors of each heart. Blessed is the one who knows how to offer me lodging, for I will ask some for bread and others for water. And just as my disciple John prophesied to you, here I am knocking and calling at your door, and if anyone of you hears my voice and opens the door, I will enter and dine with him and he with me.
5. Be aware that I will not come to ask you for material objects but for deeds of love from your spirits, for I hunger and thirst for you to love one another and live in peace.
6. Allow my love to blossom in your hearts, thus quenching the great thirst that mankind feels.
7. I have not gotten tired of waiting for you; instead, you have become tired of walking so far, having made your path so long. Let no one be afraid of following me, for I will assist you.
8. Work hard to help humanity become spiritualized. If you are able to see the results of that effort, you will rejoice and give thanks to your Father; but if you are not able to observe it, do not fear, leave your seed sown on earth, for if you do not harvest the fruit here, you will harvest it in the life which awaits you. How will that life be? Do not worry but have faith in it, for it is infinitely more beautiful and perfect than this one in which you live today. Your language does not have words to describe those divine things that exist, and if I were to describe them in some form, you would be unable to comprehend it. As you reach each new spiritual dwelling place, I will tell you what you need to know. Nevertheless, I have much to reveal to you in this world today that will help you to elevate toward those dwelling places that await you, without stumbling from obstacles along your path.
9. I want man to possess wisdom while being humble and charitable at the same time. Observe how many individuals become vain with a little knowledge and consider themselves great. They place themselves on a throne and crown themselves before their brothers. Be humble, live simply, and make yourselves accessible to other people, and I will crown you but not with a crown of human vanity. It will not be necessary for humanity to see the reward that I will give you. Do not seek to be rewarded by men on earth, for they have very little to give you. Instead, seek your rewards from me, for I am truly righteous and possess all things.
10. Do not pause along your journey; do not regress in your evolution. Remember the many ordeals and great suffering that you have endured up to now. The fisherman of hearts has rescued you and placed you in a safe place. Do not become stained again. I sent you to earth to amend your faults, not to multiply them. Do not assume that because you see me forgive each of your faults, my justice will never be able to touch you and to awaken you from your dream of greatness. Allow the peace of my love to reveal to you all that I want you to know rather than have the pain from my justice be the one to speak to you.
11. Learn and take advantage of my divine teaching. Practice it, thus, you will be demonstrating that you have learned from me. But when I ask you what you did with my beloved lesson, do not answer that you did not know what you heard and were not aware of anything. If you who heard my words were to contradict my love and my justice with your deeds, what seed would you leave on earth?
12. I want you to pray in this instant for the nations of the world, for your sister humanity, and I promise to descend upon all beings like a lark, just as I have already descended among you.
13. I observe with joy and love that all of you have prepared yourselves to receive me, some with your good deeds, others with your pain, and others with spiritual penance. You have had to journey along paths with thorns in order to come to the tree where the nightingale sings a song of peace to the heart.
14. When you left for the roads of life, experience, and evolution, you carried an inheritance, but now that you come to hear my voice, which has surprised you in the middle of your journey, I find that you have lost all that I had given you.
15. To what inheritance is the Master referring? He is referring to your spiritual heritage, for while some lost it, others exchanged it for the vanities of the world. But the time came when you felt the need for spiritual gifts, and when you did not find them in your beings, you began to anxiously seek them from one path to another. That is why I frequently call you prodigal sons, for you resemble the one to whom I referred in my parable.
16. Engraved upon your heart are signs of the ordeals that you have endured. Your feet still have fresh marks that were left by the thorns along your path, and I observe that your entire being is weary from a life which you now understand can not be the eternal one.
17. Your spirit lived a long sleepless night filled with tears, but you were not disappointed when you arose to seek me because a beautiful sunrise surprised you momentarily blinding your spirit.
18. Finally the prodigal son, who is present among all individuals forming this multitude, returned to the Father's home, listened again to his voice, and felt himself embraced by the Father's infinite love. The shame that he felt because of his ragged clothing and his bare feet disappeared when he felt the Father’s kiss upon his forehead, a kiss that proved that everything had been forgiven by the Father who had long awaited the return of his son.
19. That is why I have told you on this day that you have all prepared yourselves to receive me and that you have made yourselves worthy of my embrace. When you have rested and have ceased to cry, then your Father, transforming himself into the Master, has presented his lesson to you in order for you to begin to fulfill the mission for which you have been created and sent to earth.
20. Whoever begins to feel a greater love toward the Father and becomes his disciple can no longer mistake the path. I make everyone enter into my sanctuary so that after observing the purity and the perfection which exists there, they no longer will dare to stain it.
21. The beginning student is overjoyed listening to the teachings of the Divine Master, and as he begins to understand the essence of his teaching, he becomes aware that the inheritance he believed he had lost along the way had always been with him. However, he was not able to perceive nor feel that heritage because he was deaf, blind, and insensitive to his spiritual gifts. Once the student is spiritually strong, secure, and confident, and not only loves his Creator but feels loved by Him, that individual will want to return to the paths that he once journeyed so he can now fill them with purity and light. He wants to remove the obstacles from those paths and to seek lost travelers in order to guide them toward that tree where he himself regained life and faith.
22. Blessed are those who untiringly seek the truth, and furthermore, let those who have found it not reserve it for themselves but offer it to humanity, illuminating with their light the path for their brothers.
23. I have called you laborers and that is what you can truly be. I have given you the time, the seed, the water, the land, and the tools to work.
24. I have spoken to you through a simple figurative meaning so that you can understand all what I want to tell you in these lessons.
25. I leave the dew of my love in your spirits to cultivate and caress you. Neither on the hills, nor in the valleys, nor on the flowers have I poured out as much grace as I have in you. My love will always accompany you, but this word, which I now give you through human spokesmen, will not be eternally with you.
26. Hear my words and keep them in your hearts. If I did not please humanity by returning to earth and becoming man again, as many wish and believe, neither will I grant that you continue to hear me in this form after 1950. Today, however, you do not know what I have arranged for you after that year.
27. I am going to prepare you to heal the sick, to comfort the widows and orphans, to convert sinners with words of power, to cure lepers, and to fill the spiritual path of your brothers with light.
28. I am once again entrusting you with the seed of life, of love, and of spirituality and leaving it to you as an inheritance. Do not lose any more of your inheritance in this life.
29. I leave you my peace because I am the peace that covers the world as do the wings of the lark when she covers her chicks in the nest. When will you become spiritually like larks of peace?
30. It has been my will that you be born in this nest of love where you have never lacked nourishment and where my teaching fills your heart with joy. You are still weak; your wings have not grown; and your feathers are not fully developed. But the day will come when you will feel strong enough to begin to fly, to travel long distances and to challenge the fury of the winds. Do not imitate those who have wished to abandon the nest before their time and have fallen to the ground because they still did not know how to flap their wings. Wait until I designate the path and thus you will not get lost. Like a flock of larks you will scatter, taking with you the olive branch as the symbol of peace and will form new nests among the trees.
31. You ask me why I have come among you in this period and I ask you, Are you not aware of all that happens around you? Do you not know that what has happened in the world recently and what is happening now is an announcement of my coming and of my presence among humanity?
32. Observe how war is occurring among nations that are most advanced and how evil has reached its highest degree; lies are accepted as though they were truth; science has revealed great mysteries to humanity and has permitted man to utilize those discoveries for destructive purposes. The world has proclaimed that many impure activities are good. That is when I present myself before you to enlighten you and to prevent you from falling into the abyss.
33. I speak to you with my eternal truth, and I say to you; If you seek pleasures and science, you will find in me the true science and the true joy.
34. How small in your planet, and yet how distant you live from each other. How much division exists in your world!
35. Man is no longer ignorant. His spiritual and intellectual evolution is great. His responsibility during this hour of trial therefore is also great. Today, man can say that he ignores my laws and my justice but that is not true, for man possesses a spirit of light. What occurs is that the spirit yields to temptations and worldly attractions, thus becoming a slave to them and preventing him from utilizing his spiritual gifts.
36. Humanity, I have descended and materialized myself in this form because I love you. My Spirit lowers itself to the abyss, and through my charity I save the lost sheep. I come in order to teach you to pray and to ask with your spirit rather than with your lips. The spirit, not the body, should pray since it knows what both need, for I gave you human language so that you would communicate with your brothers.
37. The language of the spirit is beyond your language and your mind. How can the material body express what the spirit feels? Those expressions and prayers will lack in their attempt to communicate with the Father. The following are ways one can better communicate with Him: a tear which drops from your eyes, and which often no one sees; a deep sob; suffering which you offer me in silence and endure patiently; or your good deeds, which will elevate their essence to me like that of flowers which emit their fragrance.
38. I am justifying my presence among you with my teaching. Someone will say, Master, it is difficult to practice your teaching. Perhaps it is not an appropriate teaching for our materialistic era. But I say to you that they said the same thing of my word in the Second Era, and, nevertheless, the gentiles and pagans were those who more readily converted to it.
39. Just as I announced these bitter times to you, I also say to you that once this confusion has passed, harmony will come among humanity.
40. Those beings who are proud, vain, and who lack charity and justice will remain for awhile in the spiritual valley in order for goodness, peace, and justice to progress on earth, thus allowing spirituality and science to flourish. For it is not necessary for you to create a mystical life to please me; nor will anyone be forced to follow me, for I will not accept deeds that you offer me if you were obliged to do them. Only your offerings of good will, your sincere impulses, and spontaneous love will reach me. Also, I do not wish you to serve me out of fear of punishment. The time has come for you to know that God does not punish his children. Therefore, do not offend me any longer with your bad judgements.
41. Do not allow self-interest to guide you; nor should you give to others, thinking beforehand of your reward, for that is neither love nor charity. Let not your spirit expect to receive love in the world as a reward for its good deeds, for you have not come to earth to reap love but to sow it; your harvest is not of this world.
42. Those who have fulfilled their mission in this life have departed from earth with peace in their hearts, with a smile on their lips, and filled with satisfaction and humility, blessing everyone without giving thought to all the pain which they reaped in exchange for the love which they sowed. I am the perfect and just reward for your deeds. Do not forget what I told you. Whatever you do unto your brothers, you will be doing unto me.
43. If my divine ray descends upon these human spokesmen because they have briefly repented and become spiritually elevated, and if I place upon their lips the word which interprets my divine teaching and causes you to be moved and tremble with its love, then imagine what the Father will give you when your spirit presents itself filled with merits in the spiritual valley.
44. I have gone so far as to tell you, Ask me for my scepter and I will give it to you. Yes, my children, know how to ask, and everything will be given to you so that if some day you were to become worthy of my scepter, I would not deny it to you. But I want you to analyze this word well in order not to become confused.
45. Many men of recognized wisdom in the world will not be able to recognize me in this form and will deny me, but do not let that surprise you, for I have already announced it to you long ago when among you I said: "Blessed are you, Father, who revealed your truth to the humble and kept it from the wise and knowledgeable." But it is not that I hide my truth from anyone. Rather, those who are poor, undistinguished, and able to see things clearly can feel me better, whereas scholarly men are not able to understand nor feel me because their minds are filled with theories, philosophies, and certain beliefs. But the truth is for everyone, and it will come to each one at the designated time.
46. Many will come to tell you that I am not the one who speaks to you and that this word does not contain my divine essence. Then some of you will doubt and tell me in your anguish, Master, how is it possible for me to lose faith and have to walk without the law and without God? But truly I say to you that whoever has felt me and seen me can no longer doubt me.
47. Men became separated long ago by their state of turmoil and darkness. Today they will become united through my divine light. The Tower of Babel built by men has been destroyed, but throughout all nations and races men have continued to construct that tower of arrogance within their hearts. Only a spiritual storm can bring it down, and that storm is now beginning to shake the foundations and walls of that tower. Once this tower has been destroyed, another one will be raised in its place, one which can not be destroyed because its firm foundation will be based on brotherhood and harmony rather than disharmony.
48. To help you understand my lesson I say to you, Receive me in your hearts so that you might understand the doctrine which I come to reveal to you in this time. This word which I bring to you is the new testament which will lead you to eternal life. Blessed is the one who recognizes the virtues of this word, for in the hereafter he will recognize the virtues which exist there. Do not ask for proof in order to believe, for you would be imitating the pagan people of long ago, and this is a new era. Do not allow your materialism and your doubt to reject and even murder your prophets as you did in the First Era. You have reincarnated in order to progress along your path of evolution and not to detain yourself by having to repeat the same lesson. My new teaching is more profound, thus I, myself, have come to explain it so that you will understand it.
49. All of you are receiving the same teaching; however, you do not all have the same number of reincarnations. You live in the Third Era, and yet there are those who do not know where they are, nor where the truth is, nor where the right path is.
50. This is a time of the light and of the spirit. Yet many still do not know how to truly worship God. While some do not fear my justice in the slightest manner, others fear God in an erroneous and unjustified way. I tell my disciples that man should fear himself, for he is the one who is responsible for his behavior, the one who builds or destroys. How unjustly you act toward your Father when in the midst of the pain which you sow for yourselves, you ask me, Lord, why do you punish me? I do not place a crown of thorns on the heads of my children, nor a heavy cross on their shoulders. They sentence and crown themselves and burden themselves with hardship.
51. Jesus, the righteous Son of God, accepted the crown that you offered him and the cross which you imposed upon him. He did that because only he was worthy of tracing the path, through his own blood and sacrifice, by which man needs to ascend in order to cleanse his sins.
52. lam your Judge, but my judgement, which is unchangeable and unyielding, originates from love. Today, I come to judge the living and the dead, but you need to understand who are the living and who are the dead. I am the resurrection and the life, and I am resurrecting those who have died to the truth. I come as king, but I do not bring a crown of vanity, for mine is the humble kingdom. To many I am the dead one who resurrects, for I have come in spirit to once again tell humanity that my kingdom is not of this world. In order to hear the voice of your King and Lord, you must elevate your spirits and thus come to him.
53. Whoever lives his life on earth yielding to temptations has been a slave to the world and to the weaknesses of the flesh. Thus, when it is time for him to depart from earth, he will lack strength, spiritual elevation, and will essentially be dead spiritually.
54. In the world, people raise altars to evil and worship it in different forms. They ridicule and battle righteousness as though it were harmful or useless. But if from eternity my voice summons you to come to me by following the righteous path, which is the only path that leads to me, it is because I am your Creator and you belong to me. I seek you because I love you, and I do not want anyone to lose the happiness which I have prepared for all of my children. Like a thief, I have come to surprise you, but the only thing that I have come after is your spirit. Having seen that you carry a heavy cross, I have not come to add to its weight with my judgement, rather, I have come to help you carry it.
55. Truly I say to you that I still can not ask you for perfect deeds because you are born in and live in sin. But I assure you that with the power of my word I will convert you into a virtuous being. The gifts that exist in your spirit, and which humanity believes only belonged to the prophets and virtuous individuals from past eras, will manifest themselves in this period even among great sinners. And it is through those gifts that humanity will be saved.
56. I thirst for your love and hunger for your peace; however, if you are also hungry and thirsty, then what can you give me? Your spiritual mission is to attain spiritual peace which you can attain through prayer and being vigilant. Briefly pray each day and use the rest of your time to fulfill your spiritual as well your material duties.
57. Tell humanity that I have illuminated the path for sinners so that they can get away from the abyss. I come for those who are lost since the righteous are with me already.
58. I will teach you to walk through the world with humility and with strength at the same time. When my communication began in this time, who could have told you of all the spiritual blessings which you would enjoy?
59. You analyzed the prophecies of the past eras and confirmed that my new manifestation was announced. When Mary, your celestial mother, manifested herself through human spokesmen there were those who asked themselves: Was Mary's presence also announced? Truly I say to you if you correctly interpreted the prophecies of John the Apostle, you would know that her presence was also announced for this period.
60. Many individuals among this nation of people have not bothered to analyze the scriptures because their intuition and faith are telling them: This is the Divine Master; this is our Spiritual Mother.
61. Truly I say to you that wherever I manifest my Spirit, Mary's tenderness and sweetness will also be present.
62. Why have so many rejected her? Be aware that if her only mission on earth was to give birth to Jesus so that God could manifest Himself through his Son, then I would not have designated her as Mother of humanity at the foot of the cross, nor would my disciples have recognized her as their own mother after the Master departed. In this time part of humanity denies her purity and divinity while another recognizes her as universal mother and worships her with rituals that reflect fanaticism, ignorance, and idolatry. This is when I send you my light and grant you her presence, so that through her word, which is filled with maternal essence, infinite tenderness, and divine comfort, you will arise among humanity carrying in your heart a sanctuary where your most tender offering is the one you dedicate to your celestial mother. Then you will be worthy of being named Marian Trinitarian Spiritualist. My Peace be with you!
|Main Page||The Book of the true Life 2||Teaching-50||←||Teaching||→|